The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439960

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6100 on: February 19, 2010, 12:44:26 AM
Somewhere, while all this was going on, BN and Tryn were enjoying normal life, or maybe they passed out on the street, or playing video games. Whatever makes them not get dead.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6101 on: February 19, 2010, 08:04:54 AM
[So what's been the happity-hap while I wasn't here?]
(Well... Waddle Dee has enrolled in the academy, Temnota looks so too. Roa is blasted off again, me went to an alternate RPM where Boosted won in that arc, and me was ruler of A.RPM, came back with A.technology to conquer our RPM, but is currently losing to a horrible fusion of Baro and Ba-chan. Oh, and RPM is in flames from my army's attack.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #6102 on: February 19, 2010, 02:53:44 PM
Lucky got up onto his feet, brushed himself off and smirked to himself. He saw the chaos being reigned upon RPM, and let out a cool little sigh.

"Another day, another problem."

Deathwatch leered over his shoulder. Lucky winced.

"After training, I mean..."

Deathwatch shook his head. "Your training can wait. Go."

Hesitantly, Lucky nodded and departed for the city.

Archer

Reply #6103 on: February 19, 2010, 02:57:22 PM
"I AM INVINCIBLE YOU FOOL!" Baro boomed as he unleashed his full power upon Wily - only for it to be stopped at the last moment. "YOU-!" Baro said in surprise at the one who appeared and stopped the attack.

"Miss me?" Ro2a said over his shoulder to Wily.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6104 on: February 19, 2010, 02:59:58 PM
"YOU! Where have you been!? Thanks to you, my invasion is almost a success..."

Archer

Reply #6105 on: February 19, 2010, 03:01:52 PM
"And it still will be." He turned to Baro-chan. "We're leaving." And before Baro-chan could say anything, they vanished.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6106 on: February 19, 2010, 03:05:32 PM
"... I'm starting to not trust him... What is the connection between him and Baro-chan... Bah, whatever. RPM will soon be under my control... Then, after RPM... The universe! SOON ALL ALTERNATE UNIVERSES WILL BE MINE AS WELL!" DWII laughed, and turned his attention back at the speakers.

"My army! It won't be long... TAKE NO PRISONERS!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6107 on: February 19, 2010, 03:18:33 PM
A Vogel flew trough a window and stopped in front of Wily II. It started talking using Silan´s voice
Not that it really concerns me but what is the meaning of your attack, Dr. Wily II?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6108 on: February 19, 2010, 03:23:44 PM
"It's just as you said. It doesn't concern you. So, won't you please, let me do my business."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6109 on: February 19, 2010, 03:38:19 PM
Lucky arrived in the suburbs of RPM City, only to find hordes of dark green cyclopian robots tearing up the place, lead by significantly more fearsome crimson robots. He noticed the beam swords and plasma cannon they held on their arms, and came to one simple conclusion:

"Wily."

Reaching behind his back, he produced his own energy blade and gave a sharp whistle to signify his presence.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6110 on: February 19, 2010, 03:46:34 PM
A few Zero Joes turned around to see the source of the whistle, and noticed something. Then nothing. Then sounds of slashing. One lucky Zero Joe reported back to the commanding Omega Joe, only to be disposed off soon after.

DWII saw the ensuing battle between his Joes and the enemy. Upon closer inspection, he muttered:

"Lucky..."

He pressed a few buttons on his throne console, and rumblings could be heard.

"Send out... The Met Man army..."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6111 on: February 19, 2010, 03:54:40 PM
"Is that all you've got?" said Lucky, grinning brightly. He whirled around on his foot and decapitated a Zero Joe that came up behind him, then leapt atop another one, using it as a springboard to jump to a safer distance. As the Joes descended upon him, he looked up into the air and gave a sly pose - two fingers held out in a V sign, tongue poking out from his cheery smile, one eye closed in a winking gesture. He just hoped Wily was watching.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6112 on: February 19, 2010, 03:59:32 PM
As more and more Zero Joes fell, and more filled in, and sort of stampede could be heard as hordes of Met Man stomped into the scene, and began to surround Lucky and the Zero Joes within.

Upon seeing Lucky's gesture, DWII twitched a bit, before typing into his throne console again.

"Perhaps a few Orbituses won't hurt too..."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6113 on: February 19, 2010, 04:02:39 PM
Ermm...but why are you destroying the city knowing you have to rebuild it afterwards...also doesn´t already half of RPM belong to you, because...you know... Ah I don´t care...just don´t do something stupid like attacking Sparkvenia.
The Vogel was about to fly away, before leaving one remark:
It will be fun seeing you fall  >0<

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #6114 on: February 19, 2010, 04:11:45 PM
The dark skinned man pulled his paddle back like a baseball bat, yelling an overdramatic battle cry as he slammed it hard into the Waddle Dee's rump, sending enough of a shocking impact to...send it flying over the border of the school and into the cherry blossoms surrounding it.

Meanwhile, in the RPM Desert.

Rankiri uses Otokojuku Injection Paddle!  It's overkill!

The waddle dee lied on the ground, slowly twitching...This was gonna be a loooooooong school year.

Else where in the AU RPM. T.Afro was now waiting for A.Roa to tell him his plan. "Ok so what is it that you want from me?"

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6115 on: February 19, 2010, 04:14:18 PM
Lucky just smirked as the Met Man troops approached him. He pulled own his pistols and fired a few shots at them - only to be stunned when the shots bounced off harmlessly.

"Oh snap," Lucky muttered under his breath. "That's some strong armour. If that won't do anything, I'd bet my sword and magic aren't gonna do much either."

Looking around desperately, he leapt up onto a small building nearby and hoped to the stars above that they can't climb.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6116 on: February 19, 2010, 04:20:20 PM
"Tsk, silly deluded Silan... No matter." DWII turned his eyes back on Lucky.

Lucky was, well... Lucky, to have thought of climbing, since Met Man can't climb. Though, they do have pickaxes to pick away at buildings. As soon as the Met Men began to pick away, 5 Orbituses began to slowly spin into view.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6117 on: February 19, 2010, 04:21:25 PM
Lucky just smirked as the Met Man troops approached him. He pulled own his pistols and fired a few shots at them - only to be stunned when the shots bounced off harmlessly.

"Oh snap," Lucky muttered under his breath. "That's some strong armour. If that won't do anything, I'd bet my sword and magic aren't gonna do much either."

Looking around desperately, he leapt up onto a small building nearby and hoped to the stars above that they can't climb.
Need some help? I bet you could use some.
Blackhook was standing next to Lucky.
I was around here when the attack started, then I saw you fighting those robots. I doubt you can fight them alone

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6118 on: February 19, 2010, 04:29:05 PM
"Thanks, but I'll be fine," said Lucky, "I need to do this on my own. I need to prove I'm stronger."

Okay, think...these guys have really strong armour...nothing I throw at 'em's gonna hurt 'em...unless...!

He had an idea!

Lucky held his hand out, and the star emblem - his Crest - glowed. He leapt off of the building and shot a burst of star energy from his palm, absorbing the Met Man in a bubble of silvery-blue magic. Using his Star Catcher, he swung the helpless Met Man at one of his comrades, hoping the armour would clash and break against eachother.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6119 on: February 19, 2010, 04:32:27 PM
Which it did. A few of the Met Man that were picking away exploded, while those remaining continued picking away.

The 5 Orbituses then hovered over the top of the building, and while still in their Barrier mode, began to rain down multitudes of laser beam blasts.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6120 on: February 19, 2010, 04:43:15 PM
Training huh? I would let you...but the old geezer told me this was my training as well...stupid old man, he simply left me here.
Blackhook then noticed the 5 Orbituses.
Perfect opportunity to test my wood manipulation to its fullest.
Blackhook quickly avoided the laser barrage, and jumped to the nearest  Orbitus.
I heard cricket is fun, I should try it out!
BH´s arm turned into a large wooden mallet, almost as the Orbitus.  He then smashed the round robot qwith enough force to send it flying to the other.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6121 on: February 19, 2010, 04:48:16 PM
Lucky heard something large approaching overhead. He turned around and looked up to see five enormous round robots hovering towards him. Just as they prepared their laser barrage, Lucky make a dash for another building to hide behind. He frowned and looked at the monstrous machines from the corner of his eye.

"Oh snap, oh snap, this isn't good." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Relax, Lucky. You've been through worse than this. You are a hero...focus on that. You can do this. Never stop believing in yourself."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6122 on: February 19, 2010, 04:52:12 PM
The laser barrage continued, even after a slight mishap of a weird unconceivable attack. What was left of the building, was well, almost nothing.

The 5 Orbituses began to slowly chase after Lucky.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6123 on: February 19, 2010, 04:58:14 PM
Lucky knew he couldn't fight these things alone. He would need help. He stuck his fingers into his mouth and whistled, summoning the E-Wing to his side. He hopped inside and took off to the skies to take on the Orbitus armada.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6124 on: February 19, 2010, 05:02:13 PM
Seeing Lucky's reinforcements, 3 of the Orbituses transformed into their Robot mode, and began to aim their Sonic Blaster arms at the E-Wing, and fired off a few Sonicbooms.

The other 2 remained into their Barrier mode, waiting.