The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 440234

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6075 on: February 18, 2010, 04:43:35 PM
"Spy? Afro? Bah! Who in their right mind would want to spy on that bumbling guy!? I think you are giving Afro way too much credit!" DWII began to laugh heartily.

"However, I will not overlook such temperment on my equipment... You sure this isn't a plan by his brothers?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6076 on: February 18, 2010, 04:58:35 PM
Back in the AU RPM, As A. Stolz was preparing to arrest A.Roa and A.Flame, T.Afro remembered why he had come here in the first place.

"Now you have the right to remain-hey!" She was pushed aside by T.Afro as he approached A.Roa.

A.Roa looked at T.Afro with a bit of curiosity as to why A.DWII's slave had gotten more serious. T.Afro walked up to him and pulled out a picture of Roa with a mustache. "I'm looking for this guy...Ro2a is his name, and he speaks in the worst french accent imaginable."

A.Roa looked at the photo for a while. "..."
A. Stolz fell to the ground. The police bots runned to help her get up.
You all right Captain?
Stolz had an angry look in her face.
Who dares?
She then notices T.Afro
Huh? Mr. Afro? What are you doing here? Don´t tell me you have some bussiness with those criminals
(note: A. Stolz doesn´t have a grundge against Afro, since they have never met in combat in the AU)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6077 on: February 18, 2010, 05:23:15 PM
"Spy? Afro? Bah! Who in their right mind would want to spy on that bumbling guy!? I think you are giving Afro way too much credit!" DWII began to laugh heartily.

"However, I will not overlook such temperment on my equipment... You sure this isn't a plan by his brothers?"
"Either way, I tire of this nonsense. It's not an invasion until some random damage is done!" DWII turned back to his throne, and brought up the speakers.

"My army! It is time to show this RPM what alternate technology is made off... CONQUER ALL IN THE NAME OF DR. WILY II!!!" The Omega Joes let out a cheer, and began to lead their platoons into the suburbs of RPM City, and soon, fires and explosions began to run rampant throughout.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #6078 on: February 18, 2010, 05:29:14 PM
"Ugh..." Dan faced palmed and turned around. "i'm going to wait this out in Afro's room and study this more. good luck"

"I DON'T NEED LUCK! I HAVE RANDOM DAMAGE!" DWII Laughed maniacly as the looked out the window and saw his Omega Joes hard at work.

A. Stolz fell to the ground. The police bots runned to help her get up.
You all right Captain?
Stolz had an angry look in her face.
Who dares?
She then notices T.Afro
Huh? Mr. Afro? What are you doing here? Don´t tell me you have some bussiness with those criminals
(note: A. Stolz doesn´t have a grundge against Afro, since they have never met in combat in the AU)

T.Afro turned his head slightly to look at A. Stolz. "Not really unless they have the information I want."

A.Roa continued to think in silence while A.Flame took a look the picture. "..."

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6079 on: February 18, 2010, 05:34:43 PM
DWII was still laughing manically when Dan exited the throne room. When the doors closed, DWII paused for a bit, and let out a smirk.

"Dan... You will soon join me, whatever you want to or not..." With that, DWII laughed manically again.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6080 on: February 18, 2010, 05:47:36 PM
Sudenly a broadcast could be heard around the attacked areas.
Minions, cease your attack right now miiiiiii, I Doctah Wily the third command you!
On top of a building, Adante was talking to his "magic" Mic, using DWII´s voice to stop the random damage.
Miiii and now minions...SELFDESTRUCT!

Archer

Reply #6081 on: February 18, 2010, 05:50:33 PM
Finally, Roa finally interrupted his silence, a small smirk sliding across his face.

"I can tell you where that guy is if you do something for us, right, Flame?" He said, to which Flame nodded.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6082 on: February 18, 2010, 05:53:28 PM
Sudenly a broadcast could be heard around the attacked areas.
Minions, cease your attack right now miiiiiii, I Doctah Wily the third command you!
On top of a building, Adante was talking to his "magic" Mic, using DWII´s voice to stop the random damage.
Miiii and now minions...SELFDESTRUCT!

That plan might have worked if the robot army were built back in RPM, however, with alternate technology, DWII had already anticipated the possibility of mimicry, and had installed a voice comparison mechanism that will filter out such attacks.

Of course, the part about "the third" and "Miiii" were obvious throw-offs, and the armies resumed their random damage.

Archer

Reply #6083 on: February 18, 2010, 05:57:41 PM
SUDDENLY!

A bunch of horrific creatures burst into the room Dr. Wily II was in, followed by Baro screaming something in Spanish.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6084 on: February 18, 2010, 06:02:38 PM
And what a sight it was. Any normal human that saw those creatures would have died from pure fear and horror. DWII managed to survive by pure knowledge of such... Creatures.

"OH GOD WHAT NOW BARO!? DO YOU HAVE TO BRING IN YOUR HORRIFIC CREATIONS!? I'M DOING SOME IMPORTANT RANDOM DAMAGE HERE!!!"

Archer

Reply #6085 on: February 18, 2010, 06:04:04 PM
Baro retorted something in Spanish when Ba-chan came in smiling like an evil guy.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6086 on: February 18, 2010, 06:05:02 PM
"... AND WHAT'S BA-CHAN DOING HERE!? TELL THAT GODDARN CLONE OF YOURS TO PUT ON SOME PANTS!!!"

Archer

Reply #6087 on: February 18, 2010, 06:06:06 PM
The Baros screamed angrily - IN SPANISH! and suddenly the creatures attacked Wily!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6088 on: February 18, 2010, 06:09:43 PM
"OH GOD WHY!? STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY! DARN YOU BARO! DARN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU... Is that what you thought I would say?" DWII shot a few Skull Buster shots, which vaporized the creatures that were charging at him. After which, he activated twin buster mode, and aimed each buster at Baro and Ba-chan.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't vaporized you right here, right now."

Archer

Reply #6089 on: February 18, 2010, 06:11:10 PM
The two smirked at each other before they did a ridiculous dance - a very familiar one...

"FUU...SION-HAA!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6090 on: February 18, 2010, 06:12:57 PM
Adante facepalmed
I said miiii the wrong name ach!
He jumped of the building, which was now attacked by the joes.
I must somehow stop his attack, it´s not good to start a war now
he was thinking to aloud while jumping from building to building

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6091 on: February 18, 2010, 06:16:52 PM
What was formed from the fusion was of pure horror. DWII gasped in utter shock at such a revelation.

"WHAT THE!? DIE YOU MONSTER! YOU DO NOT BELONG IN THIS WORLD!" DWII proceeded to fire charged Skull Buster shots at... BARO-CHAN.

Archer

Reply #6092 on: February 18, 2010, 06:19:34 PM
"IT'S NOT BY MY HAND THAT I WAS CREATED." Baro-chan said in a booming voice, easily blocking the shots. "I WAS CREATED BY BAROS WHO WISH TO PAY ME TRIBUTE."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6093 on: February 18, 2010, 06:22:20 PM
"... Screw the CV references! You WILL pay for your betrayal!" DWII begins to rain down multitudes of laser beam blasts onto Baro-chan.

Archer

Reply #6094 on: February 18, 2010, 06:24:20 PM
Baro-chan screamed and a giant horrific monster burst forward from his chest and swallowed the blasts before firing them back upon Wily.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6095 on: February 18, 2010, 06:27:17 PM
DWII absorbed back the blasts, and concentrated his attack into a single beam, focusing on the monster that just appeared.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #6096 on: February 18, 2010, 10:10:42 PM
Finally, Roa finally interrupted his silence, a small smirk sliding across his face.

"I can tell you where that guy is if you do something for us, right, Flame?" He said, to which Flame nodded.

"Fine but-" He grabbed A.Roa by the collar of his shirt "-If your screwing me over. I will kill you." And he then let go of A.Roa.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #6097 on: February 18, 2010, 11:10:22 PM
[So what's been the happity-hap while I wasn't here?]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6098 on: February 18, 2010, 11:22:22 PM
Mango Lemonade fell out of a freak wormhole in the fabric of space-time, thus allowing everyone to have some... Somehow PB got 3x more than everyone else though, so...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #6099 on: February 18, 2010, 11:34:04 PM
The waddle dee was taken by surprise of the "ceremony". But if this is what the school required, he gulped nervously as he bended over.

" X("

The dark skinned man pulled his paddle back like a baseball bat, yelling an overdramatic battle cry as he slammed it hard into the Waddle Dee's rump, sending enough of a shocking impact to...send it flying over the border of the school and into the cherry blossoms surrounding it.

Meanwhile, in the RPM Desert.

Rankiri uses Otokojuku Injection Paddle!  It's overkill!

I´m not sure, what has this school to offer? I guess I have to take a look at the Kitchen first...

Gondo chuckles as he turns around, resting his wooden sword on his shoulder, "Very well then, follow me."

He leads Temnota through the Gutsy Dormatory until they reached the kitchen.

Gondo points to the fridge at the far end of the room, "Feel free to take a gander at our most prized ingredients.  The students adore what we make out of them."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D