The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439335

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6050 on: February 10, 2010, 02:09:16 AM
(THIS IS OUR PRIDE AND JOY! YOU BETRAY THE THREAD BY FORGETTING! Ok, I stop now. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6051 on: February 10, 2010, 04:48:33 AM
(I HAVE BAD MEMORY. ITS HEREDITARY. BLAME DAD.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6052 on: February 10, 2010, 03:22:52 PM
(Wait! Afro killed Sky?....I thought he kinda exploded after the last use...)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #6053 on: February 10, 2010, 04:23:50 PM
(Nope, It was the combined efforts of Cap'n, Mania, and Afro powered up by Roa's armor add on.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6054 on: February 12, 2010, 12:55:30 AM
(It's just as Afro said. Now, back to the RP...)

"Anyways, I have a mission for you, T.Afro."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6055 on: February 12, 2010, 04:04:21 PM
"What is it?" Asked T.Afro

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6056 on: February 12, 2010, 04:14:49 PM
"I'd like you to find a certain Roalike that has a spiffy moustache. He could be in this dimension, or another. Use the portal just above the WDS if you must. I want him found, and alive."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6057 on: February 12, 2010, 04:25:21 PM
"Tch, is that it? Fine I'll be back later gramps." T.Afro walked out of the throne room and made his way up to the portal above the WDS. "Sigh...best get this over with while I still have control." He jumps into the portal and arrives in the AU RPM City.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6058 on: February 12, 2010, 04:27:07 PM
DWII walked back to the throne and sat back down.

"Now... What to do till T.Afro gets back..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6059 on: February 12, 2010, 04:37:45 PM
Meanwhile in the AU RPM City...

T.Afro looked around the city. "Geez, looks like this gonna take a while." He sees the local bar where A.Flame and A.Roa usualy go. "Well might as well get a few drinks before I go." He laughed to him self as he walked into the bar and sat down by the bar tender, while A.Roa and A.Flame where sitting in a both table just on the other side.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #6060 on: February 16, 2010, 11:43:03 PM
The military man leads Temnota into the archaic dormatory where they're met by the owner standing proudly in their path.

"Well, you must be the volunteer delivery person everyone's been talking about," he chuckles as he walks over to Temnota and pats her on the head, "I, Umanosuke Gonda, will happily oblidge to take over your well deserved tour."

The military man chuckles as he cups his hands together and bounces them greedily, "Make sure you show her everything.  We don't want her to get confused and mistake our meals for the students."

He then turns and heads out as the dormatory owner looks over to Temnota, "So then, where would you like to go first?"

Meanwhile, back on campus, the students who were still standing gathered in front of the podium as the shaggy man stands atop it with his bamboo sword resting on his shoulder, "Attention!  It seems that our fiasco has given us a new addition to our fine school!"

He steps off and walks over to the Waddle Dee, "This Waddle Dee here wants to to become the strongest of his kind; a challenge we shall gladely take on and wrestle to the best of our abilities!" he then rests the tip of the bamboo sword on the ground and leers at the Waddle Dee, "First off, we shall start with our famous welcoming ceremony."

The dark skinned man walks up beside the Waddle Dee holding a very large, wooden paddle with "Otokojuku Injection Paddle" carved into Japanese kanji, "If you would be so kind as to bend over and pull down your pants, we can get this innitiation started."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6061 on: February 17, 2010, 04:11:41 PM
The waddle dee was taken by surprise of the "ceremony". But if this is what the school required, he gulped nervously as he bended over.

" X("

Elsewhere in the AU RPM, T.Afro was enjoying him self a little bit. "HA! You call this a bloody mary?!" He grabbed the bartender by the shirt and threw him. As A.Roa and A.Flame were still talking to each their about their next heist, the bartender suddenly landed on their table, launching the various drinks they had in the air and sat in silence as the contents landed on them.

"Bwahaha!" *>0<* T.Afro laughed as he saw what happened.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6062 on: February 17, 2010, 04:28:33 PM
The military man leads Temnota into the archaic dormatory where they're met by the owner standing proudly in their path.

"Well, you must be the volunteer delivery person everyone's been talking about," he chuckles as he walks over to Temnota and pats her on the head, "I, Umanosuke Gonda, will happily oblidge to take over your well deserved tour."

The military man chuckles as he cups his hands together and bounces them greedily, "Make sure you show her everything.  We don't want her to get confused and mistake our meals for the students."

He then turns and heads out as the dormatory owner looks over to Temnota, "So then, where would you like to go first?"
I´m not sure, what has this school to offer? I guess I have to take a look at the Kitchen first...

Meanwhile in the AU RPM:
Someone entered the bar where T.Afro was sitting. It was AU- Stolz, looking like her homunculi self from RPM, but this version was wearring a uniform armor, that looked similiar to the uniforms the 2 FakeMan like police robots next to her were wearring.
Good day gentlemen.
Afro knew the voice, but didn´t recognise Stolz at first, due to her now more humanoid appearance. He looked at her, shook his head and continued with whatever he was doing. Stolz walked to the table where Roa and Flame were sitting.
Mr.. Flame, Mr. Roa, in the name of RPM you are hereby under arrest. Don´t try anything stupid, this bar is surrounded!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6063 on: February 17, 2010, 09:27:10 PM
"Hmm...sounds familiar..." T.Afro shrugged off a nagging feeling once A.Stolz entered the room. He knew it must of been something or someone Afro knew back in his RPM. He noticed his left hand was trembling a little bit, most likely an unconscious reaction from Afro. He held his left hand and sat down on another table to get a better view of what was going to happen. "Maybe I can finally see some action here." *bVd*

Meanwhile back at the WDS in RPM. DWII was busy plotting some fiendishly fiendish plan that involved fiends when suddenly someone barged in through his throne room...again. "Rrrr! What is it with every one slamming the doors on their way in here?" He turned around and saw Dan. "Oh...it's you."

"Looks like I've been away for too long Doc. You've already began plotting anther take over." Dan said with his arms crossed.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6064 on: February 17, 2010, 11:32:55 PM
(what does the T stand for?)
(Also, where's Archer!?)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6065 on: February 17, 2010, 11:37:10 PM
(True Afro...apparently Afro´s real self is a psycho...)
(If you mean Roa, he got shot down, if you mean alternate Roa, he is right next to A. Flame, if you mean any other character...they are dead :P)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6066 on: February 18, 2010, 03:12:34 AM
I mean Archer, who was running the story on the AU.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6067 on: February 18, 2010, 06:29:55 AM
(Well... That part with A.Flame and A.Roa is a parody of TTGL, so just go with it. Also, thanks Afro. XD)

"DAN! Wasn't expected to see you alive after all that happened. What brings you here?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6068 on: February 18, 2010, 06:34:34 AM
whats TTGL. :\

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6069 on: February 18, 2010, 06:54:18 AM
(... You know... Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann... When Simon meets A.Kamina during the last few eps...)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6070 on: February 18, 2010, 11:56:31 AM
aaahhh... Never watched it. :B

Archer

Reply #6071 on: February 18, 2010, 12:03:35 PM
Roa stared boredly at Stolz for a moment before he turned his gaze on Flame.

"Aren't you going to get on your knees and beg?" He asked.

"I thought you were going to do it." Flame responded with a shrug.

Roa sighed. "Aren't you useful?" He muttered sarcastically.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6072 on: February 18, 2010, 12:07:07 PM
aaahhh... Never watched it. :B
(D: Go watch it in the near future. -_-)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6073 on: February 18, 2010, 01:15:16 PM
Roa stared boredly at Stolz for a moment before he turned his gaze on Flame.

"Aren't you going to get on your knees and beg?" He asked.

"I thought you were going to do it." Flame responded with a shrug.

Roa sighed. "Aren't you useful?" He muttered sarcastically.
Now, would you kindly come with me to the station?
A. Stolz then pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6074 on: February 18, 2010, 04:32:45 PM
(Well... That part with A.Flame and A.Roa is a parody of TTGL, so just go with it. Also, thanks Afro. XD)

"DAN! Wasn't expected to see you alive after all that happened. What brings you here?"

"Well for starters I've been out of the plot for a while...but more importantly!" Dan pulled out a piece of circutry from the Metal Slug Afro was driving a while back. "I found this."

"That...was never part of my original plans." DWII mummered as he examined the piece.

"I don't know what was going on before doc but I have a feeling some one was trying to spy on Afro..."

Back in the AU RPM, As A. Stolz was preparing to arrest A.Roa and A.Flame, T.Afro remembered why he had come here in the first place.

"Now you have the right to remain-hey!" She was pushed aside by T.Afro as he approached A.Roa.

A.Roa looked at T.Afro with a bit of curiosity as to why A.DWII's slave had gotten more serious. T.Afro walked up to him and pulled out a picture of Roa with a mustache. "I'm looking for this guy...Ro2a is his name, and he speaks in the worst french accent imaginable."

A.Roa looked at the photo for a while. "..."

-----
That one Nun...