The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439362

Archer

Reply #6025 on: February 06, 2010, 05:09:25 AM
The most horrible creatures to look at appeared and blocked the blasts.

"Now now, no need for that. I was perhaps wondering if I could...serve you."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6026 on: February 06, 2010, 05:12:30 AM
"... If you don't face-[twin slasher], stalk, or whatever you did to Foxy on me... I'll think about it."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #6027 on: February 06, 2010, 05:14:42 AM
Baro said something in Spanish as pumped his fist.

"Also, may Ba-chan join?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6028 on: February 06, 2010, 05:15:57 AM
"No. This is a somewhat kid-friendly RP after all. Ba-chan has issues."

Archer

Reply #6029 on: February 06, 2010, 05:19:15 AM
Baro nodded.

"Fair enough-" something Spanish "-I am pleased to serve you-" something Spanish "-Wily."

He went back to break dancing with the other MVNs.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6030 on: February 06, 2010, 05:28:14 AM
"... I think I will regret this decision later... But no matter! Phase 2 can finally start... Though where is Ro2a..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #6031 on: February 06, 2010, 06:58:36 PM
"You expect me to enroll such a puny being in this school!?" the secretary yelled before standing proper, "Asks the Headmaster."

The waddle dee pulled out a reference sheet of people who could vouch for him. The list held not only King Deedeedee and MetaKnight's name but also the name of Kirby and some other people from dream land. He also pulled up a video of him from the megaton punch minigame showing he has potential.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #6032 on: February 06, 2010, 10:54:09 PM
The secretary tsks as he tosses the paper aside after reading it and watching Waddle Dee's demonstration, "You're going to need more than a simple punch to make it in this school!  But I'll give you a chance for now!"

Meanwhile, outside the school building, Ryuta pats the military man on the shoulder for making the right decision, "Well then.  While everyone else is suffering their punishment, why don't you show our challenge winner around the school, show her all the shortcuts and routes to the dormitory kitchen.  She's going to need it on the next challenge."

The military man immediately snapped his head towards Ryuta in hysteria, "Say what!?  You're going to infest our school ground with their unruly presence!?"

Ryuta only grinned slyly, "Give them a chance and they might cook something good for you and your co-workers."

The man stares at him before suddenly drooling at the thought of a well cooked meal, then turning and patting Ryuta happily on the shoulder, "You got yourself a deal!"

He then walks over to Temnota, "Come, little girl!  How about we have a little tour of our school!  I'm sure you'll enjoy what we have to show you!"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6033 on: February 06, 2010, 11:42:41 PM
Ummm... okay, this school really seems..interesting
Replied Temnota

Meanwhile inside the WDS
Respect Mr. Wily, that was truly a show....mi-mi-miiiiiiii...sorry that I wasn´t able to come up with a fitting music for that fight earlier, but it was already over...mi-miiiiiii...
A man with the Bethoven hairdo wearring a short blue suit, walked towards DWII, humming a melody while swingin his conductor stick.
My, how rude, I haven´t introduced myself to you...I am Adante Ohen. Miii-miiiiiiiii. I was expecting to meet here someone else, but oh well. That show was great too.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6034 on: February 07, 2010, 02:39:55 AM
Flame sprung from his seat in the WDS at the sounds of fighting, and turned on the TV he had hacked to display camera signals from around the castle.

"!!!"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6035 on: February 07, 2010, 05:06:53 AM
Replied Temnota

Meanwhile inside the WDS
Respect Mr. Wily, that was truly a show....mi-mi-miiiiiiii...sorry that I wasn´t able to come up with a fitting music for that fight earlier, but it was already over...mi-miiiiiii...
A man with the Bethoven hairdo wearring a short blue suit, walked towards DWII, humming a melody while swingin his conductor stick.
My, how rude, I haven´t introduced myself to you...I am Adante Ohen. Miii-miiiiiiiii. I was expecting to meet here someone else, but oh well. That show was great too.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!? No matter... What is your business here?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6036 on: February 07, 2010, 12:01:38 PM
Mi-miiiiiii? The front door was wide open, there was no security and I thought I´m going to suprise an old "friend" of mine. Yeah...so...anyways, you´re striving for world domination, right? Mi-miiiiii How about an evil overlord music theme? Or yet better, how about you´ll sing your Mi-mi-miiiiiii own theme? I´ ve got her a microphone!  [eyebrow]
Adante´s belt started glowing and then a microphone appeared in Adante´s hand.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6037 on: February 07, 2010, 01:04:08 PM
"I wondered what Roa was doing here to make security so slack..." DWII murmured to himself.

"And although your offer is tempting, I have no need for that. Please make yourself scarce. Or I will make you scarce."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6038 on: February 08, 2010, 04:11:15 PM
The secretary tsks as he tosses the paper aside after reading it and watching Waddle Dee's demonstration, "You're going to need more than a simple punch to make it in this school!  But I'll give you a chance for now!"

The waddle dee pumped his fist in the air as he was told he was given a chance to prove him self.

Meanwhile in the WDS...
"I wondered what Roa was doing here to make security so slack..." DWII murmured to himself.

"And although your offer is tempting, I have no need for that. Please make yourself scarce. Or I will make you scarce."
T.Afro came in slamming the doors open. "Yo old timer, I'm back. Where's Roa?"

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6039 on: February 08, 2010, 04:15:47 PM
"GOD! What is up with all these intrusions!?" DWII facepalmed.

"Roa has been blasted off. If you do not want to suffer the same fate, you better have a good reason to be here BESIDES Roa."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6040 on: February 08, 2010, 09:52:37 PM
"I was looking for Roa but since you blasted the miserable bastard away I guess I should go with plan B" T.Afro approached DWII. "I need you to help free me from my cursed imprisonment with this idiot!" He pointed to his comb which held a "8D" face. "If you do I'll help you with your plan inspite of whether or not it will succeed."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #6041 on: February 09, 2010, 02:49:32 AM
The waddle dee pumped his fist in the air as he was told he was given a chance to prove him self.

"Very well!  Stand outside at the front of the podium and await your initation!  The instructors will be there soon to give you the proper evaluation!"

Replied Temnota

The military man grins widely, showing how much teeth he had left, as he rubs his hands together in a greedy manner, "Thank you, thank you!  We try our best to make our students the best in the world!"

He then guides Temnota around the school, showing her hallways of the classroom, all of which leads to the Headmaster's office, then the route to the school dormatory, which appears to be a beautiful meadow.

Upon arriving at the dormatory, Temnota finds that the place is just as wooden and run down as the school building itself.  It seems not a whole lot of effort was put into evolving the school to today's standards.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6042 on: February 09, 2010, 03:50:34 AM
"I was looking for Roa but since you blasted the miserable bastard away I guess I should go with plan B" T.Afro approached DWII. "I need you to help free me from my cursed imprisonment with this idiot!" He pointed to his comb which held a "8D" face. "If you do I'll help you with your plan inspite of whether or not it will succeed."
"IT WILL SUCCEED! However, a little more help doesn't hurt. Fine, you have a deal."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6043 on: February 09, 2010, 06:50:39 AM
Flame pulled Popcorn from his microwave and sat down to view Wily's plans through the hacked cameras. He had decided that if it was the likes of Wily ll that was going to try and do something grand, like take over the world... Hillarity would no doubt ensue. Plus, As Flame noticed, every time he himself tried to stop plans of some dastardly madman, it alway seemed to cost him an arm and a leg, literally. That one time his head too. And he really did not feel like having a repeat of Faust's RPM Crash, thankfully erased and re-winded by Dragon Sky.
And Flame really didnt have the time to go skipping around collecting Yashichi's to fix that [parasitic bomb]. And After putting up the Love Hot-el, he couldnt afford to spend on Bolt Crank again.

"Nope, imma sit this one out and watched. Im pretty sure I can probably use Faust to Hack all the cameras in RPM... Hmm... that sounds like fun..."
*Flame giggles*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6044 on: February 09, 2010, 02:42:25 PM
(I really need to say this again. The 7 Yashichis no longer exist. They were erased along with the existence of Dragon Sky by Afro way back. Yep.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6045 on: February 09, 2010, 03:57:05 PM
(I really need to say this again. The 7 Yashichis no longer exist. They were erased along with the existence of Dragon Sky by Afro way back. Yep.)

(yup. o3o )

"IT WILL SUCCEED! However, a little more help doesn't hurt. Fine, you have a deal."

"Good...So how are you going to get rid of him?" Asked T.Afro.

"Very well!  Stand outside at the front of the podium and await your initation!  The instructors will be there soon to give you the proper evaluation!"

The waddle dee bowed respectably and then waddled off to the front of the podium. he stood there waiting and occasionally fidgeting with his generic school uniform and school bag.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6046 on: February 09, 2010, 04:06:32 PM
"Get rid? No no no! Talk about a life of emptiness..." DWII stood up and walked over to a nearby window.

"All I want is to create a new world... Wait. Wrong game."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6047 on: February 09, 2010, 07:30:41 PM
(not everyone KNOWS that though. plus I didnt remember. o3o )

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6048 on: February 10, 2010, 01:26:55 AM
(... How could you miss the dramatic way that Afro finished Dragon Sky off? All the sparkly and stuff! 3o And I also mentioned it after Afro did it. =3=)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6049 on: February 10, 2010, 01:28:16 AM
(I forgot! geez!)