The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439331

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #6000 on: February 03, 2010, 04:34:31 PM
The box sweat dropped. It looked around and saw no escaped.

The instructor kicked the box away, "TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!" But to his surprise what was under the box was not Afro at all but a Waddle Dee. "W-what is this!?"

"Take'em out Waddle Dee!" Yelled Afro from the other side of the room and he crashed through another window.

"..." The instructor looked at the Waddle Dee and then turned to Temnota. "I am confused as t why he did that rather then take the hall way right next to us."

"Aren't we high in the building as well?" replied Temnota.

Both of them looked out to see Afro laying on the school grounds covered in glass and twitching. The Waddle Dee facepalmed as he jumped out the same window, landed on Afro and dragged him off the school grounds quickly before anybody could really understand what Afro was thinking as e jumped out the window.

Moments before...

Heh, genius Afro...genius-wait I am on the 1st floor right?

Elsewhere in the RPM Desert...

AFRO used EPICALLY EPIC ESCAPE. It wasn't very effective...

WADDLE DEE used COMICALLY COMICAL ESCAPE. It's super effective!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #6001 on: February 03, 2010, 10:29:59 PM
(Just to clarify, the school is a one-story building, so Afro just landed flat on his face the moment he crashed through the window 8D)

The Waddle Dee didn't get far when it bumped into the legs of several students blocking the only exit in the school.

The military man rushes to the shattered window and points to Afro, "Take him to the Repentance Ward at once!"

"OSSU!" the students shout as the first row began jumping towards Waddle Dee and Afro with their hands stretched out.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6002 on: February 04, 2010, 08:11:03 AM
((Lol at A.U. Flame.- I demand my armor colors be reversed for my AU self! Red armor with black highlights instead of vice versa!))

Flame sneezed. He got up and decided he's had enough nosebleeds. He walked out and off to his special room in the WDS Wily had set up for him some time ago.

He decided to Call His GF Nemiko, who was currently still back in Flame's home city.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6003 on: February 04, 2010, 06:38:13 PM
(Just to clarify, the school is a one-story building, so Afro just landed flat on his face the moment he crashed through the window 8D)

The Waddle Dee didn't get far when it bumped into the legs of several students blocking the only exit in the school.

The military man rushes to the shattered window and points to Afro, "Take him to the Repentance Ward at once!"

"OSSU!" the students shout as the first row began jumping towards Waddle Dee and Afro with their hands stretched out.
(Well then he tripped on the ledge and hit the ground hard. o3o )

While for some reason a familiar song  was playing in the RPM Desert...

As the students jumped at Waddle Dee, It was trying to think what to do.

"Y-you can do it waddle dee...I know what you're capable of." muttered the semi-conscious Afro.

The Waddle Dee then burrowed his eye brows as he took a stance and went back and forth between his 2 sprite animation attack. " O:<"

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6004 on: February 04, 2010, 06:51:16 PM
(LIES! LIESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6005 on: February 04, 2010, 11:08:38 PM
The students in the front row practically dogpiled the Waddle Dee, crushing him a few seconds before he somehow slipped out of their grip like a bar of soap and whacked Afro in the face with the force of a basketball.

The second row of students took advantage of the recoil to jump for Afro and execute the same dogpile as the first row,

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6006 on: February 04, 2010, 11:40:18 PM
The Waddle Dee then gave everyone some Mango Lemonade.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6007 on: February 05, 2010, 04:18:09 PM
The students in the front row practically dogpiled the Waddle Dee, crushing him a few seconds before he somehow slipped out of their grip like a bar of soap and whacked Afro in the face with the force of a basketball.

The second row of students took advantage of the recoil to jump for Afro and execute the same dogpile as the first row,

Some of the students were yelling out to ready Afro for punishment when suddenly they were all flung off of Afro. Some of the students looked around for an outside source or ally helping him but there was no one around. Afro then walked up to one of the students and picked him up. "So you all want to die I take it?" Afro's comb had somehow been disturbed in the dogpile and allowed True Afro to take control.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6008 on: February 05, 2010, 04:47:41 PM
That´s enough!
Temnota walked past the students and opposed T. Afro.
All of you, stop this fighting! This man wasn´t part of the competition, he was forced in, also he didn´t do any harm to this school and it´s students!
One of the students then asked:
And if we don´t?
Suddenly Temnota´s shadow grew in size and took the shape of an frightening demon. She then said with an innocent smile on her face:
You don´t want to know that, do you?

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6009 on: February 05, 2010, 10:31:54 PM
"I think you better let him go, if you know what's good for you," Ryuta said, appearing behind the military man as he glares at him in disbelief.

"What was that!?" he exclaimed, "He is an accomplice of the old man!  Forced or not, he must be punished for not showing the guts to turn him down!"

Ryuta grabbed the man's shoulder and nearly shoved it out of socket, "What's more important to you, a visitor who wants no part in this competition, or keeping up the reputation of this school.  Even if your students somehow manage to overpower them, you're going to get a LOT of grief from future enrollments to your school, which means a huge drop in profit and eventual lay offs."

The military man just stood there, knees knocking at the thought of being out of a job because he was too begrudged to overcome a visitor who isn't enrolled.

"I suggest you make a decision now," Ryuta said, pointing to the students who weren't the least bit intimidated by T.Afro and the demon Temnota conjured up, "Because it doesn't look like they're anymore willing to understand the gist of school profit anymore than you and the other staff."

The man continued to space out before lightly waving to the students while speaking in a squeaky voice, "L...let him go....  He's not worth your energy...."

The students stared at him befuddled before quickly making an opening to the school exit.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6010 on: February 05, 2010, 11:01:49 PM
"Tch...Consider your self lucky this time." T.Afro let go of the student and began to walk away. He was stopped as he was back to back with Temnota. "...thanks..." *-_-* He quickly mumbled before he began to walk off. He was outside the school gates when he realized something. "Wait wasn't there a waddle dee here?" He looks around and shrugs," oh well I guess he's long gone by now."

Else where inside the school, the Waddle Dee (dressed in a generic school uniform) was waiting for the head master's secretary to approve of it's enrollment.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6011 on: February 06, 2010, 12:13:33 AM
"You expect me to enroll such a puny being in this school!?" the secretary yelled before standing proper, "Asks the Headmaster."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #6012 on: February 06, 2010, 03:37:44 AM
(Sooooooooo...what I miss?)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6013 on: February 06, 2010, 03:51:42 AM
(Aside from the racing challenge in the Extreme Iron Chef competition, that has just ended, WilyII just got warped to an alternate universe)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6014 on: February 06, 2010, 04:42:31 AM
"NOW! To find Roa..." DWII instructed his army to guard the portal while he personally went to the one place he could find Roa.

The WDS Throne room. It wasn't long before he blasted the door down, and greeted the shocked people inside.

"I'M BACK~"

Archer

Reply #6015 on: February 06, 2010, 04:44:16 AM
"YOU!" Roa shouted, instantly pointing at him. "MVNs, attack!" He ordered.

The MVNs jumped forward, attacking with their hax break dancing moves.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6016 on: February 06, 2010, 04:49:10 AM
"Breaking dancing? Please." DWII fired off a few Oil Slider shots, resulting in the MVNs slipping and sliding in place.

"Now, Roa... You want to end it the easy way, or the HARD way!?"

Archer

Reply #6017 on: February 06, 2010, 04:50:28 AM
"Hard? Urgh." Roa facepalmed. "For the last time Wily, I'm not into that sort of thing like Dr. Light II is!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6018 on: February 06, 2010, 04:52:57 AM
"... You die." Before Roa knew it, DWII had already dashed right in front of him, and gave him a buster shot to his chest at point blank, sending Roa flying into the wall behind.

Archer

Reply #6019 on: February 06, 2010, 04:55:49 AM
Roa grimaced has he got back up. He looked down at his chest, his grimace turning into a scowl.

"Damn you!" He shouted in an anger filled voice. "I just had it polished!" He raised his hand. "Sparkvernian Soldiers, atta-oh right. Hm." He put his hand to his chin in thought. "I'm not really sure what to do at this point."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6020 on: February 06, 2010, 04:58:27 AM
"Well, there is just one thing." DWII walked up and pointed his charged buster at Roa's face.

"DIE!" A huge laser fired off.

Archer

Reply #6021 on: February 06, 2010, 04:59:23 AM
"Oh no I am dead." Roa deadpanned as the blast blasted him out a window and out of sight.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6022 on: February 06, 2010, 05:01:10 AM
"That was easier than I thought. Either way..." DWII made his way back to the throne, and sat down on it.

"Phase 2 can now commence!"

Archer

Reply #6023 on: February 06, 2010, 05:05:55 AM
The new generation MVN's leader had stopped break dancing and approached Wily on his throne.

"My name is Baro. Perhaps you might have met my clone, Ba-chan?" He asked curiously randomly saying things in Spanish every so often.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6024 on: February 06, 2010, 05:08:16 AM
"... Baro? Baro!? BAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?!?!?" DWII began to aim his buster at the MVN.

"I knew Roa was mad... But cloning BARO!? DIE YOU MONSTER!" Random shots were fired.