The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 440071

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5975 on: February 02, 2010, 03:08:10 AM
The dark skinned man ran out the office and chased after WilyII, "Where do you think you're going, old man!?  Just because you're beyond even the Headmaster's age, that still doesn't give you a dispensation to escape our punishment!"

Most of the uniformed men surrounded WilyII, grinning ever so eagerly to see him get punished for scaring them with his fins earlier.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5976 on: February 02, 2010, 03:09:13 AM
"Oh darnit! AFRO IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" DWII screamed, as he began to hover off again.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5977 on: February 02, 2010, 03:16:23 AM
Unfortunately, that didn't seem to work as the men behind the front row began climbing onto their shoulders, building a human funnel to try and reach WilyII.  They knew he had to have a limit to his flight altitude somewhere.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5978 on: February 02, 2010, 03:28:53 AM
"GAH! They just won't quit!" DWII exclaimed, and decided to drop the Roalike on the climbing funnel, which temporarily topples. However, they were quick on their feet, and are rebuilding at an alarming rate, and soon, DWII was overwhelmed.

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmffffffffff!!!!!!!!!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5979 on: February 02, 2010, 03:42:13 AM
Many hands grabbed WilyII around the arms, legs and shoulders, the men who didn't grab him began lowering the ones who had down to ground level where the dark skinned man stood, grinning ever so eagerly.

"Thought you could escape me, eh old man?" he snickers before pointing his finger towards the direction the shaggy man disappeared to, "Take him to the Rependance Ward.  We have a special room waiting for him...."

"OSSU!" the men shout as they began dragging WilyII towards the direction the man pointed them in.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5980 on: February 02, 2010, 12:38:19 PM
(Special room? ... Please be gentle... O^O *shot, maimed, kicked*)

Archer

Reply #5981 on: February 02, 2010, 12:53:27 PM
I could get you out of this mess. Said a voice in Wily's head - it was Roa's, or perhaps the hologram who had obtained a body's.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5982 on: February 02, 2010, 01:00:21 PM
"Wait what? Who's there talking in my head? And out? How?"

Archer

Reply #5983 on: February 02, 2010, 01:03:28 PM
It's simple, the voice said ignoring the question about it's identity, merely focus on a place you wish to be and I shall take you there. Whether it is a few hundred miles away, or a kingdom where you rule.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5984 on: February 02, 2010, 01:11:16 PM
"Focus... Kingdom..." Something jolted to DWII's mind. What if Boosted won the battle all those arcs back? What if he somehow managed to take back the control of his body? What if he conquered RPM City soon after? What if the heroes never succeeded...

"... Take me to my kingdom..."

Archer

Reply #5985 on: February 02, 2010, 01:13:47 PM
It shall be done...hehehe... Suddenly, a hole ripped in space and sent Wily shooting sideways through time until he reached the desired location - his kingdom.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5986 on: February 02, 2010, 01:22:40 PM
DWII slowly got to his feet, and dusted himself off.

"That took shorter than I thought." He took a look around, and it doesn't seem to have changed much.

"Looks like I have been had, although, I don't see those scruffy guys anywhere..." It was then that he saw some Zero Joes doing some patrolling. Then some Mets. Then some rabid Mets were chasing some people.

"..." A smirk.

Archer

Reply #5987 on: February 02, 2010, 01:25:58 PM
"I see you are enjoying the world I've brought you to." Said a voice from behind Wily, who spun around.

"You!" He said at the sight of the Roa Projection in a body who merely chuckled.

"Suprised?" He asked with amusement while twirling his mustache.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5988 on: February 02, 2010, 01:27:34 PM
"... I don't remember you having a moustache..."

Archer

Reply #5989 on: February 02, 2010, 01:31:04 PM
Raised a brow. "I see...your memory must be failing. No matter." He sighed and stuffed his hands in his pockets and pulled out a pair of hedge-clippers. "I'll make this short." He said while trimming his mustache. "I have but one request in return for bringing you here - kill Roa. Not me, not the one from this world, but the one who is sure to follow. Understand?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5990 on: February 02, 2010, 01:36:28 PM
"Roa? That name seems very familiar... Yet I can't put my finger on it... But it seems like a reasonable request, for letting me finally have my dream fulfilled."

Archer

Reply #5991 on: February 02, 2010, 01:38:28 PM
The fake Roa laughed. "Excellent." He turned to leave, before he turned back. "Oh, one more thing - you should open a gateway so those from your original world can travel here and vice versa. Wouldn't it be great to conquer that world with the resources from this one?" Saying nothing more he walked away.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5992 on: February 02, 2010, 01:44:59 PM
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GONE!?" the dark skinned man exclaims, "No one could disappear that quickly!"

The uniformed men that were holding WilyII just stared at their now empty hands before shrugging rather befuddled.  The dark skinned man threw a fit before waving his staff around, "Don't just stand there, you fools!  FIND HIM!!!"

They panic and scramble off to search for WilyII's whereabouts, seeming completely oblivious to the fact that he's no longer around the school.

Ryuta, meanwhile, sighs in disappointment as he saw WilyII disappear, "I guess this means he doesn't want to continue this competition."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5993 on: February 02, 2010, 01:47:15 PM
"... VERY TEMPTING." DWII smirked. He teleported back to his lab in the WDS, and surveyed the extent of his territory. It seemed that not only has he conquered the whole of the RPM Planet, but the surrounding galaxies as well.

"... JUST BRILLIANT. Things have never looked SO good before... It's SO fulfilling..." He laughed manically for a bit, before calming down.

"Time to open that gateway... To take over RPM... AGAIN!"

(It was fun while it lasted... NOW FOR CONQUEST! >BD)

Archer

Reply #5994 on: February 02, 2010, 01:58:41 PM
"I can't help but feel something has gone terribly wrong." Roa of the original world said with a frown, before he shrugged. "Oh well, it's probably nothing - MVNs, continue to entertain me." Upon hearing the command from their master, the MVNs began to break dance.

Meanwhile,
In the Alternate Universe...

"We really got a good heist this time!" Flame said cheerfully has he gulped down the most expensive drink on the menu.

Roa sighed and rolled his eyes. "We were supposed to toast first, fool."

Flame just shrugged. "It's been ages since we've been able to live this extravagantly, so give me a break."

Indeed, it had been awhile. After the final battle with Boosted that had taken place in and outside the WDS, Flame had recovered from his injuries that he had been in hospital for, while Roa had been released from absorption after Wily had reclaimed control over his body.

Eventually the two met up and became partners in crime - literally. They stole from the rich and gave to the poor (themselves) and it had turned out quite nicely for the both of them.

"If we're going to spend all the money we earn just days after we get it - again, we're going to need a new 'location of business'" Roa said after swallowing a mouthful of raw meat.

Flame smirked. "No worries, I got it all covered, we'll-" At that moment, the bar's TV was turned on to show the 6 o'clock episode of Wily Knows Best that was just starting. "-I'll tell you afterwards."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5995 on: February 02, 2010, 02:07:10 PM
It didn't take long to build an inter-dimensional gateway in the hangar at the basement levels of the WDS. The technology in this alternate universe were even more advanced that back in the original one, and DWII can't laugh but laugh manically at times.

"This is just TOO good! With all these new tech, nothing can stop me! Soon, all alternate universes will be mine! But first..." DWII flicked a switch at the side console of the gateway, and it began to hum to life. Soon, a digital vortex appeared at the gateway, and an aerial image of another WDS appeared.

"... Connection complete." More manical laughter.

Archer

Reply #5996 on: February 02, 2010, 02:15:10 PM
"We're going to rob Hajime!" Flame announced to Roa - once Wily Knows Best had finished - only to receive a disbelieving brow in return.

"Hajime, That courier guy? What are we going to get off him?" Roa asked bemused.

Flame smirked. "See as Hajime's friend-" Roa coughed, "-I happen to know a few of his secrets. Namely, where he keeps all the jewels and such he received from clients."

"That's not a bad idea." Roa put his hand to his chin in thought. "Although it may be some what difficult..." He trailed off.

"I'll leave you to do the planning, I have things I need to be doing." He turned to leave.

Roa sighed and facepalmed. "Sex Robots...? Again....?" Flame merely shrugged in response.

"If there's one thing I like about Wily's rule, it's that these are the best ones yet. Besides, I need to get a new one anyway. I sort of, broke my current one."

"Broke..? Urgh, I don't want to know."

Roa, who was watching the MVNs break dance, frowned as Wily's computer picked up a strange reading.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5997 on: February 02, 2010, 02:25:04 PM
"Now... ONWARD MY ARMY!" DWII gestured forward, as hordes of Zero Joes, and rabid Mets began to march into the gateway. Not to mention the mobile cannons and other weapons of mass destruction.

Back at the original WDS, the portal just above it began to grow in size, and soon rabid Mets were slowly parachuting down onto the roof. Not long after, DWII descended from the portal as well, in a new upgraded Boosted form.

"I'M BACK~ MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5998 on: February 02, 2010, 04:22:29 PM
Ryuta sighs in disappointment as he meagerly places his hand over his face, "Shouldn't have done that...."

Upon seeing the delivery box, the three remaining instructors almost towered over Afro, their sneers widening in anticipation.

"Oh, is that so...?" mutters the military man as he slaps his baton on his hand, "Then that makes you a culprit just like the rest of those hooligans who broke in here and destroyed most of our sacred grounds...."

"Well not really...I just asked if he still wanted the box." Afro holds open the box to reveal it's contents were eaten and it held a IOU in it. "So back to what I was saying-WHATTHEHELLISTHAT!?" Afro yells to distract everyone as he dons his box costume again. "Heh...genius."

"Oh darnit! AFRO IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" DWII screamed, as he began to hover off again.

As every one looked at the box, wondering where Afro went, a sneeze was heard from the box resulting in a '!'appearing over head. "..."

some students that day would recall when they saw their instructors chasing a cardboard box moving on it's own.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5999 on: February 02, 2010, 10:23:26 PM
The military-dressed instructor stood in front of the box after the ! appeared, chuckling ever so meagerly at the ol' trick from the old book gag, "Do you think I'm that stupid.  I've known stealth since you were still growing out of the ground in a dark room."

He grins widely, showing his missing teeth, "And since you were with the old man, we'll make you his substitute for the rest of his punishment."