The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439854

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5950 on: January 26, 2010, 04:55:58 PM
Temnota emerged from Afro´s shadow, which suprised the men long enough for temnota to use her shadow manipulation technique. The shadows of the men started moving independently from their owners. The shadows crawled on the bodies of their owners, like some kind of snake. The shocked men were then bind by their own shadows, unable to move or to stand.
Afro: You saved me  :'( how can I ever thank you?
Temnota: PLay the distraction a bit longer and let me win this round  ;)

"Um...well I'm sure there has to be some other way I can help you-" * '>.>*

"Oh should I tell Stolz about someone's location and restrain him while she takes her sweet time destroying him?" * 8D*

"...Quickly! There's no time to waste if your gonna in this round!" * >3<* Afro then de-equiped his box disguise and prepared to distract the other men.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5951 on: January 26, 2010, 10:46:17 PM
Tryn leaned back on his seat, looking at the man and his stache' "That guy must make some excellent lasagna" Tryn's stomach growled as if agreeing with his brain "If only my feet could respond..." Tryn thought, pulling his feet up to get a better view of them, they were pretty bruised from all the hiking he did.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5952 on: January 26, 2010, 10:48:38 PM
The three men trapped in Temnota's shadows screamed and flailed about as they try to beat and slap themselves free.

"Don't just stand there, you fools!  Help us!" the shaggy man screamed to the students who were sticking their heads out of the windows around the building.  Most of them panicked and poured out to try and pull the shadows apart with their bare hands.

The blue uniformed man, on the other hand heads further into the building in the direction of the Headmaster's office, acting like the entire scene was no longer his concern.

The Lakitu that had retreated into the building saw the five competitors zooming by the eerily wooden and outdated interiors and immediately gave chase, keeping the camera positioned as they ran around the halls trying to search for the Headmaster's office.

This is going to take a while....

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5953 on: January 27, 2010, 04:17:45 AM
Flame saw on the screen the Roa lookalike.
"Hmmmm.... he looks really familiar..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5954 on: January 28, 2010, 01:55:36 PM
DWII pokes the look-alike.

"Anyone home?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5955 on: January 28, 2010, 11:20:04 PM
"Um...well I'm sure there has to be some other way I can help you-" * '>.>*

"Oh should I tell Stolz about someone's location and restrain him while she takes her sweet time destroying him?" * 8D*

"...Quickly! There's no time to waste if your gonna in this round!" * >3<* Afro then de-equiped his box disguise and prepared to distract the other men.

The shaggy man then points towards Afro, "That guy is dangerous!  Those of you in the back, get rid of him!"

The uniformed men who couldn't reach their instructors turned to Afro and began chasing after him, seeming to think he was the cause of the shadows binding the shaggy man and his comrades.

Meanwhile, the five competitors split into several different hallways of the wooden building, opening every door they could find only to be greeted by what appears to be a classroom made of the same old wood materials as the rest of the building.

One of the competitors found another door with the label "First Year Room", but in his haste to get to the room containing the person who called the order, didn't see the sign and throws the door open to yet another classroom.  But as he was preparing to grunt in frustration and turn to leave, a slice barely misses him as the delivery box explodes and spills the contents of the order all over him, causing him to yelp in shock before falling over unconscious.

The blue uniformed man emerges from the room, looking around before continuing on his way to find the other four remaining competitors.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5956 on: January 29, 2010, 04:19:23 PM
"You better run Afro." Said Temnota as she slipped back into Afro's shadow.

"What for-" Afro was interrupted by the sight of a stampede of uniformed men rushing at him. "..."

A 'Gah' Scream was heard as a Lakitu cam focused in on Afro being chased. He ran towards the school, jumped through a window, shattering it and ran in further into the school.

"Why didn't he use the door?" Asked one of them pointing out the rather huge and open door way right next to the window Afro crashed through.

Meanwhile Afro continued running through the school,"Gottahurrygottahurrycan'tmakeTemnotacallthatcrazyStolzandkillme!"  >3<

Elsewhere Stolz sneezed,"Odd..."

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5957 on: January 29, 2010, 04:25:20 PM
DWII was getting bored of poking the look-alike, and decided his next plan of action. If only he knew what WAS his next plan of action. He decided to do one thing.

"RYUTA! WHAT HAPPENS NOW THAT MY BOX IS BURNT!?" DWII shouting at the top of his lungs.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5958 on: January 29, 2010, 11:08:06 PM
"You should probably start running," Ryuta said while mysteriously sitting on the gates near the entrance of the school.  Some of the uniformed men were coming after WilyII, following orders from the men trapped in Temnota's shadows to chase out anyone that wasn't part of the school.

Most of the competitors who had lost their delivery boxes were already running for the back of the school, looking for some place to hide until a winner could be announced.  The man with the tattered hat was heading towards WilyII, intending to give him a good beating for allowing his delivery box to be destroyed before he could get anymore servings into his stomach.

After much twist and turns, and the other three competitors falling victim to the blue uniformed man's the last surviving runner came across a hallway that lead to a single room with a wooden sign overhead.

"HEADMASTERS OFFICE"

"YAY!!!  I WON!!!" she squeals as she charges through the door, not bothering to address anyone inside and zeroing in on a single, two ft desk in the center of the room.

The Lakitu sees her charging in and quickly activates his High Speed Camera, expecting a second competitor to rush in and give them a photo finish.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5959 on: January 29, 2010, 11:16:17 PM
Sudenly, Afro bursts trought the room, bumping into the girl and then both of them crashed into a wall, breaking the girl´s lunchbox. Temnota then emrged from Afro´s shadow. She looked at the two lying down on the ground, she also noticed that half of the room was destroyed.
Are you guys hurt?..oh my, where are we?
Temnota noticed the sign on the room.
Yikes! My deepest appologize,I-I brought the lunch box...I-I´m sorry for the mess  '>.>

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5960 on: January 30, 2010, 01:29:59 AM
"I am the Headmaster of Otokojuku, Edajima Heihachi!" exclaims the man sitting behind the desk, completely unfazed by the uniformed men who inadvertently wedged themselves into the door way in their race to catch Afro and Temnota.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5961 on: January 30, 2010, 01:57:26 AM
"Crap!" Tryn complained as he saw he lost the bet with one of the catgirls. He fished in his sack and brought out a gold coin, on one side it had a cathedral, on the other a cross with a shining symbol on top. "Here, have a coin and uh- Tryn groped inside his sack and brought out a ball of yarn to which all the catgirls responded to with gasps and squeals of joy as they rushed over to the ball trampling over Tryn as they fought over the ball. The battle kept going until only four where on top of Tryn, as the others quickly went back to work, embarassed at the stunt. Flame leaned over to Tryn.
"Seems your all fun and crazyness, eh?"
"At least I got a better view of all the action." Mumbled Tryn

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5962 on: January 30, 2010, 03:55:12 AM
"You should probably start running," Ryuta said while mysteriously sitting on the gates near the entrance of the school.  Some of the uniformed men were coming after WilyII, following orders from the men trapped in Temnota's shadows to chase out anyone that wasn't part of the school.

Most of the competitors who had lost their delivery boxes were already running for the back of the school, looking for some place to hide until a winner could be announced.  The man with the tattered hat was heading towards WilyII, intending to give him a good beating for allowing his delivery box to be destroyed before he could get anymore servings into his stomach.
"Oh darnit." DWII began to turn around when he remembered he's still in his Wily II Man armour. He decided to stay out of reach again, this time, a certainty.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5963 on: January 30, 2010, 10:19:02 AM
"I am the Headmaster of Otokojuku, Edajima Heihachi!" exclaims the man sitting behind the desk, completely unfazed by the uniformed men who inadvertently wedged themselves into the door way in their race to catch Afro and Temnota.
Temnota avoided to be captured by jumping on top of the men, she then landed in front of tthe headmaster.
I-I see....so this is yours then?
Temnota pulled out the lunchbox out of her shadow.
Here, g-good appetite

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5964 on: January 30, 2010, 10:39:08 AM
The Headmaster stares at the box before opening it up and placing the contents of the order in front of him and began eating.  Half the competitors were at the window of the office, staring in shock and sorrow at Temnota's sudden victory.

Ryuta appeared behind near the wedged doorway, meagerly swinging a hand back and bowling the uniformed me out into the hallway, "Well, now that this challenge is over with, you mind releasing the instructors before you choke them to death with your shadow?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5965 on: January 30, 2010, 01:03:26 PM
Oh right, the shadows...didn´t know it was still on, sorry. They should be now under the control of their owners...
Sudenly Temnota had a shocked look in her face
Wait, does this mean that I won?

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5966 on: January 31, 2010, 01:44:20 AM
"Yep," Ryuta said, "Which means you not only escape this challenge's penalty, you also get a leg-up in the next one."

There were thunderous footsteps before the four men from outside charged into the office and crowd around Temnota.

"Damn you!" shouts the shaggy man as he points his bamboo sword at Temnota, "You should be punished for intruding on our property and threatening the lives of our students for your shameful delivery!"

Ryuta snorts as he leans against the wall and crosses his arms, "Oh really, punishing a poor, innocent girl for acting in self-defense while trying to deliver your Headmaster's order."

The four men turn to him, their irritated sneer growing to show more of their large teeth.

"What was that!?" the man holding the staff growls, "The Headmaster specifically asked for catgirls to deliever all 100 of his orders and instead we get a bunch of nobodies who are nowhere near as sexy as them!?"

The shaggy man points his bamboo sword towards Ryuta, "And because of that one mistake, our entire school has suffered the worst possible damage next to the Second Year Head who was suspended for the biggest massacre of students in Otokojuku history!"

Ryuta meagerly pokes his finger on the bamboo sword and pushes it away, "Well, if you feel that badly about it, maybe you should give them the punishment instead of picking on this poor girl for volunteering to help the catgirls deliver your Headmaster's meal." he looks towards the Headmaster while quirking a cunning grin, "What do you think about that, Mr. Headmaster?"

The Headmaster gives nothing more than this response, "I am the Headmaster of Otokojuku, Edajima Heihachi!"

The competitors spying on the situation panicked at what Ryuta was saying.  Having to escape uniformed, burly men was harrowing enough; what kind of punishment could possibly be worse than that?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5967 on: February 01, 2010, 04:38:34 PM
Oh right, the shadows...didn´t know it was still on, sorry. They should be now under the control of their owners...
Sudenly Temnota had a shocked look in her face
Wait, does this mean that I won?

"Whew...Now she won't call Stolz on me." 8D

"What was that!?" the man holding the staff growls, "The Headmaster specifically asked for catgirls to deliever all 100 of his orders and instead we get a bunch of nobodies who are nowhere near as sexy as them!?"

"Hey! I'll have you knowI once looked like this for a while!"  o//////o Afro held up a random pic of Vixy from when he swapped bodies with her.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5968 on: February 01, 2010, 04:47:39 PM
DWII was hovering a safe distance off the ground as he watched the "clean-up".

"Man... This is gonna suck..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5969 on: February 01, 2010, 11:23:08 PM
The shaggy man glares at Afro, taking his word as an offense to the thought of him violating Vixy's body.

"Kisama!" he growls, arching his bamboo sword back like a spear, "I atta teach you a lesson in corrupting the body of a beautiful woman!"

"ENOUGH!" shouts the man standing next to the Headmaster, seeming to be his secretary.

He steps in front of the Headmaster and thrusts his finger towards the people currently in the area, "I will not allow you ruffians to come in here and ransack my office while I am on my lunch break!" he then stands straight with his hands behind his back, speaking calmly, "Says the Headmaster."

He then whips his head around the room, addressing every single competitor inside and outside the office, "I am disappointed in the majority of you who have intruded on our school and terrorized our students with your supernatrual abilities!  You volunteered to do a simple task for the restaurant I called and this is your result; charging in here, unannounced and provoking our students to attack you while ransacking all but one of my orders!?" he straightens again, speaking calmly, "Asks the Headmaster."

He presents his hand to Temnota, "With the exception of this girl, who managed to deliver my order in one piece, and the afro-haired Toad, who helped her get here, every last one of you visitors will be punished severely for your crimes to this school!" he points to the competitors in and outside the office, "However, since you are all visitors in this fine school, we will not deal you the full extent of your punishment!  Therefore, you will all be spending the rest of the day in the Rependance Ward to make up for the injuries and messes you have caused on our sacred school grounds!" he stands straight once again, speaking calmly, "Says the Headmaster."

The competitors once again looked to each other on worry, wondering what kind of punishment the Rependance Ward might give them.  The four men in the room look to each other and snickered sinisterly.

"Oh, this will be interesting," the pole-wielding man snickers.

"I'd much rather that tin-can who tied us up be subjected to the same punishment," the shaggy man said, "But I could settle for taking out our frustration on everyone else."

He walks over to the competitors and points his bamboo sword towards the door, "All of you who intruded on our school and attacked our students, follow me to your impending doom!" he then laughs as he marches out of the Headmaster's office while the competitors nervously followed after him.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5970 on: February 02, 2010, 12:48:55 AM
The shaggy man glares at Afro, taking his word as an offense to the thought of him violating Vixy's body.

"Kisama!" he growls, arching his bamboo sword back like a spear, "I atta teach you a lesson in corrupting the body of a beautiful woman!"

"Actually there was a switching of souls...and...it's along story..."  '>.>

He presents his hand to Temnota, "With the exception of this girl, who managed to deliver my order in one piece, and the afro-haired Toad, who helped her get here, every last one of you visitors will be punished severely for your crimes to this school!" he points to the competitors in and outside the office, "However, since you are all visitors in this fine school, we will not deal you the full extent of your punishment!  Therefore, you will all be spending the rest of the day in the Rependance Ward to make up for the injuries and messes you have caused on our sacred school grounds!" he stands straight once again, speaking calmly, "Says the Headmaster."

"So...you still want this then?" Afro pulls out a perfectly preserved box of the delivery out from his jacket. "In all this confusion I forgot I had this."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5971 on: February 02, 2010, 01:08:33 AM
Ryuta sighs in disappointment as he meagerly places his hand over his face, "Shouldn't have done that...."

Upon seeing the delivery box, the three remaining instructors almost towered over Afro, their sneers widening in anticipation.

"Oh, is that so...?" mutters the military man as he slaps his baton on his hand, "Then that makes you a culprit just like the rest of those hooligans who broke in here and destroyed most of our sacred grounds...."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5972 on: February 02, 2010, 01:53:31 AM
After hearing the little outburst, DWII had a sneaking feeling to sneak away quietly.

"Must... Sneak... Away... Silently..."

Archer

Reply #5973 on: February 02, 2010, 02:32:45 AM
"HALLO AGAIN FUNNY MAN!" The Roa look-a-like screamed at Wily, before leaning forward and whispering in his ear. "It's me, one of the holograms. I was found by some strange guy and given a body."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5974 on: February 02, 2010, 03:04:24 AM
At that, eyes were staring in the general direction of the Roalike, and the men saw DWII trying to sneak away.

"Darn it you! Why must you do that!?" DWII grabbed him, and sped off in the opposite direction.