The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 440262

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5925 on: January 20, 2010, 02:19:58 AM
DWII was watching on when he turned and noticed one of the men rushing towards him.

"Darn, one spotted me." To which he pointed his skull buster at the man.

"Do you feel lucky?" A few shots were fired.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5926 on: January 20, 2010, 02:52:51 AM
The man managed to dodge two of the shots, but catches the third on his shoulder, burning through the uniform and nicking his burly flesh with first degree burns.

He quickly rolls out of WilyII's line of fire, appearing on the other side of him before leaping towards him in another attempt at grabbing the box in his hand.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5927 on: January 20, 2010, 02:56:07 AM
"So... You're trying to swipe my box?" DWII quickly dashed backward, away from the man, before jumping off the ground, and began to hover, just out of jumping reach.

"Man no swiping! Man no swiping! MAN NO SWIPING!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5928 on: January 20, 2010, 03:58:40 AM
Somewhere, Roa was fighting a giant whale.

Yes, a whale.

Using his lightning powers and laser swords he suddenly had for some reason that made him seem like the Emperor from Star Wars (or Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts (but that's basically the same thing)) he fought with the whale, until the whale summoned his much older and much uglier brother. Roa was outmatched!

And then they did the fusion dance.

It turned into an epic battle of magic and blubber, but eventually Roa came out on top and defeated the giant fused whale!

"We are defeated." The whale groaned and died.

Roa grimaced and clutched his head, his vision going blurry before sighed.

"Damn it, I really have to lay off the drugs." His grimace turned into a smirk. "However, this experience has given me just the plan to achieve my plans." He laughed manically and the purple monkey joined in.

"What the hell?!" Roa exclaimed before sighing. "Damn, I'm still tripping..."
What an amazing read... XD

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5929 on: January 21, 2010, 05:01:26 AM
The man wearing the raggy hat just stares at WilyII with a smug curl on the corner of his lip as he walks over to a boulder that is a few inches larger than he is and hauls it off the ground with nothing more than a strained grunt, charging back towards him before crouching down and springing back up, releasing the boulder like a cannon towards WilyII once he felt his body strain from the stretch.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5930 on: January 21, 2010, 12:02:05 PM
DWII didn't notice the boulder in time and was hit right in the chest, but thanks to the armour, damage was kept to a minimum. Though that didn't mean it didn't hurt. A lot.

"Why you! Fins! ATTACK!" Dozens of fins began to fly out from his wings, and began to fire their lasers in coordinated patterns.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5931 on: January 21, 2010, 04:42:10 PM
Despite seeing Afro publicly hide himself in the box, the blue uniformed man continued to stand his ground, pretending not to notice him.  The older men, on the other hand saw the whole thing and began throwing a fit.

"Why're you just standing there!?" shouts the shaggy man, "Get him before he reaches the door!"

Without waiting for the lone man to react he and another man charged towards the box, arching their less than deadly weapons back to strike upon close encounter.

As the mob itself was starting to dwindle down to both competitor and uniformed man either falling over with exhaustion or getting more than their teeth knocked out of them, one of the men stumbled out in time to see WilyII just standing there with the delivery box in his hand.  Having not been satisfied with what he managed to wrangle from the other competitors, he makes a mad charge towards him, intending to pounce and wrestle the box from his hands.

A huge red exclamation point pops over Afro in his box as he see's the two men charge at him. "Fffffff-" He get's up and runs yet still keeps the box on him.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5932 on: January 22, 2010, 01:29:42 AM
The two men banged their heads into each other as they miss hitting the box that once stood in their path.  They bounced away from each other, rubbing the bump on their foreheads before chasing after Afro with their training weapons poised for attack.

DWII didn't notice the boulder in time and was hit right in the chest, but thanks to the armour, damage was kept to a minimum. Though that didn't mean it didn't hurt. A lot.

"Why you! Fins! ATTACK!" Dozens of fins began to fly out from his wings, and began to fire their lasers in coordinated patterns.

Nearly everyone on campus panicked and fled towards the building for cover while the blue uniformed man, who remained docile and vigilant throughout most of the fiasco, ran to the wall surrounding the area and lept to the top of it, then crouches low and leaps towards one of the fins, grabbing it with little to no effort.  Gravity takes over as he dangles under the fin, using his body as a handle to turn the grappled fin around and redirect its lasers towards the other fins in the area.

While this was going on, the remaining five competitors who were smart enough to stay in the back of the mob took the opportunity to blend in with the fleeing crowd, ducking under the firing lasers and and fleeing figures while thinking of nothing but reaching the door.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5933 on: January 22, 2010, 01:41:38 AM
*meanwhile, Flame suffered a nosebleed when a miniskirted catgirl waitress bent over to wipe spilled coffee off the floor*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5934 on: January 22, 2010, 02:09:44 AM
Tryn rolled his eyes as he looked at all the fighting,"Isn't this a cooking offer or something? Though this is much better than what I get at home." Tryn stroked his black hair and then looked over to Flame "Hey what are- Tryn stopped mid-sentence to see tge waitress cleaning the stain, he as well got a nosebleed.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5935 on: January 22, 2010, 04:10:56 PM
The two men banged their heads into each other as they miss hitting the box that once stood in their path.  They bounced away from each other, rubbing the bump on their foreheads before chasing after Afro with their training weapons poised for attack.

"Rrrr...I need a distraction!" Afro looked through his inventory MGS style as he was still being chased.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #5936 on: January 22, 2010, 07:51:32 PM
*lifts what looks like the code of masked wrestling, reads it backwards, a wrestler that appears to be Dr Wily comes out, Gaia regains his mind, and looks at him*

Gaia: Crap, we are SO screwed this time..

*the wily-looking wrestler flies off*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #5937 on: January 24, 2010, 06:01:11 AM
[[[[[So is this like a walk-in or is that not allowed here?]]]]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5938 on: January 24, 2010, 06:12:05 AM
[Go ahead, but I might wanna create a character, and possibly make some paragraph to show what your doing.]
Nova finished fighting the Celestial beings, and as such he fell down form the building after the rough fighting and fighting roughly
"I just wanna...sleep a while..." Nova suddenly realized that he was still in celestial form, instead of his human form.
"Ah screw it, I don't need to be in human form to sleep." As Nova crawled into a shop to avoid some of the rain, he plopped down on a bed.
As he slept the owner of the store yelled into his ear to get off the bed he was trying to sell, seeing Nova wouldn't wake up, he advertized him.
A sign read "This new model of bed is so comfortable, it put this man on fire to sleep!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5939 on: January 25, 2010, 02:16:41 AM
Nearly everyone on campus panicked and fled towards the building for cover while the blue uniformed man, who remained docile and vigilant throughout most of the fiasco, ran to the wall surrounding the area and lept to the top of it, then crouches low and leaps towards one of the fins, grabbing it with little to no effort.  Gravity takes over as he dangles under the fin, using his body as a handle to turn the grappled fin around and redirect its lasers towards the other fins in the area.

While this was going on, the remaining five competitors who were smart enough to stay in the back of the mob took the opportunity to blend in with the fleeing crowd, ducking under the firing lasers and and fleeing figures while thinking of nothing but reaching the door.
"That man... He has to be stopped..." With that, DWII began to charge up energy, preparing to unleash his Giga Impactor Plus.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5940 on: January 25, 2010, 02:53:45 AM
The blue uniformed man hears the charging noise and turns his head towards WilyII, quirking a bit of a smile as he turns the fin he grapped towards the box, intending to take advantage of his distraction to destroy the delivery box still in his hand.

"Rrrr...I need a distraction!" Afro looked through his inventory MGS style as he was still being chased.

The last man seemingly incharge of the location sees his two compatiots continue to run around, banging and jabbing their weapons at the box to no avail.  He snickers in contemplation before trotting towards the back of the lone building, waiting on the otherside with a large mallet, intending to flatten the box once they run it towards his direction.

Archer

Reply #5941 on: January 25, 2010, 08:41:01 AM
At whatever place the Cooking Contest was taking place, a guy who looked exactly like Roa (except he had a fake looking mustache) showed up.

"Zis is zi cooking contest, yeeees~?" He said in an extremely fake sounding accent while twirling his mustache like the villain he wasn't.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5942 on: January 25, 2010, 08:43:16 AM
At that moment, DWII fell back to the ground like a meteor, and made impact, creating a huge energy plume bright enough to blind anyone within range. When it finally ended, everything remained intact, except for the crater that DWII was in the middle of. With his buster in the ground, he slowly got up, only to catch his slightly burned box.

"... Darnit."

Archer

Reply #5943 on: January 25, 2010, 08:59:57 AM
"Hallo there funny man!" The Roa-look-alike said as he approached Wily. "Zis place iz rather chaotic, noooo~?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5944 on: January 25, 2010, 09:08:16 AM
Once he has WilyII "out of commission", the man takes his sword out and cuts the remaining fin in half, landing safely on the floor as he goes over to the building to check on the rest of the uniformed men who scrambled to get out of the way of the laser onslaught.

Meanwhile, Ryuta takes notice of the strange, Poorly Italian-accented Roa look-a-like, frowning in suspicion of his sudden appearance.

"I should head over there and clear this up before things get out of control," he mutters before warping out of the Neko Cafe.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5945 on: January 25, 2010, 04:15:01 PM
The last man seemingly incharge of the location sees his two compatiots continue to run around, banging and jabbing their weapons at the box to no avail.  He snickers in contemplation before trotting towards the back of the lone building, waiting on the otherside with a large mallet, intending to flatten the box once they run it towards his direction.

"Gah...come one...what can-...Is that Roa?" Afro turned his head to see the Roa look-a-like and thus failed to see the mallet trap set for him.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5946 on: January 25, 2010, 04:25:26 PM
Temnota emerged from Afro´s shadow, which suprised the men long enough for temnota to use her shadow manipulation technique. The shadows of the men started moving independently from their owners. The shadows crawled on the bodies of their owners, like some kind of snake. The shocked men were then bind by their own shadows, unable to move or to stand.
Afro: You saved me  :'( how can I ever thank you?
Temnota: PLay the distraction a bit longer and let me win this round  ;)

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #5947 on: January 26, 2010, 01:03:39 AM
"WAKE UP."

Euclid opened his eyes. As usual, he woke up on the floor of the control deck of the cruise ship he commandeered some time ago, and to the sound of the ship's computer, MAL 9999.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP."

Euclid picked up a glass bottle and threw it in an indeterminate direction.

"Shut up..."

"Hey, you actually wore something to sleep this time. Listen, I think we're lost."

Euclid immediately stood up.

"Lost? How did you get lost?"

"Iunno. I think my navigational systems went screwy. But hey, at least we're approaching civilized land... if you can call it that."

Euclid looked out a window and sure enough, there was land only a mile or two away. He made out the strange buildings that made up the skyline of the landmass.

"Hmm..." Euclid was deep in thought, planning his next move.

"MAL, foghorn please." said Euclid as he walked out of the control deck.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be cleaning myself up for a bit."

After a few beeps, MAL sounded the foghorn.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #5948 on: January 26, 2010, 01:12:58 AM
The Wily look-alike set a "tourney" of the century, 1 against the whole populace... and summoned the strongest of the strong all over the globe to his lair.

???: Fufufu.. this will certainly be fun.. just in time for the alignment, if it exists.. *waves arms for first challenger*

*Gaia notices this*

Gaia: Perfect, just perfect, just where in the world is his weakspot? *mutters*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5949 on: January 26, 2010, 02:30:51 PM
"Hallo there funny man!" The Roa-look-alike said as he approached Wily. "Zis place iz rather chaotic, noooo~?"
"... No, I mean yes... I mean... Who are you?"