The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 440122

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5875 on: January 10, 2010, 05:19:51 AM
"It's wabbit season." DWII replied back, aiming his magically appeared shotgun at Afro.

(Wait... Nemesis now? I'm hurt... O^O)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5876 on: January 10, 2010, 05:23:26 AM
(I'm sorry, but person who almost killed me cause of bad guy is too long.)
"Ah so it is, or what I'm trying to say is I'm pissed at you for killing me, and Afro attacking me too." Said Nova, his flames getting so hot people started roasting marshmallows on him, their sticks and hands got burned.

Archer

Reply #5877 on: January 10, 2010, 05:24:13 AM
MVN-000 Ricardo
MVN-001 COPY'd
MVN-002 GARjime

MVN-003 Mosquitoman
MVN-004 Whitehook
MVN-005 'Fro
MVN-006 Mosquitoman's Possee #1
MVN-007 Mosquitoman's Possee #2
MVN-008 Im-A-Ho

MVN-009 Avon
MVN-010 Lame
MVN-011 Master Chef
MVN-012 Foxy
MVN-013 J AKIRA
MVN-014 Siran
MVN-015 Whitehook's Grandfather (?)
MVN-016 Siran's Knight
MVN-017 Baro

Roa laughed evily as he looked over his new minions. It was just like the good old days.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5878 on: January 10, 2010, 05:29:03 AM
"Ah so it is, or what I'm trying to say is I'm pissed at you for killing me, and Afro attacking me too." Said Nova, his flames getting so hot people started roasting marshmallows on him, their sticks and hands got burned.

"What? I never even met you until now!" Afro 's comb seemed to shift alittle bit as Nova's flames increased.

(Remember, you were facing off against TRUE Afro, right now your talking to plain old Afro. 8D)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5879 on: January 10, 2010, 05:31:23 AM
"But it's for the sake of the arc! No-one plays by the rules of arcs anymore..." DWII said sulking a little, and somewhat withstanding the change in temperature.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5880 on: January 10, 2010, 05:33:23 AM
(mmm, plain yogurt.)
"Well anyways, I just wanted to vent that before I would go crazy and do something stupid, like fight you. Oh yeah and luck on the competition." Nova replied before returning to his seat and ate his flan. Nova suddenly felt something, a strange new-fluked-celestial being. Nova finished his flan and flew to the destination, sure enough, it was another person trying to copy him, he watched silently as the man boasted as he laughed like a bad guy.
(lol, no.9 as in Metalman, Archer?)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5881 on: January 10, 2010, 06:27:35 AM
(You know, Arch, Im surprised that with your intense hatred of Flame, you havent made a copy of him yet to add to your army. Although its possible the mere APPEARANCE of Flame disgusts Roa. XD )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5882 on: January 10, 2010, 06:39:26 AM
The trees were looking bright in RPM city as Tryn Masked walked beneath the trees. He came upon the city of RPM, looking for something of interest, he saw a crowd of people in a cafe, as he entered the cafe, he sat down. "So apparently this is where I spectate the cooking contest,hope I no one dies, its a real mess when it happens." Said Tryn, his blond hair shining against the thunder.

Archer

Reply #5883 on: January 10, 2010, 09:48:51 AM
(You know, Arch, Im surprised that with your intense hatred of Flame, you havent made a copy of him yet to add to your army. Although its possible the mere APPEARANCE of Flame disgusts Roa. XD )
("Lame" was supposed to trick you into thinking he had made such a thing, but indeed you are right.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5884 on: January 10, 2010, 10:18:56 AM
(MVN-016 Siran's Knight : Which one? There are like four of those running around  XD)

Temnota arrived at the Neko cafe, emerging again from someone´s shadow...this time Afro´s. She was carrying a bag  with her, that contained various ingredients.
Still this much people?

Archer

Reply #5885 on: January 10, 2010, 05:20:46 PM
(-shrug- it has the ability to split into 4. I didn't exactly put much thought into this.)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5886 on: January 10, 2010, 05:26:42 PM
Nova tilted his head in disinterest, it was just another clone/copy of him, he didn't need this, you know, 4 of him is enough to go around. Should he destroy it? Possibly, but he would die against all of the clones. So Nova decided to leave in the most Solid Snake fashion, hoping everyone can only see 3 feet away from them.

Archer

Reply #5887 on: January 10, 2010, 05:38:18 PM
(You don't know it exists. Seriously, stop with the the whole 'Nova knows everything'. It's [tornado fang]ing annoying.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5888 on: January 10, 2010, 05:42:15 PM
(Indeed, we have enough of those characters)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5889 on: January 10, 2010, 05:46:23 PM
(Sorry, I'll stop, lets just get back to Nova fighting the celestial beings.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5890 on: January 10, 2010, 06:36:02 PM
(MVN-016 Siran's Knight : Which one? There are like four of those running around  XD)

Temnota arrived at the Neko cafe, emerging again from someone´s shadow...this time Afro´s. She was carrying a bag  with her, that contained various ingredients.
Still this much people?
"I seriously cannot get used to you doing that, Temnota..."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5891 on: January 10, 2010, 07:44:28 PM
"I seriously cannot get used to you doing that, Temnota..."

Temnota bowed down her head.
Once again, my deepest apology Mr. Willy II. But I prefer this method of Transportation.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5892 on: January 11, 2010, 02:51:36 AM
"Oh well... Maybe next time, I can research on your form of transportation..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5893 on: January 11, 2010, 09:35:11 PM

Still this much people?

"Hello there Temnota!" Afro said cheerfully as the waved at her, "How have things been for you? I haven't seen you since you fought my brother Mania and his...unorthodox way of making you forfeit. 8D"

"B("

"Speaking of which '>.>" Afro said to quikcly change the subject., "...where are they?"

Meanwhile in the RPM Junkyard, the two remaining healing capsules both dinged and slowly opened.

"...why are we always left behind?" Questioned Mania. "Sadly we've been forgotten about since Afro killed us." Cap'n pulls out his last cigarette. "Well no use standing here Mania. Come, let's go find Afro again."

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5894 on: January 12, 2010, 01:13:29 AM
DWII gave Afro a smack to the head.

"Don't you know you're Murphy's Law incarnate? And now you're foreshadowing? WHY!?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5895 on: January 14, 2010, 05:55:10 AM
Ryuta checks the clock again, seeing it exactly one hour from his last broadcast.  It was time to introduce the next challenge; won't they be in for a shock.

He turns his attention back to the remaining competitors as he places his fists behind his back.

"I apologize for the long wait, but I want to make sure we have everyone who wants to continue on this quest of culinary battles," he said, "Now, some of you may be thinking this is going to be the place of your next challenge.  Unfortuately, you would be wrong."

The competitors blinked in shock as they began murmuring over the reason they were called here in the first place.  Ryuta waits a bit before continuing.

"Instead, your next challenge will be a delivery race to a chosen destination marked by this map behind me."

On cue, the head waitress pulls on the golden rope, causing a large map to drop down behind Ryuta.  There is a long arrow bearing the number 80 miles along its body pointing to a symbol stamped somewhere on the map consisting of the kanji "man" within a circle within a drawing of four cheery blossoms.  Ryuta nonchalantly points towards the symbol without even looking at it.

"Each of you will be given one of the 100 delivery boxes, each containing the order made by the person living in this location.  You will travel from this cafe all the way to the location by any means of transportation you have; be it a taxi, bus, plane, train, or even your own vehicles."

"Excuse me, Mr. Chairman sir?" one of the competitors piped up; it was the girl who suffered Ryuta's Frost Bomb wrath during the second competition, "Couldn't we just teleport there instead of wasting gas and energy, and not risk ruining this person's order?  Or would that be too anti-climatic for the viewers watching at home?"

Ryuta looks over to the girl, mentally cringing at what she had planned, "Well, I wouldn't say it's against the rules to teleport there as long as-"

"Sweetness!" the girl immediately rushes over to the counter where 100 delivery boxes stood and snatched 48 of them in her arms, "I already have the coordinates in the IT device I just bought just in case such a challenge existed!"

"I don't think you should-"

The girl giggles, "Don't worry, I'm not going to ruin everyone's chances of winning this challenge.  In fact, I'll keep a hold of these in case they lose their boxes along the way!"

Ryuta tries to say something, but the girl had already teleported out of the room.  He stood there a few seconds before heaving a heavy sigh and raising a finger, "One second please."

He then warps out of the room a couple seconds before warping back in with the girl practically choking him in a traumatized hug; yet he just acted nonchalant with his arms crossed and a somewhat irritated twitch in his lightning-shaped eyebrows.

Her entire body is white as a sheet, her clothes were a mess of rags, and she had spilt mango lemonade, rice grains, and waffle cookie crumbs scattered all over her body.  She shook violently as she struggles to speak with each twitch she made.

"M-m-m-ma....  B-b-b-b-big....  T-t-t-too ma-ma-ma...."

Ryuta eyes her before sighing and pushing her over to Atsushi and Ittetsu, "Take her to a psychiatric ward.  I don't think she'll be coming back to reality anytime soon."

The two bow as they carry the terrified girl out of the cafe.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5896 on: January 14, 2010, 07:18:02 AM
Flame, at his seat, amongst the rest of the Cafe guests who had decided to stick around to watch the event, lowered his mug of Earl Gray at the scene, and raised an eyebrow slightly.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5897 on: January 14, 2010, 02:49:33 PM
"Woo... I wonder what the hell happened to that contestant... Big.. Toma... Giant Killer Tomatoes?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5898 on: January 14, 2010, 03:04:31 PM
See, told you that teleporting is not a good idea....poor girl

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5899 on: January 14, 2010, 06:55:28 PM
"Woo... I wonder what the hell happened to that contestant... Big.. Toma... Giant Killer Tomatoes?"

"Well it must of been something real nasty to scare her like that."

-----
That one Nun...