Strider Xhaiden · 439994

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #5850 on: January 03, 2010, 06:27:47 PM
As Gaia checked the control room before he left, he found an odd tablet and picks it up.

Gaia: Hmm.. this could be useful later on..

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5851 on: January 05, 2010, 05:45:33 AM
Every broadcast in RPM flicker and switch to a picture of Ryuta sstanding before the counter of the Neko Cafe with his fists behind his back.

"Remaining participants of the Extreme Iron Chef competition," he began, "You may be wondering why the stations that I had set up yesterday have all been torn down.  For one thing, due to the fiasco that nearly cut your journey short, the Sex Shack has been momentarily closed down for maintenance and repairs.  But I have devised a solution that will ensure that you're journey continues regardless of who else gets in your way.  Those who want to continue fighting for the title of Extreme Iron Chef, come to the counter of the Neko Cafe.  I'll give you all one hour to gather any ingredients you need and show up; I'll explain why once you arrive.  Any later and I'll assume you bowed out and exclude you from future challenges."

[Inside the Neko Cafe]

The head catgirl waitress looks over to Ryuta, ears slightly drooped.

"And you're certain they'll be able to handle this job?" she asked.

"No worries," Ryuta said while taking out another pomato, "What I have in store once they get to that destination will be more hair-raising than the people they'll be delivering your orders to."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5852 on: January 06, 2010, 01:37:59 AM
Nova had finished with the expensive payment of his mansion, using the monster hunter request board, he gained 50,000 jewels udring his fight with the swarm of bad wii games, though since everything he touched pretty much burned up, the job was quite easy. he came upon the  last owner of the house, a slim man, stroking his mustache and sweating, Nova had to pull some muscles to get the nobleman to part with the luxurious mansion.

Creepy owner: N-now sir, I have packed all my things, but please take care of my precious bunnies and kitties!
Nova:I'm not that fond of animals,  just take them with you
CO:But I cannot! ;^; If I could I would, but that would be called sexual assault.
Nova: Wait why?
CO: Did you not know? This is the mansion where all otakus want to go, it has a massive collection of the greatest anime in one room, and the dragonball Z DVD's in another. The latest figurines are shipped from Japan every day, there is an entire game room with 20008P Television complete with a PS3 and an XBOX 360!
Nova: And the wii?
Co: I said GAME room, not fitness  room. In the basemeant there are 1000 monkeys dubbing 1000 anime episodes and manga each day.
Nova: What about those girls in the getups carrying everything out?
CO: My bunnies and catgirls!
Nova: B( Okay time to get out
With the tour over, Nova kicked the CO out and made the girls unpack everything since after all the man was gone and Nova didn't have things of his own.
Nova relaxed on the large sofa in his human form, being lazy watching TV and eating the chocolate table.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5853 on: January 06, 2010, 07:09:58 PM
Meanwhile, Repairs were being done to the damaged tower of the Love Hot-El, by a construction crew.
"Jeebus... Almost all the vital spots of the tower's structural integrity are gone... its a miracle its even still standing! what the HELL happened? its like a meteor hit it or summin'..."
"Hey boss, wheres the guy who commissioned the repairs for the place? Shouldnt he be here..?"
"He said he would get here eventually, but that he was... 'keeping an eye on us regardless'... whatever he meant by that."
*shrug*

MEANWHILE! In Eggmanland, Flame sat t one of the many control stations and was observing the repairs via satellite. He would head over there soon, He also needed to get the interior designer back to fix up the repaired rooms again. But for now he was relaxing a bit.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5854 on: January 09, 2010, 08:25:20 PM
Whilst Nova was relaxing, a mysterious entity appears, a celestial being much like Nova, coming upon Nova slowly, his red flare showing his red-hot will to fight.
"I see they sent as assassin for me, eh?" Said Nova, not even interested at the pest who has appeared. The being leaps for an attack already materializing a hammer big enough to crush the entire room.
With one swift swipe, the being tumbles back from the blow done by Rukan, he launches towards the enemy, piercing his flames with a spear then lopping his head off with a claymore, then shatters his core with a plethora of arrows.

"Its sad they send such weak rookies to exterminate us." Says Rukan
"Thats because our leaders don't want any newcomer to usurp leadership, thats why we are here, remember?" Replies Super Nova
"And now they send weaklings because then both their problems are solved, we die and the rookies die, leaving behind more energy form their cores to collect." Says Min, feeling sad for the soldiers to come and fight them.
"That was merely a scout sent to find us, the others will track us down quicker using his energy source, his is too much of radiance for even them to mistake." Explains White Nova, eyes closed in concentration.

The four then recombined, and flew off towards the top building of RPM city, as soon as they got there, they were surrounded by sparks of lightning, too many celestial beings in one place can cause natural disturbances, such as lightning. The flames seemed to attract passer byes as Black Nova began to fight his kind, there were many but they were weak, and he was stronger. He striked their cores as they erupted to nothing then black holes, sucking in their partners, Nova kept calm, knowing he might draw in more threats, which is why he was taking his sweet time.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5855 on: January 10, 2010, 01:28:55 AM
DWII: It's very simple really... Just walk up to it and cover it's eyes... They're Eyetoys from an old PS2...

Afro: ... I see... o3o

Afro runs up to the Met-al Gear and covers it's eyes, and soon the machine shuts down. "Well that takes care of that now- what the?" He hears a beeping sound coming from the Met-al Gear. "..."
He gets DWII on the codec:

"Doc...is there anything you forgot to tell me."

"Hm...I don't think so. *snaps his fingers* Oh yeah it also has a self destruct function in case it is destroyed or shut down."

"WHAT!? How long do I have!?" :o

"Oh you have plenty of time..."

"Oh good then, I thought-"

"ANd there it goes in 5...4..."

"...Gah!" >^<

Afro ended the transmition as he sprinted towards the door, grabs the Mango Lemonade hoping he doesn't die from the blast.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5856 on: January 10, 2010, 02:21:24 AM
3... 2... 1...
... ... Then silence. Afro had already laid flat on his stomach, bracing himself from the explosive... Which never came. Afro got up, and breathed a sigh of relief. As he made his way back to the Met-al Gear just to make sure, an opening at the top of the Met-al Gear opened, and a blast of confetti blasted into Afro's face.

"..."

Afro then proceeded to where DWII was, and made haste back to the Sex Shack, only to find that the venue as changed to the Neko Cafe, to which the 2 promptly teleported to.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5857 on: January 10, 2010, 02:27:12 AM
"So this is the Neko Cafe then?" questioned Afro as He and DWII arrived in front of the Neko Cafe.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5858 on: January 10, 2010, 02:33:43 AM
"Yep, a place with catgirls, and great coffee... Plus a great view of the NudeBot stampede..." DWII recalled back the events.

"Wait what, a what stampede?" Afro asked, slightly taken aback.

"Oh nothing..." DWII had a tear in his eye.

"..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5859 on: January 10, 2010, 02:40:56 AM
"R-riiiight. Let's get going then." Afro and DWII walk in to the Cafe.

"Afro why are you still wearing that Solid Snake costume?"  o~O

"A man can dream can't he Doc?" He responded as he tightened the bandana around his head.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5860 on: January 10, 2010, 02:51:13 AM
"Well... Would you mind laying on the ground for a moment? DWII asked.

"O... K... ?" Afro hestiantly did.

DWII then proceeded to use the codec.

"Afro? AFRO!? AFRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" To which Afro jumped, and DWII laughed.

"Ah... Always wanted to do that..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5861 on: January 10, 2010, 03:00:48 AM
"Well good for you..." He scrathes the back of his head as he looks around. "Looks like we're the first ones here...wanna get something while we wait?"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5862 on: January 10, 2010, 03:01:36 AM
At least 50 of the other competitors had shown up at the counter in the Neko Cafe.  Any of the other competitors that were part of the first three challenges were most likely scared into submission by the invasion at the Sex Shack.

Ryuta stood behind the counter with Atsushi and Ittetsu flanking his sides as usual, and the head waitress in the background, holding an old fashion robe made of gold threads.

There is only five minutes left before he explains why everyone has to meet at the Neko Cafe for their next challenge.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5863 on: January 10, 2010, 03:04:06 AM
"Sure, why not?" The two proceeded inside, only to be greeted with the sheer crowd of competitors. DWII turned, and knocked Afro's head with his fist.

"And you said we were the first ones here..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5864 on: January 10, 2010, 03:07:43 AM
"OW! How was I supposed to know?" Afro rubbed his head where DWII hit and looked around.

"Well at least there are fewer competitors this time around, right Doc?"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5865 on: January 10, 2010, 03:14:13 AM
"Still looks like a lot to me... We should do something... Oh so you might think I will say!" DWII laughed heartily.

"... Right... You're not going to cheat right?" Afro asked.

"Of course not! I'll let the people judge my culinary skills for themselves!" DWII laughed heartily again.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5866 on: January 10, 2010, 03:32:55 AM
"Oh...so we won't be needing this then." Afro digs through his items as a weird MGS like inventory screen appears above him.

"Let's see...pistol...Assault rifle...Stinger Missles... a cardboard box...A paper fan...a waddle Dee..."

"That's...quite an arsenal Afro." Said DWII Chuckling

"Here it is!" Afro holds out a container and tosses it away.

"What was that?" DWII asked.

"It was something I had prepared incase you needed it but I guess you dont."

Meanwhile in the RPM Desert a booming voice announced...

Afro used DISCARD RAMEN LUNCH. A critical hit!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5867 on: January 10, 2010, 03:34:20 AM
"Waddle Dee ehh... I could use additional help around the kitchen later..."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5868 on: January 10, 2010, 04:48:22 AM
*having finished everything with the Hot-el, Flame spontaneously appeared in a corner of the Neko cafe, sipping tea, watching the competition unfold.*
(Can i just be a spectator?)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5869 on: January 10, 2010, 04:59:54 AM
Nova defeated all the members of the squad, the beings sucking up some of the civilians.
A mighty storm brewed on, crashing and scaring some of the cooking challange contestents. Nova floated down to the sky neko cafe, where he sat down with the other spectators. "So then, my not really friends, what'd I miss?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5870 on: January 10, 2010, 05:03:58 AM
*having finished everything with the Hot-el, Flame spontaneously appeared in a corner of the Neko cafe, sipping tea, watching the competition unfold.*

(If you want)

Ryuta smirks as he overhears some of th conversation going on between the competitors, some presuming the reason for coming to the Neko Cafe while others wondered what could be so important that they have to wait five more minutes for anymore of the participating competitors to show up.

"It'll only be a matter of time now...."

Archer

Reply #5871 on: January 10, 2010, 05:09:08 AM
Meanwhile at the WDS, Roa was sitting in a familiar room.

"I always count on Wily to leave this place unprotected." Roa said with a smirk as he finished using the machine in front of him. "There." Instantly, the machine began to function before a being emerged from it - it was Nova!

"I can't believe I was reduced to creating copies again - or more so, using this guy as a base." He sighed and shook his head. "Oh well."

In front of him, the copy of the Celestial Being tilted it's head. "What is...my name?" It asked.

"Your name?" Roa smirked. "You are MVN-009 - Avon."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5872 on: January 10, 2010, 05:10:28 AM

"Sweet! Flame is here. I haven't seen him since I tried to betray him for Roa. 8D" Afro waves to Flame.

"You may wanna avoid him for a little bit." DWII smiled nervously as he remembered what happened at the Hot-el.

"aw...fine." Afro pouted as he truned his attention towards Ryuta.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5873 on: January 10, 2010, 05:12:04 AM
DWII then let out a tiny sneeze.

"What's up doc?" Afro asked.

"Nothing... Though I felt someone saying something behind my back... No matter. And don't be a wesky wabbit." DWII said, adjusting a hunter's hat that suddenly appeared on top of his head.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5874 on: January 10, 2010, 05:16:20 AM
Nova took a sip of his delightful green tea, suddenly he saw his nemesis's, DWII and Afro, instead of smashing them to the pavement, he walked over to them.
"Hello, how are both of you doing? I haven't seen you in a while, nice cap Wily." Said Nova with a smirk.