The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439307

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5825 on: December 31, 2009, 06:02:30 PM
Back at the SolMart...

Afro: I feel a disturbance in the Force.

DWII: ... Don't you dare go Jedi on me.

After finishing doing whatever he was doing while missing everything interesting that happened Tai returned to Solmart.

"Oh, hi guys! So, are you here today as customers or simply visiting? Oh, and good to see you're not evil anymore Afro."

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5826 on: December 31, 2009, 06:05:20 PM
"Oh hi there Taiyo." DWII replied. "And well, we're here as customers, getting some ingredients so that I can TAKE OVER RPM!... Ehhh, I mean to win Ryuta's Extreme Iron Chef competition. Afro had a bit of problems with your Rabbids earlier, but it's all fine now."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5827 on: December 31, 2009, 07:26:45 PM
After finishing doing whatever he was doing while missing everything interesting that happened Tai returned to Solmart.

"Oh, hi guys! So, are you here today as customers or simply visiting? Oh, and good to see you're not evil anymore Afro."

Afro: What do you mean by evil? I've been in the void since every one was at anImate.  o~O

DWII: *whispering to Taiyo* Psst...Afro has no memory of what happened recently.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5828 on: December 31, 2009, 09:24:04 PM
*to Wily* Oh, I see now...

"Oh, is that true? It must have been an evil twin or evil clone, everyone has one of those these days."

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #5829 on: December 31, 2009, 11:28:28 PM
As Gaia walks out from the exit, he notices shadows appearing; it's some of Taiyo and/or Jelly's (and possibly borockman's) rabbids.

Gaia: Oh, he is SO asking for it this time.. where does he keep these things anyway?

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5830 on: January 03, 2010, 03:50:05 AM
*to Wily* Oh, I see now...

"Oh, is that true? It must have been an evil twin or evil clone, everyone has one of those these days."

Afro: Well it's been nice seeing you Taiyo, but we have to prepare for the next Cook off challenge.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5831 on: January 03, 2010, 03:52:35 AM
"Hehe, indeed. It was nice to see you again, but we must be on our way to find the 7 lost Dragonballs... I meant my ingredients, yes, ingredients..." With a wave of goodbye, DWII and Afro walked down the aisles to find their bounty.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5832 on: January 03, 2010, 03:55:42 AM
Afro: Alright doc...*Afro and DWII Proceed onward for the next item...Raisins*...So how have you been? I feel like I've been gone for a while after that whole VOID incedent and Roa dying and such.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5833 on: January 03, 2010, 03:58:22 AM
"You sure you really know to know? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5834 on: January 03, 2010, 04:01:20 AM
Afro:Yes...and did you just qoute "A few Good Men"?  o~O

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5835 on: January 03, 2010, 04:06:32 AM
"You are a silly afro, Afro. Anyways... Just fine... On my way to rule RPM with my cooking! Or so I hope. Basically, I know nothing of whatever happened to you while in the VOID and the resulting epic battles that led to your defeat and memory loss, though it was good to know that I fixed your debt counter and how it's still climbing..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5836 on: January 03, 2010, 04:12:34 AM
Afro: I'm gonna spare my self the agony of going any further on what you just said...*grabs the raisins of the self andchecks them off the list* So what's next?

(note we already have the chicken and Raisins)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5837 on: January 03, 2010, 04:16:29 AM
"Hmm... Might as well get the rice, and mangoes. White premium Thai rice, and Thai mangoes. Quality is important afterall."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5838 on: January 03, 2010, 04:21:02 AM
Afro: All right...you know this is probably the most non crazy thing that's happened to me since I came to RPM. *Nearing the Rice* So doc...what's your story here in RPM City?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5839 on: January 03, 2010, 04:29:53 AM
"Oh... Let's just say typical Megaman story plot. Came here, wanting to take over and rule the world... Befriended the people here instead, oh the power of love and generosity..." DWII smiled a bit. "Of course, to be a help to the society, I made some of the tech that is currently used in RPM City... Though, that doesn't mean I've stop my plans... [eyebrow]"

DWII reached out for a pack of rice, and the 2 of them soon gotten a hold of some mangoes.

"Now... All that's left is the Mango Lemonade..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5840 on: January 03, 2010, 04:34:33 AM
DWII: Alright now all I need is some Mango Lemonade and we-

Afro: ..Wait! I got it! come with me doc.

DWII: Afro I don't have time for thi-ack

Afro grabs DWII and they both teleport from Solmart, which causes His debt counter to rise, and they both arrive...

Afro: Doc, wait for me out side.

DWII: Afro..where did you take us?

Afro: Where the best Manngo Lemonade in all of RPM City can be found.  owob

...inside the hallway near PB's office in the sex shack.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5841 on: January 03, 2010, 04:37:50 AM
DWII: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINK...

AFRO: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DWII: ... ing. Are you mad or something!?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5842 on: January 03, 2010, 04:43:39 AM
Afro: I'm going to get you the best Mango Lamonade...*Dons a Snake's outfit from Metal Gear including the bandana"...and I'm going to stea-er...borrow some from PB.

DWII: Afro you can't be-

Afro: *hiding in a cardboard box that had "JUS A REGULAR BOX...O3O" on it* ... 'o3o'

DWII:...we're going to be in so much trouble.  -AC

Afro: nonsense! now here I need you to keep an eye out for me while I sneak in PB's office. *shuffles away and sneaks inside*

DWII: *mumbling to himself* I could always tesify against him when we get caught...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5843 on: January 03, 2010, 04:48:53 AM
It had only been 5 minutes when some voices could be heard from around the corner.

"Oh [parasitic bomb]! Guards! Afro! You're got to hurry it up!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5844 on: January 03, 2010, 05:00:24 AM
Afro: Fear not Doc, I've played Metal Gear one to many times to know what I'm doing.

As Afro waked near the office in a Looney Tunes sneaking kinda way, he son came upon the door but there were two guards stading guard. Afro quickly shuffled past them around the corner.

Gaurd 1: WHat was that?

Guard 2: Just a box. Jeez didn't you read the text on it?

Guard 1: But it moved and I-

Guard 2: Argh! See, this is why Guard 6 is better then you.

Guard 1: I...I hate you!  O^O *runs off crying*

Guard 2: Aww...Come back! I didn't mean it like that! Your the only one I need! *runs off after him, but doesn't notice he left the door key card behind*

Afro then stands up and leans in towards the door and uses the caard key conviniently left behind for him. Afro then sneaks in PB's Office and soon is paged by DWII on the codec system.

Afro: *pushing select* What is it Colonel?

DWII: Afro I...wait did you jjust call me Colonel? and why is your coded number 030?  o~O

Afro: Um...what was it you wanted to say to me any ways?  -u-'

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5845 on: January 03, 2010, 05:06:53 AM
"Well... Something just doesn't feel right... I can't put my finger on it..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5846 on: January 03, 2010, 05:17:35 AM
Afro: What? I can't hear...to much...sta-*cut off*

DWII: Well that isn't good.

Inside Afro walked deepper inside PB's office until he found his desk. Afro looked around and quickly sat in PB's chair.

Afro:...SO this is what Being like PB feels like...o3o *looks on the desk and see's misc papers, personal notes and some pics of him and PBPB*...so if I were him...where would I put my mango lemonade?

Afro hinks for a moment and snaps his fingers as he goes under the desk and takes a case out from PB's personal mini-cooler. He then made his way back towards the door but then he dodged and rolled to the side of the door as it suddenly blwe outwards towards the hall way. Afro turned around as the dust settled and saw it was...a Mini-MetalGear...like Met.

Afro: *pushing select and calling DWII on the codec* Doc...DOOOC!

DWII: What?

Afro: mind explaining that?

DWII: Explain what?

Afro: THAT!

DWII: Oh..that old thing?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5847 on: January 03, 2010, 05:21:06 AM
DWII: Oh, that is an experimental Metal Gear Met that I was working on quite a while back... And decided to give it to PB as a Serect Santa present a few Christmases ago...

Afro: And you were going to tell me about this when?

DWII: I need to?

Afro:  O^O ;^;

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5848 on: January 03, 2010, 05:24:08 AM
Afro then ends the codec convo and trys to do battle with the MetalGear Met with a variet of weapons and tactics like peak a boo and hit and run but it always seemed to know what Afro was gonna do. Afro then calls DWII again.

DWII: What now?

Afro:...how do I beat it? o3o

DWII:  -AC

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5849 on: January 03, 2010, 05:27:53 AM
DWII: It's very simple really... Just walk up to it and cover it's eyes... They're Eyetoys from an old PS2...

Afro: ... I see... o3o