The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439175

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5800 on: December 31, 2009, 02:46:54 AM
Gaia: I was just going to set this palce's course elsewhere, it is a base after all, it could be a mobile base. besides, did you feel that tremor just now? I'm gonna look into that.
"Eggmanland? A mobile Base? Sorry there buddy. This is Robuttnik's little getawy spot. If you didnt guess by the demented amusement park motif, this place is rooted in place. Riiiight over the largest lava pool in the badlands.
Yeah, I felt the tremor, but then again, we get alot of them here. After all, theres factories every which way. including a few on the far side underground on the section past of the Lava."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #5801 on: December 31, 2009, 02:50:44 AM
Gaia: That's intresting, so he keeps making robots from fallen ones and past bases that have been demolished, or does he intentionally rob banks to get the funds to build a robot army?

Then again, he knew this area has a lot of resources. he may just have taken advantage of it.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5802 on: December 31, 2009, 04:12:49 AM
(Of course not. However, even so, if you do not want people to misunderstand you, don't post things that can lead to such misunderstandings. Anyways...)
DWII facepalmed again, and sighed.

DWII: Fine, fine... Now what did Taiyo say about distracting Rabbids...

Afro: PLEASE HURRY!!!

DWII: Alright, alright. *proceeds to do said things, but in reality I myself do not know. XD* There. Now let's carry on with the quest for ingredients.

Afro: So... Tired... @_@

DWII: Now seeing as you stil haven't gotten the other-

Afro: *grabs DWII by his lab coat* WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE RABBIDS!  >8|

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5803 on: December 31, 2009, 04:37:31 AM
Nova sighed "Another fight, you people are so wierd, despite my Rasputin like enduarence, I can't go around fighting you all. I just needed to see who the next leader is, we do not want another idiot on the throne, now do we?" Nova returned to his celestial being form, taking the disguised White Nova with him and shook Silan's hand "Well now, I wish you luck for your country, good leader, but keep the promise you have made here. Now then, please excuse me, I believe there is left over flan in that fridge there owo" Said Nova, turning into his human form to digest the foodstuff.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5804 on: December 31, 2009, 10:54:04 AM
DWII: Now seeing as you stil haven't gotten the other-

Afro: *grabs DWII by his lab coat* WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE RABBIDS!  >8|
DWII: Because.

Afro: Because?

DWII: Because.

Afro: -_-

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5805 on: December 31, 2009, 12:34:49 PM
Nova sighed "Another fight, you people are so wierd, despite my Rasputin like enduarence, I can't go around fighting you all. I just needed to see who the next leader is, we do not want another idiot on the throne, now do we?" Nova returned to his celestial being form, taking the disguised White Nova with him and shook Silan's hand "Well now, I wish you luck for your country, good leader, but keep the promise you have made here. Now then, please excuse me, I believe there is left over flan in that fridge there owo" Said Nova, turning into his human form to digest the foodstuff.
I am not really interested in fighting....So I guess that is all settled, right gentlemen?
Everyone: Long live the new Czar!
...Just as planned  >0<

Archer

Reply #5806 on: December 31, 2009, 02:35:35 PM
From the ruins of Roa's tower, a hand shot up - before Roa said exposed hand to pull himself out of the rubble (like Heihachi in Tekken 5) his eyes glowing malevolently.

Had he really been so relaxed and off-guard he'd been crushed by a mere rock? No matter. His narrowed as he looked over at the distance - he would get everything back. Slowly, his hands slipped into his magically reformed pants as he smirked and tilted back his head in silent laughter before manical laughter boomed from his lips that echoed all around the ruins of his tower.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5807 on: December 31, 2009, 02:42:07 PM
"So then, have fun with the house and all,and if Schimmer seems jumpy, then that would be from the fusion, thanks for the power Schimmer, by the way" Nova walked out the door of the tiny space room,takng the money that sat on the table as a bribe and walked off in his human form, off to buy that mansion he saw the other day.                Crap, some people can't stay dead,dang those long lives of thiers Nova sighed as he heard the maniacal laughter "How can he luagh that hard withou stopping?   

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5808 on: December 31, 2009, 02:52:37 PM
Now if you excuse me, Schimmer let´s go.
With that Silan and Schimmer teleported out of the building and teleported back to the ruins of Roa´s tower.
They should be here any minute.
After she finished the sentece, the other three Knights appeared next to them.
Sieg: Why are we back here? I thought you were going to take the lead of Sparvenia.
Silan: Oh I am done with that, but I´ve recieved something interestin from a Vogel I left here...
he maniac laugh could be heard very clearly now.
Stolz: What is that?
Silan: That is part B of my big plan.
Silan and the knights reached the place where the laugh was at strongest.
Can´t you keep it quiet? What effect would your death have if you spoil that you are still alive?

Archer

Reply #5809 on: December 31, 2009, 02:57:57 PM
Roa finally finished laughing and turned his attention toward Silan. "Spoil my death? No, you misunderstand the whole purpose of this. Though I'm not surprised, a moron like you trying comprehend the workings of genius like myself." His single visible eye narrowed. "What is it you want?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5810 on: December 31, 2009, 03:04:35 PM
Almost everyone believes that you are dead. And I want it to stay that way until the the right time comes.
Sonne and Schimmer jumped to the crater and picked Roa from the rumbles. When they returned, they dropped Roa violently to the ground.
Oh yeah, try not to insult me while they are around, they don´t like it.

Archer

Reply #5811 on: December 31, 2009, 03:09:03 PM
Roa sighed as be batted away the Knights that tried to grab him, having already gotten out of the rubble earlier. "I was not intending to insult you, but if that's how the you take the truth then it's not my problem." He rolled his eyes. "You seem to think you're in control of this situation, but you're not. You didn't plan this out very well."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5812 on: December 31, 2009, 03:14:10 PM
I just planned to cover up that you are alive...you know tha I am not interested in any of this crap. This way you´ve got more freedom, you won´t be attacked by random heroes and you can still be in control of Sparkvenia trough me.
So please take a different appearance and hide your aura, or else it was all for nothing.

Archer

Reply #5813 on: December 31, 2009, 03:18:32 PM
"Once again, you still don't understand the way I think." Roa let out an annoyed sigh. "You tried to take over Sparkvernia and then when you realized the big boss you didn't have the power to defeat after you stole his kingdom, you came crawling to his feet?"

Roa snorted with amusement. "I'm not interested."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5814 on: December 31, 2009, 03:32:59 PM
That is the funniest thing I heard since long...but you don´t see me laughing because I pity you, really. It seems you haven´t gained acces to Atritis´ memories and powers yet. Else you wouldn´t be speaking such nonsence.
Ritter Sieg was about to stab Roa with his Lance, but was stopped by a hand sign of Silan.
We shouldn´t be standing here

Archer

Reply #5815 on: December 31, 2009, 03:34:10 PM
"Why don't you sit down, then." Roa said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5816 on: December 31, 2009, 03:36:25 PM
Back at the SolMart...

Afro: I feel a disturbance in the Force.

DWII: ... Don't you dare go Jedi on me.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #5817 on: December 31, 2009, 03:43:26 PM
Blackmore looked at Deathwatch and pointed his finger upwards. "Excuse me, my good man. Business calls."

"Of course."

Enigma looked up at Deathwatch and panted. "Can I go now?"

"NO!" barked Deathwatch, "In some form of parallel future, you'll thank me for this training!"

-----

Blackmore, through his DARK MAGIC OF SINISTER WICKEDNESS, arrived at Roa's/Silan's/that one castle.

"Hey kids!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5818 on: December 31, 2009, 03:44:10 PM
"Why don't you sit down, then." Roa said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.
Pffft, fine have it your way you spoiled child, we´ll be leaving back to the Edeleisen. You can do whatever you want, perhaps you can ruin my nice plan, I don´t care anymore.....stupid promise
Sieg grabbed Silan´s shoulder and then the group teleported awy, leaving Roa alone.

Archer

Reply #5819 on: December 31, 2009, 03:45:44 PM
Roa turned to Blackmore blinking. "I just let her have one of the most powerful nations in the world and I'm a spoiled child because of it?" He scratched his head. "I don't get it."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5820 on: December 31, 2009, 03:53:53 PM
"Oh, kids these days," dismissed Blackmore. "So how's my good friend Roa doing?"

Archer

Reply #5821 on: December 31, 2009, 03:55:39 PM
"I am well." He paused. "I got crushed by a rock." He shrugged. "I gave away my stronghold and army. Not that I really care, it was boring anyway." He smirked. "Besides, if Silan is a stupid as I think she is, she should draw all attention away from me anyway."

"And how about yourself?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5822 on: December 31, 2009, 04:03:04 PM
"Oh, nothing much has been going on with me, yessir. My associate Deathwatch - you know of him, yes? - is busy tortur...I mean, training that little blue-haired rapscallion. Quite amusing, yessir, quite amusing."

Archer

Reply #5823 on: December 31, 2009, 04:11:35 PM
Roa smiled slightly.

"I remember when I 'trained' Afro." He said, thinking back about it. "Good times."

Archer

Reply #5824 on: December 31, 2009, 04:20:02 PM
"So wanna destroy everything for the hell of it?" Roa asked Blackmore.

"I sure would, yessir!" Blackmore answered.

"Alright!" Roa cheered as they slapped a hi-five and went over to where Enigma and Deathwatch were cooking Nova on a barbecue.

The meat did not taste very good.

GOOD END