DWII: Solmart.

Afro: Ah...and How can I-

DWII: Teleport.

Afro: And how would I-

DWII: *walks over to Afro and Types in SOLMART on his phone*

Afro I Still don't get how this will- *teleports*

At SolMart...

Afro: *arriving at SolMart*-work.  o-O

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5776 on: December 28, 2009, 06:28:39 PM
Seeing Afro teleport off, DWII remembered something.

"Oops, I forgot to warn him about Taiyo's Rabbids..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5777 on: December 28, 2009, 06:36:30 PM
Afro: So this is Sol mart eh? *looks around* Well I guess I should get started...*looks at the list but notices multiple shadows appear around him* ...Doc...I hate you so much right now.  B(

Afro runs into Solmart as Taiyo's Rabbids chase him. Meanwhile back on RPM, DWII sneezes...

DWII: Hm...odd.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5778 on: December 28, 2009, 09:46:06 PM
Flame reached the control center of Eggmanland. The Egg-Control room. It also doubled as a boss if need be. It was modeled after Eggman's Face, with two large round lights for eyes, a big grin, and the two whiskers than stick out. In all, it was ugly.

-Flame, you should see this...-
"yeah yeah, what is it?"

-Roa's palace was just decimated by a meteor.-

"what?"

-we have footage from the satellite sir.-

They showed the footage to Flame. Flame was actually in shock. he had not expected such a coincidental turn of events. Did this mean he no longer had to camp out from Roa? His men were probably still after him, but without the big man himself, they might just stop their mission.

"hmm. No, Ill stay here a while longer..."

-Sir?-

"Nothing. Ill stay a bit longer. I want to see how this all plays out in the end. Ill be in my room."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5779 on: December 28, 2009, 10:20:25 PM
Meanwhile somewhere in Sparkvenia:
The remaining leaders of Sparvenia have assembled to discuss future events of Sparkvenia.
Person 1: We have confirmed that we couldn´t find any survivors. Threfor we need a new Head.
Person 2: Maybe this is a good time to start with democracy!
Person 3: I nominate my cousin Bob
Suddenly they were interupted  by the opening door.
Gentlemen, hello.
Silan accompanied by Schimmer entered the conference.
Person 1: What is the meaning of this?
Person 4: I thought there were guards outside?
Person 2: Who are you!
Silan: Please, please, gentlemen, I have an interesting offer for you. My name is Silan Eisenholz and I´d like to be your new leader.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5780 on: December 28, 2009, 11:04:54 PM
Though Ryuta was somewhat relieved that the situation is under control, he can still sense the stress of the other competitors who witnessed the near deadly battle that was about to ensue between him and the Knights.  If he continued with this challenge, he would most likely be no better than Roa.  He turns back to address the competitors.

"Due to recent, hair-raising difficulties, I'm still going to postpone this competition for the remainder of the day," he announced, "We will continue it once everyone has a good night's rest and are well prepared to cook with a clear mind."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5781 on: December 28, 2009, 11:32:29 PM
Nova had followed Silan and was sitting with the Sparkvenian men, diguised and intruiged by this proposition. "And what makes you think you are worthy?"Said Nova with a more deeper voice, in his human form as to stand out from the generics.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5782 on: December 29, 2009, 03:35:29 AM
Though Ryuta was somewhat relieved that the situation is under control, he can still sense the stress of the other competitors who witnessed the near deadly battle that was about to ensue between him and the Knights.  If he continued with this challenge, he would most likely be no better than Roa.  He turns back to address the competitors.

"Due to recent, hair-raising difficulties, I'm still going to postpone this competition for the remainder of the day," he announced, "We will continue it once everyone has a good night's rest and are well prepared to cook with a clear mind."
"Hmm... Oh well. At least Afro is collecting ingredients... Might as well join him I guess." With that DWII teleported to SolMart, only to be greeted with the sight of Afro being chased by some Rabbids.

"... I should have guessed..." He facepalmed.

Archer

Reply #5783 on: December 29, 2009, 03:06:52 PM
"SILAN YOU FOOL, DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD DIE THAT EASILY?!" A loud voice boomed all over Sparkvernia. Roa's tower was floating in the sky, having seemingly merged with the meteorite and taken the shape of a giant winged snake.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I HAVE BEEN REVIVED!" Roa's laughter echoed around the world, before he dived down and swallowed Silan and accomplices in one gulp.

And then he grew in size, and ate Sparkvernia and grew bigger, then he ate the whole world and finally the universe.

The he exploded and everything died.

THE BUSY WORLD OF ROCKMAN PERFECT MEMORIES
END

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5784 on: December 29, 2009, 03:47:33 PM
"SILAN YOU FOOL, DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD DIE THAT EASILY?!" A loud voice boomed all over Sparkvernia. Roa's tower was floating in the sky, having seemingly merged with the meteorite and taken the shape of a giant winged snake.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I HAVE BEEN REVIVED!" Roa's laughter echoed around the world, before he dived down and swallowed Silan and accomplices in one gulp.

And then he grew in size, and ate Sparkvernia and grew bigger, then he ate the whole world and finally the universe.

END
Just die and never come back....so where were we ?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5785 on: December 29, 2009, 03:54:24 PM
Just die and never come back....
(Do you really have to use that kind of tone?)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5786 on: December 29, 2009, 10:14:04 PM
(You know that I never mean anything serious)

Posted on: December 29, 2009, 03:55:43 PM
Don´t tell me you guys take that seriously?

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #5787 on: December 29, 2009, 10:21:48 PM
*Vixy woke up from her sweet soft bed, with a clueless mind*

... Huh? What did I drink last night? That dream was so... weird... >v<

*She got out of bed and went downstairs to get something to drink from the fridge*

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5788 on: December 29, 2009, 10:50:15 PM
She takes out some Mango Lemonade...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #5789 on: December 29, 2009, 11:05:29 PM
After fighting his way through Eggmanland, he felt a tremor in the ground, and it was not a natural tremor, so he started to run to the control center with much thought..

Gaia (in thought): What.. was that? I better see what's going on here..

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5790 on: December 29, 2009, 11:09:00 PM
Hajime just stared at the anti-climatic ending to Roa's show before closing the AVI player on WilyII's main computer and shaking his head.

"I don't know what possessed him to even like that show," he grumbles as he heads for the exit of WDS, finding his presence no longer needed.

The day goes on as everyone from the Cooking Competition rests and recuperates from the ordeal they suffered during Roa's attempt to take over.  Little did they realize that a shrilling cry would throw a curve ball into their continuing journey to become the Extreme Iron Chef.

It started early the next morning at the Neko Cafe with a single ring of the phone.  The head catgirl waitress walks over and picks it up.

"Hello, Neko Cafe!" she calls out cheerfully, "What can I get for you?"

100 Waffle Cookies, fried rice and a bottle of PB's Special Mango Lemonade. replied the caller from a currently undisclosed area, And make sure you separate them into individual boxes to be delivered by how many catgirls you have on call.

The catgirl cheerfully nods as she jots down everything on her notepad, "Alright, can I get a name and location please?"

What she got instead horrified her more than the recent infestation of tentacles that threatened to [twin slasher] the entire staff if they didn't get what they wanted exactly down to the amount of rice grains in their bowl.  Without warning, a large gust of wind blows through the speaker end of the phone, followed by a manly, almost godly roar.

I AM THE OTOKOJUKU HEADMASTER; EDAJIMA HEIHACHI!!!!

The head waitress stands in her place, ratty haired and white as a new sheet hanging over the clothesline as horrifying images of large shadows of muscular men surrounding her and her staff, fingers twitching as though ready to pounce at the very sight of their pray.

"Not them...." she squeaks as more flashbacks of that horrifying delivery flashed through her head, "Please Great Mistress of RPM not them....  Most of us still haven't recovered from that horrifying day...."

Ever so slowly she tilts her head back and squeals at the top of her lungs.

OUENDAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
Yes, it's romanized; I'm currently on a computer that doesn't support kanji

In no time flat, the doors to the Neko Cafe fly open as Ryuta and his two followers flew in, about to address their distressed caller when Ryuta took notice of who it was.

Seconds after their arrival, the entire kitchen flashes red as a monitor drops down displaying a crest that looked like for cherry blossom pedals fused together with the Japanese kanji of "Man" in the center.  Upon recognizing where that symbol came from a cunning smirk crept across Ryuta's face as he heads off to talk to the head waitress.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5791 on: December 29, 2009, 11:36:43 PM
"Hmm... Oh well. At least Afro is collecting ingredients... Might as well join him I guess." With that DWII teleported to SolMart, only to be greeted with the sight of Afro being chased by some Rabbids.

"... I should have guessed..." He facepalmed.

Afro: Help me! *runs as several Rabbids give chase* Seriously!

DWII: Now now Afro, I will but have you gotten the ingredients?

Afro: I only got the chicken so far! *still being chased by the rabbids*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5792 on: December 30, 2009, 09:49:53 AM

END
BAD END.

After fighting his way through Eggmanland, he felt a tremor in the ground, and it was not a natural tremor, so he started to run to the control center with much thought..

Gaia (in thought): What.. was that? I better see what's going on here..
Gaia entered the Control room to find Flame leaving it.
"Oh hey Gaia. What brings you here?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5793 on: December 30, 2009, 10:33:02 AM
Don´t tell me you guys take that seriously?
(Of course not. However, even so, if you do not want people to misunderstand you, don't post things that can lead to such misunderstandings. Anyways...)

Afro: Help me! *runs as several Rabbids give chase* Seriously!

DWII: Now now Afro, I will but have you gotten the ingredients?

Afro: I only got the chicken so far! *still being chased by the rabbids*
DWII facepalmed again, and sighed.

DWII: Fine, fine... Now what did Taiyo say about distracting Rabbids...

Afro: PLEASE HURRY!!!

DWII: Alright, alright. *proceeds to do said things, but in reality I myself do not know. XD* There. Now let's carry on with the quest for ingredients.

Afro: So... Tired... @_@

Archer

Reply #5794 on: December 30, 2009, 10:42:21 AM
BAD END.
Rather, it's the True End.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5795 on: December 30, 2009, 10:48:59 AM
*Shoots down with my AK-47*

Nova had followed Silan and was sitting with the Sparkvenian men, diguised and intruiged by this proposition. "And what makes you think you are worthy?"Said Nova with a more deeper voice, in his human form as to stand out from the generics.
I can achieve something that the previous leaders couldn´t. With my research and the technology of this land, I can turn Sparkvenia into an invincible Utopia.
Sudenly one of the men, a robot, rushed towards Silan in an attempt to kill her. He was about to punch her shouting out:
YOU CAN´T REPLACE CZAR SPARKY!
Silan stopped the robots punch with her hand. Sudenly the robot´sa rm started melting and the melted metal dripped to the floor.
Wh-what is this?
Then the entire body of the robot melted away, leaving only the electronic parts intact.
Never ever interupt me, so where was I...Oh yes. When you accept me as the leadder then we can gain enough power to take over RPM.
As she said that, the melted metal of the robot turned into a globe of RPM. Silan picked up the globe and put it on the conference table.
Any objections?
A glint appeared in her Glasses.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5796 on: December 30, 2009, 03:19:24 PM
*Borrows Hypershell's fish...*

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #5797 on: December 30, 2009, 08:13:03 PM
Gaia entered the Control room to find Flame leaving it.
"Oh hey Gaia. What brings you here?"

Gaia: I was just going to set this palce's course elsewhere, it is a base after all, it could be a mobile base. besides, did you feel that tremor just now? I'm gonna look into that.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5798 on: December 30, 2009, 08:21:49 PM
"So then, you will become our ruler, and we get what we wish, power over RPM. What about our other desires? I myself elect Black Nova as our new glorious leader."
"I second that"
"I as well"
Said the generic men
"Just one appeal shall not do it, and I would prefer not fighting you, Silan."
Said a voice from behind, it was Schimmer's voice, being controlled by Nova who had come upon him once the robot did his work.
He threw Schimmer across the room, as Schimmer tried to retaliate and attack, Nova came towards the leaders.
"I believe we are all in favor of this, right everyone?"
The men nodded in unison
"Now then, explain what you shall do, if you become the new, czar is it?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5799 on: December 30, 2009, 08:36:58 PM
Who is Black Nova?...Nevermind. As I said I will be different than Sparky and Roa. I won´t simply disappear in a time when my land needs me and I won´t use this land just to achieve power. As I said, I will create an Utopia for everyone in Sparkvenia and one day I will turn entire RPM into one.
She then looked at Schimmer who was slowly getting up from the floor.
I thought that I am the only intruder here, but it seems someone else doesn´t belong here. Why don´t you show us your true form, Celestial being?