The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439200

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5750 on: December 27, 2009, 05:30:20 AM
Nova returned back to the place where the battle took place, though instead of shooting energy, he was going to try and cooperate
"You guys know where Roa is? I'm kinda lost and whatnot, appreciate it if you could help me, not like you would be doing anything else" Said Nova with a shrug.

Archer

Reply #5751 on: December 27, 2009, 02:50:44 PM
Suddenly, the tower that Roa resided in began to shake. Roa blinked, stood up from his throne and walked to the large window on the right of his large throne room. His eyes widened at what he saw: a giant rock - a meteorite - falling from the sky.

Before he could think of a way to stop the falling rock or even escaping, the rock crashed into the tower - and with Roa, who gave an agonized scream of pure agony as the meteorite made contact with the ground, with him being grinded into nothingness - while being conscious during the whole excruciating experience.

Slightly beforehand, Ricardo had been hurrying to give Roa a status report the scanners had picked up of a giant meteorite about to make impact with the tower, but he hadn't been fast enough and suffered the same fate.

Meanwhile Archer, who had been buying supplies in a nearby village, heard a loud sound and looked curiously in the direction - only for small piece that had broken off from Roa's tower flew right through his head. His brains splattered everywhere as his dead body fell to the ground.

Prince Harming, who had also been in the same village for no real reason other then to explore the world, had unfortunately been standing behind Archer at the time of the incident. Finding himself covered in brains and staring at Archer's dead body, Prince Harming promptly had a heart attack and died.

At the same time, Agro frowned as the arm Ricardo had installed onto him began to act up. Unknown to him, the arm had been programmed to kill Agro if Roa were to ever die. Agro's eyes widened as the arm began to overload him with energy - too much energy. So much energy the Agro's body couldn't handle it and exploded in a bloody mess.

GARjime, finally regaining consciousness, gave a sad smile as his and COPY'd's bodied began to vanish. They could only assume a psychical form inside the VOID and since they were no longer there, they could no longer manifest themselves. At least I got to live again. If only for a short while... GARjime thought, before both he and COPY'd vanished completely.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5752 on: December 27, 2009, 03:03:12 PM
Nova returned back to the place where the battle took place, though instead of shooting energy, he was going to try and cooperate
"You guys know where Roa is? I'm kinda lost and whatnot, appreciate it if you could help me, not like you would be doing anything else" Said Nova with a shrug.
DWII and Afro turned around to see Nova... Pretty much alive.

DWII: ... WHY WON'T ANY OF YOU PEOPLE DIE!?

Afro: O^O

DWII: ARGH! FINE! *creates a sturdy cage* Get yourself captured, and I'll bring you to him!

Afro: You sure?

DWII: I can't be bothered anymore!

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5753 on: December 27, 2009, 05:07:21 PM
Silan was standing in front of the ruins that were once Roa´s hideout. The next moment Ritter Sieg and Schimmer appeared next her.
Sieg: What happened.
Silan: Thank God I have filmed it.
Schimmer: Was Roa still inside?
Silan: Yep, his scream could be heard everywhere...If he survived I am soo going to blackmail him..if not, oh well

Archer

Reply #5754 on: December 27, 2009, 05:10:08 PM
(It is impossible for you to be able to film it without being with the range of being killed. Therefore, Silan is dead or she did not film it.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5755 on: December 27, 2009, 05:19:39 PM
Sieg: So...what happened again?
Silan: A meteor fell...crushed everything in it´s  way
Sieg: And you were able to film it?
Silan: A vogel was in the near... oh right  :O
Sieg: You know that it couldn´t survive that?
Silan: Shut up I just saw a metorite fall....I´m still shocked!
Schimmer: So. What do we do now?
Silan: Well, if Roa is dead then I might take over Sparkvenia!
Sieg: The hell?
Silan: I said I might...I haven´t decided yet.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5756 on: December 27, 2009, 07:02:51 PM
(whoa. its FF7 all over again... Minus Roaroth. 8D OR IS IT!)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5757 on: December 27, 2009, 07:14:00 PM
(I actually thought of Final Destination...but whatever)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5758 on: December 27, 2009, 08:43:05 PM
"Well a cage? Barbaric." Nova went to the nearest town to find a small comfy chair to put in the cage, put it inside, then entered the cage.
"Alright then, oh yes but I must tell you something before we leave..."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5759 on: December 27, 2009, 08:57:17 PM
Silan and her Knights teleported to the place where DWII Afro and Nova were.
Roa is dead
Said Silan

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5760 on: December 27, 2009, 09:24:52 PM
".....god dammit >_<" Nova got out of the cage, carrying the chair with him. "This is quite the juicy piece of information, but ah well
life is life indeed. Well I might was well just do this." Nova revealed to be White-Nova, sent to see why Roa sent this attack.
"Now, Silan, I presume? I know this name from the memory I got from Schimmer, though if you would like it back I would be happy to comply.
So, how did Roa die?" Asked Nova.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5761 on: December 27, 2009, 09:33:50 PM
Schimmer: Wa-wait...you were able to see my memories from just 5 seconds that we were fused
Silan: Not now Schimmer...I will answer your question: A Meteorite did it.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5762 on: December 27, 2009, 09:52:41 PM
"You know, in 5 seconds, 500 people could die, and fusing with you was quite simple. A meteorite, eh? Did you see any glow come out of it? And most importantly, was it made of some type of crystal?" Asked Nova, his mind thinking of the possibilities.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5763 on: December 27, 2009, 10:47:57 PM
Hajime felt a sudden jolt of remorse in his heart, causing it to release a strenuous sensation throughout his organic veins to send tears spilling out his eyes.  That amount of inner pain could only mean one thing.

He warps back into the infirmary to find a bloodied mess and dents on two empty beds.  He sighs a bit in remorse, but before he could think of what to say, an alarm goes off, prompting him to warp to the WDS' main lab where he sees a meteor had destroyed nearly everything in Roa's tower, including parts of a small town some few distances away.

This all seemed too fast and there was hardly anything he could do about it except check to see what was going on with Ryuta's cooking competition.

Switching monitors to the inside of the Sex Shack, he finds the Blazkrieg leader and the competitors being shot at by two of Silan's Knights.  Hajime grits his teeth as he tries to figure out how to inform them of the incident without aggravating what little mob was stupidly brave enough to stick around and protest against Ryuta's continuation of the competition.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5764 on: December 28, 2009, 04:42:45 AM
"Heh, well that doesen't matter, my mistress, why did I say that? Well I'm sure that this meteor killed Roa was not a stupid being going nuts." Nova combined back during thee talk

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5765 on: December 28, 2009, 05:24:20 AM
Suddenly, the tower that Roa resided in began to shake. Roa blinked, stood up from his throne and walked to the large window on the right of his large throne room. His eyes widened at what he saw: a giant rock - a meteorite - falling from the sky.

Before he could think of a way to stop the falling rock or even escaping, the rock crashed into the tower - and with Roa, who gave an agonized scream of pure agony as the meteorite made contact with the ground, with him being grinded into nothingness - while being conscious during the whole excruciating experience.

Slightly beforehand, Ricardo had been hurrying to give Roa a status report the scanners had picked up of a giant meteorite about to make impact with the tower, but he hadn't been fast enough and suffered the same fate.

Meanwhile Archer, who had been buying supplies in a nearby village, heard a loud sound and looked curiously in the direction - only for small piece that had broken off from Roa's tower flew right through his head. His brains splattered everywhere as his dead body fell to the ground.

Prince Harming, who had also been in the same village for no real reason other then to explore the world, had unfortunately been standing behind Archer at the time of the incident. Finding himself covered in brains and staring at Archer's dead body, Prince Harming promptly had a heart attack and died.

At the same time, Agro frowned as the arm Ricardo had installed onto him began to act up. Unknown to him, the arm had been programmed to kill Agro if Roa were to ever die. Agro's eyes widened as the arm began to overload him with energy - too much energy. So much energy the Agro's body couldn't handle it and exploded in a bloody mess.

GARjime, finally regaining consciousness, gave a sad smile as his and COPY'd's bodied began to vanish. They could only assume a psychical form inside the VOID and since they were no longer there, they could no longer manifest themselves. At least I got to live again. If only for a short while... GARjime thought, before both he and COPY'd vanished completely.

(Hmmm...So random. Not the way I expected Roa to go out.  :P)

Afro: ...Roa's dead?  o~O

DWII: It would seem so Afro.

Afro: ...I feel like I should cry, but it feels like something in the back of my mind wants to celebrate...weird.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5766 on: December 28, 2009, 09:51:10 AM
Flame had just finished making himself an upgraded suit, when the intercom in his ear hailed him.
"What is it?"
-Mr. Flame. There is something you should hear about. Please come to the Egg-control Room immediately.-
"Hm? I wonder whats so important their calling me there of all places?"

He left the machinery complex he was in, and jogged down a rust colored metal mesh road, the heat of the lava underneath easily felt.
"I wonder what's WITH the guy and naming things after Eggs... last I understood, it was an insult by his nemesis or something..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5767 on: December 28, 2009, 12:07:48 PM
Silan: That reminds me...Hey Sieg, would you kindly?
Sieg: Understood

Meanwhile inside the Sex Shack:
Stolz and Sonne fought their way to Ryuta.
Stolz: Nothing personal
Sonne: But we got orders
But before the knight´s could attack Ryuta, they were stopped by a sudden burst of wind, that sent both of them flying in the opposite direction, then they crashed to the floor.
Sieg: I made it in time, ok Stolz, Sonne, mission aborted
Sonne (scratching the back of his head): The hell brother? what happened?
Sieg then turned to Ryuta
We´re sorry about the problems my siblings have caused and I have to inform you that you no longer are seen as the enemy of RPM. The leader of Sparkvenia is dead so you can continue with your competition.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5768 on: December 28, 2009, 12:47:44 PM
(Hmmm...So random. Not the way I expected Roa to go out.  :P)

Afro: ...Roa's dead?  o~O

DWII: It would seem so Afro.

Afro: ...I feel like I should cry, but it feels like something in the back of my mind wants to celebrate...weird.
"Sigh... With Roa gone, there isn't much to carry on doing anymore... Might as well get back to the Iron Chef competiton... Care to join me Afro?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5769 on: December 28, 2009, 05:49:13 PM
Afro: *looks around* Sure, Just let me transport Dan and then we can get going.

As Dan was summoned back to Afro ala Medawatch. Afro and Dan both talked to each other for a while before Afro Yelled out in horror...

DWII: What is it?

Afro: We still have to go back to Roa's Base...or what's left of it.

DWII: Why?

Afro: We may or may not have of left Vixy and Akira in the dungeon.  -u-'

Dan: Oh them? I saw them when I was repairing myself and led them back into RPM City...

Afro: Oh...

DWII: So...shall we go back to the Iron Chef competition?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5770 on: December 28, 2009, 05:53:25 PM
DWII: I wonder if things have settled down there... Either way, you're gonna help me.

Afro: Help? With what?

DWII: Preparing the dishes I planned of course!

Afro: o~O

With that, the 2 of them teleported back to the Sex Shack.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5771 on: December 28, 2009, 06:00:48 PM
Dan: *being left behind* ...Well I might as well go back to the lab and see if I can find out what really happened.

As Dan goes back to the Ruin's of Roa's new base, Afro and Willy II both arrive at the Sex Shack...

Afro:...So what do you need help with? :\

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5772 on: December 28, 2009, 06:03:48 PM
DWII: Well... Let me dig through these dozen of pages...

After hearing the newest developments for the competition, DWII had a disgruntled look on his face.

"This is one of those "Screw the rules! I have money!" moments..." He said, facepalming a bit.

"Oh well... Time to get cracking then." DWII went over to take a piece of canvas, and began to draw out some dishes.

Appetizer: Mango Pisang (just think of pieces of sliced mango, dipped in a light batter, and then deep fried to a crisp)
Main course: Honey-glazed chicken, with stuffing consisting of rice, raisins, and small chunks of mango
Drink: Mango Lemonade

DWII: There we go! What I need for you to do is to get all of the ingredients, and to prepare them for cooking. Sounds simple right?

Afro: o~O

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5773 on: December 28, 2009, 06:07:55 PM
Afro: I suppose...So you need *reding off a list* Mangos, batter, Honey, Chicken, Rice, Raisins, and Mango Lemonade...is that everything?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5774 on: December 28, 2009, 06:11:23 PM
"Yep, that's about it. So get going!"