The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439751

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5725 on: December 25, 2009, 07:12:06 PM
Now I got you!
H-Schimmer spread his arms in the air and sudenly a barrage of lightinings directly hit Nova.
Well I doubt you can create another outburst in such a short time!
Schimmer dashed next to Nova and slashed at his core with his twin blades

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5726 on: December 25, 2009, 07:16:40 PM
Nova was thrown down from the attack, but regained balance, knocking Schimmer down using his legs then getting on top of him, grabbing his helmet and sucking away energy.
"Thanks for the fill up, though strike the core softly next time."
Said Nova, becoming a tornado of blades around Schimmer, tearing him up.
"Too bad you cannot feel the sweet pain." Said Nova, an orhchestra somewhere near playing one winged angel louder and louder.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5727 on: December 25, 2009, 07:38:40 PM
Nova was too sure about his victory but then he noticed that he didn´t suck any energy from Schimmer. None of the blades were strong enough to tear trought Schimmer´s thick metalic skin
He-he-he-he...MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Nova: What´s so funny?
You know what happened the moment I touched your core? Let me explain it this way. My original had the ability to copy the DNA data of his enemies and used them to turn himself into said enemy. When I was created I was gifted by his ability to turn into the nemies he once copied, but I couldn´t gain any more forms. But Misstress Silan recently upgraded me and my siblings thanks to the blood of someone named Aeon and the magic of Blackmore! Therefore I gained the ability to add new forms to my arsenal!
Schimmer was covered in a flash of light and sudenly a figure hidden in flames charged at Nova, punching his core with full strength. The figure then revealed itself as a white version of Nova.
How does your punch feel? I wasn´t really able to tell so could you please tell me?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5728 on: December 25, 2009, 08:43:07 PM
T.Afro: *getting up from Nova's counter attack* Gah...celstial beings...I hate fighting these kinds of guys... >3<

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #5729 on: December 25, 2009, 08:53:28 PM
Seeing as no one was home, Gaia took the oppertunity to start the stage.

Stage 1, Act 1: Get to the Goal!

Gaia: Alright, Irg, come out!

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5730 on: December 26, 2009, 12:05:32 AM
Nova looked at the punch then at the clone, smirking. " you believe copying my data will help?" Said Nova grinning, he flicked his arms then sparks appeared on the tips of his hands. "You may be able to copy me, but that does not mean you will beat me" said Nova,getting closer and closer to his copy.
Schimmer: get away!
Nova grabbed Schimmer and absorbed him, for he was a part of him, and started absorbing him into his body as they were the same DNA, a fusion would work. "For copying my data, you are also part of me which means, more power for me! >0<"
Nova sucked in all of Schimmer, releshing the recklessness of him. The music got louder.
Nova then grabbed Afro's afro, punching him in the head, then luanched him into the air with a kick, he fell on top of Wily with a 'thud'
"Now then, let us see if I can keep Schimmer's strength and not his recklessness.     

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5731 on: December 26, 2009, 06:22:41 AM
As the fight between Black Nova and Schimmer drew on, DWII picked himself up and limped over to where T.Afro was.

"You know... We should let the 2 of them tire each other out, then we go in for the finishing blow... Watcha say?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5732 on: December 26, 2009, 10:55:04 AM
Sudenly Nova´s core got stabbed from behind by a lance.
You guys...are pathetic!
Nova´s fusion with Schimmer was stopped and Schimmer was then able to free himself, falling to the ground in his normal form.
Thanks...I didn´t expect him to do that...
Ritter Sieg didn´t answer, he simply threw Nova to the ground. He then walked to DWII and T. Afro.
I thought you belonged to the elite of RPM, and yet you couldn´t defeat one single enemy?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5733 on: December 26, 2009, 12:09:38 PM
"It's called support from behind, plus you have a bit more experience with this guy, take it as a sort of revenge for the previous time."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5734 on: December 26, 2009, 12:25:14 PM
Sieg grabbed Wily´s neck and picked him in the air.
You failed your mission and my little brother almost died because of you incopetence.  Tell me one good reasson why I shouldn´t kill you?
Sieg then dropped Wily back to the ground.Sieg then walked over to Schimmer. He helped him to get up
Next time don´t be so reckless.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5735 on: December 26, 2009, 12:43:14 PM
"Because he didn't die and the mission was still considered a success? You do have to learn to calm down and look at the bigger picture."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5736 on: December 26, 2009, 12:45:41 PM
Are you still alive or not Mr. Wily?
Replied Sieg with a mocking tune

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5737 on: December 26, 2009, 01:16:40 PM
"... Yes, thank you for asking." DWII glared back.

"Anyways... Better to make sure." As mentioned a few posts back, DWII had been charging up energy despite being thrown back from Nova's attacks. It seemed like the most appropriate time to release it all.

"GIGA IMPACTOR PLUS!!!" DWII punched his charged buster into Nova's core, and a huge burst of energy erupted from where his body was, seemingly disappearing into the light, resulting in even more pillars of erupting energy to appear, and finally the ground collapsed, burying Nova under the rubble of a whole level.

"There."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5738 on: December 26, 2009, 01:34:19 PM
Sieg: A bit too flashy for my tastes, oh well I guess we can return, or do you have some bussiness in this place Mr. Wily?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5739 on: December 26, 2009, 01:40:15 PM
"Well, I guess the main order of business is done... Might as well report back to Roa."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5740 on: December 26, 2009, 01:48:26 PM
Flame entered the large complex stationed just over a large pit of lava. it was a large complex, with purples and grays. Flame walked around inside, it was a robotics facility; He smirked. it would be just perfect...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #5741 on: December 26, 2009, 01:50:07 PM
Deathwatch observed as Enigma crawled out of the cavern, covered in bites and claw marks, and just barely breathing. He dragged himself to his mentor's...lack of feet, and fell flat on his face.

"Couldn't do it," he muttered with his face in the dirt.

"Pardon?"

"No gold token..."

"Well, at least you realised that without dieing and being torn to shreds," accepted Deathwatch, "I suppose we shall have to call this test a success. But there is still one last test for you to overcome."

Enigma didn't even groan this time. He didn't have the energy to.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5742 on: December 26, 2009, 05:37:12 PM
"Well, I guess the main order of business is done... Might as well report back to Roa."

T.Afro: Psh, good luck with that old timer. I'm geting out of here. I-

DWII shot a fin at the comb making brush some of Afro's hair. The face on it changed from " 8D" back to " bVd". He was silent for a minute and then spoke again...

Afro: ...what just happened?

DWII: Oh nothing Afro, nothing at all.  8D

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5743 on: December 26, 2009, 07:08:09 PM
Ok then, see ya in the base.
Ritter Sieg and Schimmer then dissappeared in a flash of white light.

Meanwhile at the Sex Shack:
Sonne: Ok, we would like to ask Mr. Ryzzoto...Rukongan...Tyramisu...what was his name again?
Stolz:  -AC Ryuta
Sonne: Right, so we would like to ask mr. Ryuta to come over here and the rest of you guys may leave 8)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5744 on: December 26, 2009, 09:55:07 PM
'Y-you know, try some head on attacks next time..." Nova emrgedf from the rubble, half-dead.
"I suppose you all can claim victory for now, I am too weak to fight all of you." Nova walked away from the group, looking for a safe way down

DWII:Hm? Seems you want more.
Before DWII could attack, Nova split into his different forms, Min, Rukan, Nova, and White-Nova, as it was consumed.
Spliting up, they jumped down from the building, too fast for the enemy to realise that Black Nova seperated back.
"We shall meet again, all of you!" They all said in unison. With that, only the wind could be heard.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5745 on: December 26, 2009, 11:48:13 PM
Meanwhile at the Sex Shack:
Sonne: Ok, we would like to ask Mr. Ryzzoto...Rukongan...Tyramisu...what was his name again?
Stolz:  -AC Ryuta
Sonne: Right, so we would like to ask mr. Ryuta to come over here and the rest of you guys may leave 8)

The competitors nervously prepare to leave when Ryuta sticks his arms out as a form of command to stop them, "Ignore them and continue cooking for the PB Helpers.  If they can still stand in line and not pay attention to the threat going on outside, so can you."

Ittetsu looks over to Ryuta, "It's only five minutes into the challenge, Ippongi-sama.  Perhaps it would be best to pause the competition and wait until after this whole take over the world fiasco finishes before getting back to work.  It would seem rather unfair for the participants to keep working with all these unwanted distractions slowing them down; and there are still some who haven't even brainstormed an idea because of the danger going on around them."

Ryuta grits his teeth in frustration at what was going on around him.  If he holds off the competition for the sake of a bunch of activists working for Roa, the competitors wouldn't have much of a challenge to prove themselves to be an Extreme Iron Chef.  But if he makes them continue, it would eventually reach a point where they would join the activists and force an end to the competition before he could get to the more harrowing challenges.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5746 on: December 26, 2009, 11:55:55 PM
Stolz: 10...9...8...7...6
Sonne: Counting down...that reminds me of something...what was it again?
Stolz: ..3..2...1!
Stolz turned into her Model FX form and started without a warning firing around in random directions.
Sonne: Now I remember,
You know that what you are doing is a bit overreacting?
One shot barely missed Temnota, who didn´t pay attention to her surrounding, because she was still cooking, until now.
Temnota. What´s going no ?!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5747 on: December 27, 2009, 12:10:34 AM
Ryuta barely budges as the competitors were struggling to continue the cooking for the PB Helpers amidst the firing of the Knights trying to crash his competition.  He eyes Temnota, worried that she might get involved in the crushing of the competition and make his chances of restarting even more complicated.

He eventually relents and hits a button on his armchair, shutting off the counters and the timer at the far end of the wall, turning to address the competitors who stopped upon hearing the sudden noise of the machines shutting down.

"I apologize for this sudden interruption," he said, "But it would seem rather unfair for me to make you continue competing when there are people trying to take over the world and crap.  So it pains me to say that we have no choice but to postpone the competition until further notice.  You can all leave for the time being, get some rest and come back when there isn't so much controversy going on."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5748 on: December 27, 2009, 01:29:25 AM
After the fall the Nova's regrouped in the forest where the original Nova had visited before, granted there was no scythe wielding baddies or ninjas.
Combining as a whole, Nova started his planning, would they pursue him if they knew he was alive? Possibly not. Would they fight him once more if he meets them again? Possibly, they said they had orders from Roa, but where is this Roa? Nova decided he should find out what Roa is planning, though wouldn't he just get beaten once again?
Nova was frustrated by all these decisions, he started firing at the stars, "You bastards happy now? Well I'm not coming back!" Nova stopped, he shouldn't cuase commotion or else he would track attention, practically like Schimmer. Nova went on walking through the forest, trying to see where Roa might be, and wondering why almost everyone greets him with a fight.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5749 on: December 27, 2009, 04:18:39 AM
As DWII and Afro stood there, taking in what just happened...

DWII: Afro, you're telling Roa what happened.

Afro: O^O