The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439437

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5700 on: December 25, 2009, 04:24:25 AM
Nova took the punch then teleported back to Afro. What buisness to finish? We had no beef with each other. And Wily, why am I fighting you? We are not enemies!" Asked Nova, smacking Afro towards Wily, grabbing Afro then using him as a sledge hammer to hit Wily then throwing Afro towards Schimmer "I liker her/him the best"
*BTW is Schimmer male or female?*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5701 on: December 25, 2009, 04:31:08 AM
T.Afro: *regains control and stops inches away from Schimmer (who is Male)* Agh...not bad. Looks like I won't have to hold back.

DWII: Great now-

T.Afro: Can it old timer! I don't need you telling me what to do!  O:<

DWII:  :'(

True Afro then took another swing at Nova but missed, He quickly did a round hose kick and followed by furious combo of Puches and finished with an energy blast uppercut launching Nova backwards.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5702 on: December 25, 2009, 05:01:24 AM
DWII teared up a little, and begun to fire off his Fins, and rained down a barrage of Skull buster shots.

(Just in case you want to know how the Fins attack, here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIol-xVcDeA
And yes, that is me playing. >.>)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5703 on: December 25, 2009, 05:54:40 AM
Nova dodged the fins attack and luanched the same attack back combined with nova's strength to luanch wily back. Nova then threw afro to the sky and threw energy discs to tear afro up. *will fix tiny mistakes later on psp

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5704 on: December 25, 2009, 09:10:03 AM
(By the way guys, Sparkvernia doesnt exist anymore. Sparky took it with him. It was Deus Ex Machina'd out of ever having existed. Hence why Flame had a strange urge to place his love hot-el where he did, it was where the deathshack had been 8D )

Flame felt a bit better. His wounds needed some time to fully heal, but he'd live. Though he did feel somewhat upset. he began to ponder.

Why did Roa suddenly decide to attack him out of the blue like that? Flame was trying quite often to *TRY* and make peace with him, as he was tired of Roa's bloodthirsty demeanor. But what could he expect from a Dead Apostle? He WAS a Vampire after all.

Flame strolled along a glowing purple road of sorts, with machinery and oddly fashioned devices sticking out of the lava surrounding it. The bright glowing red lava illuminated the area, the sky above a reddish hue from the smoke and fumes.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #5705 on: December 25, 2009, 10:29:12 AM
From the dark, dingy cavern emanating a blood-curdling yell, followed by a good deal of roaring and thrashing noises. Blackmore was on the verge of collapsing from sheer laughter, while Deathwatch just shook his head indignantly.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5706 on: December 25, 2009, 10:34:25 AM
Schimmer was the whole battle just standing there.
DWII: What´s wrong? Attack already!
S: I take only orders from my misstress... but I have a will on my own and I want to fight!
Schimmer then turned into Condorock and started playing his electric guitar, sending EMP waves around the area, destroying the fins and hitting  Nova.
S: Let´s finish this

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5707 on: December 25, 2009, 02:24:21 PM
As DWII was resting on the wall after crashing into it from Nova's attack...

"Goddarn Celestial Beings... Where's 00 when you need him..."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5708 on: December 25, 2009, 04:25:53 PM
However, while FAUST "disappeared", Little did Roa know that what he had destroyed was a hard light projection device. FAUST was safely docked elsewhere in RPM's space, with its invisibility shields on.

*kkshhhhhh!*
Flame's voice came out of the speakers on the ship.
"Oh Roa... You dont think im that STUPID, do you?  Oh by the way, I hacked your ship's computer.

Ship; initiate complete system shutdown code 00143w45345.XX"

"SELF DESTRUCT INITIATED. EXTERNAL INPUT NO LONGER PERMITTED..."

Posted on: December 25, 2009, 15:09:59
Hold on, Im going to rewrite that post. I wrote it in a hurry before...

EDIT: I re-wrote my previous post to be slightly less godmod.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5709 on: December 25, 2009, 04:45:36 PM
As DWII was resting on the wall after crashing into it from Nova's attack...

"Goddarn Celestial Beings... Where's 00 when you need him..."

T.Afro: *Landing behind DWII and covered in a variety of blade cuts* I know what you mean...Hate to say this but we need to plan something quick. Besides you being feeble, old and what I suspect to be in the early stages of Alzheimer...

DWII: Hey!  >8|

T.Afro:We need some kind of plan.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5710 on: December 25, 2009, 04:49:14 PM
"... I miss the old Afro... Anyways, do you have any in mind?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5711 on: December 25, 2009, 04:51:29 PM
T.Afro: Well ca you get him in a full nelson?   [eyebrow]

DWII: Um...what else?  O^O

T.Afro: Well what was that you said about...00?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5712 on: December 25, 2009, 04:52:43 PM
Schimmer turned into model H and looked at his two "comrades"
We have to make sure he cannot dodge and then attack his core...which is his weakness

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5713 on: December 25, 2009, 04:59:41 PM
T.Afro: Well ca you get him in a full nelson?   [eyebrow]

DWII: Um...what else?  O^O

T.Afro: Well what was that you said about...00?
"Oh, I was just jabbing at the fact that Celestial Being is an organisation in the anime Gundam 00 that believes in the eradication of war through armed intervenation, but I don't have 50 eps to explain all of it in detail. And the 00 is the title character's Gundam. Therefore, it will be of no help to consult a fictionous character."

Schimmer turned into model H and looked at his two "comrades"
We have to make sure he cannot dodge and then attack his core...which is his weakness
"You know... That is easier said than done... However, I might have something."

DWII searched around his armour, and found a seed. Like one of those energy-sapping roots seed.

"This should be able to restrain him." With that, DWII shot the seed off, which landed right at Black Nova's feet. Almost immediately, thorned roots sprung out of the ground, and wrapped Black Nova up in its thorny embrace, and began to suck away his energy.

"I knew copying that would help in the future..."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5714 on: December 25, 2009, 05:04:57 PM
I remember something doc...A while ago I attacked him with ice based attacks, and they simply melted away.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5715 on: December 25, 2009, 05:08:31 PM
T.Afro: Well he is a star...so it's natural for the ice to melt away.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5716 on: December 25, 2009, 05:10:31 PM
"Then go with the old saying... Fight fire with fire! Go BuckFire/QueenBee/Model F on him!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5717 on: December 25, 2009, 05:11:40 PM
You two don´t get it? Ice melts in the heat...what do you think happens to plants?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5718 on: December 25, 2009, 05:13:37 PM
T.Afro: True...but these arn't every day house plants...we don't have any real idea about what would happen.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5719 on: December 25, 2009, 05:14:21 PM
"I remembered these roots being pretty resistant to heat the last time Blackhook used it on me... I think..."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5720 on: December 25, 2009, 05:28:57 PM
Just asking..it´s not like I am a plant expert or something....Lets just simply attack!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5721 on: December 25, 2009, 05:30:38 PM
"Well, fine!"

DWII released even more Fins, and began to rain down another barrage of Skull buster shots. After which, he began to charge up energy.

"COVER ME!"

(Again, Fins' attack pattern: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIol-xVcDeA)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5722 on: December 25, 2009, 05:33:14 PM
T.Afro: Fine! *He flanks nova and hits him with a barrage of engery blast*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #5723 on: December 25, 2009, 06:30:07 PM
As Gaia appears at the front gate of Eggmanland, Gaia now waits for an oppertunity.

Gaia: Heh, this will be fun..

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5724 on: December 25, 2009, 06:32:45 PM
"You know, you don't need over an hour just to throw a plant at me" Said Nova, increasing his flare from the outside and burning the plant to crisps, Nova then curled into a ball, then expanded his arms and legs as a sphere of energy expanded throughout his body and brushed Afro aside while all energy attacks were negated the missles were destroyed as well

"Oh come on, I do not wish to kill you all" Said Nova, staring at his fingers to make sure they don't have any crappy plant on them.
Nova was getting quite tired, one of his legs had gone limp, and the outburst of pure enrgy cost him too, his protection on the core was getting weaker and weaker.