The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439189

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5650 on: December 23, 2009, 09:13:32 PM
Nova was getting bored from doing northing, so he decided that he would travel around RPM city, looking at anyone who looks at him funny, which was everyone since he was in his celestial form. " Hmm, I should build a shop, though about what..." Thought Nova.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5651 on: December 24, 2009, 04:19:33 AM
(By the way, Afro is going to pay ME back that blast in the tower!!)

(yeeeaaaahhhh....good luck with that. I still need to pay DWII, Vixy AND several other people. -u-')

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5652 on: December 24, 2009, 05:23:13 AM
(Well now im on the list too. Congratulations. Hmm. Maybe you could sell your organs? Im pretty sure a kidney could more than pay me!)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #5653 on: December 24, 2009, 05:24:04 AM
(You probably owe me money for something too.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5654 on: December 24, 2009, 05:39:02 AM
( Geez and here I thought having a 99 quadrillion dollar debt was already bad enough.  ::))
(You probably owe me money for something too.)
(I think for the mess Danfro/True Afro left in your old DAW...and the hole in your Lab wall...and just in general for what ever I do. o3o)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5655 on: December 24, 2009, 06:25:20 AM
You ARE Murphy's law incarnate. XD

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5656 on: December 24, 2009, 10:02:38 AM
The builting is quite sturdy. it merely blew the wall off the tower. (which is still pretty bad.)

Flame's eyes opened, not quite dead, he was much harder to kill than that. He was lying facedown on the carpet, With Wily on the couch, making himself comfortable. Flame knew he had to escape. He pressed a button on his belt without Wily noticing, as his hand was tucked under him anyway, and suddenly there was an odd sound from the lower levels of the building. like someone knocking something over. The noise caught Wily's attention...
The noise caught Schimmer´s attention aswell.
What could it be? Should I check it?
"No, I'll go check on it. You keep an eye on Flame. The mission must not fail." With that DWII dashed off to find the source of the noice.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5657 on: December 24, 2009, 10:36:25 AM
(Who was Schimmer again? I forgot.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5658 on: December 24, 2009, 11:13:20 AM
OOC:One of Silan´s Ritter knights. He has the appearance and powers of Gray (from ZXA)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5659 on: December 24, 2009, 04:11:10 PM
Mmm.
Flame was starting to feel cramped. He pressed a button on his belt and played back a recording of Wily's voice, and made it sound as if it were coming from somewhere else in the building. After all, he could connect with any of the speakers in it.

"Schimmer!!"

"What is it wily?"

"Schimmer!!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5660 on: December 24, 2009, 04:31:38 PM
While DWII was dashing down the corridors of the Hot-el, the speakers began to burst alive, with his voice.

"Wait what? What's this... Flame. Bad idea to have rushed off." And he quickly dashed back towards the love suite.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5661 on: December 24, 2009, 04:57:38 PM
Flame heard Wily burst into the suite, so he went limp. He slowed his vitals (what little of them a cyborg HAS,) to a near stop, and stayed there. To himself, he thought;
"Darn... I have GOT to think of some way to get out of here... But how? Hmm... Im gonna take a gamble here..."
Before slowing his vitals, he pressed a button on his wrist, turning off the Geothermal power core of the building, causing all the electricity to shut off.
It was already dusk, so everything was washed over with a dark blue tint as the light left. And since the Hot-el was a ways from civilization, there was no light from outside.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5662 on: December 24, 2009, 05:13:40 PM
Just when DWII had burst back into the love suite, everything went black.

"GAH! What's happening on!? Grrr... Good thing I have night-vision googles installed into my helmet..." With that, DWII pressed a button on the side of his helmet, and everything before his eyes turned green. He scanned the room, and could still see Flame's body on the ground. All limp.

"Good... Though I have to be sure..." With that, DWII extended his beam saber from his buster again, and stabbed a few more times into the back, and through the chest, of Flame. "To tell you the fault, this hurts me more then it hurts you..."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5663 on: December 24, 2009, 05:23:49 PM
Flame winced, his expression hidden by being face down. He could have cried out. He bit his lip, causing it to bleed.  It was a Christmas Miracle Wily was missing his vital spots.But he couldn't take much more of this. his hand pressed open a small pouch in his belt, and out rolled two pellets.

Wily and Schimmer's attention was grabbed by them. They picked them up in curiosity.

"Hm? Wily, what is this? it looks like a pinball..."

"Dunno... Was he holding these in his body? They're possibly ball bearings..."

Flame then pressed a button and they began to glow.

"whoa! Wait- Ive seen these... These are.. !! Schimmer-"
But before he could finish, Flame jumped up, blue sparks crackling from blood stained wounds, and threw down three small pellets, which emitted a gas, interacting with the small pellets and generating a large EMP wave capable of frying even Megaman's brain; immobilizing both Wily and Schimmer. It wouldnt hold long though. So Flame quickly ran over to the stunned Wily, and threw a small device on Model W's back, shorting it out.

"And for the record..."

he ran his fist into Wily's stomach several times, not even trying to hold back. in fact, TRYING to use his full inhuman strength, Before epically jumping through the Thundercats symbol, bursting into the darkness at full speed, his destination unknown.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5664 on: December 24, 2009, 05:46:54 PM
After the effects of the EMP wore off, DWII collapsed onto his knees, coughing quite a bit.

"Even though he shorted out my Model W... It didn't cancel my Rock-On... Though those punches still hurt a darn lot..." DWII coughed a bit more, with a bit of blood this time.

"... Roa will NOT be pleased..."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5665 on: December 24, 2009, 07:37:02 PM
But sudenly Flame was stopped by falling icicles. When Falme froze, in front of him appeared a large crab like being.
Play time is over, I thought that pretending to be fooled by you and being stunned by that wave would make this more fun, but I can´t afford to fail this mission.
Schimmer was turned in his Chronoforce form, this time it really looked like a white Chronoforce, not like last time when his Chronoforce form only resembled a large crab with his face.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5666 on: December 24, 2009, 08:35:53 PM
(Lol, Im already outta there! You think Im gonna dilly dally? I booked it! I DO have inhuman speed, remember!)

"Sorry crab, but I dont have time for you."
With that, Flame's body flickered and disappeared. An illusion! But, what happened to the real Flame...?

meanwhile, Flame was sitting in a maintenance bed somewhere in some secret location. A rather round oval robot was attending to his injuries, repairing them as he took a deep breath.

"status?"

"The illusory trick worked, just like you said. That split second teleport switch between you and the illusory projection was quite the gamble! "

"Yeah, well I had to do SOMETHING, or nothing. Im surprised it worked myself. But it seems they followed the projection..."

(And no, im NOT revealing where yet. And you probably wont be able to guess where I am. Though you can look at the map and try and guess. Flame's in NO condition to fight, and unlike many, Cant be revived from the dead so easily. )

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5667 on: December 24, 2009, 08:50:17 PM
"I sense disturbence in life, seems that someone is fighting, and I barely know about it!" Nova thought "I bet it's nothing important" With that, Nova continued his contruction of his almost finished weaponry center. ALMOST if it werent for his lack of supplies -u-'.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5668 on: December 24, 2009, 09:29:00 PM
You ARE Murphy's law incarnate. XD

(True, very true.  8D)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5669 on: December 24, 2009, 09:51:41 PM
Schimmer turned back into his regular form, staring in disbelief at the place where the illusion was.
One mission, can´t I get ONE [tornado fang]ing MISSION done right!?  O:<
With that he turned into Bifrost and walked slowly to the Hot-el.
Random destruction. Good  >0<

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5670 on: December 24, 2009, 10:19:27 PM
Nova got bored of building this stick shack and went towards the Hot-el in search of a way into getting back into the storyline.
"Hey, whats happening here? I believe I saw someone fall down and some other things and I'm hungry, well anyways, can I work here or something? I need a job." Explained Nova.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5671 on: December 24, 2009, 10:22:37 PM
Sudenly Nova got attacked by icicle missles.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5672 on: December 24, 2009, 10:24:16 PM
Nova tilted his head slightly and watched as the icicle missles melted away befor even touching his body
"Not a good day to drop in?" Asked Nova.
Nova attacked from behind, stabbing his hand intesing the heat in it, cutting through Bifrost
"Your move" Said Nova, evil music coming in.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5673 on: December 24, 2009, 10:32:03 PM
GET.OUTTA.WAY! DESTRUCTION. GOOD!
The snapped Bifrost -Schimmer started firing at random directions, most of the area around him got frozen. Then he finnaly reached the Hot-el...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5674 on: December 24, 2009, 10:35:04 PM
Nova jumped to the top of Bifrost and created riens to take control of Bifrost.
"Woaaah boy, calm down. >0<"