The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439072

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5600 on: December 21, 2009, 06:17:23 PM
Afro: ... *too far from the Love Hot-el to see what happened*...Well hopefully I didn't hit anything important...Now how do you return to base?  o~O

Mech: Voice command "Return to base" recognized, returning to base...

Afro yelled as the Mech ran back to Roa's base at break neck speed

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5601 on: December 21, 2009, 06:32:56 PM
While all this was happening, Nova had bought himself a house in a part of RPM city, living comfortably until he gets bored and starts roaming once more.
"Interesting how I got a 2 floor house with those coins I picked up, must've been a rare material or something."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5602 on: December 21, 2009, 07:34:09 PM
Ummm..hello? What´s going on in there?
Silan was still waiting on the line

Archer

Reply #5603 on: December 21, 2009, 10:55:58 PM
"I'm here. I apologize for just leaving like that, but I had something urgent to take care of," He gave Silan a bored stare. "You can understand, right?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5604 on: December 22, 2009, 04:56:03 AM
Flame dropped the S-Can his hand crushed, and stood there, unmoving for a few moments, trying to take in what had happened. The 2nd tower now had a gaping hole in it. Wily walked up to and put his hand on Flame's shoulder. Flame slowly turned his head, in an almost forced manner, lookin at Wily with eyes that seemed to show anger, grief, an sadness all at once.
"I...I..."
a vein popped out on his forehead as he yelled out,
"AFFFRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
His nose began to bleed.

"GOD DAMN IT ILL KILL HIIIM!"

Wily tried his best to hold Flame back, who was already with one foot on the rail, ready to lunge in the beams direction.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5605 on: December 22, 2009, 01:00:54 PM
"Flame! Calm down! You are not level-headed enough to take on Afro at the moment! However..."

There was a bright flash, and when the light died down, Flame noticed that his chest was pierced right through with a beam saber... Extending from the buster of DWII's Boosted form.

"I'm sorry Flame, but this had to be done."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5606 on: December 22, 2009, 01:04:52 PM
"I'm here. I apologize for just leaving like that, but I had something urgent to take care of," He gave Silan a bored stare. "You can understand, right?"
You know me, I can be really patient...So what are you planning?

Archer

Reply #5607 on: December 22, 2009, 01:23:09 PM
"I would prefer not to say." He frowned, thinking of that pest calling himself a 'Celestial Being'. "Although if you are truly interested, I'm sure we can arrange a meeting in person."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5608 on: December 22, 2009, 01:38:15 PM
That would be nice, since there is nothing happening in RPM, it´s really getting stale. And besides my Neo Weisse Ritter need a little test run

Archer

Reply #5609 on: December 22, 2009, 01:45:19 PM
"Is that so." We waved his hand. "Well whatever. Come to my tower, it is not as if I'm actually doing anything."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5610 on: December 22, 2009, 02:04:32 PM
Wery well then....
Silan entered the teleportation room of the Edeleisen. She did a little chant and the next moment she was standing in Roa´s tower.
I should really find I way to do it at will....
Moments later she was accompanied by the four Weisse Ritter. The four looked different than before, they looked more like humans:
Stolz: This time she looked like a real woman. Her face was similiar to that of her original: SoulAnimal, but with a paler complexion, darker hair  tied into a pony tail. She was wearring an armour very similiar to her old appearance.
Schimmer: Just like in Stolz´ case, his face looked like that one of his original: Gray. But with a pale complexion, purple eyes and black hair. His armor remained the same, except his cape now looked like a flower was blooming around his neck.
Sonne: He looked almost the same as before, but now he had a more human like body and his mask was differen. The shape was the same as before, but now insted of the shem there was now a face, that looked like Strangeman´s mask, but more sinister.
Sieg: He also looked almost the same, except for some slight changes. His left arm wasn´t a lance anymore, now he was carrying a two sided one in his hands. His helmet now revealed Sieg´s mouth and it had opening for the eyes, which couldn´t be seen.

Silan looked around.
Nice place you got here.

Archer

Reply #5611 on: December 22, 2009, 02:08:31 PM
"Thank you." Roa looked up. "Was it really necessary to bring guards? As you can see, I am completely alone - no matter." He smirked. "So you're interested to know what I am planning, are you?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5612 on: December 22, 2009, 02:17:04 PM
That´s why I´m here.

Archer

Reply #5613 on: December 22, 2009, 02:19:11 PM
"It's nothing overly dramatic. Wage war on the world, dominate it by force. I will admit," He frowned, "I was little annoyed that I was told that I did not take over the world, uh - legitimately, last time. Perhaps I am attempting to rectify that."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5614 on: December 22, 2009, 02:25:06 PM
That´s the kind of plans I like, achieving goal just with own power. So how do you plan to start this all out war?

Archer

Reply #5615 on: December 22, 2009, 02:26:50 PM
"Killing Flame, destroying FAUST - again, and killing all the participants of that cooking contest."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5616 on: December 22, 2009, 02:30:00 PM
What is it between you and Flame?  o~O And the last part of your plan has a little flaw. You wanted to say "Killing all the participans except one of that cooking contest"

Archer

Reply #5617 on: December 22, 2009, 02:32:57 PM
Roa growled. "That part went unsaid. Good job stating the obvious." He rolled his eyes. "As for Flame, he was the last person - barring that Snorlax-in-human-form - that stood against me last time." He smirked. "There is more to it then that, but I won't go into it."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5618 on: December 22, 2009, 03:16:32 PM
OK ok. Anyways if you need me just tell it...
She then looked at her knights.
So, I can assume you are already taking care of Flame, right? So would you mind If I send Ritter Schimmer there?

Archer

Reply #5619 on: December 22, 2009, 03:19:34 PM
"Go right ahead. Although if you don't mind, I would like you to take care of Ryuta for me."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5620 on: December 22, 2009, 03:39:21 PM
With pleassure.
Silan turned to the Knights.
Schimmer you teleport to the Hot-el and aid in the defeat of  Flame. Sonne, Stolz, you go back to RPM and stop that foolish competition. Kill everyone standing in your way and Sonne, explain the situation to Temnota.
The named knights nodded and after that they teleported in a white flash away.
If that´s all, you won´t mind if I take a look around here? I wasn´t able to visit Sparkvenia before.

Archer

Reply #5621 on: December 22, 2009, 03:40:42 PM
(Just to note, Flame's not a FAUST. He's at a Hot-el...somewhere.)

"Sure, don't mind the guards. They dislike people."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5622 on: December 22, 2009, 03:44:06 PM
(right I forgot...silly me)
Thanks, I´m off then.
With that Silan and Sieg left the room

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #5623 on: December 22, 2009, 04:14:17 PM
Much against his will - though he was too dazed to argue - Enigma had been dragged off by Blackmore for some "training". From what he gathered thereof, it consisted of being brought to a secluded patch of barren land, where he was blindfolded and instructed to hit a floating orb with his Starsword. Deathwatch, ever the masterful combatant, surveyed the lad's training with a scrutionous glare.

"No, no," the skeletal mentor griped in his hollow voice, "You must become one with the sword! Think, feel and act as one with your blade!"

"This all seems very Star Wars to me," Enigma said, swinging his sword haphazardly under the blindfold, "You're not gonna show me how to use The Force, are you?"

"Enough talking," snapped Deathwatch, "Resume your training!"

Blackmore, perched atop a small spire of brownish-red stone a few feet away, peered over the book in his hand and grinned at the young man. "We'll make a fine hero out of you yet, yessir."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5624 on: December 22, 2009, 04:40:04 PM
Flame dropped the S-Can his hand crushed, and stood there, unmoving for a few moments, trying to take in what had happened. The 2nd tower now had a gaping hole in it. Wily walked up to and put his hand on Flame's shoulder. Flame slowly turned his head, in an almost forced manner, lookin at Wily with eyes that seemed to show anger, grief, an sadness all at once.
"I...I..."
a vein popped out on his forehead as he yelled out,
"AFFFRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
His nose began to bleed.

"GOD DAMN IT ILL KILL HIIIM!"

Wily tried his best to hold Flame back, who was already with one foot on the rail, ready to lunge in the beams direction.

Afro quickly sneezed and went back to screaming as the mech neared the base and was not slowing down enough...

Afro: *yelling at the Mech* WHY AREN'T YOU SLOWING DOWN!

Mech: Voice command "Slow down" recognized...

Afro: Oh thank-

Mech: ERROR, Unable to comply due to several malfunctions in the brake and engine systems. Imminent contact in 3....2...1...

Afro:  :'(

Mech: Thank you for using the Automatic Fission Repulsor Offlander...Good bye.

Afro: ...wait...that spells- *cut off by the impact*

The mech crashes through a wall and falls to the floor of the lab smoking and some what damaged. The crash is felt though Roa's new base and ceases after a few moments. Meanwhile Afro's Debt Counter in the WDS rises again.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...