The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439447

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5575 on: December 21, 2009, 04:55:49 PM
To which DWII danced the sombre dance that Brock does in the Pokemon anime.

"Fine..." DWII went over and input some commands into the main console. Soon, all the mechas began to stir and move around. He typed in a few more commands, and the mechas began to pick up parts, weld them in place, slowly building up the space ship. It wasn't long that most of the ship is done, and no one should EVER question how the hell giant mechas can build an even more giant spaceship in that lab. The final touch, a giant face of Roa on the front of the ship, and it's done. Amazing, in half a day.

DWII punched his fist into the air, and shouted, "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"

To which he was interrupted by his palmtop ringing.

"I wonder who it is... Oh dear, Flame..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5576 on: December 21, 2009, 05:05:02 PM
"Hiya Wily! Just wondering what you were up to. what you been up to since I last talked to ya?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5577 on: December 21, 2009, 05:06:12 PM
(Actually, I have not picked up the call yet... XD Sorry for the confusion... >w<)

Archer

Reply #5578 on: December 21, 2009, 05:07:10 PM
Roa sat up straighter. This presence is-! "Wily," Roa said through the intercom, "answer that call."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5579 on: December 21, 2009, 05:10:53 PM
(Ok, nevermind, let's do this...)

"You sure? Ok then..." DWII picked up the call.

"Hiya Wily! Just wondering what you were up to. what you been up to since I last talked to ya?"
"Oh heya Flame... Nothing much... Just doing... Stuff... As usual..."

Archer

Reply #5580 on: December 21, 2009, 05:13:59 PM
Roa, who had at some point used the tower's teleporter to arrive in the lab, held up a sign that said Find out his location.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5581 on: December 21, 2009, 05:16:25 PM
"Ok..." DWII whispered back.

"So Flame. What and where have you been up to?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5582 on: December 21, 2009, 05:16:54 PM
Afro continued to drive the mech in tank mode a good distance from Roa's new base. He pushes a random button and soon a female voice announces...

Mech: Walker mode initiated...

The tank transformed and awaited further instructions from Afro...

Afro: Wow...now to aim for a new destination and-
Mech: Voice comand "Aim" recognized. Now aiming main cannon...please stand by...

Afro: Wait what!? No, I didn't mean that!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5583 on: December 21, 2009, 05:20:21 PM
"Meh, not much. Here and there. You know how busy FAUST can get me sometimes. I finished making a love hotel for PB out past the badlands. PB authorized it as an independent branch run by me. Which reminds me, you wanna come on down? I just finished the last touches."

Wily heard Flame pause a bit.

"Wily? Roa wouldnt happen to be with you right now would he? My phone seems to be emitting spontaneous angry fire for some reason..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #5584 on: December 21, 2009, 05:21:29 PM
Roa quickly wrote on a sign. I'm NOT here! Say you'll visit him.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5585 on: December 21, 2009, 05:24:24 PM
"Don't... Don't be silly Flame! Why would Roa even be alive? Anyways, alright, I'll come. So where are you specifically?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5586 on: December 21, 2009, 05:30:15 PM
"Well Didnt you give him that Yellow Devil body, and then he was revived and stuff happened and stuff.."
"Aw. Oh well. Thats too bad. I would have asked him to come along too. Im sure he could quell some of that anger of his here. Plus I could use some testers to get an idea of what they think. Meh. If you meet 'im along the way, drag him with you.
Where? Oh. right. Lemme send you the coordinates..."
*beep beep*
"alright. there. PB might or might not come by later on. Now ill hang up before my spontaneously combusting phone burns my ear off. Oh dear lord, why is the fire turning black...? *click!*"

Flame dropped the phone and stomped out the fire. Which didnt work. So he took a nearby wrench, opened the window, and knocked it into the lava a few miles away. The phone exploding in a pillar of purple flame as it landed.

"God damn, I wonder what THAT was all about? Great... Now I have to replace my phone..."

Archer

Reply #5587 on: December 21, 2009, 05:34:22 PM
"Each word that man speaks, my desire for him to die increases oh so much." Roa narrowed his eyes, before setting his hands on Wily's shoulders. "I am going to set you with a very important task now, Wily. I want you, to kill Flame."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5588 on: December 21, 2009, 05:36:38 PM
"... EHH!? You know what happened when I tried to do that! I died!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5589 on: December 21, 2009, 05:37:15 PM
Wily was about to say some thing when his palmtop began ringing again, this time it was Afro calling him...

Afro: Come on Doc, pick up...I have no idea how to stop this thing from firing!  >^<

DWII: Huh, Afro's calling. Must be about the test run I assume.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5590 on: December 21, 2009, 05:38:42 PM
"Ignore the call. for a moment." Roa said, and pulled out something - Wily's biometal. "I took this and had it upgraded. I had suspected something like this may happen." He pushed it into to his hands. "Relax, you'll do it easily."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5591 on: December 21, 2009, 05:41:17 PM
"... Why do I still feel uneasy about this? And when did you swipe my Model W? Anyways... Doesn't matter now... And Afro's call?"

Archer

Reply #5592 on: December 21, 2009, 05:42:40 PM
"Answer it, and then leave." Roa said turning around, and heading back to his throne room.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5593 on: December 21, 2009, 05:44:02 PM
Flame finished repairing the area of the carpet damaged by the phone.
He decided to walk around the building, since having a giant empty area to ones self is awesome. Makes you feel mischievous. The workers wouldn't arrive until the next week, and the... Female... "Attendants" wouldn't until the week after that. In all, the place wouldn't open to the public for about a few weeks.

Flame took another sip of his S-Can. He was very excited about the special suite. PB was going to be the first official customer for it. So's to live up to the PB recommendation tagged onto it.
Flame took the elevator to the top floor of the 2nd tower and then took the staircase up to the roof balcony. He leaned on the rail and looked out into the distance. The air was warm, since it was blowing from the direction of the lava.

"Hm... I think PB was quite brilliant in his idea to use geothermal power. It DOES cut down on the electric bills."
*sip*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5594 on: December 21, 2009, 05:45:42 PM
DWII picked up the call.

"What is it Afro?" And at the same time, he teleported to the coordinates Flame provided.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5595 on: December 21, 2009, 05:48:19 PM
Afro: GAH! Finally! Doc, How do you stop the mech from firing?

Mech: Main canon ready, searching for target...

Afro: And time is of the essence!  O^O

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5596 on: December 21, 2009, 05:52:08 PM
for anyone who hasnt been to the RPM Map topic, this is the Love Hot-el.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5597 on: December 21, 2009, 05:53:00 PM
"Oh, it's simple. Just say stop."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5598 on: December 21, 2009, 06:08:24 PM
Afro: ... STOP!

Mech: canceling auto aim...

Afro: Whew...well everything seems ok here doc. I'll head back to the lab and park it. *hangs up* Man, good thing this didn't fire.  8D

Mech: Voice command "Fire" recognized, Firing main canon...

Afro: ...  ;O;

The Mech then fired a shot and nearly fell over from the blast. Meanwhile Wily was about greet Flame up on the roof when he heard a familiar noise in the air...

DWII: Weird...that sounds like my X7-deluxe caliber mech canon...*turns around*...Oh damn it Afro.  -AC

The weapons target was soon clear as it struck Flames new Love Hot-el. Flame nearly chocked on the S-can he had as he looked down to see the special Suite for PB had been totaled by the canon fire. He stood there silently for a moment as Wily walked up behind him...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5599 on: December 21, 2009, 06:12:03 PM
"...Oh darn it Afro..." DWII slowly walked up to Flame.

"Looks like... This place needs a little bit more remodelling..."

Back at the WDS, Afro's debt counter started to turn again.

(Ok, got something big coming, I'll leave it like this till I login again. XD)