The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439061

Archer

Reply #5550 on: December 21, 2009, 01:28:09 PM
Roa sat up straighter. "I need a giant space ship, capable of holding thousands of people for potentially decades, a lot of giant mecha numbering the thousands..." He waved his hand slightly. "You'll be free to use Sparkvernian technology as you wish."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5551 on: December 21, 2009, 01:30:54 PM
"... Why am I getting a Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vibe out of this plan of yours? Either way... Getting to tinkle with Sparkvernia tech... Alright. Give me a few hours."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #5552 on: December 21, 2009, 01:34:58 PM
"I have no idea why you would get that kind of vibe from my plan." Roa said with a straight face.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5553 on: December 21, 2009, 01:36:09 PM
"... Oh, the giant ship, decades, mecha army... The usual."

Archer

Reply #5554 on: December 21, 2009, 01:40:09 PM
"Honestly, thinking I would get my plan ideas from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann of all things? Who the hell do you think I am?" He frowned as realized what he just said, eyebrow twitching. "Just go...make the stuff already." He growled, waving Wily out of the room.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5555 on: December 21, 2009, 01:41:24 PM
Ryuta watches WilyII disappear with Afro, unsure of whether he was choosing to bow out of the competition completely.  He eventually disregards it and looks towards the other competitors who are already busy trying to please the PB Helpers with their dishes.

So far, most of the pathetic cookers were either getting, burnt, frozen of scorched with plasma as they struggle to keep up with their "somewhat" demanding orders, while the rest appear to be getting the hang of the rules and serving their respected PB Helpers without a problem.  If all goes well, he may not have a need to announce the penalty for not meeting the requirements.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5556 on: December 21, 2009, 01:44:42 PM
"Honestly, thinking I would get my plan ideas from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann of all things? Who the hell do you think I am?" He frowned as realized what he just said, eyebrow twitching. "Just go...make the stuff already." He growled, waving Wily out of the room.
"Fine, fine, I'll do the impossible, and build the unbuildable, so that you can pierce the heavens with your... Whatever resembles a drill." With that, DWII, still dragging Afro along, slowly walked off.

"... By the way, where's the lab?" DWII asked cheekily.

Archer

Reply #5557 on: December 21, 2009, 01:51:45 PM
Roa pointed downwards. "Second floor."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5558 on: December 21, 2009, 02:00:51 PM
"Ah, thanks a bunch!" With that, DWII dragged Afro along, again.

Upon reaching the lab, DWII accessed the main computer and began to look through all the available blueprints.

"I knew Sparky was a genius, but seeing all these blueprints first-hand, I'm very impressed." Using some of the blueprints, DWII began to construct the mechas that Roa needed, using Afro as a testpad. After creating a few mecha that resembled the Gun Slugger from the Metal Slug 5, he begun to mass produce them using a very convinenet factory he found just under the lab. With the army ready, DWII turned his sights on creating the giant spaceship.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5559 on: December 21, 2009, 03:49:39 PM
Temnota was continuing with the competition, doing well so far.

Meanwhile Roa recieved a transmission:
Hello, sorry that I couldnĀ“t congratulate you sooner to your title as ruler of Sparkvenia!
It was Silan

Archer

Reply #5560 on: December 21, 2009, 03:54:37 PM
"It's been awhile." Roa smirked. "I see you're impressed with my achievement? I'm...glad."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5561 on: December 21, 2009, 04:21:53 PM
"Ah, thanks a bunch!" With that, DWII dragged Afro along, again.

Upon reaching the lab, DWII accessed the main computer and began to look through all the available blueprints.

"I knew Sparky was a genius, but seeing all these blueprints first-hand, I'm very impressed." Using some of the blueprints, DWII began to construct the mechas that Roa needed, using Afro as a testpad. After creating a few mecha that resembled the Gun Slugger from the Metal Slug 5, he begun to mass produce them using a very convinenet factory he found just under the lab. With the army ready, DWII turned his sights on creating the giant spaceship.

Afro: *standing around doing nothing* So doc...need me to help you with anything?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5562 on: December 21, 2009, 04:25:15 PM
DWII: Sure, just stand there in the middle of the landing strip.

Afro: Here?

DWII: No, a little more to the left...

Afro: Here?

DWII: Yes, now stand still.

DWII then pulled a lever, and a pile of parts fell on top of Afro.

"I always wanted to do that." A glint.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5563 on: December 21, 2009, 04:31:41 PM
Afro: *crawling his way out from under the parts* Gah...w-what was that for!?

DWII: Because.  8D

Afro: ...  B(

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5564 on: December 21, 2009, 04:33:43 PM
"Fine, stop staring at me like that. If you really want to help, go and pilot one of those Slug Gunner mechas, and go for a test run. And PLEASE be discreet about the test run. We do not want to spoil the surprise for RPM..."

Archer

Reply #5565 on: December 21, 2009, 04:34:51 PM
"Wily," Roa's voice came from over an intercom, "if he dies, you have to clean up the mess."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5566 on: December 21, 2009, 04:37:02 PM
"Put it on his debt counter. Either way, this is Afro we are talking about." DWII paused for a moment.

"... On second thought, maybe not."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5567 on: December 21, 2009, 04:37:59 PM
Afro: Awesome! *climbs into one*

DWII: Be discrete!  >8|

Afro: Aw...you never let me do anything fun.  >3<

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5568 on: December 21, 2009, 04:39:39 PM
"What's goin' on?" Ricardo asked, walking into the lab wearing a poncho and sombrero, eating a taco and carrying some marcarenas.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5569 on: December 21, 2009, 04:41:33 PM
"Just be careful! We don't want you dead!" But by then, Afro had already zoomed off.

"... DARNIT. Ricardo! Go and pilot one of those Slug Gunners and keep a close eye on Afro!"

Archer

Reply #5570 on: December 21, 2009, 04:43:37 PM
Ricardo finished his taco and nodded. "Sure - here, look after these for me." He said and shoved the sombrero on Wily's head, and the marcarenas in his hands, before jumping into a Slug Gunner and following Afro.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5571 on: December 21, 2009, 04:45:15 PM
As DWII watched Ricardo zoom off as well, he took a look at himself, and started to have a strange craving for some mexican food.

"... I need a break..."

Archer

Reply #5572 on: December 21, 2009, 04:46:50 PM
"You get a break after you finish my rather large space ship!" Roa's voice boomed over the intercom.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5573 on: December 21, 2009, 04:48:47 PM
Afro: *piloting the mech* Hm...so lets see. If I remember correctly... o~O

Afro has a flash back to when Wily was explaining the mechanics of the Mech. He was about to get to the important part when his mind strayed and started playing the X-men animated series...

Afro: ...*looks at the controls now realizing he has no real idea what he's doing*...well this surely won't be a problem.  8D *he starts humming*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5574 on: December 21, 2009, 04:51:47 PM
Meanwhile, Flame was in the badlands, putting the finishing touches on PB's Love Hot-el, (  >0<) humming some Megaman tunes as he did so.

"Alright... that should about do it. PB wont be disappointed when he see the special suite!"

He sat back and cracked open an S-tank to reward himself for his hard work. he had seen to the design of the entire building, exterior and interior, himself, and personally prepared each and every room, in both towers before beginning work on the special suite behind the Thunder cats symbol. He sat down on one of the velvet sofas and sat there, looking around, seeing if there was anything he could improve.

When he suddenly remembered he hadn't talked to Wily for a while. Ever since the beginning of the Animate arc, Flame had been in FAUST watching all the anime he had bought. Afterwards, business and the construction of the Hot-el, took up his time.
he decided to call Wily's cell-phone.

*beep beep beep*
*riiiing*
"Wonder what Wily's up to..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.