The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439231

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5475 on: December 20, 2009, 05:38:30 AM
Afro: *Coming to* Agh...what happened? *looks down on him self* GAH! I'm back in my own body again!  8D

Ricardo: Yeah good for you *cough*NefoAfro*cough*

Afro: What was that?

Ricardo: Nothing...*whispering to Roa* So are you certain you gt it right this time?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5476 on: December 20, 2009, 05:43:32 AM
"100% sure." He replied quietly.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5477 on: December 20, 2009, 05:47:13 AM
Afro: *puzzled* What are you guys talking about?  o~O

Ricardo: Nothing...*cough*NekoAfro*cough*...

Afro: ...  :\

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5478 on: December 20, 2009, 05:48:41 AM
"Afro!" Roa suddenly said loudly. "Why don't you go do something useful, like make contact with Wily? I'm sure with all the money you owe him he'll be," Roa smirked, "happy to see you."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5479 on: December 20, 2009, 05:58:18 AM
Afro: Wily...man I haven't seen him since we were at anImate.

Roa: Yes...go on now.

Afro: Fine...wait...*uses his moded medawatch to bring back Dan* I need you to watch him for me.

Dan: ...

Roa:...Just go now.

Afro teleports near DWII...

Afro: Yo doc, how have you been?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5480 on: December 20, 2009, 06:01:00 AM
Upon hearing Afro's voice, a red aura surrounded DWII. Before Afro knew what happened, DWII was already gnawing at his afro, rather hard gnawing too.

"HOWF DAREF YOUF APPEARF ALLF NONCHALANTLYF!? WHERE'SF MYF SHUF GUNDAMF!?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5481 on: December 20, 2009, 06:03:38 AM
Afro immediately runs around screaming with DWII still gnaws on him. This gets the stares of many other contenders...

Afro: GAH! Gethimoffgethimoffgethimoff!  >^<

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5482 on: December 20, 2009, 06:05:54 AM
"TELLF MEF! WHEREF ISF MYF SHUF GUNDAMF!?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5483 on: December 20, 2009, 06:07:37 AM
Afro: *still flailing about* He'sstillwithRoa!Nowgetoffofme!  ;^;

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5484 on: December 20, 2009, 06:10:07 AM
"..." DWII released his jaws from Afro's afro, and pouted. "You taste a bit smoky anyways." (8D)

"So, it's not damaged too much... Is it?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5485 on: December 20, 2009, 06:13:44 AM
Afro: Y-...Noooo. He's just resting at Roa's place.  '>.>

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5486 on: December 20, 2009, 06:20:15 AM
"... I have a VERY strong urge to gnaw on your afro again... Anyways, what brings you here?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5487 on: December 20, 2009, 06:22:00 AM
Afro: Beats me...After Ricardo switched me back-er, brought me back...Roa told me I should visit you for some reason. So what's all this for? *suffering to the competition*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5488 on: December 20, 2009, 06:27:26 AM
Suddenly, all the shows broadcasting on television were interrupted once more, "My friends!" cried Roa, appearing on the screens. "I bring dreadful news! I have discovered an enemy exists to our peace!"

The people of RPM began to mutter amongst themselves.

"As the leader of Sparkvernia, I can not interfere with RPM City, so that is why I am asking you, the people, to take action!" Suddenly, Roa's face was replaced by a picture of Ryuta. "This Ryuta, a man who is using the facade of a cooking contest to secretly gain information and power from it's participants so that he may attempt to take over the world! I ask you, citizens of RPM, please do something about this looming menace!"

"YEAH!" Cried some random guy. "Why do we need hotshots like that Flame guy when we can take care of problems ourselves? LOVE AND PEACE!!!"

"LOVE AND PEACE!!!" They call screamed, before grabbing pitchforks and weapons and went on a riot to stop the cooking contest.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5489 on: December 20, 2009, 06:28:52 AM
Afro: *Stopping DWII Midsentence* Wait...do you hear something...nah, must be my imagination...So where were we?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5490 on: December 20, 2009, 06:31:29 AM
"... As I was saying... Here's the second round of Ryuta's Extreme Iron Chef Competition, and we are serving food to PB's..." He was interrupted again by some commotion a short distance away, and saw a mob approaching. A somewhat angry mob.

"... I think I know the reason Afro." DWII said, turning to face Afro.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5491 on: December 20, 2009, 06:34:30 AM
Afro: *seeing the mob in the distance*...is that...an angry mob?

DWII: Yep...

Afro: I didn't even know they still made torches and pitchforks in those quantities.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5492 on: December 20, 2009, 06:37:32 AM
"You forget this is RPM, every meme and tv tropes exists here... But now's not the time for admiration." DWII put on a serious face.

"So... It has begun... Again..." A smirk.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5493 on: December 20, 2009, 10:43:27 AM
Ryuta merely frowns as he sees the mob forming outside, "Bunches of idiots...."

Ittetsu looks over to Ryuta, "What should we do, Ippongi-sama?"

"Don't stop the competition," Ryuta said, stretching his arm to the side, "I don't care how many people fall for his lousy excuse for surveillance, I've worked hard to make this competition the most epic adventure these people could ask for, and I'll be damned if I'm going to cut it short for the sake of saviing my own ass."

Meanwhile, back at WDS, Hajime grits his teeth in frustration as he watches Roa try to make an enemy out of Ryuta.  This was obviously for the sake of reducing pointless distractions so he can gain more attention from the rest of the city.

He attempts to think of something to draw the mob away from the Sex Shack before the competitors, themselves become infested with the stench of hatred, but is quickly cut off by Ryuta's spirit cutting him off before he could think of a solution, seeming reluctant to want to put his delivery business in danger over some community problem.  Iincreasing the pressure of his grit teeth, Hajime continues to watch the broadcast unfold, seeing just how far Roa was going to go to rile up more of the city into driving Ryuta out of town.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5494 on: December 20, 2009, 10:53:57 AM
Temnota got upset after the broadcast finished.
I can´t believe what he did! Couldn´t he wait with his world dominations schemes after this competition ends?! Abusing Father´s powers like that...

Meanwhile Svetlo and Blackhook entered the WDS.
BH:Yo! Anyone here? There are lots of angry mobs outside so I guess is that time again.
S: Why are you yelling?
BH: It helps around here... '>.> Anyways gramps, since when are you interested in the events of this city?
S: Since the Sex shack got closed....I mean since great Evil returned to this city...yeah
BH:  -AC

Archer

Reply #5495 on: December 20, 2009, 11:06:05 AM
Roa smiled contently from his throne. No matter what, the result, it would be in his favor. If they succeeded in taking out Ryuta, then they succeeded. But, if they failed then they would eventually ask him for his assistance, and he would happily give it and they would come to trust him much more then they already did.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5496 on: December 20, 2009, 11:28:36 AM
Meanwhile Svetlo and Blackhook entered the WDS.
BH:Yo! Anyone here? There are lots of angry mobs outside so I guess is that time again.
S: Why are you yelling?
BH: It helps around here... '>.> Anyways gramps, since when are you interested in the events of this city?
S: Since the Sex shack got closed....I mean since great Evil returned to this city...yeah
BH:  -AC

Hajime overhears the voices and warps towards them, "If you're looking for Doc, he's already at the Sex Shack where the mob currently is."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5497 on: December 20, 2009, 11:49:31 AM
Hajime overhears the voices and warps towards them, "If you're looking for Doc, he's already at the Sex Shack where the mob currently is."
BH: Oh hi Hajime. We´re not really looking for the doc, I was actually hoping to meet here someone who´s not a potentional follower of Roa.

Archer

Reply #5498 on: December 20, 2009, 12:21:45 PM
"That'd be me!" Harming said cheerfully, appearing from seemingly nowhere in front of Blackhook.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5499 on: December 20, 2009, 12:34:03 PM
Hajime blinks at Harmiing's sudden appearance despite seeming somewhat prepared for when he did show up.

"Aside from him," he adds, "There're also a few others who...were under Roa's thumb.  They're still recovering in the Infirmary so, aside from Argo, there's no telling how they'll react when they find out Roa no longer wants them."