The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439943

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #5450 on: December 19, 2009, 04:19:53 PM
Enigma was satisfied with his work. The great blue-and-white nebula at the centre of his new cosmic homeland looks especially majestic, he felt. He decided to dock his E-Wing, which he had moments ago climbed into, at his Lucky Starbase just below the Kitty Cat Constellation section of the Cosmos.

Meanwhile, Joker had stopped in his tracks. He looked over his shoulder at Kiki; for once, his cheerful and flamboyant smile was replaced by a solemn frown.

"I sense a great evil here, Kiki. I felt it as soon as we arrived here, but...it is growing stronger. Something unnatural. Something not of our mortal realm."

Kiki's deadpan stare did not waver. "Illogical."

Joker shook his head adamantly. "I don't believe in logic, Kiki."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #5451 on: December 19, 2009, 05:26:30 PM
[@Blackhook: Don't push yourself too much, it's just some small writing errors. You'll be back to your old self soon.]

Meanwhile, in front of PB's Sex Shack...

StrangeMan, the broccoli dog and Nekolian stood in front of the doors of the famed Sex Shacj owned by one of RPM's most known and beloved leaders, ProtomanBlues.

They three were having a small chat with each other. The weapons from the Hitomi Shack of Weaponry were held in their capes, stomach and bag, respectively.

"So...are you a dog humanoid in a broccoli suit, or a broccoli humanoid with a dog mask?" StrangeMan asked the creature.

The broccoli was munching on some rocks he had picked up on the street before coming here.
"...Nope...I'm a chimera..." The broccoli answered.

"Sooo, somebody fused you, with a dog and a human?" Nekolian asked.

"...Nope...born this way..." The broccoli answered Nekolian.

"...I see. That's intresting" StrangeMan said to himself.
"So, what's your name?" He asked the chimera.

"...Brocky...Brocky Bulldawg..." It replied.

"That's a nice name" Said StrangeMan.
"...Sooooo..."

While StrangeMan and Brocky continued to chat, Nekolian thought to himself:
"It's wierd. I've been standing in front of him (StrangeMan) this whole time, but I seem to feel calm around him. Like that thing that was inside of him just vanished into thin air...that can't be good."

Elsewhere...

Carramel wandered into a forest of sorts, humming a tune as she walts down the dirt road.
"Hey Mr.Bloody, when are we gonna play again? I'm getting bored just walking around place to place." She said as she pouted.
"So am I child...however, I've been thinking. It would be a good idea to train this body of yours." Mr.Bloody whispered.

"Train? What's that? Another game?" She asked curiously.

"Sadly no. It's alot of repetitive work, full of hardships and misery...there's some blood shed too, but it's still quite repetitive. Course the results are worth it." It mumured.
"Well that doesn't sound like fun." Carramel said aloud.
"It isn't...Carramel..."

The girl stopped in her tracks.
"What's wrong Mr.Bloody." She asked.

"...duck..."
After hearing that, as if by instinct, Carramel quickly ducked, a thin wave of energy from within the forest quickly came over her head, cutting the trees and the tip of her mohawk. It quickly dissapeared, the trees fell into the ground. The child stood back and and looked closely at her mohawk

"HEY WHO THE HELL THREW THAT!!" Shouted Carramel into the direction the wave came from.

In the distance, she saw a strange aura of darkness, wearing a cape, top hat, and dress gloves. Behind it, was a cloaked ghoulish figure, with hundreds of clocks adorning it. It held a large scyther in it's bony hands.

Carramel grumbled and pouted as she made her way to the strange figures, stomping on the ground as she walked.  

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5452 on: December 19, 2009, 05:34:12 PM
After deciding to make a Mango Lemonade Sundae with Mangoes, DWII took a deep breath, and noticed StrangeMan a short distance away, with a very familiar feline, and a broccoli?

"Hey there StrangeMan," DWII walked over. "Glad to see you made it here, and to you too Nekolian. Who's your new friend?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5453 on: December 19, 2009, 06:11:58 PM
Without any warning, Temnota emerged from DWII´s shadow, which almost caused the old man to pass out.
M-my deepest appologize, I can´t really see in whos shadow I land  :|

Meanwhile
Two shadowy figures were watching the meeting of Caramel and the other person
Taller shadow: *Grunt* There! More intruders in my forest! I shall crush their bones!
Human sized shadow: Calm down please, It has been long ago since I saw a fight. You can crush the loser if you want...
Taller shadow: Why the loser? *Grunt*
Human sized shadow: I want the winner and besides it´s not like the Iron lady is waiting for us, we can kill some time here.
Taller shadow: *Grunt*

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5454 on: December 19, 2009, 09:34:26 PM
"So why do they go by that name, huh?"
We got ahold of some Gundam 0 DVDs, and yeah.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5455 on: December 19, 2009, 11:35:18 PM
The cometitors who didn't appease Ryuta's taste were already standing in front of the door, waiting for directions on where to go, while the rest of the competitors who did get past the challenge arroved shortly aftewards.

Ryuta once again warps in front of them, as always sitting on the throne with a pomato in his hand.

"There has been a slight change in the challenge," he stated, causing a round of "HUH", from the crowd in front of him, "The PB Helpers have seen the stage we've set up and voted on a few additions that might throw off your game."

He takes a bite out of the pomato before pressing a button on the left armrest, causing the thrusters under the throne legs to burst to life and lift him into the air, "Those of you who have the tickets and mining tools, make your way through the front door and hand your tickets to the bunny girls standing by the stage.  The rest of you go into the tool shed and follow the arrows posted by the PB Helpers."

Everyone does so.  Upon entry, they find banquet table practically taking up the wall at the far end of the room, each with a counter over the top, a white canvas on the side of the table, and four buttons near the edge of different colors, red, blue, white and gray.

"Each of you will take a canvas and draw out your chosen dishes; you are allowed a minimum of three: appitizer, main dish, and drink," Ryuta began, "The PB Helpers who choose your stand may want a little extra for their dishes, so be sure to listen to them carefully; otherwise...." he trails off as he points to the buttons on the table, "They might get a little miffed and press one of those buttons to show their criticism.  The colors are the same as the bombs that I throw, and tailor to the same respinse, with the exception of the whtie button, which the PB Helpers will press if they feel you're taking too long getting their stuff."

He takes another bite out of his pomato, "Oh yes, I forgot to mention.  You have to make your meals on the fly.  You can't store any extra servings in your stations for the next Helper in line because, surprisingly enough, most of them are EXTREMELY picky and may not want a pre-prepared meal that cools or melts by a fraction of a temperature."

He then points towards a coin slot next to the four buttons, "If they like your dishes, they'll insert a token that will raise the counter on the back of your station by one point.  As I've stated before, you will need at least 50 of the PB Helpers' satisfaction to be considered the winner of this round, and be spared the penalty of the next challenge."

He leers as he folds his fingers over one another, "And I assure you this next penalty will push your cooking sanity to the limits and bring out the true Iron Chef within you...."

He looks around the crowd who continues to stand there, staring at him wierdly, "Well?  What're you doing standing around here for?  I said the challenge starts the second you walk in, so get cooking!"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #5456 on: December 20, 2009, 01:07:34 AM
After deciding to make a Mango Lemonade Sundae with Mangoes, DWII took a deep breath, and noticed StrangeMan a short distance away, with a very familiar feline, and a broccoli?

"Hey there StrangeMan," DWII walked over. "Glad to see you made it here, and to you too Nekolian. Who's your new friend?"

StrangeMan seized asking questions to the broccoli and turned to face the crazy haired doctor. "Hi Doc, this guy's called Brocky Bulldawg. He's a natural born vegetable chimera. He likes to eat things, he also has large metal forearms, as you can see."

Brocky looked at Dr.WII, while he kept munching on his rocks, he greeted the doctor with a simple "Hiyo".

"Hey Doc, it's been a while." said Nekolian.

Suddenly, Ryuta announces the rules and instructions of the current challenge.
After the announcement...

"Well that sucks, didn't even get a chance to talk with you Doc. Good luck on the challange." StrangeMan quickly hurried to the canvas, but in his hurry, he tripped on his frontal cape and hit his head on the floor.

When he had goten up, his eys glew a green hue, his happy smile was now a mischievious smirk.
"Looks like is my turn to shine" StrangeMan mumured to himself in a suave voice.

Archer

Reply #5457 on: December 20, 2009, 01:47:26 AM
We got ahold of some Gundam 0 DVDs, and yeah.
"Hmm?" Harming shrugged before he finally decided to leave. "Weird guy."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5458 on: December 20, 2009, 03:42:46 AM
Meanwhile all over RPM, a special broadcast appeared. Soon all of RPM City's TV's had Vixy on it getting ready for a special announcement. Many people took notice of this and listened to what she was about to say...

Vixy: *clears throat* Attention citizens of RPM City. It is with great joy that I can announce to you all. As of 12 pm by today, Roa and Sparkervania now represent Love and Peace to RPM City.  :3

Many people watching muttered over what they just heard. Did Vixy really make peace with both Roa AND Sparkervania? Others also looked at a clock and saw it was 12:01pm...

Vixy: Nyah, Now many of you may be wondering if we can really trust Roa or Sparkervaina but I rest assure you you should not only trust them but also heed and obey every word Roa may ask of you. I must attend to some other important matters but rest assure, Roa and Sparkervania now mean both love and Peace to RPM City. Bye~ <3

The Tv broadcast then ended and returned to it's regular programing. Meanwhile in Sparkervania, Vixy exhales as she moves of a stage set and kneels in front of Roa...

Vixy: It's done...*Clears throat again and now in a deeper voice*...master.  '>.>

Ricardo: *leaning on the wall behind Roa's throne* Played the cat girl role a little too well Afro. Are you sure you want your own body back?  8D

Vixy: Damn straight I do! I only did this because Roa agreed to help me if I did it.   o//////o

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5459 on: December 20, 2009, 03:57:45 AM
Roa had watched all this from his throne, heading leaning against his hand. "Somehow in your own bumbling way, you managed to do something that benefits me greatly." Roa shook his head. "Afro, go check on the prisoners."

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5460 on: December 20, 2009, 04:10:02 AM
Tai, who for some reason had been missing from all of the events that happened since Hajime's contest, was walking around the city when he heard the announcement.

"Huh? This sounds quite suspicious, but it is Vixy. *sigh* I have no idea what I should think."

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline DjKlzonez

• B-Class Hunter
  • Once a year
    • View Profile
Reply #5461 on: December 20, 2009, 04:13:11 AM
And while everyone was busy, DjKlzonez went to a public bathroom and got trapped inside forever
''Noooooo!!! It smells really bad here!''

Steam       Youtube

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5462 on: December 20, 2009, 04:16:34 AM
Vixy: Gah...damn it...I hate this part... :'( *makes his way towards the dungeon door* Well here goes nothing...

Afro (in Vixy's body) opened the dungeon door and slowly walked down until he reached the main prison cell...

Vixy: Man...I hate this...it feels like I'm watching my self...*pondering*...literally!

Vixy (in Afro's body) was chained by her ankle to the wall of her cell, teary eyed and slumped, she shifted a little when she heard her cell door open. She looks up at Afro with a mix of both Sadness because her fair city was in danger...but also anger at Afro for who was helping Roa and had somehow "Snatched" her body...

Afro: *sniff* Oh...It's you. What do you want?  :'(

Vixy: Just checking up on you...Roa wanted to see if you were all right.

Afro: Hmph, why do you care?  :chant:

Vixy: Come on Vixy...look I'm sorr but I needed to in-

Afro: You have me here hostage and threaten to torture Akira unless I came with you peacefully! I don't care what you have to say now...just leave me until your ready to let me and my Akira go... *gives Afro the cold shoulder and snifles some more*  :'(

Vixy: But I-

Afro: *turning around and scaring off Afro* JUST GO!  O:<

Afro, speechless, slowly turned and made his way back up the stairs. His fists trembling a little. He returned to Roa's throne and knelt before him again...

Vixy: She's doing fine...So how soon can we get to working on reversing this?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5463 on: December 20, 2009, 04:21:07 AM
"Ricardo is working on it now." Roa answered boredly. "It may take awhile, so try not to get too excited about it." And also, I can't allow them to change back until that is finished. "So, Afro..." Roa's eyes narrowed on Afro. "What do you think about the matter of our prisoner?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5464 on: December 20, 2009, 04:24:21 AM
Vixy: *having some difficulty crossing his arms for obvious reasons XD* Er...what do you mean? Like political wise or morally?

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5465 on: December 20, 2009, 04:27:57 AM
Roa sighed. "Nevermind, it's not like your opinion really matters anyway."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5466 on: December 20, 2009, 04:31:59 AM
Vixy: Hey! Just cause I'm still apparently your apprentice and at your mercy due to me switching bodies with Vixy, that doesn't mean you can't just treat me like some piece of trash! *stood back up and leaning slightly towards Roa*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5467 on: December 20, 2009, 04:34:25 AM
Roa just blinked. "I can't tell if you got more backbone or you just got stupider." He smirked, amused. "Knowing you, it's probably the latter."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5468 on: December 20, 2009, 04:52:59 AM
Vixy: *Growling abit like a cat for some reason* Grrr...Damn it Roa! I've had enough of your witty and offensive insults! *really getting in his face now* You know...You should be doing something worth my time? Did you forget it was I who released you from Sky Dragon's stomach!? I got my self nearly killed trying to help you countless times? I probably have half of RPM City as enemies now thanks to you!  O:<

Roa: ...

Vixy:  *holds the back of his hand up to cover his mouth and laughs out* Fu fu fu, If you think about it YOU should be answering to me! >0<

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5469 on: December 20, 2009, 04:56:08 AM
Roa continued to say nothing, but slowly reached out his hand, grabbed Afro's head and pulled him off the ground. He unleashed a huge amount of electric from his hand, and began to electrocute him.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5470 on: December 20, 2009, 05:00:55 AM
After hearing the newest developments for the competition, DWII had a disgruntled look on his face.

"This is one of those "Screw the rules! I have money!" moments..." He said, facepalming a bit.

"Oh well... Time to get cracking then." DWII went over to take a piece of canvas, and began to draw out some dishes.

Appetizer: Mango Pisang (just think of pieces of sliced mango, dipped in a light batter, and then deep fried to a crisp)
Main course: Honey-glazed chicken, with stuffing consisting of rice, raisins, and small chunks of mango
Drink: Mango Lemonade

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5471 on: December 20, 2009, 05:04:49 AM
Afro (in vixy's body) Screams out as Roa continues this for a while, after a good few moments he then lets Afro go...

Vixy: *laying on the ground and mumbling* agh....I'm....still......right....  X(

Roa: *leans back into his throne*

Ricardo: *enjoying the show that had just ended* So master, *bows* shall we begin the next phase?

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5472 on: December 20, 2009, 05:07:22 AM
"Yes. I assume that you have finished it?" Roa asked, turning his attention to Ricardo.

Ricardo nodded. "It is done."

Roa waved him off. "Put this one in the dungeon with Vixy. After the swap is done, let Afro go."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5473 on: December 20, 2009, 05:22:02 AM
Ricardo: As you wish. *bows again and picks up Afro and takes him into the dungeon with Vixy* Ok now time to get this started...*hypnotizes Vixy into a deep sleep*

After taking both Souls out of Afro and Vixy with surgical precision, he proceeded to return them to their respectful bodies. He got released the chain on Afro and placed in on Vixy now. He picked up Afro and started carrying him back up.

Ricardo: *whispering to Afro* See ya Cat girl Afro.  >0< *up at Roa's throne* Master he is back in his own body now. *places Afro down*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5474 on: December 20, 2009, 05:26:14 AM
Roa looked down at Afro. "At least if he says something stupid this time, I can use more power to punish him and not have to worry about...melting silicone." Roa snickered. "Ricardo, you have it?"

"Right here." He said, pulling out Afro's comb and putting into Afro's hair.

Roa smirked. "Excellent."