The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439342

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5425 on: December 19, 2009, 06:20:26 AM
Hajime felt a sudden urge to change his mind and goes back to the Infirmary, most likely not in the mood to want to ask what was going on in the main lab.

"On second thought, how 'bout I help you heal up any remaining wounds that are still showing?" he asked with a mild sweatdrop.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5426 on: December 19, 2009, 06:22:05 AM
Any help is much appreciated.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5427 on: December 19, 2009, 06:22:19 AM
"Why the hell do I have to make sense? I am a star that can take shape and collect minerals and reinforce shields, I am extremely effective in battle yet I cannot heal myself or use transportation that much, that transport practically killed me" Said Nova, taking the form of Roa and sitting down " Would you like some tea? I can gather a few herbs."

Archer

Reply #5428 on: December 19, 2009, 06:24:53 AM
Harming peered back into the room he'd just left. "...a star? Does that mean you'll blow up at some point?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5429 on: December 19, 2009, 06:27:57 AM
" I could also suck all the energy from your sun to make my life longer, reminds me, this planet has around, 1000 more years." Said Nova, drinking tea.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5430 on: December 19, 2009, 06:30:17 AM
At the infirmary, DWII could see Medic Man and Hajime working away, patching up the now revived MVNs. He slowly walked over to an unoccupied bed, and fell face first into the pillow.

"Oh god... My head hurts..."

Archer

Reply #5431 on: December 19, 2009, 06:31:05 AM
Harming blinked innocently. "But...We'll survive by any means necessary." Yeah! I could so be this world's version of Rossiu. "Also I think you're pretty stupid, do you actually think the people here would even let you do those things? I know a few people here and they'd kick your ass." He said cheerfully.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5432 on: December 19, 2009, 06:33:13 AM
'Thats great, but can you beat me? Look I don't have time to go around picking fights with all your friends or allies or whatever you call them, I am only here to help protect this place from people who want to create chaos or tighten the grip on it's people."

Archer

Reply #5433 on: December 19, 2009, 06:36:47 AM
"Okay." He tilted his head. "Why?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5434 on: December 19, 2009, 06:39:10 AM
"Because that is what I came here for, to help the struggling planets, not that my civilization is struggling ourselves, we also need allies from planets to come to our aid if e are attacked, So I am mostly an ambassador here, keeping good relations between people."

Archer

Reply #5435 on: December 19, 2009, 06:42:16 AM
"Okay." He tilted his head further. "Why?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5436 on: December 19, 2009, 06:43:58 AM
"War breaks out, we need strong relations to keep order on our side, now why are you asking all these questions?"

Archer

Reply #5437 on: December 19, 2009, 06:45:06 AM
"Because I'm curious." He frowned as something occurred to him. "Your...planet? I thought you were a star..." He asked confused.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5438 on: December 19, 2009, 06:45:32 AM
At the infirmary, DWII could see Medic Man and Hajime working away, patching up the now revived MVNs. He slowly walked over to an unoccupied bed, and fell face first into the pillow.

"Oh god... My head hurts..."

"I could probably use a cure spell to get rid of it, but it might not last long once you go back to the main lab," Hajime said, more focused on using his white Magic on Argo and GARjime than physically turning to address the moaning doctor, "Still you might need all the rest you can get for the next cooking competition depending on whether everyone will be too caught up in this current situation to rush over to the Sex Shack and start feeding th PB Helpers."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5439 on: December 19, 2009, 06:48:09 AM
"Planet would be the correct term, as we are still as you say 'humanoids, we can cover ourselves in materials to create bodies to which we live by, so we normally have planets where we can have a same type of lifestyle as the other species, though some species are aquatic, some airborne, they all have a similar lifestyle, though of course there are differences, some planets trade goods, some use money, some even use teeth." Explained Nova.

Archer

Reply #5440 on: December 19, 2009, 06:50:43 AM
Harming's frowned deepened. "So why do you go around calling yourself a 'Celestial Being'? You're just some dumb old regular alien..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5441 on: December 19, 2009, 06:52:19 AM
"I could probably use a cure spell to get rid of it, but it might not last long once you go back to the main lab," Hajime said, more focused on using his white Magic on Argo and GARjime than physically turning to address the moaning doctor, "Still you might need all the rest you can get for the next cooking competition depending on whether everyone will be too caught up in this current situation to rush over to the Sex Shack and start feeding th PB Helpers."
"Oh right! The second round, I almost forgotten about that... I think I'll just grab some aspirins on the way out... Medic Man, I'll leaving you in charge till I get back." DWII said, picking up a bottle of aspirins from the medicine cabinent.

As you command, Sir.

With that, DWII teleported out, and reappeared in front of Hitomi's Shack of Weaponary. He used the coupon to get some tools, and teleported in front of PB's Sex Shack.

"Hmm... Mango Lemonade Ice-cream..."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5442 on: December 19, 2009, 07:08:00 AM
Harming's frowned deepened. "So why do you go around calling yourself a 'Celestial Being'? You're just some dumb old regular alien..."
"I am an alien, and so are you, to me of course, everyone here is an alien, besides I never asked for the name celestial being, just as you did not ask for the name mud men."

Archer

Reply #5443 on: December 19, 2009, 07:10:35 AM
"....mud men?" He asked with wide eyes.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5444 on: December 19, 2009, 07:13:11 AM
"Well yeah, that is the offensive name we use with you, most people in planets call each other names too, but we also call you 'pillows', 'jell bags' and things of that sort. But we mostly call you 'humans'.

Archer

Reply #5445 on: December 19, 2009, 07:15:22 AM
"Okay, so if you didn't ask for the name why do you go around calling yourself a Celestial Being? Calling yourself so when you know you aren't is acting pretty high and mighty." He pouted. "You're not."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5446 on: December 19, 2009, 07:34:23 AM
"Cuase it's fun to act high and mighty, it is simply the name our race goes by."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5447 on: December 19, 2009, 07:48:53 AM
(... -AC)

Archer

Reply #5448 on: December 19, 2009, 08:13:14 AM
"So why do they go by that name, huh?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5449 on: December 19, 2009, 11:27:31 AM
[OCC: Blackhook, there's a small error in your post.]
(oooops...damn it what´s wrong with me lately)