The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439367

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #5400 on: December 18, 2009, 09:23:15 PM
The Magnificent Joker and his trusty companion, the robotic maid Kiki, continued onwards in their quest to seek...whatever it is they wanted.

"It must be here, my marvellous maidly madam! Somewhere in this world of RPM, we are bound to find it!"

Kiki trailed after Joker melancholically. She had her doubts about that.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5401 on: December 18, 2009, 10:14:26 PM
(Disregarding the mistake I made in my fixed post....  -u-')

DWII was fixing Afro's debt counter when a bright flash enveloped the room. When his eyes cleared, he noticed that he had guests.

"Hajime? Fancy seeing you here. Who's the new..." Before he could finish his statement, DWII saw a very familiar figure. "COPY'd!? WHAT THE HELL IS HE ALIVE!?"

Hajime sighs a bit, somewhat mentally exhausted, "It's a long story....  And it has something to do with Afro's increasing debt and a possible update to Roa's attempts at take over RPM."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5402 on: December 18, 2009, 10:51:50 PM
(deleted my old post, due stupidity...)

Meanwhile:
Siiiiiiiiiiil, we´re baaaack!
Temnota and Sonne returned to the Edeleisen, looking for the owner of the ship. They all have met in Silan´s lab.Silan was sitting in front of a monitor, checking on the newest events that occured in RPM.
Congratulations to making it to the 2nd round.
Welcomed Silan rather bluntly, not even looking at the girl.
Soooo, anything interesting going on?
Asked Temnota.
Why the sudden interest? You never really cared about RPM.But answer your question: It seems something interesting might happen in near future. Anyways will you waste more time in that competition?
Temnota got upset because of that comment.
I´m not wasting time...I´m just....killing time...yeah...I don´t have to enter if you don´t want.. :(
Temnota: Nah, I don´t really care...but you will go alone...I need Sonne here for my newest experiment...

Meanwhile, somewhere on some street.
Blackhook and Svetlo were walking on the street. Svetlo was burried in deep thoughts.
Hey gramps, you have been silent for so long, are they still fighting?
Asked Blackhook
The fight is over....I can´t sense them anymore in the Void...Seems the Afroed man lost....
Blackhook sighed a breath of relief.
What are you going to do now?
Asked Svetlo.
Don´t know, I might just wander around this city or something...
BH then remembered the note left by Mr. Bloody.
That´s right...I almost forgot

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5403 on: December 19, 2009, 12:13:40 AM
"So then, what shall we do about Roa and his taking over of sparkvenia?" Questioned Nova, still in his fiery black Celestial being form.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #5404 on: December 19, 2009, 04:01:42 AM
[OCC: Blackhook, there's a small error in your post.]
"TAH DAH! Gah ha ha, it was fun while it lasted, but I must leave now. Till the day we meet again wind charmer" And with that, Carramel and her sadistic host vanished from the area, leaving only two strange pebbles, a small blue goo and a note written in blood saying:

Dear Hooked wind charmer

Be sure to give this vaccine to your friends, they seem to have forgotten tat their lives are in danger. The silly fools, be sure to give tis to them.

With ever lasting lust for blood,
                                                                                                                                        Mr. J. Bloody

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5405 on: December 19, 2009, 04:02:53 AM
(Disregarding the mistake I made in my fixed post....  -u-')

Hajime sighs a bit, somewhat mentally exhausted, "It's a long story....  And it has something to do with Afro's increasing debt and a possible update to Roa's attempts at take over RPM."
"I see, he's at it again..." A tiny glint appeared in his eyes.

"But firstly...
"So then, what shall we do about Roa and his taking over of sparkvenia?" Questioned Nova, still in his fiery black Celestial being form.
Who are you?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5406 on: December 19, 2009, 04:39:41 AM
Hajime's sweatdrop balloons a couple inches, making him ponder if he should've asked to go to FAUST instead.

He immediately clears his throat, "Well, before either of you get into too much detail on how to stop Roa from making Sparkvernia his perminant headquarters of doom, I'm going to take these three to the Infirmary to recover."

He shoulders the three ex-MVNs and heads off to the Infirmary room.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5407 on: December 19, 2009, 04:49:18 AM
"Fine... I'll get Medic Man ready for the patients." DWII typed some commands into the computer, and Medic Man shows up on the monitor.

"Medic Man, have 3 beds ready, and prepare for the arrival of 3 patients."

Yes Sir. Will do.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5408 on: December 19, 2009, 05:11:45 AM
"terribly sorry I did not introduce myself, I am, eh, ah, what should I call myself? Never gotten to making myself a true name.....Call me Nova, yeah. And you are?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5409 on: December 19, 2009, 05:39:42 AM
Hajime arrives at the Infirmary and places Argo, COPY'd and GARjime on the three beds prepared by Medic Man.  As he was making his way out, he sternly looks towards Medic Man.

"I don't know about COPY'd, but try not to be too rough with the other two."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5410 on: December 19, 2009, 05:47:14 AM
"terribly sorry I did not introduce myself, I am, eh, ah, what should I call myself? Never gotten to making myself a true name.....Call me Nova, yeah. And you are?"
"Nova ehh? A pleasure to meet you then. As for me, I'm Dr. Wily II, resident mad scientist of this fine RPM City. You can just call me DWII. And no, I'm not an evil scientist as seen in other cartoons. Half of the technology you see in RPM City is manufactured by me."

Hajime arrives at the Infirmary and places Argo, COPY'd and GARjime on the three beds prepared by Medic Man.  As he was making his way out, he sternly looks towards Medic Man.

"I don't know about COPY'd, but try not to be too rough with the other two."
Yes... Well do.

Archer

Reply #5411 on: December 19, 2009, 05:51:19 AM
"You look stupid." Prince Harming commented from behind them, at Nova. "And you're stupid for noticing I followed you at some unspecified point!" He said cheerfully to Wily.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5412 on: December 19, 2009, 05:56:18 AM
"... Oh... Harming... I wondered where you disappeared to after the Roa arc..." DWII deadpanned.

Archer

Reply #5413 on: December 19, 2009, 05:58:07 AM
"Uh-huh." He nodded. "You know...you like kinda like my grandfather." Harming said randomly. "Except you're taller, and have more hair."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5414 on: December 19, 2009, 06:00:48 AM
"... That so? Not sure if I'm flattered... Anyways, what brings you here? Checking up on Agro?"

Archer

Reply #5415 on: December 19, 2009, 06:02:34 AM
"Eh..." He shrugged. "I was bored so I followed you. So whats up? That other guy was looking kinda serious.."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5416 on: December 19, 2009, 06:07:20 AM
"The other guy? You mean Hajime? Oh it's nothing, just Roa conquering Sparkvernia and preparing his next plan, just the usual stuff."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5417 on: December 19, 2009, 06:07:29 AM
"You know, it seems as if fate is pulling random characters out of the her toy box and throwing them at me, sigh, pleasure ot meet you, i am Nova." Said Nova, extending his hands at wily and Harming.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5418 on: December 19, 2009, 06:10:04 AM
"Nova ehh? A pleasure to meet you then. As for me, I'm Dr. Wily II, resident mad scientist of this fine RPM City. You can just call me DWII. And no, I'm not an evil scientist as seen in other cartoons. Half of the technology you see in RPM City is manufactured by me."

Archer

Reply #5419 on: December 19, 2009, 06:10:28 AM
Harming threw his hands behind his head. "Ah, the usual." He blinked at Nova. "I know who you are...I was in here the whole time." He said starring at Nova's hand. "...it looks kinda dirty."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5420 on: December 19, 2009, 06:12:27 AM
"Thats because I was fighting, and how can it be dirty if I am a blaze of fire?" Asked Nova " ah well, introductions are introductions I suppose"

Archer

Reply #5421 on: December 19, 2009, 06:14:23 AM
Harming gave Nova a strange look. "Introductions are introductions because they're introductions. There is no 'suppose' about it."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5422 on: December 19, 2009, 06:16:17 AM
" And nothing is something and perfection a dream, let us talk about the present, shall we?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5423 on: December 19, 2009, 06:17:18 AM
"... I think I'll leave you 2 alone while I go check up on Medic Man..." With that, slightly rubbing the sides of his forehead, he made his way to the infirmary.

Archer

Reply #5424 on: December 19, 2009, 06:18:01 AM
"Wait, don't leave me with this guy!" Harming cried as he ran after Wily. "He's speaking nonsense!"