The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439488

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5375 on: December 18, 2009, 02:48:46 AM
You know, why warn someone your going to ask them a question and not just say it? Sigh. Seems my hypothesis was not so far, and Vixy's soul came back and went into Afro's body? How is it the soul came back, especially in the VOID?

Archer

Reply #5376 on: December 18, 2009, 02:49:58 AM
"......" Roa glared at Nova. "You, shut up now."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5377 on: December 18, 2009, 02:52:39 AM
You could have just retorted by saying this is the place where plot holes come from you know. anyways, What's to be done with this situation?

Archer

Reply #5378 on: December 18, 2009, 02:53:42 AM
Roa closed his eyes, his eyebrow twitch becoming more apparent. And I thought the others were annoying...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5379 on: December 18, 2009, 02:56:50 AM
So then, what shall we do to these two? He looked over at COPY'd and whats-his-face We don't really need them, they are enemies.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5380 on: December 18, 2009, 02:57:52 AM
Hajime decides to ignore Nova as he turns his attention towards Roa's question, seeming to ponder one of two things he might ask.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #5381 on: December 18, 2009, 03:01:14 AM
"Where is Flame?" Roa's fist clenched and his eyes gleamed with hatred. "Now that I've finally gained some more power, I can continue what I started before I was defeated. I thought killing Flame, the one who lasted the longest against me would be a fitting move to mark my return." 

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5382 on: December 18, 2009, 03:05:00 AM
Hajime meagerly shrugs, "I dunno, haven't seen him since that fiasco at anImate.  Try checking WDS."

Archer

Reply #5383 on: December 18, 2009, 03:06:27 AM
"Is that so..." Roa frowned. "...you don't want me to tell you my plan? How I plan to bring chaos and terror to RPM city? ...how I'm going to become ruler once more?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5384 on: December 18, 2009, 03:09:47 AM
Vixy: What we're more concerned about is how are we gonna get out of this place and how me and...

Afro: Vixy!  :3

Vixy:...and her, are gonna get our bodies swapped back.  :P

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5385 on: December 18, 2009, 03:10:59 AM
Ricardo smirked and brushed a hand through his hair. "I should be able to take care of that.."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5386 on: December 18, 2009, 03:11:32 AM
Hajime eyes Roa, "If you're planning to become ruler again, you're going to have to do it like the rest the cliche villans who want to take over the world.  If you remember correctly the Dragon Sky got destroyed by one of the Afros, and even if he was alive, he'd probably be too irritated to grant you a wish anyway.  Plus I doubt Doc's going to let you take over his station again after what happened in the last serious arc we had."

Archer

Reply #5387 on: December 18, 2009, 03:13:55 AM
"I have intention of using that dragon. If you remember correctly, the same dragon was the same one that destroyed all my hard work." He shook his head. "No, while you've all been busy cooking and playing cops and robbers with Afro, I've been behind the scenes taking over Sparkvernia in the sudden disappearance of it's leader."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5388 on: December 18, 2009, 03:17:15 AM
Vixy: Yeah sorry about the whole killing the Sky Dragon-Wait...WHAT!?  :o

Afro: Nyah!? You mean you're the leader of Sparkervania?  :o

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5389 on: December 18, 2009, 03:21:18 AM
Hajime can hardly imagine what Roa must have done to take control of Sparkvernia's forces: threats, invasions, bribes (farfetched, but possible).  He decides not to dwell on it forever.

"You do realize, once Sparky gets his crown back he isn't going to treat you as 'mercifully' as Dragon Sky did swallowing you whole," he grumbles.

Archer

Reply #5390 on: December 18, 2009, 03:26:14 AM
"Perhaps, perhaps not. By the time Sparky returns, I will have already destroyed the world and reshaped it in my image - by then, Sparkvernia will no longer exist. Only the world ruled by me." He walked over to Vixy, who was in Afro's body, and grabbed his/her arm. "Ricardo, we're leaving."

Ricardo nodded. "Yes, Master Roa." He said and grabbed Afro in Vixy's body.

"I'll give you time to dwell on this." Roa murmured, before the four of them vanished.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5391 on: December 18, 2009, 03:31:35 AM
Well, I see I am useless here now, so I shall be off then. But, could anyone assist me in leaving this place?

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5392 on: December 18, 2009, 03:37:25 AM
"We can't leave the VOID unless we have just as much teleporting power as either Roa, Richardo, or Afro before he got pwn'd," Hajime said, "I could try casting Teleport, but considering how useless my white magic is here, I doubt it's going to work."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5393 on: December 18, 2009, 03:42:06 AM
I know, my Min side came here by using a connection I have, which I could use to get out of here, but who should I go to....? Nova pondered.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5394 on: December 18, 2009, 03:55:00 AM
Hajime shrugs, "WDS maybe?  Even though Doc's still preparing for the next challenge, it wouldn't hurt to at least warn him that Roa's about to take over RPM again.  In fact, I'm pretty much betting the moment Roa and Ruler are mentioned in the same sentance Flame would magically pop up out of nowhere and do something about it without ruining the cooking competition further."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5395 on: December 18, 2009, 04:07:23 AM
Then I shall let Flame handle the matter. Alright let us teleport to the doctor, excuse me as I search through your memories for a second. Nova found the location of the doc and teleported Hajime and himself there Here we are, now I shal go, for I must do something, yet I don't know what.

Archer

Reply #5396 on: December 18, 2009, 04:42:19 AM
then slings two of his wires over to the Afro-minded Vixy and Argo so they don't get left behind.
(You missed the part where I took Vixy and Afro? Though I did leave Agro behind...)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5397 on: December 18, 2009, 04:49:12 AM
As Nova was preparing to teleport them to WDS, Hajime grabs COPY'd and GARjime by the wrists, then slings two of his wires over to the Vixy-minded Afro and Argo so they don't get left behind.

By the time the light faded, they were in the main lab where WilyII is.  Hajime mentally braces himself for another outburst as to why he chose to bring two of Roa's/Danfro's remaining "grunts" with him.

(Fix'd)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5398 on: December 18, 2009, 03:03:17 PM
DWII was fixing Afro's debt counter when a bright flash enveloped the room. When his eyes cleared, he noticed that he had guests.

"Hajime? Fancy seeing you here. Who's the new..." Before he could finish his statement, DWII saw a very familiar figure. "COPY'd!? WHAT THE HELL IS HE ALIVE!?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5399 on: December 18, 2009, 05:51:54 PM
Vixy: *being held on to by Ricardo* Gah...I have a bad feeling about my debt to Wily...

Afro: *being held by Roa* Nyah? How much do you owe him?

Vixy: Hm...it was alot but I'm sure it hasn't increased too much...

Meanwhile in the WDS...

DWII: *wiping the sweat off his forehead* There...now his debt counter can go past the 99 quadrillion mark.  8D

Back with Afro and Vixy...

Vixy: *sneezes* ...weird.

-----
That one Nun...