The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 440118

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5325 on: December 18, 2009, 12:21:20 AM
Danfro: So...in the end it's just you and me? My this is going to be even easier then I thought!  >0<

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5326 on: December 18, 2009, 12:25:51 AM
"Is that so...? I can't say that I'll win, but I'll definitely make it hard for you to do so!" Clenching his fists, Agro ran at Danfro. "Everytime I get beat up, I'll just get stronger - kind of like a Saiyan!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5327 on: December 18, 2009, 12:28:10 AM
Danfro: *sidestepped Agro and backhand slapped him away* So when do you plan to start?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5328 on: December 18, 2009, 12:29:30 AM
Dammit, Agro thats my line! Nova broke free from the crystal, as it was holding him inside
So then, what did I miss during my tiny absense? said Nova  practically sitting in mid air
Go get him Goku, just don't let him blow us all up, mkay? Joked Nova.

Archer

Reply #5329 on: December 18, 2009, 12:32:55 AM
Agro sent a punch at Danfro. "I don't know! Maybe when you turn your back to me?" He sent a few more blows at Danfro, who wasn't taking him seriously - and because of that, he noticed to late when Agro shoved a huge ball of energy into Danfro's chest, which cause and explosion and sent him flying back.

This new arm is pretty useful. Agro though. Ricardo smirked off to the side, seeing his energy generator in use.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5330 on: December 18, 2009, 12:38:11 AM
Danfro: *Spinning in the air and landing, he held his chest as it was now showing signs of damage* Damn...when did you receive an upgrade? Bah, it doesn't matter! I'm still superior to you in every sense of the way. *he rushed Agro, kicked him high into the sky and hit him with a combo of kicks and punches before they both landed. with Agro crashing on his side* See? Even if you've improved your self you still can't compare to me!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5331 on: December 18, 2009, 12:40:25 AM
He's right you know, but the thing is that the good guys always pull through, wierd huh?

Archer

Reply #5332 on: December 18, 2009, 12:42:54 AM
"....Idiot. I don't...need to compare to...you!" With a growl, his arm began to produce a huge amount of energy before his arm was covered in it. And then before Danfro had time to react, he shoved his arm through Danfro's already damaged chest.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5333 on: December 18, 2009, 12:48:20 AM
Once he reached a good distance from the battle of the doubles, Hajime carefully laid GARjime and COPY'd on their backs while turning back to watch the fight.  Unless he sensed otherwise, he felt this was one fight that should be handled between both shrooms.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5334 on: December 18, 2009, 12:50:11 AM
Danfro: GAAAAAAH!!!  >^<

Danfro immediately garbed Agro by the head and gave him repeated blows to the face until he left go. He then kneed him in the gut sending him back onto the ground. Danfro held his now damaged chest...

Danfro: Even with your new body and such, I still can defeat you! *he gathered an orb of red energy into his palm* Now die! *he fires a laser like projectile at Agro*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5335 on: December 18, 2009, 12:54:18 AM
He fired off another energy ball which collided with Danfro's energy ball midair, causing the two to explode. Quickly Agro pulled himself up, breathing deeply.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5336 on: December 18, 2009, 01:01:21 AM
Danfro:RRRRR!  o//////o

Agro: *slowly getting up* I wont...let you win. I'll free Afro from you!

Danfro stood shocked for a moment, but then bursted out in laughter. Agro was caught off gaurd by this as was some of the others...

Danfro: You think I'M a parasite? a possesor? FOOL! The Afro you know is nothing more but a simpleton who was made to seal me!

(Insert shocked close ups of some people...)

Agro: w...what?  :O

Danfro: I am the true personality of this body! You are most likely a clone of the weakling you call Afro, and thus you are not my equal! *he begins to run towards Agro* Now feel the wrath of me, "True Afro"! *He readies another energy blast*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5337 on: December 18, 2009, 01:06:49 AM
What a shocker, that is all the strength Afro has? He will be easy to kill for Agro.

Archer

Reply #5338 on: December 18, 2009, 01:07:34 AM
Agro was still staring at Danfro shocked for a moment, before his lips quirked upwards into a smirk before he burst into outright laughter. "Is that so...Danfro? Let me tell you something. Afro was created to seal you away, so a copy of him, I can easily push you back into the depths of his mind!" His arm began to produce so much energy that it covered his body in a powerful aura. "DANFRO!!!" He shouted as he charged at him.

"That. Is impressive." Ricardo commented, having come over to where Hajime was at some point. "The generator is powered by his emotions, so to produce that much energy...Master Roa's creation is very powerful." At his mention of Roa, Ricardo's eyes gleamed. Unsuspecting fools...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5339 on: December 18, 2009, 01:11:42 AM
Ricardo, just what do you mean by that? Said Nova, slapping Ricardo upside the head.

Archer

Reply #5340 on: December 18, 2009, 01:12:31 AM
Ricardo chuckled amusedly. "Nothing. Nothing at all."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5341 on: December 18, 2009, 01:13:22 AM
Nothing is still something,now explain.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5342 on: December 18, 2009, 01:15:10 AM
Both Danfro/aka True Afro and Agro clashed in a glorious display of power. Danfro and Agro exchanged hits with each other, powerful blows to the body or swift combos in the air, none really made a difference as Agro was seemingly on par with Danfro...

Danfro: Even if your a copy of Afro, I won't allow you to defeat me or thwart my plans! *He grabbed Agro by the face and spun hi into the ground, on top of him he continued a relentless assault while Agro was busy blocking*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5343 on: December 18, 2009, 01:17:37 AM
"Of course nothing is something. Nothing is everything - this the VOID of course." Ricardo said with a raised eyebrow. Besides, he thought at him, you really shouldn't be reading people's thoughts. It's such an invasion of privacy - it's quite a disgusting act, really.

"-You!" Agro growled as he once again blasted Danfro in the chest and smirked again. "I could do that all night."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5344 on: December 18, 2009, 01:21:15 AM
its not my fault you spout your mind waves out like your the only person in the galaxy, besides, in here I can hear thoughts even clearer. If you don't want me reading your thoughts, don't boast them out so loudly!

Archer

Reply #5345 on: December 18, 2009, 01:23:55 AM
"...I was... 'boasting my thoughts loudly'. For one thing, thoughts stay contained in one's head, for you to hear them, you'd have to invade that privacy. On the other hand - if they do leave my head, then before you could listen to them, they'd be sucked in and reduced to nothingness by the VOID." Ricardo said amused. "Care to try again?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5346 on: December 18, 2009, 01:26:12 AM
What are you talking about? Can't you see those words coming out of your head? Nova pointed at the air, which to a celestial being it would show a type of language simply known as 'Mind projection' which could show words, pictures even memories if someone were transmitting them hard enough.

Archer

Reply #5347 on: December 18, 2009, 01:27:01 AM
(...I give up.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5348 on: December 18, 2009, 01:29:51 AM
Hajime sighs a bit at the dragging of this mind-reading argument, "Not that I don't want to get involved in this argument, but don't you think there are more important matters to take care of than bitching about what you think is going through each other's minds?"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #5349 on: December 18, 2009, 01:32:18 AM
Ricardo rolled his eyes. "Obivously." He said, shifting his attention toward Agro and Danfro. "But come on, Hajime. If you had someone demand to know what you're thinking and could read your thoughts and did so, you'd be offended, right?"