The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439988

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5300 on: December 17, 2009, 04:31:53 AM
Indeed, I shall. Nova rushed toward COPY'd and swung an oversized claymore at his body.
All right, let us begin! Nova tuanted, his eyes flickering around as if looking for something.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5301 on: December 17, 2009, 04:41:09 AM
"So you've finally decided? I must admit I am..." His lips quirked up, "...pleased."

Hajime assumes a fighting stance as he turns to face GARjime, seeming to brace himself for the first strike, "Even though I'm falling for a trap, I can still believe I'm helping someone fulfill one of their last wishes."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5302 on: December 17, 2009, 04:42:22 AM
How optimistic, Hajime, wish I were like that sometimes Said Nova, from a mouthful of fists and blows.

Archer

Reply #5303 on: December 17, 2009, 04:46:21 AM
An energy shield erupted around COPY'd which paralyzed Nova and  blasted him away. A giant ball of energy formed behind Nova, which he would have flew right into had Agro not grabbed him and paralyzing wore off.

"Is that so." Was all GARjime said before he raised his hand in Hajime's direction. "Firaga." Was all he said, a gigantic fireball emerged and fired at Hajime. "I was created with battle in mind, after all."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5304 on: December 17, 2009, 04:50:30 AM
Thanks Agro, really saved me from him copying my move. Nova started chanting
Agro, hold him off for a while, I must charge my ultimate technique, the Sp-I mean rese- I mean world creation!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5305 on: December 17, 2009, 05:02:11 AM
Hajime grits his teeth as he threw his hands in front of him, "Reflect!"

The fire hits a magical wall flashing in front of him, swirling around before shooting back towards GARjime.  Though he's momentarily protected from any offensive magic spells, he couldn't cast any white magic on himself until the effect wears off.  He assumes his Thai boxing stance in case they had to resort to a brawl for the duration of Reflect's activity.

Archer

Reply #5306 on: December 17, 2009, 05:05:02 AM
"Reflect doesn't stop every spell." GARjime said with a raised brow, before he got himself in his own fighting stance. "Well no matter, I have no desire to win with that method."

"Hmph, fine. I'll hold this guy off." Was all Agro said as he charged with his lance, COPY'd pulled a sword from seemingly nowhere, and the to engaged in battle.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5307 on: December 17, 2009, 05:14:29 AM
"I know," Hajime began, "I also know that you're too sportsmanlike to unleash your most powerful spells until you're close to losing."

He then crouches down and leaps towards GARjime, throwing his knee towards his chest as the first step of his attack.

Archer

Reply #5308 on: December 17, 2009, 11:53:06 AM
Raising his arm, GARjime punched downward at Hajime.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5309 on: December 17, 2009, 02:41:43 PM
DWII teleported back to his lab in the WDS, and noticed Afro's debt counter smoking.

"... Great, Afro's doing it again..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #5310 on: December 17, 2009, 05:25:38 PM
"Heavens above and stars below,
My spirit shines with an awesome glow,
Grant me the courage to do what is right,
Grant me the power of...
"

An awesome glow. The seventy-seven stars of the spirit align.

"CELESTIAL LIGHT!"

And thus, it is done.

~ The Lucky Cosmos is born! ~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5311 on: December 17, 2009, 07:14:45 PM
Just a little while more, and my spell shall be done! Nova focused his energy, sucking up materials and power from cores and meteors and planets, he took from the stars to the suns to the dark holes, combining it all in an awesome flash worthy of figurine makemeant.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5312 on: December 17, 2009, 08:24:26 PM
Danfro sighed heavily as he watched the tables slowly turning. He knew it wouldn't be long now before he had to fight them him self...

Danfro: I guess I can still count on Boosted and GARjime to buy me some time...*He holds out his hand towards Vixy and Akira*...Come now we have much to do and very little time to do so.

Vixy and Akira were suddenly pulled towards Danfro...

Danfro: *looking down at Nova, Agro, and Hajime* What a waste, such power yet they can't seem to understand what I'm aiming for...oh well. *he turns and starts to walk away from the battle with Vixy and Akira in his hands*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5313 on: December 17, 2009, 09:33:48 PM
Finished, now then, let us begin. Nova brought down shards of translucent crystals on COPY'd, shreding his body, then the crystals formed one giant one, making Nova and his partner's bodies even lighter and quicker. The second attack unleashed random explosions that then created black holes, sucking in all the darkness then expelling it towards GARjime and COPY'd, both letting out a scream of agony. The final phase made Nova surpress himself in his core, then brought COPY'd, Danfro, and Garjime together using the darkness, the core exploded, sending an reuption of flames and sucking everything within range and playing "One winged angel" as well.

The aftermath left the three that were attacked severly damaged, and Nova little more than a flicker of light.
You guys can take care of them, right? And with that the flicker of light went out.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5314 on: December 17, 2009, 09:48:15 PM
Danfro slowly picked himself up from the floor...

Danfro: Damn fool...Something like that could of killed me if we weren't in the VOID...GARjime...COPY'd...come here!

Both of them made their way to Danfro and before they could really respond, Danfro grabbed both of them and lifted them up...

Danfro: one simple task...ONE SIMPLE TASK AND YOU ALL CAN'T EVEN DO IT!  O:< *he begins to crush both of them and tosses them aside like rag dolls* Now thanks to these pathetic wastes of space and evergy, I have to fight you all...*pant*...very well then.

Danfro then picks up the now unconscious Vixy and Akira and leaps far from the rest of the group, place them down and then turns and walks towards Blackhook, Agro, Hajime, Ricardo, and Svetlo...

Danfro: I must admit...*He clenches his hands and walks closer towards them*...I never thought I'd have to face all of you myself, but look at the bright side. Now you won't have to suffer through what every one else outside this dimension will!  >BD

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5315 on: December 17, 2009, 09:50:52 PM
*What Nova? He is dead, pretty much.*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5316 on: December 17, 2009, 09:53:37 PM
(Oh, my bad...edited my post. '>.>)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5317 on: December 17, 2009, 09:54:57 PM
*Keep in mind he left a crystal to make his partners stronger, inculding the newcomers for some unexplained reason.*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5318 on: December 17, 2009, 09:59:15 PM
(Heh, kinda like the gems in Marvel Super Heroes? 8D)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5319 on: December 17, 2009, 10:00:26 PM
*I'm not sure what your talking about, but I'll go with it for some unexplained reason.*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5320 on: December 17, 2009, 10:06:42 PM
(Look here  :\)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5321 on: December 17, 2009, 11:05:39 PM
Raising his arm, GARjime punched downward at Hajime.

Hajime bent forward from the blow, but not before landing his knee into GARjime's chest.  He grits his teeth as he prepares to throw his foot out to complete his melee attack when Nova's attack pulled GARjime away from him, watching somewhat bewildered at what was happening next.

Finished, now then, let us begin. Nova brought down shards of translucent crystals on COPY'd, shreding his body, then the crystals formed one giant one, making Nova and his partner's bodies even lighter and quicker. The second attack unleashed random explosions that then created black holes, sucking in all the darkness then expelling it towards GARjime and COPY'd, both letting out a scream of agony. The final phase made Nova surpress himself in his core, then brought COPY'd, Danfro, and Garjime together using the darkness, the core exploded, sending an reuption of flames and sucking everything within range and playing "One winged angel" as well.

The aftermath left the three that were attacked severly damaged, and Nova little more than a flicker of light.
You guys can take care of them, right? And with that the flicker of light went out.

Hajime just grit his teeth.  A simple, fair fight was all GARjime wanted, but then again, now wasn't the time for a one-on-one when the rest of the world was at stake, and GARjime most likely knew it.

He was about to look to see if both copies were okay when Danfro suddenly emerged, rather pissed off.

Danfro slowly picked himself up from the floor...

Danfro: Damn fool...Something like that could of killed me if we weren't in the VOID...GARjime...COPY'd...come here!

Both of them made their way to Danfro and before they could really respond, Danfro grabbed both of them and lifted them up...

Danfro: one simple task...ONE SIMPLE TASK AND YOU ALL CAN'T EVEN DO IT!  O:< *he begins to crush both of them and tosses them aside like rag dolls* Now thanks to these pathetic wastes of space and evergy, I have to fight you all...*pant*...very well then.

Hajime's frown tightens as he walks over to GARjime and crouches down to check up on him.  Despite this being the VOID, and the copy's only being brought back to serve Danfro, he still felt concerned over the fact GARjime's last wish wasn't carried out before his use was up.  He picks both him and COPY'd up onto his back and began carrying them a safe distance away.

Archer

Reply #5322 on: December 18, 2009, 12:03:48 AM
Sudenly DAnfro got stopped in his track by two people.
And what are you aiming for youngster? If I may ask?
My, my, you seem different...new hairstyle?
Blackhook and Svetlo were standing in front of Danfro.
In my position as the head of the Zivel knights I have to stop you from your doings
Said Svetlo in a calm manner, pointing at Danfro with his staff
(You...)
Ricardo shook his head. "No, the VOID has always been there. It is what everything returns to eventually - nothingness, but Master Roa was the one who discovered the way to maniuplate it and travel there without becoming nothing. But, it's different for Danfro, amazingly his power to do such things seems to be natural."
(...should be reduced to nothingness.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5323 on: December 18, 2009, 12:15:35 AM
(Any who...disregarding the paradox at hand.  o~O)

Danfro: *now a fair distance from Agro and the rest* Now, you all shall feel my power and perish before me!  O:<

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5324 on: December 18, 2009, 12:19:09 AM
Agro watched out of the corner of his eye as Hajime took the two copies away. "...." He narrowed his eyes at Danfro. Even if they were puppets that didn't choose their own will, bringing them back just to kill them again is just cruel.

"...Ricardo. I'll take him alone."

Beside him, Ricardo frowned before sighing. "Fine. But I'll intervene if need be."