The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439299

Archer

Reply #5250 on: December 16, 2009, 03:40:58 AM
Agro's eyes were wide with disbelief. "COPY'd, GARjime, Mosquitoman - and his two posse members, Greyhook...and number 8, I'm-a-Ho." His wide eyes narrowed with each name.

8's eyes filled with anger. "I've told you before 'Fro, not to call me that name. This time-" She smirked, "-I really will make you regret it."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5251 on: December 16, 2009, 03:49:48 AM
Nova blasted the girl, throwing her off balance, then smahsing her to the ground I dont really care much for multi-stage bosses, especially when I have to fight annoying drones.  bVd

Archer

Reply #5252 on: December 16, 2009, 03:54:26 AM
"You really are an idiot if you hadn't noticed that in the VOID, such a concept such as 'standing on something' doesn't exist. To begin with, in this infinite nothingness there is nothing to stand on." COPY'd said to Nova. "And if you think we would be that easily beaten, you are very mistaken. We were created by Master Roa-" He spat the name with venom, "-so we were powerful to begin with, but now we have been filled with Master Danfro's power as well."

"In other words," GARjime said quietly, "if you think you can win without trying, we will kill you before you realize your mistake."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5253 on: December 16, 2009, 04:01:21 AM
Please, that was just the opening act, shall we dance? Said Nova, not really fighting number 8 but rather dancing, blocking and punching back, though no hits really made an impact on either of them.

Archer

Reply #5254 on: December 16, 2009, 04:07:32 AM
With a loud, inhuman scream, Mosquitoman jumped at Agro, claws extended. "That's right," Agro murmured, "you're not the smartest, are you...?" 5 laser blades extended from the fingertips on his new arm and he engaged Mosquitoman in battle.

Meanwhile, Ricardo was occupied with fighting Greyhook and Mosquitoman's 2 posse members. "Gwaaah!" Came a scream of pain from Greyhook who was knocked back by a blast from Ricardo's cannon.

"Hehe, you still suck at fighting like usual!" Posse #1 giggled at Greyhook, who glared at him.

"Shut the hell up!" He screamed before rushing at Ricardo.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5255 on: December 16, 2009, 04:13:24 AM
Nova was enjoying his dance, the dance of orbit, as they said back in the Celestial colony. Now for the surprise ending Nova grabbed Number 8 and twirled her around then lowered her as if it wee a real dance. Nova then lifted Number 8, and to her surprise, a spear wnt through her so fast she could hardly see it Sorry if I don't dance so well, im just starting to learn.

Archer

Reply #5256 on: December 16, 2009, 04:15:13 AM
8 snorted as she observed the spear. "I was little suprised - but then again, I thought it would actually hurt!" Raising her fist, she punched Nova in the face sending him flying. She pulled out the spear impaled in her and pointed it at Nova.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5257 on: December 16, 2009, 04:18:04 AM
Now now, lets not do anything rash. Said Nova as the spear exploded, sending her flying through the air. Nova regained his balance and shot a volley of attacks that went in all directions, though they went to far and created a sphere that sucked up number 8, striking her with fangs, though her screams could not be heard on the outside of the sphere.

Archer

Reply #5258 on: December 16, 2009, 04:23:27 AM
GARjime, who could here the screams for unknown reason frowned from where he was observing the fights. "Those aren't screams of pain, are they?"

COPY'd twitched. "No, no they're not."

Finally the sphere evaporated, erased by the VOID and 8 laughed. "That felt so good!"

Agro shook his head slightly. "Crazy [sonic slicer]."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5259 on: December 16, 2009, 04:27:03 AM
Do you like it? I use it to soothe my remedies at home, though of course, mine doesen't make you hallucinate. Nova then invaded Agro's mind and told him This girl is crazy, she acts as if it did not even hurt her.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5260 on: December 16, 2009, 04:28:37 AM
Hajime frowns as he observes the fights going on around him.  He didn't want to put up a fight, pondering whether there was any point to it.

Since the VOID is the beginning and end of all life in existence, the only thing either side would seem to be doing is tirelessly beat each other around until one side fell.

He then looks over to Vixy crying over a mortally wounded Akira, wondering how he could sustain that much damage in this immortal space.  Danfro must have been so powerful that he even defies the laws of science.

He looks between the fights, then Danfro, before rushing over to Vixy and Akira and placing his hands near their presence.

"Cura!" he mutters quietly.  He wasn't sure if his white magic would work here, but it was worth a try.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #5261 on: December 16, 2009, 04:32:29 AM
The [sonic slicer] was always crazy, I think Roa made her like that just for his own enjoyment. Agro and Mosquitoman exchanged a few more blows, As for it not hurting her...it did, she just enjoyed the feeling.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5262 on: December 16, 2009, 04:35:40 AM
The [sonic slicer] was always crazy, I think Roa made her like that just for his own enjoyment. Agro and Mosquitoman exchanged a few more blows, As for it not hurting her...it did, she just enjoyed the feeling.
A sadistic little [sonic slicer]. Nova knocked Number 8 down then let open a blast on her face I only want to make you happy, so let me give you sweet pain!

Archer

Reply #5263 on: December 16, 2009, 04:37:40 AM
8 grabbed the blast with her hand and threw it right back it him. "Don't mistake me for an idiot!"

--- (Posting at Afro's request) ---

Danfro smirked down at Hajime.

Danfro: Sorry to disappoint you, but your magic won't work here!

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5264 on: December 16, 2009, 04:40:44 AM
 -AC Well, I cannnot even begin to explain my comeback. Nova ate it, smirking then stomping Number 8 with a giant hammer, smashing her around like she was a ping-pong ball.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5265 on: December 16, 2009, 04:42:10 AM
Hajime eyes Danfro with a slight expression of disappointment in his otherwise frustrated sneer before springing to his feet and throwing his hand towards Danfro's chest, attempting to shove him back while, if he was lucky, drain some of his mechanical energy.

Archer

Reply #5266 on: December 16, 2009, 04:44:15 AM
Nova's inital hit had just sent 8 flying away from him. "You miss the part where the big mentioned no walls and stuff, didn't you?"

Hajime's attack never hit Danfro, as it was stopped by GARjime, who watched his original with a stony expression.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5267 on: December 16, 2009, 04:46:31 AM
(tl;dr version of plot so far?)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5268 on: December 16, 2009, 04:47:16 AM
I meant that I am hitting you around using my hammer, see? Said Nova, hitting Number 8 once again then hitting her back again.
Suddenly, Min appeared, using her teleportation art. Nova! Wait, where are we? Who are you fighting? Whats with all this?

Archer

Reply #5269 on: December 16, 2009, 04:50:28 AM
"You missed the part where I escaped..." 8 laughed with a raised eyebrow, as she watched Nova swing around his hammer like a moron.

Posted on: December 16, 2009, 04:49:12 PM
(tl;dr version of plot so far?)
((Afro and Dan merged and went evil and captured Vixy and Akira and took them to the VOID, so Agro, Hajime, Nova and Ricardo followed after him to stop him.

And the others are still doing there cooking contest thing.))

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5270 on: December 16, 2009, 04:52:12 AM
Hajime grits his teeth before swatting his seemingly muscular clone's hand off and slowly backed away, still seeming unsure of whether he should fight a seemingly pointless battle.

Archer

Reply #5271 on: December 16, 2009, 04:55:26 AM
"I know what you are thinking." GARjime said, before he dashed at Hajime with a burst of speed and punched him right in the face. "Shouldn't you fight so you don't get beat up?" He questioned.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5272 on: December 16, 2009, 05:02:55 AM
Hajime tumbles back a few feet before slapping his hands down and flipping onto his feet.

"What's the point...?" he mutters while rubbing his nose for signs of bleeding, "For all I know, you were probably brought back here as a distraction so your new, seemingly more caring master can have more time to put his insane little plan into action."

Archer

Reply #5273 on: December 16, 2009, 05:06:19 AM
"Indeed, that is exactly the reason. And besides, you need to beat us to get to him anyway. Is that not reason enough?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5274 on: December 16, 2009, 05:16:50 AM
"Probably, but that still won't convince me to believe we might actually get somewhere in a place where life and death coexist to cause nothing but pain to anyone that lands a punch or sword to one another.  I could probably knock you to the floor and skewer you with every single weapon in my arsenal pack until you're a bloodied, crippled mess and you'd still find the strength and energy to trip us over."