The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439431

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5200 on: December 15, 2009, 04:27:28 PM
(Why not have a retractable faceplate that resembles that pic? XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5201 on: December 15, 2009, 04:34:25 PM
(Eh, sure why not?  >U<)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5202 on: December 15, 2009, 05:05:01 PM
"Boy, that was close! Heh Hee hee." Carramel said, whilst she was in mid air.

What Nova was pinning down was yet another hollow skin of gelatinous material.
"Mr.Bloody says that if it weren't for that mineral in your ball thing, you probably would have caught me
already. You're probably feeling very sleepy by now right?" She told Nova in a slightly mocking tone.

She then quickly appeared on the sign attached to the nearest building.
"You better think of something smart if you wanna tag me!"
And once again she dashed off heading southward.

"By the way, Mr.Bloody made that jelly special just for you!"
Somehow,for reasons unexplained, Nova's arms were stuck to the sticky glop on the wall Carramel had left behind.

9 minutes left before party's death.
Within a second, Caramel got wrapped by leecherus wines that were slowly sucking out her energy. Caramel fell from the sign to the ground, but before the girl reached the floor, she got caught by a wooden formation resembling a giant hand. The tree like object seemed to be growing from Blackhook´s arm, who was standing nearby. The tree closed, building a cage around the possessed girl
Holz Gefängniss: Riesen Hand.
Blackhook panted, he still wasn´t used to his new ability of Wood manipulation.
Game over little girl, the same goes for you bloodthirsty jester...

Meanwhile at the cooking competition.
Temnota was growing impatient:
Mr. Wily, when will this competition continue? It feels like are not impportant to the plot anymore!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5203 on: December 15, 2009, 05:10:16 PM
"Oh Temnota! Welcome to breaking the fourth wall! Anyways, don't worry. That other arc will not affect us until later... And perhaps Ryuta is finishing up soon. Just be patient." With that DWII began to whistle.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #5204 on: December 15, 2009, 06:46:20 PM
Within a second, Caramel got wrapped by leecherus wines that were slowly sucking out her energy. Caramel fell from the sign to the ground, but before the girl reached the floor, she got caught by a wooden formation resembling a giant hand. The tree like object seemed to be growing from Blackhook´s arm, who was standing nearby. The tree closed, building a cage around the possessed girl
Holz Gefängniss: Riesen Hand.
Blackhook panted, he still wasn´t used to his new ability of Wood manipulation.
Game over little girl, the same goes for you bloodthirsty jester...

Meanwhile at the cooking competition.
Temnota was growing impatient:
Mr. Wily, when will this competition continue? It feels like are not impportant to the plot anymore!

Carramel pouted.
"Aaaaww, I wanna play a little longer."
She tried to throw a tantrum, but was unable to, due to the vines sucking away her energy.
"...I'm getting sleepy..." Carramel whispered, letting out a big yawn.

"Now-now, tag doesn't end until you get touched by another player. So don't go to sleep just yet child." The demon whispered through her veins.

Carramel grumbled
"...But I'm...*yawn*...slee...py..."
She began to grow dreary.

"Gah! Figures you can't let a child do a being of malice's work." The being complained
Suddenly a small cut appeared on Carramel's fore head, and from that cut emerged the bloody droplet, with his white baron hat and bow, with killer's eyes and a twisted smile.

"Well you got us, and as a being of my word, I shall remove the poison within your body...but first tell me...how does it feel?" It asked with a wicked grin on his face.

Back in the Junkyard...

"SO Wily, I see we both managed to beat the first round." Said StrangeMan, eavesdropping on his and Temnota's conversation.
"...Whose the girl?"

The broccoli dog stuffed it's face with the left over mushrooms from todays round.

Nekolian just stood there, shaking.
"...Coooooook..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5205 on: December 15, 2009, 06:52:47 PM
"Ah StrangeMan, good to see you here as well." DWII said.
"Oh Temnota? An acquaintance of Silan. StrangeMan, Temnota. Temnota, StrangeMan."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5206 on: December 15, 2009, 09:32:08 PM
"Ah StrangeMan, good to see you here as well." DWII said.
"Oh Temnota? An acquaintance of Silan. StrangeMan, Temnota. Temnota, StrangeMan."
Hi I´m Temnota Persil...nice to meet you  :) Why do you seem so familiar to me?
Sudenly Ritter Sonne jumped out behind Temnota.
Congratulation Miss T.! You made it to round toweeee!  8)

Carramel pouted.
"Aaaaww, I wanna play a little longer."
She tried to throw a tantrum, but was unable to, due to the vines sucking away her energy.
"...I'm getting sleepy..." Carramel whispered, letting out a big yawn.

"Now-now, tag doesn't end until you get touched by another player. So don't go to sleep just yet child." The demon whispered through her veins.

Carramel grumbled
"...But I'm...*yawn*...slee...py..."
She began to grow dreary.

"Gah! Figures you can't let a child do a being of malice's work." The being complained
Suddenly a small cut appeared on Carramel's fore head, and from that cut emerged the bloody droplet, with his white baron hat and bow, with killer's eyes and a twisted smile.

"Well you got us, and as a being of my word, I shall remove the poison within your body...but first tell me...how does it feel?" It asked with a wicked grin on his face.

Meanwhile
Your pathetic little poison? *pant* The people of my clan had special adjusted bodies, making them resistent to most poisonings... I just feel some slight warmth...*pant* Now keep your promise and give us the antidode.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5207 on: December 15, 2009, 11:10:29 PM
Meanwhile Agro was still recovering in the healing pod, he finally was well enough to sit up but with a leg, arm and eye missing, he wasn't able to do much. He watched as the last of the competitors prepared their final dishes before Ryuta decided to move on to the next round with out them. He turned and saw Cap'n Afro and AfroMania in the other pods...

Agro: What happened to you Afro? I never thought you would be capable of this...

Agro sighed and looked up into the sky and wondered how Hajime was doing.

Elsewhere in the VOID, a portal opened and in came Danfro dragging Vixy along with him.

Danfro: Well that went easier then I expected. I thought some one like you would a little more fight in them but what can you expect in RPM City? *he lets go of her and lets her fall onto her side*

Vixy moans and lightly coughs out a little more blood, she looks around and see's she's not any where she recognizes.

Vixy: N-nyah...w-where am I? *cough*

Danfro: Ah, I see your awake! Now we can get to business. First thing we should do is prepare a deceleration of war and fire a few warning shots from the FAUST...

Vixy: I-I won't do it...I could never put RPM City in harms way or hurt the citizens of Moon City. *pant*

Danfro: Huh? Oh that's right I forgot to mention you don't have a say in this...But since your so stubborn I guess I'll need to persuade you I guess. *he picks her up by palming her head and pokes the space in front of him to create another portal.

Vixy: Wh-what are you doing now?

Danfro: Like I said, I'm going to persuade you.

They both walk through and to Vixy's surprise they where back in RPM City, more precisely outside of Akira's door.

Vixy:Nooo, please not him.  O^O

Danfro:  bVd *knocks on Akira's door*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5208 on: December 15, 2009, 11:14:05 PM
Hajime grits his teeth as he heard the camera break from the wild projectile.  He attempting to prepare a plan of action when he got distracted by another soul appearing in the same room, losing him his only chance of getting to Vxy before Danfro forces her to deal out one of his horrendous schemes.

He can sense the new soul turning his attention towards him before he faintly heard words being spoken.

Hajime didn't seem to understand what compelled him to think he was lying on the floor.  Perhaps the busted camera gave him the idea since he is on the otherside of the door.  Sighing in frustration, he warps into the room, not bothering to use the old fashion method.

"From what I understand, Danfro seems to think waging war is the only way to bridge the gap between all three nations and put a stop to their constant squabbling.  I can understand Sparkvernia is a pain to deal with, but I don't understand what Moon City has to do with his plans, which is what's making me skeptical about where he's going with it."
"You humans arent so bad if your trying to stop a being like that. Guess the Celestial chains are idiots after all. So then, I would be glad to help you anytime soon, but I must go and find my comrades, I will come when you are in need of assistance once again, unless im doing something else.' Said Rukan, already disapearing towards Nova

Meanwhile, back in RPM city

"Great work, blackened hook, though its sad to say that the game is not over yet." Said Nova, breaking down the goo till it was just salt.
"Found you!" Said Ruakn, coming upon Nova
"What are you doing here,  save all the girls back home already?"
" I only do whats right!"
"Then why dont you help out any of the males around?"
"Becuase they dont need help!"
"Or maybe your too bust flirting with all the girls!"
This continued for quite a while as the two got even madder and madder.

Archer

Reply #5209 on: December 15, 2009, 11:18:30 PM
Archer causually walked over to Blackhook, Nova and the new guy. He had be about to do something earlier, but then he realized he was far too lazy, even in a life and death situation.

"Blackened Hook?" He asked Blackhook curiously.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5210 on: December 15, 2009, 11:28:39 PM
Archer causually walked over to Blackhook, Nova and the new guy. He had be about to do something earlier, but then he realized he was far too lazy, even in a life and death situation.

"Blackened Hook?" He asked Blackhook curiously.
Oh hey, your still here? I thought you left or something. Questioned the also not doing much Min.

Archer

Reply #5211 on: December 15, 2009, 11:36:01 PM
"My mind wandered." He explained to Min with a shrug, before blinking. "Uh, you are?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5212 on: December 15, 2009, 11:39:40 PM
I am Min, so what shall we do about that blob going around cutting girls heads open?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5213 on: December 15, 2009, 11:55:12 PM
Akira was busy tidying him self up for his planned date with Vixy when suddenly He hears a knock. He calls out asking who it is. With no answer he walks up to open the door, but as soon as he grasped the handle he briefly heard Vixy crying and pleaing to someone...

Akira: Vixy? Wha-

The door sudden was smashed out from it's frame, courtesy of Danfo, and Hit Akira with enough Blunt force to send him to the opposite side of the room and to disorient him. He looked up and in disbelieve saw Vixy and Danfro...

Vixy: *Crying* No! Stop it!

Danfro: You know what you need to do...unless that happens...*He points his free hand, fingers first, at Akira and appear to be some kind of machine gun weapon*...You're going to be one lonely little kitten.  B(

Akira: *straining to get up* Ugh...V-vixy...are you ok-GAH!  >^<

Danfro quickly fire a warning shot into Akira's left shoulder...

Vixy: *Crying even harder* Stop!  ;^;

Danfro: Heh, you silly girl. Don't you realize you can stop this all?  >0< *slightly re-aiming his weapons* Answer me quickly, I won't miss again.  8D

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5214 on: December 16, 2009, 12:01:27 AM
At that momeant, both Nova and Rukan stopped thier fighting, hearing the screams, they both flew towards where they heard the screams.
Rukan grabbed Akira out of the way from the gun and knocked Darnfro down with a energy spearr, menwhile Nova took Vixy back while  creating a  rock to fall on Danfro while he was down.
Now do I get to die, good sir? Said Rukan with a smirk.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #5215 on: December 16, 2009, 12:03:12 AM
Hi I´m Temnota Persil...nice to meet you  :) Why do you seem so familiar to me?
Sudenly Ritter Sonne jumped out behind Temnota.
Congratulation Miss T.! You made it to round toweeee!  8)
"Nice to meet you" StrangeMan replied, right before quickly licking her face.
He then turned his head over to Sonne.
"...Haven't I met you before?"

Meanwhile
Your pathetic little poison? *pant* The people of my clan had special adjusted bodies, making them resistent to most poisonings... I just feel some slight warmth...*pant* Now keep your promise and give us the antidode.
"Riiiight. I see that it only reached the first of the four phases, huh? Impresive, most people, including your simple little clan of wind charmers, would have already felt their very blood boiling on the second phase. The third phase is when the blood reaches such a high tempature, it actually begins to melt the innards and skin of the victim. As for the fourh and final phase..well that's pretty self explanatory, don't you think. It was quite a fun sight. Geh HA HA HA HA!!"
The being cackled like the mad creature it was.

The droplet stretched it's arms towards Blackhook's wound. As it stretched it's arm, gettin inside the small hole, it's long fingers sinked slowy into the wound.
Though the arm was made of blood, Blackhook could feel it's fingers squirming around his veins. The tips touching the walls of the blood tunnels, the feeling of danger ran down his spine.

"...You know, I could easily slice open your arteries in this position..." It whispered from within Blackhooks body.
His Fingers moved to a vital spot in BlackHook's neck.
"...Just feel of it..."
He began to feel a sharp pressure from within his neck.
"I could just push and push..."
The pressure sloly increased until it felt like something was about to be punctured. Blackhook could feel a frightening sensation, he could feel the violent, bloodthirsty intents of that small droplet of blood.
"...till...POP!!...Ge HA HA HA!! Just kidding!"

It's fingers left the artery and quickly went into Blackhook's heart. It then adminstered a vaccine to destroy the poisnous cells i his body.
"There, all better."

The droplet quickly removed his arm from the wind charmer's wound. The fever that the poison was causing began to slowly fade away.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5216 on: December 16, 2009, 12:13:20 AM
At that momeant, both Nova and Rukan stopped thier fighting, hearing the screams, they both flew towards where they heard the screams.
Rukan grabbed Akira out of the way from the gun and knocked Darnfro down with a energy spearr, menwhile Nova took Vixy back while  creating a  rock to fall on Danfro while he was down.
Now do I get to die, good sir? Said Rukan with a smirk.

Rukan waited for Danfro's reposne and for him to remove the boulder from the top of himself, but there was a stringe silence until he heard behind him...

Danfro: yes.

In that moment Danfro's arm appeared from a small portal behind Rukan and punched him forward and was meet by Danfro's foot from another portal that quickly appeared in front of him and kicked him towards Nova. both limbs then returned into the portals and dissipated...

Rukan: W-what was that?

Danfro: *fazing behind Rukan and punches him at his core* That my good sir is the beginning of you end!  O:<

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5217 on: December 16, 2009, 12:18:18 AM
Dont be so naive, R2D2 Rukan taunted while he blasted Danfro, then following up with a mterialization of a large energy hammerupon Danfro. Nova then got up and shat waves of continuing vollys of enrgy at Danfro, finishing it off with an immense ball of fire, making a crater where Danfro was.
"Dont get cocky just becuase you can touch our cores!" Said Nova.
And with that, I am stronger then before, plenty of time to kill, how about you Nova?
'I can spare a few hours fighting him."
Shall we show him what it means to fight?
"But of course."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5218 on: December 16, 2009, 12:29:21 AM
A large beam then shot out of the crater and forced Rukan and Nova to move to the side to avoid it. Danfro then Shot out of a portal next to Rukan and headbutted him extremely hard with a portion of the damage aimed at his core. Nova Turned to see what hit Rukan But Danfro quickly then exited another portal and Kicked Nova up through the roof of Akira's now totaled room.

Danfro: And I'll show you why I am feared and hated by my own kind! *He gathers red aura energy into his fists*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5219 on: December 16, 2009, 12:32:20 AM
"Fool! You cannot bring everyone together by threatening thier leaders!" Yelled Nova, Charging up his power, small rocks floating off were present as always. " Heheh, your attacks have become more fierce, brute. And Rukan, whats an R2D2?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5220 on: December 16, 2009, 12:37:41 AM
Ryuta could sense everyone's impatience to get to the next round, followed by an even higher sense of distress coming from the city.  He'll most likely have to hurry things along before he winds up being the sole cause of the city's devastation.

Luckily for him, the second hand landed on 12, indicating the end of the hour long challenge.  With all the competitors lined up before him, Ryuta pulls out another pomato and bites into it.

"Now then," he began, "You're all probably wondering why I gave you those tickets." he stops by throwing his hand up, "And before someone else states a stupid comment, I'm going to state that even though it looks like a ticket to PB's Sex Shack, there is a hidden surprise taped on the other side."

Some of the competitors raised an eyebrow before those who got the ticket turned them over to find a coupon for free mining tools from Hitomi's Shack of Weapons.

"Yes, this is going to be your next challenge, not only will you have to contain your arousal for the sake of serving the PB workers who take frequent breaks from mining between the Lost Woods and Dodango Cavern, using the three most popular ingredients provided in the Sex Shack, you must also be able to cook using the tools they've used to chop, saw, and chistel the goods they need to keep the shack running."

He eyes the competitors that didn't get the coupon, "The rest of you will have to take the mining tools left behind by the PB Helpers and clean them THOROUGHLY before you can use them to cook.  As usual, you will have one hour to feed at least 50 PB Helpers in order to avoid getting another penalty.  And the time starts as soon as you walk through the doors of the Shack."

Hajime watches the strange newcomer disappear before sighing and leaving the Game Corner, about to begin his search when he sensed another pang of distress from Vixy.  Frowning, he warps just a few feet from the source to find a portal open up just outside Akira's house.  Before he could ponder what's going on, two familiar shadows walked out.

They both walk through and to Vixy's surprise they where back in RPM City, more precisely outside of Akira's door.

Vixy:Nooo, please not him.  O^O

Danfro:  bVd *knocks on Akira's door*

Hajime grits his teeth as he tries to contemplate what he should do.  Even though Danfro seems fully focused on Akira, he's still making sure no one comes along to attack him.  He had to think fast before the situation ruins the competition Ryuta had worked hard to prepare.

He decides upon a risky decision and warps into Akira's house, waiting until he got to the door to open it before throwing one of his wires out an pulling him away the moment he saw Danfro on the other side.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5221 on: December 16, 2009, 12:44:59 AM
Danfro: Oh can't I?

Danfro smirked as he sank in a portal beneath his feet. He then appeared behind Rukan and grasped his core, As Rukan retaliated, Nova saw Danfro making Mirco portals that either swallowed  any projectiles thrown at him or he was fazing parts of himself away so that they wouldn't be hit by any close quarter attack.

Rukan: Damn it Nova, I can't shake him!

Danfro: Since you have first dibs I'll do this rather quickly!  >BD

The red aura from his hands transferred onto Rukan's core and at the same time Rukan felt as if his his very existence was being drained from him.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5222 on: December 16, 2009, 12:50:41 AM
"Do you not know anything?" Said Nova with a sigh, He came upon Danfro, causally walking towards him, then put his arm on Rukans "Now, then" Said Nova, as Rukan's core sent out a disruption to Danfro, paralzyzing him for a period of time "We arent just average people, fool" Said Nova, Luanching an assualt on Danfro with his charged up energy. Rukan then released himself from Danfro's grip and threw lances, pinning Danfro to the ground, Rukan thenstabbed Danfro in the chest, leaving an odd mark on Danfro's body.
You must try resolve without killing. Said rukan, going to Akira and Vixy Are you two alright?

Archer

Reply #5223 on: December 16, 2009, 01:00:39 AM
Agro frowned as he felt a presence approaching his pod and looked up. "You-!" He growled.

"Me?" Asked Ricardo, frowning. "Really now, that's not the way to talk to someone who is going to fix your body now is it?"

"Fix my b-you're with Roa!" Agro growled.

Ricardo chuckled. "Indeed, but he believes you can defeat this 'Danfro'." Well, that and he's busy doing something else at the moment. Ricardo released Agro from the pod and pulled out some tools and an assortment of materials. "This won't take long."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5224 on: December 16, 2009, 01:23:09 AM
Danfro: I can't be stopped, I am a force of nature, a creation of man, a perfect mix between science and magic!  O:<

He fazed his way off of the Lances, jumped and landed in the middle of the room. He then crossed his arms and started to yell as energy began to collect around him in a sphere. He was furious now...

Danfro: I-I'll show....you..*the energy began to fluctuate and a carnage/venom like face appeared briefly with in that energy*...why I'm...feared...

Vixy and Akira Held each other both fearfull of what Danfro was about to unleash, but Vixy suddenly yelped and Akira looked to she she had fallen through a portal that was shrinking. Akira knew not what was on the other side but dove in to go after vixy. Hajime saw this and was attempting to grab both of them with a wire from his arsenal pack but it came in brief contact with the energy the Danfro was gathering and was cut off from the pack.

Rukan and Nova both braced them selves in some way as the impending attack had the potential blast to take everything out in a 50 mile radius.

Hajime: Akira! wait! *he was cut off as his arsenal pack quickly shielded him self from Danfro's attack*

Danfro: *And as the portal closed off* AFRO CRUSH!

Then a huge 360 degree blast of evil and demonic energy blasted away every thing in a 50 mile radius when Danfro threw both arms at both sides of himself. As the dust settled he was breathing heavily and fell to one knee.

Danfro: *Looking around and seeing only rubble and the bodies of Rukan and Nova down on the floor* Gah...*pant*...damn...looks like...*gasp*...I blew away one of my bargaining chips...oh well.  ::)*He then sinks into a portal into the VOID*

Everything at the site of the blast is silent...dead silent...

Meanwhile in the WDS, Afro's Debt Counter continued to ring up more and more debts at a rate almost to much for it to handle

-----
That one Nun...