The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439138

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5175 on: December 14, 2009, 09:46:39 PM
As the first round was coming to a close, Agro was slowly coming to and realized he had fallen into a bit of a unconscious sleep.He looked around and saw he was in what seemed to be a recovery pod, he slowly reached forward but paused for a moment. Looking at him self in the reflection of the pod's door he saw the grim and sadistic gift Danfro had left him. He quickly paniced as he remembered what he needed to tell Ryuta and kicked open the pod, picked himself off and started calling shouting for Ryuta or anyone with in ear shot...

Meanwhile at Vixy's Game Corner, Vixy is busy preparing her self for another lovely date with her boyfriend...

Vixy: *prepping her self but seems to be a little frustrated* NYAH! I can't find anything to wear that's just perfect for today! >.<

Just then one of the workers called for Vixy.

Worker: Mistress, there seems to be a rather odd gentlemen here wanting to speak with you.

Vixy: Ohh...tell him I'm busy but I'll be glad to speak with him tomorrow.

Worker: He says he has some kind of plan to help solve all of RPM City's problems both big and small and that it is a very urgent matter. He promises to only take a moment of your time.

Vixy: *looking at the large pile of rejected outfits* Welll...if it's only for a moment...fine let him in. Sigh...maybe his plan can also help me to. ^w^

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5176 on: December 14, 2009, 10:46:10 PM
Ryuta once again eyes the source of the complaint, but is too focused on getting the last minute meals from the remaining challengers to give it too much thought.

Hajime heard Argo's yell while checking on Mania and Cap'n and warps over to see him attempting to run off.  Without asking, he shoves Argo back into the capsule.

"You're not exactly in the right condition to be leaving right now," he said, "I need you to wait at least until most of your body is whole enough for to cast a Cure spell."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5177 on: December 14, 2009, 11:07:45 PM
Agro: W-where's Ryuta?

Hajime explains to Agro that Ryuta is still judging for the cook off and is very busy at the moment.

Agro: Damn it...listen you need to warn Ryuta and the others...Danfro is planning something...we need to stop him! *he falls back into the pod as his wounds and limbs have yet to recover* Hurry we don't have much time...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5178 on: December 14, 2009, 11:38:12 PM
Hajime cringes slightly at what he should do.  Ryuta is very picky when it comes to deciding something he believes will affect the entire city in a good way.  And with five more challenges still waiting to be conquered, he knew that, unless Danfro plans to crush the entire city right away, he wasn't going to stop the competition.

"I'll go look for Danfro and keep an eye on him," he said, "I'm not exactly in a position to interrupt something that's only going to scare away more of the competitors participating in his game."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5179 on: December 14, 2009, 11:52:40 PM
Agro: URG! *he exhales hard due to his wounds* B-be careful then...He took out Me and Afro's Brothers with no effort...you also won't be able to sneak up on him...He copied...or rather stole mostly every thing Ryuta taught me...but before he did I managed to see into Danfro. I saw not only a black flame with emotions sparking out of it...I also saw a smaller greenish, and afroed,flame shrinking as the black one grew. Ryuta warned me about those...
"Make sure you at least spend a couple hours in meditation everyday so you can expand your awareness to more than just the area around you," Ryuta said, "And I should warn you; there is one emotion you cannot gaze at for more than a split second.  If you see someone harboring a flame as black as a blackhole and glowing with sparks of different colors and emotions, cut off your concentration right away, or the effects from it will knock you out before they kill you.  That is the emotion of a being who is beyond mad; so insane he cares for nothing but what they desire most, and will do everything in their power to get it without the slightest bit of care as to who gets in his way.  The stronger the insanity, the more risk you have of being killed by its very sight."

Agro then grasps Hajime's arm before he leaves.
Agro:...you must be careful...for all we know he could be 10X's stronger since his battle with Taiyo.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5180 on: December 14, 2009, 11:59:09 PM
Hajime nods a bit, expressing a look of concern before warping to where Danfro currently is.  He makes sure not to stay too focused on him, knowing how literal the term "mind-blowing" could be when looking into his soul.

He appears outside Vixy's Game Corner, casually walking inside and exploring around to see how much things had canged since Danfro's appearance. So far, nothing serious has happened, but Hajime knows that's just the sugar coating hiding a bitter taste waiting to be bitten.  He decides to explore around and wait for a sudden jump in surprise before figuring out what to do next.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5181 on: December 15, 2009, 12:26:22 AM
Meanwhile in Vixy's private quarters, Vixy is sitting down and discussing some business with the odd fellow. She listens cheerfully and nods until he mutters something and she reels back in shock.

Vixy: W-what are you, insane? O.O

???: Nope, quite the opposite. You see with this not only will every thing work out between you and your bordering countries, but it will also make everything perfect for this planet.

Vixy: Nyah!  :W Get out of my Gaming Corner! What you are suggesting would destroy every thing on the planet!

???: Nonsense! This is fool proof and all I need is for you to declare total war on both Sparkervania and Moon City.

Vixy: *Vixy begins to growl abit* Look here Mr. Danfro, I won't tolerate this nor would I ever agree to this. *she breaths in and calms down abit* Leave now!

Danfro: *laughing* Oh my...your sadly mistaken. I wasn't asking for you to do this...I'm telling you! bVd

Several loud crashes and a ear piercing scream is heard from Vixy's private quarters.

(Oh my!  8D)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5182 on: December 15, 2009, 12:35:43 AM
Rukan had entered the planet, the celestial being was entering the surface, searching for Nova and his "girl"friend Min. He searched for the strongest energy source as he was told to so as earth was considered full of lowlifes. "My god those people are so cynical, making me go after those two."
Rukan  crashed upon some kind of place. "I sense more than just two powers, so those idiots were wrong again, sigh." Rukan went towards the closest power souyrce, the one  with less strong people.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5183 on: December 15, 2009, 12:41:22 AM
Hajime eyes the noise before cautiously running towards it and pressing his back against the side wall next to the door leading to Vixy's room.  He can sense large amounts of distress on the other end, but knows that any form of distraction would just lead to a fight he didn't want to be involved in.

His only other chances was to try and warn both sides of a possible war.  Moon City might be willing to listen, but Sparkvernia is another matter; Sparky would do close to anything to take over RPM City, and everything had to be done in bargains that would only jeopardize RPM's chances of recovering from the turmoil.  Reluctant, Hajime decides to stick with the current situation and focuses on trying to get some security over to Vixy before she's killed by the overly insane Danfro.

A blue wire with a camera attached to it slithers from his aresenal pack, lowering towards the gap under the door of the room, attempting to peek in and see what was happening on the other side.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5184 on: December 15, 2009, 12:46:08 AM
Rukan came upon screams and decided to investigate, he found someone trying to peek in the room, and decided to peek at the peeker. 'humans do odd things in fights, indeed." Said Ruka in a harsh voice.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5185 on: December 15, 2009, 12:55:42 AM
Hajime's camera recorded what to many would remind them of them of an extremely one sided fight in Marvel vs Capcom. Vixy was fighting off Danfro and attacking him but these neither effected nor even hit as some seemed to miss him entirely for some reason.

A projectile is thrown towards Danfro but it seemingly goes through him and comes out the other end through some weird portal and hits the camera by accident. The final image the camera receives before shutting down is a rather badly injured and beaten Vixy being picked up by the throat by Danfro.

Vixy: nyah...p-please don't do this...to our city.

Danfro: I'm sorry but...*exhales*...This is just the way things are gonna have to work out. *he ticks a bit and shakes his head before he raises her up more*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5186 on: December 15, 2009, 01:01:27 AM
Rukan was through with watching the girl being beaten by the mysterious person. Rukan gallantly came upon the man, and said in a sharp tounge 'you shouldnt kill without a perfect reason" said Rukan, materilizing an energy claymore.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5187 on: December 15, 2009, 01:11:59 AM
Danfro lowered Vixy a bit, just enough for her toes to touch the ground, and turned his head slightly to make some eye contact with the person behind him.

Danfro: Oh,*he chuckles abit to him self* I'm not going to kill her, I need her alive.  >0< You how...*he adopts a serious tone*... ever can be obliterated for all I care.  B( *he uses his free hand and blasts away a generic energy blast at Rukan*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5188 on: December 15, 2009, 01:15:47 AM
Rukan takes his free hand and absorbs the energy. " Now now, your not going to give her trouble, will you?" Rukan threw the sword at the man "oh im sorry, we havent introuduced yet" Said Ruakn, taking back the enrgy sword by dematerilizeing it, "I am Rukan, celestial being, andd who are you and the girl?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5189 on: December 15, 2009, 01:27:40 AM
Danfro:Interesting...I am called Danfro, you will learn to remember that name and this *tightens his grip a bit to make Vixy yelp* is called Vixy, She is one of, if not the most important person on this planet and I need her for my plan to help this planet. You how ever will live or die depending on what...

Vixy bites down on Danfro's hand but he retaliates quickly by kneeing her in the gut, she coughs out some blood with a rather shocked and agonizing look on her face and then seems to black out and falls limp. Danfro maintained eye contact with Rukan the whole time.

Danfro:...your business is with me.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5190 on: December 15, 2009, 01:30:45 AM
"Indeed it is not, I am searching for Nova at this momeant, as a matter of fact, you look kinda like a celestial being, if I think about it. But since I see you are abusing your power, I will have to try and capture you." Said Rukan, rematerilizing the sword at Danfro's throat. "Shall we duel?" Said Rukan with a smile.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5191 on: December 15, 2009, 01:38:36 AM
Danfro: *sighs* Alas your mistaken again...I'm interdimensional, not Celestial. *he walks away from Rukan towards a wall* I suggest you either leave this planet quickly or stay to enjoy the show I have planned for later to day, But cross paths with me again *he points towards Vixy who is still in his grip* and you'll see why they needed to seal me away.  -_-

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5192 on: December 15, 2009, 01:45:43 AM
"your threatening me by saying you will kill me? Fine then, have it your way." Rukan suantered back outside, He lifted his hand high, then pointed towards the building, all fingers extended. With that, the entire Building flew away from a mighty burst of wind and energy. " I dont care much for my life you see, at least I will die doing what is right." Rukan then encased all of them inside a Pyramid glowing an odd orange "no one can leave now, unless I die, the trap is powered by all the stars and is one of the greatest star materilizations known to any lifeform, I have been practicing for quite some time, and now we can fight, wont it be fun?" Said Rukan with a smile.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5193 on: December 15, 2009, 02:03:13 AM
Danfro: *exhaled heavily*  -AC

Danfro poked the wall and a portal to the VOID (See the anImate arc for more details) materialized before him. He began to enter it and turned to face Rukan.

Danfro: You seem willing to die to easily and thus I'll let you go on your hunt for who ever you came here for. *the portal began to shrink* I'll tell you this much, we'll have a battle to your death some other time. I how ever have work to do and cannot waste time by killing every single fool who opposes me. Till your inevitable death.  owob

Danfro Gives Rukan a quick two finger salute before the VOID portal closes. Hajime senses Danfro and Vixy are no longer in the room, or anywhere in RPM City for that matter, and only sees Rukan standing there with a rather disappointed face.

(And so Danfro's first step complete...what will be his next one? 8D)

Mean while in Dr. Wily II's WDS, Afro's Debt counter starts reeling in more and more debt as Vixy's Gaming Corner was criticaly damaged...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5194 on: December 15, 2009, 02:37:58 AM
"Who does he think he is, saluting like that, Cell?" Grumbled Rukan, angry he didn't stop the fiend, no wait, he prolonged his plans for a brief period of time, at least he did that. "Now to find the others...' Said Rukan, not knowing where to start since Danfro's power sent his senses spiraling out of control. "Hey you, can you help explain about the Danfro and Vixy, and would oyu mind keeping it short, im kinda in a hurry." Said Rukan to the person still lying there beside to the camera.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #5195 on: December 15, 2009, 03:36:13 AM
Running with quickening speed, Nova left Archer again to pursuit the makers of the twisted game. "It was fun at first, but now I have to remember about living!" Nova said, grabbing the girl and pinnning her against a window, on the side of the wall. "Game over....."
"Boy, that was close! Heh Hee hee." Carramel said, whilst she was in mid air.

What Nova was pinning down was yet another hollow skin of gelatinous material.
"Mr.Bloody says that if it weren't for that mineral in your ball thing, you probably would have caught me
already. You're probably feeling very sleepy by now right?" She told Nova in a slightly mocking tone.

She then quickly appeared on the sign attached to the nearest building.
"You better think of something smart if you wanna tag me!"
And once again she dashed off heading southward.

"By the way, Mr.Bloody made that jelly special just for you!"
Somehow,for reasons unexplained, Nova's arms were stuck to the sticky glop on the wall Carramel had left behind.

9 minutes left before party's death.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5196 on: December 15, 2009, 05:02:05 AM
Hajime grits his teeth as he heard the camera break from the wild projectile.  He attempting to prepare a plan of action when he got distracted by another soul appearing in the same room, losing him his only chance of getting to Vxy before Danfro forces her to deal out one of his horrendous schemes.

He can sense the new soul turning his attention towards him before he faintly heard words being spoken.

"Hey you, can you help explain about the Danfro and Vixy, and would oyu mind keeping it short, im kinda in a hurry." Said Rukan to the person still lying there beside to the camera.

Hajime didn't seem to understand what compelled him to think he was lying on the floor.  Perhaps the busted camera gave him the idea since he is on the otherside of the door.  Sighing in frustration, he warps into the room, not bothering to use the old fashion method.

"From what I understand, Danfro seems to think waging war is the only way to bridge the gap between all three nations and put a stop to their constant squabbling.  I can understand Sparkvernia is a pain to deal with, but I don't understand what Moon City has to do with his plans, which is what's making me skeptical about where he's going with it."

Archer

Reply #5197 on: December 15, 2009, 07:28:56 AM
A forlorn sigh came from the youth staring out the window aimlessly. "Once again, I have no idea what is going on..." Another sigh escaped his lips and he turned from the window. "And I'm so bored!"

Harming sunk to the floor and rested his back against the wall and attempted to smile. "Good things come to those that wait...right?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5198 on: December 15, 2009, 02:27:16 PM
(Finally, it has begun. XD And yeah for more debts! 8D
Also, just so that everyone understands how Danfro looks like:

Replace that face with Afro's and an afro on top, and you've got Danfro. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5199 on: December 15, 2009, 04:19:54 PM
(Finally, it has begun. XD And yeah for more debts! 8D
Also, just so that everyone understands how Danfro looks like:

Replace that face with Afro's and an afro on top, and you've got Danfro. XD)

(yeah, cause I REALLY want more of those.  ;O; And yes for the record on top of what DWII said, he also has a retractable mouth plate similar to the transformers, and retractable visors as well.  8B)

-----
That one Nun...