The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439314

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #5150 on: December 07, 2009, 04:46:50 AM
Min projectiles managed to slow Carramel down by a good bit. She was able to get closer to the girl, but the child wasn't ready to get caught just yet.

Various cuts suddenly appeared all over her body, strangely colored minerals then popped out from the child's wounds. There was a large number of minerals scattered in the air, right in front of the celestial child.

"I hope she doesn't think of touching those things. I don't want this game to end so soon." Carramel whispered to herself, as she giggled.

Archer

Reply #5151 on: December 07, 2009, 04:48:01 AM
[Sly-scraper? Since when?]
"you shouldn't talk about others like that, you know, celestial beings can attack through minds as well" Said Nova attacking Archer's brain to make him to chase the mowhawk girl. ' I still have some juice left into me to NOT die out of a silly game, you know. oh I dont know your name, mine is Nova, and yours?"
Archer smiled in amusement. That type of thing doesn't work on me. He waved his hand slightly in greeting. "I'm Archer."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5152 on: December 07, 2009, 05:03:05 AM
"Great, I have a feeling you werent like the rest of the buisnessmen and school children around here. Let us all work together so we can capture her and win this death game, how about it?" Said Nova extending his hand.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5153 on: December 07, 2009, 05:32:58 AM
The broccoli took the ticket and stored it in his stomach. It then asked Ryutta.
"...You gonna eat the rest of that baked mushroom...?"

Ryuta hands the mushroom to Atsushi and Ittetsu as they carry it to a banquet table off-screen where most of the other edible dishes made by half the competitors, "I can only eat so much from such a large crowd of competitors.  And besides, with all the Lakitus and my two followers working hard to make this show a spectical to remember, I figured they deserve the right to have their share of the food as well."

Meanwhile, StrangeMan had just finished his dish. A plate of his recently created famous dish, "The Smiling Berry Special".

This dish had berries marinated in Beedrill honey and heated in a warm fire, complimentary of Vulpix. This fromed the bright golden yellow eyes. The smile was made with lightly roasted berry sprinkled with Butterfree's Sweet Scent pollen and mixed with herbs found by Farfetch'd. And with the dish comes with a complimentary drink to wash away the sweetness of the dish, with more sweetness.

"Great job team!...er...you to Ratata"
The ratata just continued to lay there like it was when the cooking began.

"Now to be un-mercifully judge by Ryuta's tastes buds." StrangeMan told himself and the Pokemon.

He then left with the dish headding towards Ryuta's chair.

Ryuta studies the berries a bit before taking his golden fork, picking one up and sticking it in his mouth.  He then takes a sip from the glass, taking a few seconds to savor it before reaching into his pocket and pulling out another ticket, "Take this and wait in the back."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5154 on: December 08, 2009, 01:55:33 PM
Min projectiles managed to slow Carramel down by a good bit. She was able to get closer to the girl, but the child wasn't ready to get caught just yet.

Various cuts suddenly appeared all over her body, strangely colored minerals then popped out from the child's wounds. There was a large number of minerals scattered in the air, right in front of the celestial child.

"I hope she doesn't think of touching those things. I don't want this game to end so soon." Carramel whispered to herself, as she giggled.
Caramel thought she got away, but sedenly she wasn´t able to move an inch.
I´ve already shown you my power and yet you still think you can escape?
Caramel was held down by Blackhooks wind. Blackhook then walked to the girl and touched he forehead.
You are

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5155 on: December 08, 2009, 07:54:11 PM
Min was surronded by the many minerals, but she could easily move around them.
"Since Blackhook has already caught up to you, I guess its end game, eh?" Said Nova, already preparing a blast in case the girl wanted to resume playing.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5156 on: December 08, 2009, 10:15:42 PM
Carramel giggled.
" 'k, you win...is what I would say if you really tagged me." She told BlackHook.

Carramel then quickly removed herself from a thick sheet of gelatinous material which the hooked wind user had poked.

Since BlackHook had let his guard down, she quickly took the chance to zip away from him and the rest of the party.

"I'm not gonna let you guys beat me so soon! This is starting to get fun!" Shouted Carramel.
She then spat at the gelatinous skin she had left from a distance. The saliva had some sort of reaction with the mold, as it wobbled wildly before exploding into a pieces.

Some of the pieces flew into Blackhook's eyes and blinded him temporarily. One of the pieces managed to make contact with one of the minerals Carramel had left as an obstacle for Min. The contact with the slime caused the rock to explode like an airborn mine. The explosion from said mineral had a chain reaction with the other minerals, some exploded like the first rock and pushed Min a great distance from where she currently was. Others released a thick, purple smoke. The smoked hid Carramel from everyone's sight.

She was able to escape from her persuers...for now.

Time left before party's death: 13 minutes. 

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5157 on: December 08, 2009, 10:28:09 PM
Damn it! That thing is even more annoying then that time...
Altough BH was blinded, thanks to his wind manipulatio he was able to feel the whereabouts of Caramel.
This time I have to be a bit more violent.

Archer

Reply #5158 on: December 08, 2009, 10:30:12 PM
"Great, I have a feeling you werent like the rest of the buisnessmen and school children around here. Let us all work together so we can capture her and win this death game, how about it?" Said Nova extending his hand.
Archer blinked at the extended hand. "I'll have to pass." Is what he would've said, had Nova promptly ditched him to continue his game. Archer twitched.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5159 on: December 08, 2009, 10:35:35 PM
[OOC: Archer, you do realize I have poisoned your character while you were talking to Nova, right?]

Archer

Reply #5160 on: December 08, 2009, 10:37:23 PM
(Yes. I am aware.)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5161 on: December 09, 2009, 11:22:30 PM
Min had not been damaged by the fiery explosion, in fact, she could absorb it to use to give her more strength
No more fooling around!
Min struck her core, damaging her, but releasing latent energy inside her. Making her twice as powerful as before. She started absorbing the building, breaking it down to materials she could use. She then used the materials to form a make shift cage for the girl.
How about that?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5162 on: December 12, 2009, 05:48:28 AM
Soooo... whats the update on where this story is headed?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5163 on: December 12, 2009, 06:02:33 AM
Some people are still cooking, and Nova, Archer and Blackhook's characters are all trapped in a game of death tag against Strangeman's girl character and bloody monster thing. oh yeah and Nova killed some lizard man.

Archer

Reply #5164 on: December 12, 2009, 12:32:10 PM
Archer sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck, I was gonna ask that guy about the rules before I agreed with him...oh well. Projecting a bow from his mind's image, he crouched down. Not my favorite way of doing things, but I suppose it is my specialty.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5165 on: December 12, 2009, 03:37:30 PM
Back at the line, DWII and the other successful participants were just standing along.

"I wonder what's next... Yet, I have a weird feeling about some celestial beings and death games. Must be my imagination." DWII said, while combing Growlithe's fur.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #5166 on: December 12, 2009, 08:14:22 PM
And somewhere, far beyond the skies above, a single blue light flies up to the stars.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5167 on: December 12, 2009, 08:18:43 PM
Nova came upon Archer "Did you just get that out of thin air? Do other humans have that ability?  Can you shoot energy from your body or just plain arrows?" Nova questioned, he was always curious about other lifeforms.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5168 on: December 12, 2009, 10:42:45 PM
"Five minutes remaining!" Ittetsu announces to the remaining competitors, "If you don't want to suffer the penalty in the next round, you'd best hurry up with your dishes and make sure they're edible!"

The remaining competitors panicked at the announcement and rushed their dishes while attempting to make them edible.

Archer

Reply #5169 on: December 13, 2009, 12:35:50 AM
Archer gave Nova a bored look. "I shoot swords." He said as he materialized a sword.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5170 on: December 13, 2009, 02:21:24 AM
"Five minutes remaining!" Ittetsu announces to the remaining competitors, "If you don't want to suffer the penalty in the next round, you'd best hurry up with your dishes and make sure they're edible!"

The remaining competitors panicked at the announcement and rushed their dishes while attempting to make them edible.

StrangeMan and the Broccoli left to go wait with the other winners of this round. Shortly after Nekolian came with a plate of...smoked sausage?

He showed the dish to Ryuta, he had a nervous twitch in his eye.

Ryuta raised an eyebrow as he stared at the large piece of meat.

"It's made of  the vegetables I picked up. Don't ask how I did it, I wouldn't know how to answer you." Nekolian told him.

Meanwhile, on the other in Eastern RPM City...

11 minutes before party's death.

"Boy Mr.Bloody, they sure were very close on tagging me. It was fun!" Carramel told the being who resided in her veins, laughing in joy as she sat atop a neon sign hanging on one of the tall buildings.

"Yes, it truly is fun. As all life should be...but sooner or later, this fun shall stop and be replaced with a new one...understand child?" The Mr.Bloody whispered through the blood vesels in her ear.

"Yeah yeah, but we're gonna play this game for a little longer, right?" She pleaded.

"Of course! Infact I'm already making new toys to make the game harder for them, and more fun for us! Oh, how I love this body!" It replied gleefully.

They both laughed. Carramel kicked her feet in the air. A shadow appeared on the wall next to her, it had a horribly mishapen form. On what appeared to be his head was the familiar unnatural smile that moved as it cackled. On top of said smile laid an orange dot which represented his eye.

The light of malice glew brightly that day.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5171 on: December 13, 2009, 02:53:48 AM
Ryuta mentally cringes as he takes the sausage and bites into it, chewing a few seconds before swallowing...hard.

"You have five seconds to run back to the transerver you came through before I burn your whiskers with my firebomb," he muttered, rather calmly given the irritated sneer on his face.  A Firebomb popped out of his right palm as he grasps his fingers around it, further strengthening the seriousness of his threat.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5172 on: December 13, 2009, 03:22:17 AM
"ALREADY THERE!!...AND I DON'T HAVE WISKERS!!" Nekolian shouted as he quickly sprinted into the transerver which led to Ice Mountain.

5 seconds later...

Nekolian came back with an exaggeratingly large amount of vegetables. "This is gonna take me a few dozen tries, might as well bring this many ingredients" He thought to himself.

Using a small amount of his ingredients, Nekolian made the new dish in a short time. He picked up the dish and quickly went over to Ryutta once again. This time, there was...a croissant.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5173 on: December 13, 2009, 04:23:25 AM
Ryuta examins the dish before picking up a golden fork, picking a small sample from the dish and sticking it in his mouth, then taking the coissant and bitting down on it.  After a few seconds, he takes a ticket out of his coat pocket.

"Close enough," he said as he hands it to Nekolian.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5174 on: December 14, 2009, 04:18:15 AM
Running with quickening speed, Nova left Archer again to pursuit the makers of the twisted game. "It was fun at first, but now I have to remember about living!" Nova said, grabbing the girl and pinnning her against a window, on the side of the wall. "Game over....."