The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439456

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #5125 on: December 06, 2009, 07:04:13 PM
"You'll know when we start the game!" She replied rather bluntly to Blackhook.

"But first..."
She raised one of her hands and punched herself in the face with enough force to break her nose. The blood from her injury dripped from her nostrils and on to the asphalt.

Carramel expression made it seem like she were in some sort of trance. Each droplet that fell on the street released an essence of malicious intent and insanity as they splattered on the hard ground.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5126 on: December 06, 2009, 07:05:42 PM
Girl, why are you doing that, you'll get hurt, you know. Said Min, a bit worried about the girl.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5127 on: December 06, 2009, 07:15:06 PM
this won´t end well

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5128 on: December 06, 2009, 07:23:29 PM
"Unhh" Moaned Nova, he was waking up from his nap "So now, the giant lizard guy is dead, and now im here, how are you faring?"
Oh, im well Ive been here with this girl for quite a while. though now I dont know what shes doing.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5129 on: December 06, 2009, 07:30:15 PM
"You'll see now star child..." Echoed an otherworldly voice.

The child's nose stopped dripping, and from her nosetril emerged a large droplet of blood.
The droplet wobbled a bit before sprouting string thin arms. The arms had three long and equally thin digits.
A white baron hat popped from the top of the droplet, as well as a white bow tie on it's bottom.
It then grew large eyes with small crazed looking pupils, and a curled up smile with sharp teeth.

"...Hi there." It said in a childish tone.
There was a dark atmosphere in the current area.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5130 on: December 06, 2009, 07:32:48 PM
"What an entrance, coming form some child! Hello there, I dont suppose we met, my name is Nova. this here is Min" Nova pointed to Min. " I dont suppose you have a good reason for coming out of a girl and all that, right?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5131 on: December 06, 2009, 07:44:10 PM
The droplet stared at the burning man, it's eerie smile adorning it's face.
"Well you're a nosy little tike aren't you." The droplet stretched it's arm towards the "face" of the celestial being.

Amazingly, the beings arm did not evaporate  once it touched Nova's flames, what was even more amazing was that the being was actually pulling the star's flaming "cheek" as if it were one of a regular human's.

"I just find you nosy types sooo charming. Gyeh he he he."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5132 on: December 06, 2009, 08:09:39 PM
What have I gotten myself into...May I assume you are this Mr. Bloody the child talked about?

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5133 on: December 06, 2009, 08:13:51 PM
"Woah, how do you do that?" Asked Nova, pulling away form the person pulling his cheek.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5134 on: December 06, 2009, 09:33:34 PM
"When you lived as long as I have, you learn many intresting tricks...course at my age you'll have a hard time remembering them at all. Gye he he he he he!!...And yes Hooked Wind Charmer...I am indeed the one who the girl call Mr.Bloody. Though I think we have met before kid..."

The droplet then stared at the two celestial beings.
"Now then, since I now know what makes you two tick." He referred to the celestial beings.
"Let's play the game!"

Carremel quickly raised both her arms and pointed them at Blackhook and the two celestials.
Suddenly, the two parties felt that they have been punctured by some unseen force. Small holes appeared in Blackhook's chest, Nova's core, and Min's abdomen (the attack of course was aimed at her core).

"[orange]You'll probably notice that you people don't feel quite like yourselfs. The hooked man will feel a hot burning sensation throught his entire body, and you two will feel like you're very life energy is being drained away. This is because I have just injected you with a poison and mineral, respectively, that will slowly be killing you from the inside out. If you want to live, you'll have catch the child by any means neccesary before 15 minutes are up.[/color]"

The droplet squinted his eyes and widened his grin.
"Those are the rules of Dead Man's Tag. Now doesn't that sound like fun!"
The droplet then tipped his hat and waved goodbye as he went back into Carramel's body.

Caramell suddenly awoke from her trance and shouted in a cheerie tone: "Fun Time!!"
She extended her arms towards the building she was facing. In the blink of an eye, she was already on top of the skyscraper.
"Catch me if you can!"
And she ran off out of everyone's sight.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5135 on: December 06, 2009, 09:42:52 PM
Blackhook facepalmed.
He-he-he-he...my-my now I remember who it is. Now I am glad I didn´t kill the girl, because she isn´t a demon.
Sudenly Blackhook got surounded by a strong tornado.
Your silly demon speed is no match for the kishin speed of wind. 100% WIND KONTROLLE
In mere seconds Blackhook was close behind Caramel.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5136 on: December 06, 2009, 09:50:19 PM
Nova and Min had both agreed that all three of these new people were indeed odd. So they presumed they should die. Nova and Min went from both sides and propelled the black hook and the girl back to back, then striking them with a incredibly fast shock wave of energy from 2 sides.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5137 on: December 06, 2009, 10:18:46 PM
Unfourtinately for the two celestials, the only thing they managed to hit was an after image of the child.
She had made a quick turn just before they're attack hit. Now she's 3 km away heading towards the east of the city.

Meanwhile, back at the cooking contest.

The broccoli had just finished making his dish.
Bake mushrooms glazed in honey with a flag decoration made of a toothpick and a small piece of paper placed on the top of said castle.

It presented it's dish to Ryutta and asked:
"...So...do I win or not...?"
Munching on some leftover mushrooms.

Nekolian had just sliced his vegetables...and continued to stare at them.
"Cook...I-I can't cook...bad cook...cook cannot...vegetables..." He mumbled to himself.

And StrangeMan was almost done with his Smiling Berry Special with complimentary Berry Juice.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5138 on: December 06, 2009, 11:37:41 PM
Ryuta just stared at the mushroom a while before taking a golden fork, cutting into a small portion and sticking it into his mouth, chewing for a minute before pausing, then handing the broccoli another ticket to PB's Sex Shack, "Take this, wait in the back, and don't try to sneak into the shack to look for the judges of the next challenge."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5139 on: December 07, 2009, 12:08:11 AM
The broccoli took the ticket and stored it in his stomach. It then asked Ryutta.
"...You gonna eat the rest of that baked mushroom...?"

Meanwhile, StrangeMan had just finished his dish. A plate of his recently created famous dish, "The Smiling Berry Special".

This dish had berries marinated in Beedrill honey and heated in a warm fire, complimentary of Vulpix. This fromed the bright golden yellow eyes. The smile was made with lightly roasted berry sprinkled with Butterfree's Sweet Scent pollen and mixed with herbs found by Farfetch'd. And with the dish comes with a complimentary drink to wash away the sweetness of the dish, with more sweetness.

"Great job team!...er...you to Ratata"
The ratata just continued to lay there like it was when the cooking began.

"Now to be un-mercifully judge by Ryuta's tastes buds." StrangeMan told himself and the Pokemon.

He then left with the dish headding towards Ryuta's chair.

Archer

Reply #5140 on: December 07, 2009, 02:13:06 AM
Archer had ditched his new companions (not before exchanging contact information) after he realized their whole plan was to stand there and do nothing.

After some more wandering, he ended up wherever Blackhook and such were.

Archer scratched his head. What the heck is going on?

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5141 on: December 07, 2009, 03:18:19 AM
"oh look, your back. Since your not much for danger and fighting, might wanna run, we are playing a death game' Said Nova with a ghostly  laugh.

Archer

Reply #5142 on: December 07, 2009, 03:26:13 AM
"Death game, huh?" Archer raised a brow. "Sounds like...fun." This guy has a retarded laugh.

He smirked at Nova. "I guess I'll never see you again, then."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5143 on: December 07, 2009, 03:31:41 AM
After some more wandering, he ended up wherever Blackhook and such were.

Archer scratched his head. What the heck is going on?

[OOC:Wait, so you somehow ended up on the rooftop...of a skyscraper no less?]

Archer

Reply #5144 on: December 07, 2009, 03:32:30 AM
(Yes. Paying no attention to where you are going can lead you to strange places.)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5145 on: December 07, 2009, 03:37:00 AM
[Sly-scraper? Since when?]
"you shouldn't talk about others like that, you know, celestial beings can attack through minds as well" Said Nova attacking Archer's brain to make him to chase the mowhawk girl. ' I still have some juice left into me to NOT die out of a silly game, you know. oh I dont know your name, mine is Nova, and yours?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5146 on: December 07, 2009, 03:49:27 AM
[OOC: @Archer: I see...*sips on his cup of tea*...

Makes sence to moi.

@Nova:
Caramell suddenly awoke from her trance and shouted in a cheerie tone: "Fun Time!!"
She extended her arms towards the building she was facing. In the blink of an eye, she was already on top of the skyscraper.
"Catch me if you can!"
And she ran off out of everyone's sight.
Any questions? *sips some more of his tea*.]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5147 on: December 07, 2009, 03:52:14 AM
[Yes, dont sip tea, you drink tea, siping is pretty rude to other people, so then I guess we are on a scraper of the skies. Indeed *Drinks black tea cause thats how I like my tea.*

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5148 on: December 07, 2009, 04:15:13 AM
[That wasn't a question...but very well. However, I won't drink my tea *Slams a large mug of tea* I'll chug it...LIKE A MAN! *chugs tea*

And now to be a [ray splasher] just for the hell of it.]

Carramel quickly appeared 7m away behind Archer.
"Hey a new playmate!" She said in her cheery voice.
"I know you just got here...but like Mr.Bloody says..." She lifted her arm, and suddenly, a small hole appeared on the man's neck. "...the more the higher the body count." The same burning poison that is in Blackhook's body was now inside him as well.

"If you wanna know the rules, just ask you're friend!" Was the last thing she had said to Archer before she dissapeared and re-appeared 3km away from the two.

[PS: The dissapear reappear is not a type of teleportation...she's just that fast.

Just putting it out there.]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5149 on: December 07, 2009, 04:19:12 AM
[ oh Nova doesent need to be fast with this character, he needs to outsmart her, I am becoming more cunning by the mili-second. Daijobu.]

Min ran fast to catch the girl, throwing projectiles to make it hardr for the girl to escape! Mr.Bloody isn't quite the nice person.