The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439285

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #5075 on: November 22, 2009, 07:05:04 PM
StrangeMan had just returned from the pokemon forest with a bag filled with a variety of berries, he also seemed to have been dragging what looked like a large Ratata.
He quickly went towards the cooking counter of on a free spot next to Nekolian, who still mearly stared at the vegetables that laid before him.

StrangeMan placed the bag of berries on the counter and released the captured Pokemon from their pokeballs.
"Okay guys and gals Pokemon, let's show this folks how Strange Man cooks his berries!" He shouted with enthusiasm.
StrangeMan put half the berries ha had gathered on a small pot, he then ordered Butterfree to spread Sweat Pollen/Scent (something like that) over said berries.
FarFetch'ed began to stir and mix the berries using his leak.

As for the other quarter of the berries, they placed inside a funel which was over a small empty bucket. Bulbasaur then proceeded to smash the berries with his tentacles, dripping their juicy berry liquid down into the container below.

Beedrill gathered honey from unknown places and spread it over the remaining berries. Vulpix awaited his orders adn the Ratata...just layed their sleeping.

Meanwhile, The broccoli came out of the mushroom shaped server, holding a large pile of mushrooms in his arms, and also munching on a few extra mushrooms as he walked towards the counter.
"...Hmm...Now what should I cook with these...?"

Elsewhere, in RPM city...[warning: this may get a bit violent]

A small, strange looking child was walking around the alleys of the metropolis, whistling an eerie yet melodic tune. She drobbed herself with a worn-out violet jacket with stiched patches and sleeves longer than her arms, though she kept the zipper open. Under that jacket she wore three old shirts, the outer one being a white shirt with black diagonal stripes. She had navy blue leggins, with a few holes here and there, and another pair of leggins to cover those holes. She walked on her bare feet, the pink sole of her feet had a few bruises and cuts, perhaps dew to stepping on some sharp stones and glass wherever she had wandered.

What made her so strange was the style of her hair. She had short unruly grey hair, with a few black stripes here and there. On the left side of her head,  was a long arced orange spiked mohawk, almost twice the size of her own head.

She continued to walk merrily, not a care in the world. Suddenly she bumped into some street thugs, she then had fallen down on her bottom and stared at the scary looking men.
"Hey, whatch were ya going kid!" Said the man she had bumped upon.
She stared at the man with her big cute yellow eyes, she wasn't frightened at all, she seemed to be curious about the man.
"What'cha starring at!?" Bellowed the man.
The child just smiled, her cheeks turned a bright pink hue on her dark skin. The man raised his brow, his friends stared at the girl.

When she opened her mouth, she said in an innocent tone with a sweet voice: "I wanna be inside you."
The man rised his brow as high as he could. His friends eyes twitched a bit, some snickered over what she had said.
"What the hells the matter with ya?" He asked the child, and she replied: "Like I said, I wanna be inside you"

The man felt uneasy for a bit, as the girl stared at him. He then noticed that his companions had they eyes wide opened, watching in shock and horror.
He felt a wierd stinging sensation on his abdomen, when he looked down to see what it was. He was in a tremendous saw that his stomach was cut right open.
He screamed in terror when he saw the girl jump into his wound.
"Now let's play Super Mecha Action Thug Street Brawl GO!" She shouted, still using that sweet and innocent tone of voice. The man scream in pain and agony as the girl began to play with his muscles and entrails to move him about like a puppet.
"Hey, mechas aren't supposed to talk when their being piloted" She said with a pouting face. Quickly but still quite painfully, she ripped out the man's vocal chords.
No longer able to speak, the man gagged and spat blood as the pain inside his own body increased.

"Hornet Sword Technique!" Shouted the child as she made the thug grab his knife and stab the nearest man repeatedly.
Another thug took out his gun and tried to shoot the from a distance. However, her mohawk had seem to bend down and grabbed the bullet just before it could make contact with the girl. She then used her mohawk to flick the bullet back at the thug, shooting out his eye, along with most of his brain.

The remaining thugs tried to run away from the psychotic demon girl. When the girl noticed, she shouted yet another attack, this one called: "Super Rocket Fists!" suddenly, the suffering thugs forearms detached themselves from his body and were quickly sent flying towards the running men, going right through their skulls. Their gray matter scattered all over the alleyway.

"...I won~Ha ha ha <3...I'm bored now" She told herself after she had killed most of the men. The man she was inside was still gagging in agony as his blood oozes from his wounds and guts spill out from his stomach. 

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5076 on: November 22, 2009, 10:27:01 PM
"You know, Im just going to go leave now, find more information at that big city over there" Said Nova hastily, trying to get away from the log-child and cartoon villan.Yes, thank you all for your time, but we must leave now. Min and Nova were walking towards the gigantic city, its skyscrapers really seemed to scrape the said sky."I wonder if we can find anyone who isnt crazy in there" sighed Nova
I thought that guy behind the tree was pretty sane
"Yeah but he said himself he wouldnt challenge Blackmore yet that log-child fought him. Either the log-child is strong, or reckless or the guy behind the tree was just frightened by the guy. ah well, onwards toward the city to find someone with interesting powers!" Yelled Nova, sprinting towards the city, Min following behind.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #5077 on: November 22, 2009, 11:15:47 PM
Deathwatch shook his head.

"Slowly but surely, I lose faith in these young people." With that cynical insight, he resumed his lumberjack activities.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5078 on: November 23, 2009, 12:13:32 AM
Nova and Min arrived at RPM city, or thats what the graffitied sign said. "Well then onward to find a hotel, then towards finding someone who can teach me new fighting things."
Fighting things? You mean train you, right? What about me?
"Of course you can train with me."
I meant...sigh nevermind. You do that and I will go see what else is going on. Said Min, walking around the streets aimlessly.
While Nova entered a gym to try and train, though the punching bag seemed too light for someone who is a mainish character. So Nova decided to pt up signs that read "Looking for trainer to help kill egotistical race that could possibly kill this planet, inquire in the forest south of here where there is a flaming fireball."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5079 on: November 23, 2009, 02:18:27 AM
After shaking of the blood and guts from her clothes and hair, the child continued her stroll throught the city streets of RPM. Whistling the same eerie tune she had before meeting with the thugs.

As she strolled along the road, she felt a strange presence.
"Hmmm...someone funny 's around here. Kinda reminds me of Mr.Bloody" She muttered to herself.

"...I wanna play with with them." She said, cracking a charming, peaceful smile. And so the child walked towards this strange sensation being emitted by this person.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5080 on: November 23, 2009, 02:26:27 AM
"Huh? Something seems odd, like a person strong enough to show me new skills!" Nova said, rushing toward the amazing enemy "Please come and fight me!" Nova already shed his human cloak and fired up his hands.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5081 on: November 23, 2009, 03:16:05 AM
Meanwhile, on another street in RPM...

"Hi there lady...what's your name?" The mohawked child asked the humanoid female with a warm smile on her face.

Back where Nova was...

In front of the celestial being, stood a large, hefty man, with dark clothing. A bandana covered his head and most of his eyes, and he had a chin that would make Gutsman and Sigma jealous. He held an average wooden stick in one hand and a large watermelon in the other, which he was snacking upon as he stared at the celestial being.

"*Munch* *munch* *munch* Who the [tornado fang] are you?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5082 on: November 23, 2009, 03:18:29 AM
"You seem pretty strong, tell me how much can you lift? 200 tons? 500 tons? I bet around 700, right?"

Meanwhile at Min
Oh, hello my name is Min, what is your name, humanoid child?

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5083 on: November 23, 2009, 03:28:06 AM
"*Munch* What's it to you Light Show" Bellowed the man, still eating his watermellon.

Back with the child...

"Min...that's a cute name~<3. My name's Carramel...course that's what Mr.Bloody calls me." She said, still mainting that cute charming tone of hers.

"...Miss Min...do you like to play games?" Suddenly, a faint aura was seeping out from withing the girl's body.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #5084 on: November 23, 2009, 03:38:51 AM
Now then, C.C., Why did you come into my husbands house and start attacking him sexually?

Y-you told me to...

Were you not aware that I had gone to a war and the Kallen you interacted with was a clone?

I-I was not aware...

C.C., I know your secret... you should be lucky you never had your turn on him... or I would've told everybody...

Secret? What Secret?

Easy, I'll show you...

No! Please don't!

Kallen grabbed C2 by the hips, and unbuttoned her "Underwear", she then pulled them down and RMZX saw what Kallen had mentioned.

.... ;O; I didn't want anyone else to know...

She's.... She has a... no way...

That's right, your good friend C.C. here is what is known as a futanari. A rare occurence when a girl has both male and female organs.

Thats.... wow...

Now, C.C. if you don't want word of this getting out... you are to stay in our house, not as a slave... but as a fellow to me and RMZX.

Wait, what? Doesn't this infringe on our privacy!?

No, she will be allowed to join in on our business if she so pleases...

*Sigh*, Fine... I guess...

(So now I'm going to be 3 Characters, Fun. I hope I didn't go into too much detail...)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5085 on: November 23, 2009, 03:45:42 AM
"Ah, so your just like the other fleas here, no one strong I thought you were good enough to teach me some things, but if I keep listening to your insults I might forget things." Joked Nova
Back to Min
Ah, so your the child with the energy, look I dont have time to humor you, I am trying to find a way to impress Nova-whoops I said too much!

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5086 on: November 23, 2009, 04:44:36 AM
The large man began to chew at a slower pace.
"So...your just itching for a fight aren't you FireWorks." The man threw what remained of his watermelon into the air and swallowed it whole.

"*Gulp* *Buuurrrp* 'Kay, I could go for a warm up." The large man went into a fighting stance. The man was crouched down a bit, holding the wooden stick  behind his back with his right hand. He raised his left palm infront of his face. The man began to breath slowly as he closed his eyes.
"Ready when you are Nightlight."

Back with Min and Carramel...

"...Nova?" The aura that was emminating from the girl quickly seized. The small child jumped unto Min and held herself up with Min's shoulders, her big yellow eyes very close to the celestial's face. She began to ask her questions about this Nova, curious of the person and Min's species.

"Whose this Nova? Is he a friend, or is he a she? Come to think of it, are you a he or a she? If you're a he, do you just like to pretend that you're a girl? Does he shine a lot like you? Are their other people that shine like you? Does he like to play games? What does he think about mohawks? Do you like mohawks? Does he like kids? Is he nice?..."
She kept bombarding Min with question after question about this Nova. it seemed like she wouldn't stop, but eventually she stopped after asking: "...Is he a strong fighter?"   

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5087 on: November 23, 2009, 03:25:24 PM
Back with Min and Carramel...

"...Nova?" The aura that was emminating from the girl quickly seized. The small child jumped unto Min and held herself up with Min's shoulders, her big yellow eyes very close to the celestial's face. She began to ask her questions about this Nova, curious of the person and Min's species.

"Whose this Nova? Is he a friend, or is he a she? Come to think of it, are you a he or a she? If you're a he, do you just like to pretend that you're a girl? Does he shine a lot like you? Are their other people that shine like you? Does he like to play games? What does he think about mohawks? Do you like mohawks? Does he like kids? Is he nice?..."
She kept bombarding Min with question after question about this Nova. it seemed like she wouldn't stop, but eventually she stopped after asking: "...Is he a strong fighter?"   

Geez, you really are a handful, you can´t even clean your mess.
A gentle breeze started blowing around the area and a man walked towards Min and Carramel.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5088 on: November 23, 2009, 07:47:24 PM
Carramel looked at the direction the voice came from, and she saw a man with a large black hook for an arm.

She looked at him with a bit of displeasure.
"...Are you Nova? You're not very shiny like I hoped you would be...you're not shining at all." She told him, with a pouting face.

She turned her head away from the man's direction.
"I don't wanna play with you anymore." She muttered.
Still holding unto Min's shoulders.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5089 on: November 23, 2009, 07:51:58 PM
Haha, sorry sorry, but I´m not the one you´re thinkin´ about.
Blackhook walked closer to the two...he seemed a bit different from the last time he was seen. His face seemed more mature, his hair was a bit longer and he was wearring a dark chest armor.
They call me Blackhook...nice to meet you

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5090 on: November 23, 2009, 08:05:55 PM
Carramel slightly turned her head towards Blackhook, it could be seen that she was still a bit displeased with the stranger.
"...I don't like your hair. Go cut it...or at least make a mohawk outta it." She teased him.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5091 on: November 23, 2009, 08:13:13 PM
I´d like to, but the problem is that my ability always ruffles them...wanna see it?
Blackhook pointed his normal hand at the little girl. A sudden wind started blowing behind the two girls, separating them and pushing Carramel towards Blackhook. The wind then stoppped when the two were a meter away from eachother. Carramel´s mohavk fell a bit to the side.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5092 on: November 23, 2009, 08:36:27 PM
Carramel pouted more then she was before. She fixed her mohawk, it then began twitching a bit. She stood up and stared him straight in the eye and she shouted:
"Don't mess with my mohawk!"
Carramel quickly punched Blackhook in the kneecap and ran back to Min.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5093 on: November 23, 2009, 08:51:25 PM
But Carramel couldn´t reach Min, because Blackhook´s wind manipulation was blocking her.
You´re pretty spoiled you know...but atleast I didn´t end up like the guys back there.....Girl, what are you?

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5094 on: November 23, 2009, 09:39:30 PM
Carramel glared at Blackhook.
"You're getting on my nerves HookMan. Stop annoying me before I decide to play rough with you."
A sadistic, orange mist began to seep from her mouth.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5095 on: November 23, 2009, 09:55:02 PM
OOOOH, scaaaary....So I was right when I assumed you are a devil....Too bad, I´m not the type to kill children.
Blackhook scratched the back of his head.
Now this really is a problem...hunting down dangerous davils is my job but I can´t get over that appearance of child...That´s bad.
He then looked deeply into Carramel´s eyes:
Could you promise me not to kill any more innocent people?  O^O

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5096 on: November 23, 2009, 10:24:47 PM
Though BlackHook had pleaded the child to stop her bloodthirsty playing, she was a bit peeved over the name he had callen her.
"A...devil? Now that's just a mean! Calling me and Mr.Bloody a devil. That really gets on my nerves!" She glared at him intensely.
"...But...since you don't like hurting kids, I guess I can...to-lee-rait you. And as for not hurting the innocent...what's innocent? Come to think of it, what does hurting mean? Is it some kind of game?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5097 on: November 23, 2009, 10:46:05 PM
I appologize, didn´t mean to offend you or anything...
Blackhook then started thinking about what the girl said...She really was a mere child, not understanding the pain...How was he supposed to explain that to her.
You see, people don´t like it when you do something bad to their bodies, like punching them, cutting them, burning them etc. Because it hurts them, which means they are feeling bad....
Innocent is something that can´t fight back...or doesn´t wan´t to fight back...or just doesn´t know what they´re doing...Just like those men back there. Altough they weren´t really innocent, since they´ve attacked you, but there still was no need to end their lives in such a manner.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5098 on: November 23, 2009, 11:10:55 PM
Carramel scratch her head in confusion.
"Eh, I really don't understand what your saying. When people get that bad feeling when their bodies get ripped, is it a feeling like when some messes up my mohawk?" She asked Blackhook.

"...Huh...oh, and Mr.Bloody says something about man not being all that innocent...or other species for that matter. Not sure what he means by that though."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5099 on: November 23, 2009, 11:16:30 PM
What you felt was sadness...which is similiar to pain....anyways who is Mr. Bloody?...Oh my how unpolite of me!
Blackhook turned at Min.
It´s really rude to ignore a lady...my deepest appologize!