The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439022

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #5000 on: November 11, 2009, 11:56:04 PM
"Nyar!(Right!)" Nekolian then dashed into the kitchen area of the junkyard.

Nekolian scattered the vegetables he had gathered on the counter. He stared at them before uttering: "Okay...now to start cooking..."
He continued to stare at the vegetables, not sure of what to do with them.
"...Right...cook..." Nekolain began to sweat from the outside of his helmet.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5001 on: November 12, 2009, 01:15:42 AM
Back at the Junkyard, DWII has just emerged from the transerver, with a myriad of Berries he found in the Pokemon forest. He headed off towards an empty kitchen slot and begun to prepare his...
(You know, I never thought this through properly... XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5002 on: November 14, 2009, 02:33:50 AM
About five competetors have already made it back from their chosen transervers and began using the stuff they picked up to prepare their meals.  Two scramble to prepare an edible meal while the other three took their time, seeming confident that their meals will win them the challenge.

Ryuta continues to sit on his throne, waiting patiently for the first meal to be handed to him.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5003 on: November 14, 2009, 11:23:15 AM
Temnota finnaly returned from the Mushroom kingdom...seemingly not carrying anything. Sonne ran towards her.
Miss Temnota! You´re back...but where are your ingredients?
Temnota ignored the knight and proceeded to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, The Mushroom Kingdom:
Outside of Bowser´s demolished Castle a lot of beat down Koopas and Goombas were lying around. Inside Bowsers throne room, the king of all Koopas was discussing with his trusty follower - Kamek the magic Koopa.
*W-who was that girl....and Why did she destroy everything around  :'(
-I-I don´t know sire, she was just babbling something about revenge from years ago...

Back at the competition:
A sinister grin appeared on Temnota´s face.
Now to create the Tastiest mushroom soup in the world.
A big pile of Mushrooms and other stuff emerged from Temnota´s shadow.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5004 on: November 14, 2009, 01:04:49 PM
"I wonder... If I can make the greatest Poffin ever with the Berries I've got... YES! The ultimate in Pokemon world food! THE ULTIMATE POFFIN!"

With renewed determination, DWII called out all this caught Pokemon, and assigned tasks for each of them: Scyther was to dice up all the Berries, Parasect was to cut up some firewood, Growlithe was to prepare a fire from the gathered firewood, Marill was to get water, Mr. Mime was to set up the cooking utensils, and Chansey was to prepare some of her nutritious eggs.

Soon, DWII was mixing the Poffin batter, when giving occasional orders to Growlithe for controling the fire.

"And now, to slowly mix the batter... Trying not to stir too fast unless I want batter to fly, nor too slow unless I want burnt batter... Must have the correct speed to get the perfect consistency..."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5005 on: November 17, 2009, 09:08:35 AM
Umm, Pokemon Arc...?
(s'plain plz...?  O^O :cookie: )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5006 on: November 17, 2009, 10:14:10 AM
(Extreme Iron Chef arc still; most are still collecting their ingredients, others have already started cooking)

The five contestants finished cooking an average-looking meal and rushed over to Ryuta, stopping near the first steps towards the throne and waiting for him to give the signal to bring up the first "vicitim".

With a meager wave of the hand, the first competitor in line saunters over to him and hands him a plate, a plan bowl of vegetable soup.  Ryuta picks up a golden spoon, scoops up and tastes his first serving.

Not two seconds into the tasting, the entire competition is interrupted by a shrilling scream, followed by clouds of frost and the other four competitors scrambling to get away from it.  Those who were still cooking snapped their heads over to see the one who served the vegetable soup shakily stumble back towards the Icicle Mountain Transerver, covered in frost and blue in the skin, then back to Ryuta as he pulls back his left hand and meagerly dumps the bowl into Ittetsu's arms.

"Dump it," he said nonchalantly.  The mohawk follower bows to him before turning sharply and marching off to do as told.

The rest of the competitors watched before quickly (And anxiously) turning back to what they were doing, most on the verge of having a nervous breakdown at the thought of ending up back in the portals they chose while reeling from the aftermath of Ryuta's criticism.

(Oh, and the two Afro brothers, and Argo, got pwned by Danfro and are currently being cared for by Hajime)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5007 on: November 17, 2009, 03:28:08 PM
(Oh crap, now I fear for my life... XD And Flame, it's not really a Pokemon arc, just that one of the places to gather ingredients for the Iron Chef competition is a Pokemon forest, and competitors are to catch 6 Pokemon within that forest to help in the cooking.)

"Hmm... With the Berries, plus batter mixed with eggs from Chansey... I can't lose!" DWII laughed, as he stopped stirring and begun to pour the mixture into some moulds and popping them into an low flame oven to set and finishing cooking.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5008 on: November 17, 2009, 10:12:37 PM
(Oh, and the two Afro brothers, and Argo, got pwned by Danfro and are currently being cared for by Hajime)

(Well Agro got pwned by Danfro, The two Afro Brothers are dead until further notice.  :P)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5009 on: November 17, 2009, 10:35:46 PM
(BTW where is Danfro...a certain armored girl want´s a fight!)

Temnota hasn´t noticed what happened to one of the competitors. She was concentrating on cooking and man, she did it with style. She didn´t cook, she did a little performance and the onlookers loved it. When she finished the mushroom soup she said in a cute fashion:
I´m done!
Half of the audience has fallen in love

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5010 on: November 17, 2009, 11:18:32 PM
(Danfro is in the VOID, it's the only place he could retreat to while he attempts to complete Dan and Afro's full combat abilities. He won't return until after the competition.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #5011 on: November 18, 2009, 10:36:29 PM
(Danfro is in the VOID, it's the only place he could retreat to while he attempts to complete Dan and Afro's full combat abilities. He won't return until after the competition.)

[FOOL! There is no returning from the VOID. Ever.]

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5012 on: November 19, 2009, 02:02:40 AM
[ so uh, can I just jump in anytime here? Cuase the TF2 thing isnt working, plus this seems where the action is, kinda]

Archer

Reply #5013 on: November 19, 2009, 02:20:45 AM
(I don't see why not.)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5014 on: November 19, 2009, 03:23:12 AM
[ Cool so I guess im in, anyone wanna explain what has happened? Only the things I need to know, if you would be kind enough to do so.]

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #5015 on: November 19, 2009, 09:47:04 PM
[Were having a cooking contest hosted by Ryuta(White-Jet), you can only gather the suplies for your dish in one of three servers that lead into three worlds; Ice Mountain (IceClimber stage, ingridients: various vegetables), a Super Mario stage (ingridients: Mushrooms from blocks), and a Pokémon forest (ingridients: berries). You can't kill wild life and use them for your dish though.
However, I'm not sure if you can participate since the contest is already underway, you'll have to ask W-J.

Danfro (Afro-Shroom) is training himself in the VOID to become an omnipotent villain.

And that's pretty much what's going on here. Also, beware of Ryuta's criticism.]

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5016 on: November 19, 2009, 10:42:25 PM
(Well, if you really want to join the competition for the sake of getting your feet wet, you could be one of the competitors that's already in the competition.  I never stated who the other uncountable participants are or where they're going; I just stated they were there)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5017 on: November 19, 2009, 11:53:37 PM
[ I will just wander around and do my onw thing until the contest ends]
Trees were falling down in the woods, and someone was there to hear it, who? None other than Super Nova, investigating the world he is in " huh, I better go find civilization but first its time to change to a human." Said Nova pulling together elemeants to cover himself in a human look, his black hair was a little messed up, and his eyes were like fire bursting and crackling, ever changing, his skin lightly tanned and his cloth-" Ah I have to get clothes, or else they will throw me in that jail full of the troll type things!" Said Nova contrsucting a jet black suit and boots, adding a gun for good measure. " I hope no one will find out im like,not one of them." Said Nova strolling around the woods toward a city, or what looked like a city.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #5018 on: November 20, 2009, 12:53:07 AM
Well... here we are...

It was a lightly rainy part of the city, RMZX and Kallen got out of the car.

What is this place?

They were standing in front of a charred structure laying on the ground.

Its what used to be my parents house...

What happened to them?

They were killed, not by me... but by somebody I used to trust...

Why did he kill them?

It was at the time I was sent into the place I found you, the Geass Hole. My parents had been told by a mysterious woman that I would bring them pain and torture. So they tried to kill me by sending me in there, I survived... I got the Schooling I needed with the vast amount of Knowledge in there. I had decided to return to the City, hoping to live a normal life. However during one of my trips to the store, I ran into them. Somehow they recognized me and sent me away into the hole again... Removing my memories of my time on the surface with some sort of Brainwashing. I met you when I was still in that state... Remember that incident I caused? The one with the Time Travel?

Yeah...

During my time in the past, my memories had somehow returned to me. I had awakened, I was able to escape... but when I got back I didn't want to tell you in fear of losing you... the one thing that didn't change between my return was my love for you... I didn't come back home right away because I wanted to send my parents away to an institution for [tornado fang]ing with my life. By the time I had gotten here, this was all that was left...

....RMZX....

Hm?

Have I burdened you?

Never... you've always been a shining light to me...

I see... I have to... go away for a while...

Huh? What do you mean?

I'm going to go... Fight, in a war...

Kallen... please don't...

I must... I want to be more like you... a fighter... more strong-willed...

Kallen... you're already a strong fighter...

Thats true... but I need to fight more so I don't let my emotions get the best of me... Goodbye for now, RMZX... When you go home a clone of me will be there.... to take care of you...

Kallen starts to walk off.

KALLEN, WAIT!

But it was too late... Kallen was beyond earshot. And already headed into unknown territory...

K-K-Kallen....  :'( D-Don't leave...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5019 on: November 20, 2009, 01:01:18 AM
Nova came strolling down a lane where he saw two people there, one with red hair started walking off, so Nova decided to copy her and see the reaction to this. " Hello" Said Nova in a almost perfect voice of the stranger who walked off. "What has happened here? And do you know where I could get some really great hamburgers? You know after you tell me what happened."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5020 on: November 20, 2009, 01:23:58 AM
RMZX did not hear this... and he started driving home...

Kallen... why...

RMZX came home where "Kallen" Greeted him and hugged him.

I missed you so much, don't leave me at home like this.

Whats wrong?

RMZX got out of the fake Kallen's hug and walked to his chair where he watched TV.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5021 on: November 20, 2009, 01:25:26 AM
Temnota hasn´t noticed what happened to one of the competitors. She was concentrating on cooking and man, she did it with style. She didn´t cook, she did a little performance and the onlookers loved it. When she finished the mushroom soup she said in a cute fashion:
I´m done!
Half of the audience has fallen in love

Ryuta wasn't ass affected as he takes the bowl and uses his golden spoon to sample it.  It took a few minutes before he reached into his pocket and pulls out a ticket to PB's Sex Shack.

"Take this and wait in the back," he said rather bluntly.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5022 on: November 20, 2009, 01:34:30 AM
"Ah well, I just wanted to see what is going on here, good thing I left a little spy camera so I can see what these humans do, oh yes my studies will progress quickly enough, but enough of that." Nova copies himself and goes to follow the girl towards this war while Nova stalks the person, follows ihm into his house then transforms himself into the so called "terminator" and says "ASTA LA VISTA, PERSON" while shooting throughout the house with bulle tsleeping pills.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5023 on: November 20, 2009, 02:00:16 AM
(Will you not do that... I'm trying to go through an emotional part of my story. :P Kallen is going off to war (As in RPM Fortress, Where she later goes insane) and RMZX is trying to cope with his loss, and the Kallen clone isn't helping.)

Hey RMZX, do you wanna hang out?

No...

Why not?

Because... you're not Kallen...

What are you talking about? Of course I'm Kallen....

You look like her... you sound like her... but you're not her...

RMZX... please... let me help you...

"Kallen" Tries to kiss RMZX... but he doesn't seem to respond...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5024 on: November 20, 2009, 02:18:29 AM
[ Okay im not really sorry....you kinda messing up RPM fortress and all...but I will stop cuase revenge tastes very bitter, then sweet then sour then sweet again, anyways, uh yeah Ill just.....REWIIIND]
Nova searched the desolate town, seeing nothing but starbucks and an occaisional Target, all abandoned "Well, I guess there isnt much to do here." said Nova scratching his, so called 'chin' as he kept wandering the forgotten city, "There isnt overgrowth on the towers and such, so there must have been something massive here, something that could take time to figure out what it was, like an entire 26 episodes, so I will just go somewhere else." Said Nova, balancing a basketball someone left behind, Nova! what the hell are you doing here?! I have been searching all over for you! The others have decided to kick you out of thier planetary station!Said a girl, who had snow white hair and a paleish skin, she was quite pretty, her long hair flowing behind her. "I know, Minerva, that is why I am here forget them! They were always too evil with thier damned plans!" Nova ranted

Yes, but the star children are in power once again, we have finally taken power and we must act quick, or else the other species will begin another war.

"We could solve this without so much violence you know, and since your here you must have been forgotten as well."
Well, actually, I was wondering what you were up to, I got kind of worried about you.
"Well since you are already here, why not assist me in searching this planet? I find this place quite interesting, why I just saw two people strolling along well anyways, shall we continue our journey?"
Our journey?
"Well they kicked you out so cmon and help" Said Nova, pointing towards all the buildings to search for clues about the way of awesome they have.