10. Rabbid Gundams Arc
11. anImate Fiasco Arc
12. Current: Extreme Iron Chef Arc

I think that's about it... 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #4976 on: November 05, 2009, 11:21:16 AM
(Well...
1. NudeBot Swarm Rush Arc
2. Rabid Mets Arc
3. Short Ping Pong Pagoda Arc
4. Time Travel Arc
5. Virus Core Arc
6. Soul VS Grey Arc
7. Boosted Arc
8. 7 Yashichis Arc
9. Roa Arc
10. Rabbid Gundams Arc
11. anImate Fiasco Arc

[I may have to get involved again in the next arc....assuming I can keep up, that is.]

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4977 on: November 05, 2009, 06:13:17 PM
The man in the tuxedo turned to his partner and gave her a wry smile.

"Surely in this wondrous land of mystery and fantasy, I will find what I am searching for."

"Analysis of region suggests it is not in this area. Primary objective: find Master."

"Indeed, Kiki, indeed," said the dapper thief, "Do keep your eyes out for any potential aid, won't you? There's a good girl."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4978 on: November 05, 2009, 06:37:23 PM
The man in the tuxedo turned to his partner and gave her a wry smile.

"Surely in this wondrous land of mystery and fantasy, I will find what I am searching for."

"Analysis of region suggests it is not in this area. Primary objective: find Master."

"Indeed, Kiki, indeed," said the dapper thief, "Do keep your eyes out for any potential aid, won't you? There's a good girl."
My miiiii...*cough* you sure are an interesting couple!
Adante, the man from Kallen´s wedding, who was wearring a short blue suit was standing in front of the newcommers, pointing at them with his conductor stick.
Wehehelcome to RPM! hohohow may I help you?
/Silan said to keep an eye on any potential treat for the Kishin...Maybe I finnaly get to have some fun/

Meanwhile at the Junk....errr the extreme iron chef thing:
Ok miss Temnota, you´ve been waiting for too long, it seems I have to help you.
Sonne picked up the depressed Temnota and put her in the Super Mario World transerver.
You´ve got to fight your fears....good luck.
Temnota the snapped out of her depresion.
W-wait! Sonne! Let me out!
But it was too late

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4979 on: November 05, 2009, 07:36:55 PM
"Ah, forsooth! Someone has appeared to grant us their aid," the thief declared. He bowed gracefully. "I am the Magnificent Joker, gentleman thief extraordinaire."

"Model 529," the maid deadpanned, "Personal Maid/Killer Android. Codename: Kiki."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4980 on: November 05, 2009, 08:05:30 PM
Gentleman thief? Then why are you called joker? Jokers cannot be trusted to be gentlemen you knoooooow? Anyways, my name would be Adante, the ignated musician.
Adante also bowed down.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4981 on: November 05, 2009, 08:09:28 PM
The Magnificent Joker chuckled heartily. "The Joker, you see, is the wild card; he is neither black nor red, even nor odd, fair nor chaotic. Beneath his veneer of foolery, indeed, the Joker is often the wisest of all men. That is why I am the Joker - I am the wild card of nature!" He extended a hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Sir Adante."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4982 on: November 05, 2009, 08:48:58 PM
Good talking...there is actually someone in this city who can use words in such a way as I can use music....
Anyways, it seems you´re looking for sososososo*cough* something, am I right?

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #4983 on: November 05, 2009, 09:23:34 PM
"...Well I better get inside that pokeball too. Im gonna show them all how truly delicious my cooking can be." Strange Man said whilst he shook his fist in the air, his eyes brimming with determanation.
And so with that, he jump into the transerver, wearing his lucky dress shapened from his capes, ready to compete in this difficult and very serious cooking contest.

"...Nmaaaaaah...so I guess I'll just go get some mushrooms I guess..." The canine broccoli muttered, as it entered into the Mushroom Kingdom gate way.

"NYAR! THE COMPETITION STARTED, I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO, AND WORST OF ALL, I DON'T KNOW [parasitic bomb] ABOUT COOKING!!" Is what Nekolian shouted, running around in circles near the transervers. Suddenly, he tripped on a strange rolling object and fell right into the Ice Mountain transerver, along with that strange round object he oh so carelessly tripped upon.
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..."

During that fiasco, two rolling objects managed to sneak in into the other two transerver unnoticed. 

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4984 on: November 05, 2009, 10:42:16 PM
(Well...
1. NudeBot Swarm Rush Arc
2. Rabid Mets Arc
3. Short Ping Pong Pagoda Arc
4. Time Travel Arc
5. Virus Core Arc
6. Soul VS Grey Arc
7. Boosted Arc
8. 7 Yashichis Arc
9. Roa Arc
10. Rabbid Gundams Arc
11. anImate Fiasco Arc

(Time Travel was my doing, and you Skipped mine and Kallen's wedding that ran at the very end of your Rabbid Gundam Arc? How dare you! XD)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4985 on: November 05, 2009, 10:58:18 PM
"Indeed I do seek something. Very astute," said Joker. "I have come here in search of the greatest treasure in the world; a fantastic jewel that no-one has ever before found. I wish to find it for myself, so that I may become the greatest thief in the world!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4986 on: November 06, 2009, 01:40:56 AM
(Time Travel was my doing, and you Skipped mine and Kallen's wedding that ran at the very end of your Rabbid Gundam Arc? How dare you! XD)
(It's not MY arc! And hey! It's not easy to remember all the arcs on the fly! >U<)

DWII soon arrived at the destination, a sort of forest. Around him, he could see Caterpies, Weedles and Wurmples on the trees, some Pidgeys and Starlys flying in the sky and the occasional Rattata dashing past. He took out a sort of PokeDex device, and begun to wander around the forest until he met a Scyther in the clearing.

Wild Scyther appeared!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4987 on: November 06, 2009, 06:27:12 PM
"Indeed I do seek something. Very astute," said Joker. "I have come here in search of the greatest treasure in the world; a fantastic jewel that no-one has ever before found. I wish to find it for myself, so that I may become the greatest thief in the world!"
But if you find it it won´t make you a thief you know....

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4988 on: November 06, 2009, 08:52:23 PM
Joker smiled coyly.

"There is a vast gulf, my good fellow, between one who steals for their own selfish greed, and one who steals for the sport of it; I am the latter. This treasure I speak of has never been found, no, never! Oh, many a brave and prodigious man has gone in search of it, but none have ever achieved their goal. It is a challenge, you see - it has been passed down in legend that he - or she - who finds this ultimate treasure will be hailed as the greatest thief in the world! As a man of noble sport and honourable game, I have taken it upon myself to find it! I, the Magnificent Joker, hero to the people of Trumpania, shall some day earn the title of...LEGENDARY THIEF! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4989 on: November 07, 2009, 04:03:13 AM
"Yes... A Scyther, just what I need." DWII smirked, adjusting his glasses. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a PokeBall, and threw it at the Scyther, like a baseball. It struck the wild Scyther with such impact, that the Scyther was caught immediately, not knowing what has just happened. DWII walked over to the PokeBall, and checked it's stats via his PokeDex-like device.

"Hmm... Adamant nature... Good..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4990 on: November 10, 2009, 10:41:24 PM
By now, the forest was being cleared out of Pokemon by the other competitors; many of whom were capturing any Pokemon they think will be useful for their cooking ideas.  Those who had used up all six of their Pokeballs rushed back to the transerver to begin preparing their meals.

Upon arriving at Icicle Mountain, Nekolian and some of the competitors found themselves in the middle of the bottom tier of Mountain 1.  Both caves contained piles of wooden mallets shaped exactly as the ones used by the original Ice Climbers.  They wasted no time rushing into the cave and snagging the first mallet they could find, then clambering to the easiest ceiling to break and began jumping at it while slamming their chosen mallets at it to chip away icicle after icicle.

The competitors that chose Mushroom Kingdom where seperated into four rows, each with their own obstacles, bricks to smash, and "?" blocks to bump and collect whatevers inside.  This was most likely to reduce fights over who gets what powerup.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4991 on: November 10, 2009, 11:39:13 PM
(It's not MY arc! And hey! It's not easy to remember all the arcs on the fly! >U<)

(By your arc I meant that you had a major role in it. Whereas I didn't, just like i'm not a part of this arc! :P And I can agree that its tough to get all the arcs without looking. 200 pages is a lot...)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4992 on: November 11, 2009, 07:24:55 AM
Danfro: *Grabbed Roa by his collar* Hey, I'm not like that Idiot Afro-Shroom and I'm not some mindless Robot like Dan, I'm Danfro and I'm only doing this because you helped me come to be! *lets go of Roa* I'm...Just not 100% complete yet...Afro was still underdeveloped in any magic you gave him and Dan was incomplete as a weapon. SO let Taiyo have his damn cooking competition...I'm going to the WDS and DAW meanwhile to complete what Afro and Dan both failed to.

Danfro blasted another hole in the wall and flew off...

In the main weapons and energy research floor of the WDS, Danfro stood silent as he was equipping him self with various mechanical parts, weapons, and equipment. The lab was a totaled as he made his way to the other floors, taking what he needed and leaving every thing in ruins. He now stood on the roof as he was analyzing himself...

Danfro: Hm...Yes...With everything I could find here, Dan himself is practically perfect and is at 99.99% battle capacity. Afro on the other hand still needs more work on his part...But I know with what I can grab at the DAW he too will be ready.  B(

Danfro crouches down and then blasts off with brilliant, nearly flawless speed towards the DAW...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4993 on: November 11, 2009, 08:31:19 AM
(You do know that after this is all over... All that destruction is part of your debt right? 8D)

It had been a brilliant run for DWII so far. A Scyther, a Parasect, a Growlithe, a Marill, and a Mr. Mime. Just one more Pokemon, and he will all set.

Wild Chansey appeared!

"... Just brilliant." Before the Chansey knew what hit her, she was captured in a PokeBall.

"Now... I'm ready." And DWII rushed back to the transerver.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4994 on: November 11, 2009, 10:02:15 AM
(of course.  ;O; Since Afro and Dan will have no memories of what happened or Danfro even existed, I'll be in for a hell of a surprise when I return.  ;^;)

Danfro rummaged through the DAW and many destroyed runes, and mystical items of high importance to Roa were strewn across the floor and all either used, drained of their magic properties, or altered for what ever reason he needed. He is in the process of reading something when 'Fro, Cap'n and Mania appear behind him...

Agro: Afro! You need to stop this now. I don't know what your up to but I won't let you cause any more harm to RPM then you already have.

(remember Danfro severely damaged anImate, heavily damaged the WDS, and is trashing and stressing the DAW)

Cap'n: I also won't stand for what you will do to RPM, I've become quite fond of this place.

Mania: And beside what will be left for me if you do devestate RPM?

Agro and Cap'n:* B( *

Mania: What? you guys took all the good reasons! besides I-GACK! *Danfro grabs him by the throat*

Danfro: I'm sorry...but Afro no longer exists. But I'm sure you'll live on in his memory.  [eyebrow]

Agro: What do you mean? *swiftly kicked by Danfro and hits the wall hard*

Danfro: I guess I'll begin by taking you out first Mania. *tightens his grip and a red aura travels from his hand into Mania*

Mania struggles, despite his incredible strength, to break from Danfro's grip.As the aura touches him he can't help but gargle out a rather inhuman scream. He slwly quites down and slumps. His life taken by Danfro, as well as his strength and abilities. Danfro tosses his limp, lifeless body behind him and turns his head towards Cap'n...

Cap'n: MANIA!

Danfro: He's no longer with us I'm afraid, but fear not you'll join him soon enough! *he dashes towards Cap'n*

Cap'n easily side steps him and hits Danfro with an elbow to the base of the neck. He goes to touch Danfro's shoulder, but Danfro catches him off guard, and pierces his chest with his hand. Cap'n is speechless but screams in the same inhuman way Mania when he was hit by the same red aura as before. He clutched Danfro's forearm and tried to mumble some thing but fell slumped over and died as his brother before him. Danfro pushed Cap'n off of his hand...

Danfro: Hm...yes, they weren't necessary for my completion but they wil made fin additions none the less. Now for you...*turns to face Agro* Come here! *He instantly appears before Agro and picks him up*

Agro: I...I won't let you win...

Danfro: I won't need to kill you...*uses his other hand and gathers red aura into his finger as he hits Agro in some key spots. heart, forehead, and stomache* But I will need you alive for a message.

Agro: *feeling as if he nearly died* Wh-what...

Danfro: Don't try anything as you no longer have any important abilities. I took them from you. *he grabs Agro's leg and rips it clean off, and his arm as well*

Agro: GAAAAAHHHH!!! >^<

Danfro: Hm...*Stabs Agro in the eye and pulls it out and crushes it in his hand*...there. Now You won't be able to make it to the Junk yard to warn every one until after the competition so it works out for me. Now listen closly...Tell every one the day of reckoning will soon be upon them.

Agro:B-but why?

Danfro: No world domination, no conquest to own everything, I simple just want...*wispers smething into Agro's ear*

Agro: No...why that?

Danfro: You'll find out soon enough. All that they need to know is what I've told you and that I am now 99.99 % complete. Now begone! *tosses Agro a considerable distance from the junkyard* Oh, and tell them I said..."Hi".

Danfro then slowly fades away and appears in the VOID. He then closes his eyes and glows red as he prepares himself for 100% completion. Agro lies on the grassy fields a good distance away from the junk yard, he slowly crawls him self on his belly and makes his agonizing trip. the future fate of RPM depended on it...

(Holy- Man that was a mouth full for me.  XD Well we'll find out how this turns out AFTER the competition.  So wait until then people. 8D)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4995 on: November 11, 2009, 10:31:39 AM
(You... You MONSTER!)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4996 on: November 11, 2009, 11:15:35 AM
Ryuta merely eyes the three pangs of distressed before turning his focus back to the competition.  He couldn't afford to take his mind off the competitors long enough to figure out what was going on.

Fortunately, Hajime sensed something was outside the Junkyard and warps out a few feet from the source of the distressed soul in time to see Danfro tormenting him, then whisper something before dropping him and disappearing.

Aside from what Ryuta told him during the anImate fiasco, he couldn't figure out what happened to Afro or Dan that not only turned them into a combined force, but made them this diabolical.

Once Danfro disappeared completely, he runs over to Argo, trying desperately to disregard the fountain of blood spilling out of him and uses the wires of his arsenal pack to strap him, and the lifeless Afro brothers to his back, making his way towards one of the openings in the pile of junk that would take them to an emergency medical ward.

Upon arrival, he placed the three in seperate capsules as they slid shut and ran scans to see if any of them would survive their injuries.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4997 on: November 11, 2009, 04:37:10 PM
(You... You MONSTER!)

(That's Danfro's job. 8D)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #4998 on: November 11, 2009, 10:32:23 PM
StrangeMan was having a hard time thinking of what pokemon he would be useful for this competition, so he decided to throw his pokeballs at whatever pokemon passed his sight.

"Farfetch'd!" He shoutted as he spotted said pokemon, throwing the ball with a force strong enough to knockout and capture the avian creature.
"Bulbasaur! Butterfree! Beedriller! Vulpixy! Random Guy!" The last pokeball hit one of the competitors, who was knocked out and probably got a concussion.

"...erm..."

RandomGuy was knocked out!

"Don't say it outloud" StrangeMan told the disimbodied voice.

Meanwhile, in the Mushroom Kingdom.

"...Heh...sooo...what am I supposed to do again...?" The broccoli asked itself, rubbing the back side of his body.

Elsewhere...

After grabbing the wooden hammer that laid before him, Nekolian smashed away at the ice with great speed, practically going threw it as he crushed it with his hammer.  He was able to make it to the bonus section before any of the other competitors. "Nyar, I'm just supposed to grab this vegetables and cook 'em right!?" He shouted to himself. In the blink of an eye, Nekolina grabbed all the vegetables and dropped back down to the transerver. Taking the transerver back to the junkyard, he emerged shouting at Ryuta: "I got the vegetables! Now what am I supposed to do with 'em!?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4999 on: November 11, 2009, 11:21:10 PM
"Find a kitchen and start cooking," Ryuta said rather bluntly, yet not as loud as Nekolian.