The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439451

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4950 on: October 27, 2009, 04:33:34 AM
Back at the Edeleisen, DWII has just finished his "upgrades" for the ship: A cloaking device to hide from prying eyes, a sort of defense system for those unlucky enough to stumble in, and a tracking beacon for... Tracking the Vogels. He also managed to learn a bit more of this strange ship, though the data doesn't add up.

"Intriguing... I need to send these data back to my main computer for further analysis..."

Just as he did that, Ryuta had just begun his introduction of the challenges ahead.

"Alright, you just need to press that bright green button, and the ship will disappear from people's eyes. I have a Pokemon journey to attend to now." With that, DWII teleported out of the Edeleisen, and made his way towards the PokeBall Transerver.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4951 on: October 28, 2009, 07:23:01 AM
Danfro: Grrr...*Jumps upwards taking Taiyo with him*...Yet you forget one thing about what Ol' Afro can do. *Smashed into the ceiling and lands onto the roof and tosses Taiyo across the roof*

Tai starts floating again before falling off the building.

"Ugh, careful, I don't want to spend much on repairing the building."

Once again, Tai moved too fast for most people to see him, and this time he grabbed Danfros head while concentrating energy to his hand.

"Lets see how you survive a big explo...wait a second, did the Iron Chef challenge begin already? Oh man, I don't want to miss it," he then threw Danfro across the ceiling and rushed to the stadium.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Archer

Reply #4952 on: October 28, 2009, 07:37:22 AM
Roa walked over to Danfro. "You are an idiot." He growled and threw him into a wall. "I give you so much power...and you can't even beat a moron like him?!" He made a sound of annoyance. "Well, what are you waiting around for?! Go after him!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4953 on: October 28, 2009, 09:45:43 PM
Danfro: *Grabbed Roa by his collar* Hey, I'm not like that Idiot Afro-Shroom and I'm not some mindless Robot like Dan, I'm Danfro and I'm only doing this because you helped me come to be! *lets go of Roa* I'm...Just not 100% complete yet...Afro was still underdeveloped in any magic you gave him and Dan was incomplete as a weapon. SO let Taiyo have his damn cooking competition...I'm going to the WDS and DAW meanwhile to complete what Afro and Dan both failed to.

Danfro blasted another hole in the wall and flew off...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4954 on: October 28, 2009, 10:20:53 PM
The throne hovers high into the air as Ryuta waits for the competitors to stand in front of their chosen transervers.  He won't activate them until the start of the competition, which was only five minutes away.

"Lunch is estimate to be an hour long, so I expect everyone to do their best by then," he stated, "Anyone else who hasn't completed a dish that I find edible will suffer a penalty in the next challenge, while the winners get an advantage to help them along.  And before you ask, the only disqualifications are passing out from the ordeal of each challenge, or flat out surrendering or retreating from the next challenge."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4955 on: October 28, 2009, 10:37:03 PM
The throne hovers high into the air as Ryuta waits for the competitors to stand in front of their chosen transervers.  He won't activate them until the start of the competition, which was only five minutes away.

"Lunch is estimate to be an hour long, so I expect everyone to do their best by then," he stated, "Anyone else who hasn't completed a dish that I find edible will suffer a penalty in the next challenge, while the winners get an advantage to help them along.  And before you ask, the only disqualifications are passing out from the ordeal of each challenge, or flat out surrendering or retreating from the next challenge."
Temnota: Hmmm...what interesting rules this contest has...wich portal should I choose?
Sonne: What about the Mushroom Kingdom?
Temnota: W-w-why?....
A flashback shows young Temnota failed attempts to beat The Super Mario Bros. world 8
Sonne: Well think of all the mushrooms, fish, crabs and....Ms Temnota?
Temnota was cuddled on the floor....she seemed depressed. A quiet mutter could be heard:
Jump jump, watch out the koopa...no not the hammers!

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #4956 on: October 29, 2009, 12:39:09 AM
"...Vegetables!? Mushrooms!?...And fruits...!?" He belowed, with a suprised expression on it's face.
"...How does The Chair Man expect me to cook a fine dish with those...poor inmobile and healthy beings!? It would be like cooking one of my own people...but then again...are mushrooms really vegetables...or are they some sort of wierd cousin to plants and veggies...?" It pondered whilst scratching his head.
"...Maybe I could use those for cooking...if they aren't really vegetables that is..." It muttered.

"On the other hand, I could use those other ingredients for this competition. I could perhaps make Baked Polar Bear, Turtle Soup with Fish a la Bulldawg, and I oh so wonder this Poking Buns taste like. And let's not forget my World Famous, RPSs." The broccoli thought to itself, drooling over the dishes it has thought up in his mind.

"So...I can only get ingredients from this 3 areas huh." StrangeMan said to himself.
"Well Icicle Mountains out of the question...I was never really good at Ice Climbers." A sweat drop appeared on the back of his head. "So that leaves me with Mushroom Kingdom or some random Pokemon place. Hmmm...that's a tough choice."

Nekolian was deep in thought, staring at the three transervers that laid before him. He stared and he stared till he said: "I just remembered.............I don't know how to cook."     

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4957 on: October 29, 2009, 01:47:36 AM
"Just a reminder to those who haven't been paying attention to the Science Channel," Ryuta said, "Mushrooms are a fungi, neither vegetables, nor fruit even though they share the name 'fruitbodies'.  And I only expect you to catch the mushrooms that come out of the '?' blocks hidden throughout the eight worlds.  Also, to avoid any squeemish thoughts, I've already taken the liberty of replacing the living vegetables with generic ones bought at a conveniant store, so you don't have to worry about killing something that looks alive.  And lastly, I expect only the fruits and vegetables that you find throughout the worlds; so don't even think about making a dish containing a Farfetch'd or anything that involves killing a live creature.  I so much as sense the fear of being eaten by any of the enemies and I will hit you with a Plasma Bomb the second you return."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4958 on: October 29, 2009, 01:51:42 AM
"Oh darn, and I was thinking of making a Magikarp sashimi!" DWII murmured with a 8D face.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4959 on: October 29, 2009, 02:23:34 AM
"...Oh...so mushrooms aren't vegetables then..." The broccoli said to itself. "...Sucks that I can't cook any meat...but I'll accept this challenge..." The broccoli then stood in front of the mushroom shaped transerver.

"Heh, so I CAN'T cook my random Pokemon Dinner Pot Suprise..." StrangeMan said, his capes shaped like various sharp and deadly looking hunting and kitchen tools, ready to go through the pokeball themed gate way.

"...................What the hell am I going to do!? Nyar!" Nekolian shouted at himself.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4960 on: October 29, 2009, 02:27:16 AM
"Oh! Hi there StrangeMan. It's been a while since I last saw you, and you weren't trying to kill me." DWII extended his hand for a shake.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4961 on: October 29, 2009, 02:39:15 AM
"Oh, hi Doc, are you here to participate in this cooking competition too?" He asked the doctor as he shook his hand.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4962 on: October 29, 2009, 02:44:41 AM
"Indeed I am. And it seems we are both going on a Pokemon journey for a new taste in life. May the best Pokemon Trainer emerge victorious as Pokemon Master and cook!"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4963 on: October 29, 2009, 02:54:44 AM
"Or in other words, Let the most Delicious manor womanwin.8D"

Archer

Reply #4964 on: October 29, 2009, 05:20:57 AM
"Hmph." Roa huffed, before teleporting off to parts unknown.

Nearby, Agro sweatdropped. He went off to sulk, didn't he?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4965 on: October 29, 2009, 08:42:01 AM
"Just a reminder to those who haven't been paying attention to the Science Channel," Ryuta said, "Mushrooms are a fungi, neither vegetables, nor fruit even though they share the name 'fruitbodies'.  And I only expect you to catch the mushrooms that come out of the '?' blocks hidden throughout the eight worlds.  Also, to avoid any squeemish thoughts, I've already taken the liberty of replacing the living vegetables with generic ones bought at a conveniant store, so you don't have to worry about killing something that looks alive.  And lastly, I expect only the fruits and vegetables that you find throughout the worlds; so don't even think about making a dish containing a Farfetch'd or anything that involves killing a live creature.  I so much as sense the fear of being eaten by any of the enemies and I will hit you with a Plasma Bomb the second you return."
Sonne: No fish then I guess.....
Temnota: The fish is jumping at meeee!

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4966 on: November 01, 2009, 12:40:22 AM
After escaping the store, Aeon fled back to his Zeitschiff, where Enigma and Mint were still tied up. Aeon hurriedly started up the engine and took off to the sky.

"Where're we going, mister?" asked Mint, fiddling with the ropes binding her hands behind her back.

"Outta here for the time being," said Aeon, "I'm sick of that Blackmore guy treating me like a chump. I'm gonna scheme up something so amazingly awesome, they won't know what hit 'em!"

"So, basically, we're stepping out of the action for a while to let some other characters take over instead?" said Enigma.

"Yeah...pretty much," said Aeon. Enigma nodded.

"Fair enough, I guess."

-----

A pair of strangers had just rolled into RPM City. Where did they come from? Well, different places, actually. But they had both come here for something. They each sought something important to them; and where better to look than the wonderfully absurd land of RPM?

The first was a man dressed in a stylish purple-blue, almost indigo, outfit with a gold trim; he wore a theatrical white mask over his eyes, and a narrow cape fluttered behind him elegantly. With his fancy tuxedo, utility belt, theatrical appearance and colourful outfit, he seemed like a mysterious yet charming fellow.

The other was a woman, a maid who looked to be in her early twenties. She had long, light-purple hair, with a number of small bangs on her fringe and a larger tuft of hair that jumped out from her fringe and hung limply at the tip. Her expression was blank and emotionless, and her apathetic half-closed eyes gave her a look of nonchalant ennui. However, there was something a little...strange...about her. If one were to carefully examine her, they might notice the vertical lines beneath her eyes, antennae-like earpiece and screws connecting her joints together. She was, indeed, a robot.

The two looked at eachother. Sensing the commotion near the anImate building, they quickly made their way down there.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4967 on: November 03, 2009, 12:08:38 AM
Ryuta waits until half a minute to the start of the competition before leaning back on his throne, "Now that everyone has found their choice of location, we will begin our next challenge, starting...."

He pulls out a universal remote and press the "All On" button, "NOW!!!"

All three tanserver sprang to life, their panels opening to display the set coordinates as numbers began to cycle.  Once the first three competitors stepped onto the telepad, the numbers stopped, causing the transerver to activate and warp them to that destination.  After the lights fade, the numbers continue to cycle around until another competitor steps on and waits to be teleported.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4968 on: November 03, 2009, 01:10:35 AM
"Finally!" DWII said, stretching his arms a bit.

"Well, good luck to you StrangeMan. See you in the finals!" With that, DWII stepped onto the PokeBall telepad, and teleported off.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #4969 on: November 04, 2009, 05:55:13 PM
[Holy [tornado fang], almost 200 pages?! Woah...]

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4970 on: November 04, 2009, 09:39:39 PM
(Well a few more posts and THEN it will be 200 pages.  8D)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4971 on: November 04, 2009, 09:49:46 PM
(Damn we should do a retrospeckt of what happened up untill now)  8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4972 on: November 04, 2009, 09:54:08 PM
( The Busy World of RPM Abridged?  >0<, but in all seriousness we should take a look back at what's happened here.)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4973 on: November 04, 2009, 09:56:55 PM
[Indeed we should. T'would be fun, indeed.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero