The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439360

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4925 on: October 25, 2009, 11:06:46 AM
You still haven´t paid for the 1 kg of S-steel, have you?

Archer

Reply #4926 on: October 25, 2009, 11:42:59 AM
"What's a 'S-steel' do?" Harming asked curiously, head tilted slightly, having appeared between Sieg and Wily.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4927 on: October 25, 2009, 11:51:20 AM
It´s not polite to be listening to private discussions,boy!
Sieg slashed with his lance, creating a gust of wind strong enough to push Harming some distance away.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4928 on: October 25, 2009, 12:10:15 PM
Ryuta meagerly stretches his hand out and catches Harming before he flies towards the stadium.

"Can we not have so much roughhousing?" he mutters nonchalantly, "I want my competitors to be in peak condition once the next challenge starts."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #4929 on: October 25, 2009, 12:14:53 PM
Harming blinked, before he gave Sieg a bemused look. "That wasn't very nice you know." He turned his gaze to Ryuta and smiled. "But you are nice though! Thanks, Mr. Nice Guy!" He said cheerfully, and patted him on the shoulder.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4930 on: October 25, 2009, 01:14:16 PM
You still haven´t paid for the 1 kg of S-steel, have you?
"... That was the point. I will provide a means for the Edeleisen to be away from all these eyes, and I get to cut a deal with Silan about the payment of that S-Steel..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4931 on: October 25, 2009, 01:27:55 PM
"... That was the point. I will provide a means for the Edeleisen to be away from all these eyes, and I get to cut a deal with Silan about the payment of that S-Steel..."
Hmmmm...that sounds interesting...maybe I should take you to the misstress, if you have time

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4932 on: October 25, 2009, 05:34:40 PM
Quickly after that Tai disappeared, but he was smiling.

Danfro: I wonder why he did that.

Just as soon as he started to walk away Tai reappeared behind him.

"You forgot I could teleport," said Tai as he was grabbing Danfro and then slammed him into the ground.

Danfro: Grrr...*Jumps upwards taking Taiyo with him*...Yet you forget one thing about what Ol' Afro can do. *Smashed into the ceiling and lands onto the roof and tosses Taiyo across the roof*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4933 on: October 26, 2009, 01:31:44 AM
Hmmmm...that sounds interesting...maybe I should take you to the misstress, if you have time
"I believe there's still a bit of time before the competition starts... So... Why not now?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4934 on: October 26, 2009, 03:19:19 PM
OK then, follow me....
With that Sieg and Wily II went to the Edeleisen....
Inside the Edeleisen.
Misstress, you´ve got a guest!
Said Sieg to a nearby Vogel.
Who is it? I´m busy!
Replied the Vogel with Silan´s voice.
Huh? Dr. Wily II ? Ok, bring him to the guest room...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4935 on: October 26, 2009, 03:31:07 PM
As DWII is lead to the guest room by Sieg, he just can't help at marveling over the insides of the ship. Everything looks so high-tech, unlike anything he has seen from RPM. He had to resist touching every thing in sight, unless he wanted to lose a limb or soon. Soon, they arrived at their destination.

"So... What is Silan busy with?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4936 on: October 26, 2009, 04:16:35 PM
It´s a secret...not even the white knights know about it....
The door to the Guest room opened and the two entered. The room was large,but seemed confortable enough to Wily II.
Silan was sitting on a throne that was in the room.

Ah, Doctor...Welcome! How may I help you?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4937 on: October 26, 2009, 04:33:30 PM
"It sure as been a while, hasn't it Silan? Well, let me cut to the chase. I would like to strike a deal with you: Reduced monthly installments for the payment of the S-Steel I bought from you all those arcs ago, if you let me do a bit of research on this fine ship and making it invisible from the eys of the common folk."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4938 on: October 26, 2009, 04:56:24 PM
You are pretty curious...but that´s common for scientists....maybe you will discover the secrets I wasn´t able to discover....You must know...I´ve found this ship in some antique ruins some time ago...I´ve only discovered it´s ability to fly....it might have some other secrets too...but I´m not into ships and such, I´ve only repaired the otter shell, strengthing it with S-steel....Ok Wily...it´s a deal.
Silan walked towards Wily, giving him her hand.
BTW...could you tell me what has been going on recently? I was kinda stuck with work...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4939 on: October 26, 2009, 05:07:11 PM
"A pleasure doing business with you. *shakes hand* As for what's up recently... Well... Besides fighting off Rabbids in Gundams, and the recent anImate fiasco... Just random madness as you will expect from RPM."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4940 on: October 26, 2009, 09:50:12 PM
Ok, you guys post too fast, is everyone still at animate?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4941 on: October 26, 2009, 09:52:36 PM
(I think only Taiyo and Afro/Dan/Danfro are left; Wily is on Silan's ship while nearly everyone else is at the RPM Junkyard, waiting for the next Extreme Iron Chef challenge to start)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4942 on: October 26, 2009, 11:06:15 PM
(And you have no reason to worry about me because I'm just driving around. If I jump into this arc I might just get in the way. Besides I've already had enough limelight. :P)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4943 on: October 26, 2009, 11:12:49 PM
(I think only Taiyo and Afro/Dan/Danfro are left; Wily is on Silan's ship while nearly everyone else is at the RPM Junkyard, waiting for the next Extreme Iron Chef challenge to start)

(Roa is still inside the anImate)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4944 on: October 26, 2009, 11:13:40 PM
(when's the challenge going to start anyways?)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4945 on: October 26, 2009, 11:19:57 PM
(Soon I believe since the stadium is almost done)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4946 on: October 26, 2009, 11:25:36 PM
(Actually, I was going to wait until after you and Taiyo finished your fight before starting; don't want any more people getting lost trying to figure out who's doing what)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4947 on: October 26, 2009, 11:36:04 PM
(I had something planned in case you decided to start while we were fighting actually, so start whenever you want)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4948 on: October 27, 2009, 12:33:12 AM
*flame continues to watch his anime in his room. >_>;*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4949 on: October 27, 2009, 12:36:24 AM
(If you insist 8D)

Atsushi and Ittetsu approach Ryuta, "It is ten 'til.  The competitors from earlier have arrived and there may be some newcomers who have seen the broadcast and making their way here to try their hand at the challenge."

Ryuta nods as he looks over to the Lakitu, "Into your position.  I want those still tuned into the competition to see the entire stadium for themselves while I announce the start of the next challenge."

The entire throne warps to the front of the Transervers as it slowly turns to face the competitors surrounding the stadium, taking a moment to examine its near perfect replica to the Japanese Iron Chef stadium, only larger and with more kitchens.

Ryuta straightens himself like a king sitting before his subjects, "It's almost lunch time here in Rockman Perfect Memories.  But you didn't come to this Junkyard to set up a picnic and enjoy the scenery around here."

"Well, actually-" one of the newcomers said before seeing a red ball with an orange flame symbol land on his head, causing an explosion that engulfed him in flames.  The entire crowd watched in bewildering shock as he screams in pain before falling over, unconscious with nothing but burnt clothes covering his body.

Ryuta clears his throat as he pulls back his right hand and places it gently on its respected armrest, "As I was saying; you didn't come here have a picnic in this gloomy sight, you came here because I have announced the next challenge in becoming an Extreme Iron Chef."

The throne's legs burst to life and lift him into the air, giving the competitors (And the people watching at home) a clearer view of the three transervers making up most of the stage, "Below you are three transervers.  Each will take you to three different locations, and each have their own instructions."

The throne hovers over the first transerver to the left, painted blue with frost decorations on the top, "This transerver will take you to Icicle Mountain.  Make your way to the Bonus Stage, collect the vegetables resting on the platforms and ride the giant condor back to the transerver.  You are only allowed to use the Ice Hammers the Ice Climbers use to break the platform and ward off the Topi, Nippicks and Polar Bears that get in their way."

The throne then hovers over to the middle transerver, painted like a familiar mushroom, "This transerver will take you to one of the eight worlds of the Mushroom Kingdom.  Collect any mushrooms that you find and reach the castle at the end where a transerver has been placed, waiting to take you back to the Junkyard.  You are only allowed to use the power-ups you find to ward off the enemies coming your way."

He then moves to the last transerver, painted like a Pokeball, "And this last transerver will take you to an isolated Pokemon forest where you'll have to use the six pokeballs provided by the checkpoint to capture any Pokemon you find while gathering any fruits you find."

The throne lowers back to its original position in front of the transervers, "Once you have run your course and collected what you can, make your way to the kitchen and create a meal using just those ingredients.  As for those who chose the Pokemon portal, you will only use the Pokemon you caught to help you prepare your meals, so make sure you capture those that are best fit for culinary purposes.  After you've prepared your dish, you'll bring them to me for a taste test."

The competitors mutter and look to each other in confusion as Ryuta rests his cheek upon his left hand, "Oh yes, I forgot.  For this challenge, I'll be your culinary judge.  Don't worry though, I don't expect something fancy; just so long as I find it edible.  But I should warn you, I've put a lot of Hole-in-the-Wall restaurants out of business just for serving me cold, unprepared food, and here's why."

He brings up his right hand with three bombs balanced on his fingers, his smokebomb, firebomb, and frostbomb, "My reaction to your food will be based on these three bombs.  Fire means it's too hot or spicy; frost means its too cold; and smoke means it's inedible.  If I hit you with any of these bombs, you will go back to the portal you chose, recollect your ingredients and start again."