The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439572

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4875 on: October 23, 2009, 12:39:18 AM
Afro: It's simple really.

Dan: A very simple yet difficult reason considering it's you we're talking about Taiyo.

Afro-Shroom then produced a very dense looking ball of red aura and held it in front of him...

Afro: Do you know what this is?

Dan: It's...truly incredible...a source a pure 110% concentrated energy Roa seems to need.

Afro: And with this...*he throws in up into the air*

Dan: ...We must...

Afro-Shroom and Dan then both jump into the air next to it as a brilliant light enveloped them. As the landed they had formed some thing that Roa only nodded in approval at. Afro and Dan had combined into a slightly gundam looking figure mixed with a Transformer like attachments but seemed a bit slimmer and had a few blood red circuitry lines veining out from their wrist onto their hands, and veining out from under their visor and ending around the edge of their mouth covering...

A&D: *striking a pose and point towards Taiyo* Destroy you!  >BD

"Oh, so you've pretty much turned evil. Well, I'll get that evil out of you guys, but first I need to beat the crap out of you."

Tai quickly (fast enough to barely be seen) moved behind Danfro, and did a kick that caused an explosion on contact (how big are they btw?)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4876 on: October 23, 2009, 01:25:45 AM
(Roughly Taller then Afro by himself and the name Danfro did cross my mind when I was typing my last post.  XD)

Danfro quickly did a front flip and launched off the floor by his hands and connected a powerful kick to Taiyo's rib cage

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4877 on: October 23, 2009, 01:44:15 AM
Tai was pushed back by the kick.

"Ouch, I hope that didn't break anything..."

After saying that, Tai got infront of Danfro as fast as the last time and did a barrage of flaming punches and kicks.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4878 on: October 23, 2009, 01:57:19 AM
Danfro took a few hits before he could reach out and grab Taiyo by the collar and headbutt him in the face...

Danfro: I seriously hope your not hoping to win this fight. *tosses Taiyo towards the wall behind the register*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4879 on: October 23, 2009, 02:40:52 AM
Tai's feet become covered in fire and he started to float before hitting the wall.

"Why? You think your chances are any better? Well, lets get this seriously started."

Tai then flew towards Danfro and punched him at a speed even faster than before, and then followed up with more punches and a kick that knocked Danfro across the room.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4880 on: October 23, 2009, 03:00:13 AM
Danfro: *digging his fingers into the ground to slow himself down upon landing* I don't think, I know I do! *He glares up and immediately a shelf besides Taiyo is hit with an explosive laser of some sort* What makes you think your the all mighty winner of this battle? *Stands up and holds his hand out for aim and he backs his other hand up as it creates a red-ish energy ball*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4881 on: October 23, 2009, 03:08:05 AM
As the battle unfolded, DWII slowly picked himself up and walked towards Roa.

"So, it's finally time for the evil Afro arc?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #4882 on: October 23, 2009, 03:37:37 AM
"Yes." Roa answered Wily. "It's been a long time coming now. What do you think? I first saw this potential on that day Ricardo died and the wheels of fate began turning in my favor." He sighed and shrugged. "I'm too old to have the patience for these things."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4883 on: October 23, 2009, 03:46:26 AM
"Way back then? You sure you are not senile from all the reincarnations? Still, Seeing Afro all evil like that... Is rather scary."

Archer

Reply #4884 on: October 23, 2009, 03:54:38 AM
"...I'll concede that I may have just been delusional, however, it;s irrelevant since it all turned out well for me regardless." He laughed. "Sometimes, I just can't help but think that Lady Luck was the one who dealt my hand in this reincarnation."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4885 on: October 23, 2009, 05:19:25 AM
"... Right... So... With Danfro busy with Taiyo, what's your next plan of action?"

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4886 on: October 23, 2009, 07:11:12 AM
Danfro: *digging his fingers into the ground to slow himself down upon landing* I don't think, I know I do! *He glares up and immediately a shelf besides Taiyo is hit with an explosive laser of some sort* What makes you think your the all mighty winner of this battle? *Stands up and holds his hand out for aim and he backs his other hand up as it creates a red-ish energy ball*

"I don't know..." Tai then suddenly appeared behind Danfro. "Why do you think you'll win?" Tai then kicked Danfro across the room again.

"Oh, and before I forget." Tai then ordered the rabbids to make barriers around the shelves to avoid them getting destroyed.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4887 on: October 23, 2009, 10:30:50 PM
As Danfro was kicked across the room, the ball he was creating in his hand shot up into the air. He then rebounded of the wall and leapt towards Taiyo and jumped over, landing behind him and driving his rather sharp elbow into Taiyo's shoulder causing them to fall over...

Danfro: Why? WHY!? I'll show you! *He picks Taiyo off the floor by his neck* I'll start off by snapping your neck like a twig!  O:<

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4888 on: October 23, 2009, 11:32:51 PM
"Bad move," said Tai with a smile. He then set himself on fire so that Danfro would release him and then shot a huge blast of fire at point blank.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4889 on: October 24, 2009, 12:22:55 AM
Blackmore stepped back and smiled.

"Lord, what fools these mortals be...yessir. Hyeheheheh."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #4890 on: October 24, 2009, 02:25:58 AM
The broccoli sneaked into the recently built stadium where the Iron Chef competition will take place.

"Ah ha ha ha. I have made it into the stadium unnoticed, now I shall put my ingenious plan into fruition" The broccoli thought to itself. It then set it's eyes on one of the workers resting around said stadium. It closed in on the worker and asked him "...Are you one of them judges...?"

"...Genious!" It thought to himself.

Meanwhile, back at anImate...

"..............................Am I alone again?" StrangeMan said to himself, as a tear appeared on his sad yet pupilless eyes.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4891 on: October 24, 2009, 02:47:24 AM
There were no other workers around except for Atsushi, who just stares at the broccoli, and Ittetsu, who suddenly shows up behind him.

"Ippongi-sama made it clear that he didn't want another judge," he said, rather sternly, "So you will either abide by his rules or leave the competition."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4892 on: October 24, 2009, 03:26:49 AM
"....Sooooo...is he the judge...?" The broccoli said as it pointed at  Atsushi.
"...Or are you the judge...or both...?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4893 on: October 24, 2009, 03:32:21 AM
"That is classified information only Ippongi-sama will announce at the start of the next challenge," Ittetsu said, "I suggest you wait until noon before asking anymore questions."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4894 on: October 24, 2009, 03:50:07 AM
"...But I just wanted to give the judge...or judges...a before-judging-present-of-appreciation..." It replied as it revealed a dish with a handfull of large caramel covered orbish food.

"...It is a custom in my country..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4895 on: October 24, 2009, 03:54:04 AM
The two just stare at the dish before taking it off the broccoli's hands.

"We will hold onto this until after the challenge," Ittetsu said, "A true judge is one who performs best on an empty stomach."

They then head off to find a clean place to store the questionable dish.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4896 on: October 24, 2009, 04:17:29 AM
"...'Kay...I'll just wait somewhere here till the contest starts..." The broccoli said before the two left.

And as he went to wait and prepare for the competition it whispered to himself:"...Just as planned..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4897 on: October 24, 2009, 05:28:45 AM
"Bad move," said Tai with a smile. He then set himself on fire so that Danfro would release him and then shot a huge blast of fire at point blank.

Danfro: Damn!

Danfro quickly yanks one of the barricaded shelfs between him and Taiyo. Danfro then kicks the red hot barricaded shelf towards Taiyo. Danfro then firmly plants his feet to the ground and extends his right arm out being hel by his left at the elbow...

Danfro: *Turning slightly towards Roa and extending his palm towards Taiyo as a small black square formed in it* Shall I end this?  óVó

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4898 on: October 24, 2009, 05:47:49 AM
Roa rolled his eyes. "Yes. Just do it already.."

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4899 on: October 24, 2009, 08:22:10 AM
Tai easily dodged the shelf, and after noticing the black square, he quickly punched Danfro in the face.