Strider Xhaiden · 439173

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4850 on: October 22, 2009, 01:15:02 AM
Dan: Wait what?-AH! *starts trembling*

Dan was suddenly hit with a flood of recovered data and schematics in his old memory banks. He suddenly knew things he never knew about him self, such as his purpose...a weapon built for only destruction and devastation. Things he hated like mindless destruction and war were suddenly on his "enjoy" list, he finally understood who he was and why he was made...he was now a true weapon. And now he was to begin with his first target. Taiyo...

Dan:...Target; Taiyo...directive; "Take out"...mission;....start.  B(

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4851 on: October 22, 2009, 02:18:12 AM
Afro continues to float around the VOID and let's his mind wander...

Afro: Hm...well now where the hell am I? Bah, doesn't matter I'll just ask some one for directions and-Oof! *He bumps into a figure* Hey what's the big...idea...man?
"Hey what's the big idea!" The man - who looked liked he'd overdosed on steroids - said, glaring at the one who bumped into him. "You think you can just come into my realm and bump into me?!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4852 on: October 22, 2009, 02:20:22 AM
Afro: Whoa...your realm? I don't see your name any where on this! *waves his hand at nothing*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4853 on: October 22, 2009, 02:21:17 AM
"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow. "But what if my name was VOID, and I had named the place after myself? What then?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4854 on: October 22, 2009, 02:23:50 AM
Afro: Let's see some proof of ID then. How can I be sure your name is realy void and not Nancy Mcnewdimensionstealer?

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4855 on: October 22, 2009, 02:25:02 AM
The man slowly began to sweat. "Uh.... THERE IS NO NEED FOR ID IN MY REALM!" He boomed.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4856 on: October 22, 2009, 02:28:26 AM
Afro: AH HA! *points his finger at the steroid abusive man* So who are you really huh? A Demon? A super dimensional figure? A God?

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4857 on: October 22, 2009, 02:29:49 AM
He glared for a moment before he lowered his head and sighed. "If you really must know...I am a rejected god."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4858 on: October 22, 2009, 02:31:22 AM
Afro: Rejected? I didn't even know they had try outs...er, So why were you rejected?

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4859 on: October 22, 2009, 02:32:57 AM
"I...I...I was-asn't...Manly enough!" He sobbed tears - which he would claim were manly tears.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4860 on: October 22, 2009, 02:36:32 AM
Dan: Wait what?-AH! *starts trembling*

Dan was suddenly hit with a flood of recovered data and schematics in his old memory banks. He suddenly knew things he never knew about him self, such as his purpose...a weapon built for only destruction and devastation. Things he hated like mindless destruction and war were suddenly on his "enjoy" list, he finally understood who he was and why he was made...he was now a true weapon. And now he was to begin with his first target. Taiyo...

Dan:...Target; Taiyo...directive; "Take out"...mission;....start.  B(

Instead of fighting, Tai simply teleported Dan someplace else (you decide Afro).

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4861 on: October 22, 2009, 02:37:30 AM
Afro: Oh that's a load of bull [parasitic bomb]! I've only known you for five minutes and your probably the most manliest super being I know so far! *pats him on the back* Trust me if you let people tell you what you can and can't do then you shouldn't listen to them in the first place.

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4862 on: October 22, 2009, 02:45:58 AM
"Awww, thanks you're nice." The man smiled, before he stabbed his hand into Afro's stomach. "Sorry about this, but I have orders from that Roa guy. He offered me a chance of getting out of here in exchange for awakening something inside you...? Eh, I don't really get it but whatever."

The man did something that caused Afro's evil side to resurface...

"Ah...man, what a hassle." Roa scratched the back of his head. "Suppose I'll go after him. I just need to wait for Afro to get there first, using him as a beacon I'll be able to get there easily." He sighed and looked around. "Where did his brothers get to? Those guys never show when something big is happening..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4863 on: October 22, 2009, 02:50:00 AM
Afro: *coughing and gurgling from having a very manly hand inside his  gut* W-well...at least I'm...n-not hungry any-y moooore... *he faints and slowly beings to glow a red aura*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4864 on: October 22, 2009, 02:53:20 AM
The 'manly' man laughed. "Roa said this power will breakthrough the VOID! Soon I will be free of this nothingness and my chance for unrejection will come...!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4865 on: October 22, 2009, 02:58:32 AM
(@Taiyo: Wait...how exactly did you teleport him?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4866 on: October 22, 2009, 02:59:25 AM
(Technology + magic and stuff, don't ask details)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4867 on: October 22, 2009, 03:10:50 AM
(oooook...  o~O)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4868 on: October 22, 2009, 03:21:11 AM
(For now it's supposed to be a portable teleporting machine or something that I've been using for quite a while actually, don't worry about how it works)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4869 on: October 22, 2009, 03:27:16 AM
The 'manly' man laughed. "Roa said this power will breakthrough the VOID! Soon I will be free of this nothingness and my chance for unrejection will come...!"

The rejected god of manlyness was going to gloat some more provided his head wasn't blasted of by Afro's "Pea Shooter" at point blank range...

Afro: *slowly picks himself up and looks at the limp body of his former VOID co worker* Hmph, sure hoped he felt that. *looking around he wals back towards the point he came in and slowly burns a line through the VOID with his finger and red aura* Well it was sure a hell of a wait...wondered what took Roa so long to finally start this.

Mean while in anImate, Afro's image began to reappear...

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4870 on: October 22, 2009, 03:46:44 AM
"Oh, you finally showed up." Roa said to the appearing Afro. "Feeling...Better?" He asked, while he looked for something where Afro was before. "Ah, here it is!" He said, picking up the meda watch. "Now, time to get my weapon back."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4871 on: October 22, 2009, 03:51:30 AM
Afro: *smirking* Gladly...

Afro-Shroom slaps the watch on and presses the transport button. As he did Dan slow began to appear before him, rather angry look at that...

Afro: Dan...

Dan:...Afro

Roa: Now both of you...Tai is your first target.

Afro and Dan both nodded and glared back towards Taiyo, both chuckled a bit and took a stance...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4872 on: October 22, 2009, 04:03:31 AM
"Oh Afro, you're back! Wait, why are you looking at me like that?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4873 on: October 22, 2009, 11:37:48 PM
Afro: It's simple really.

Dan: A very simple yet difficult reason considering it's you we're talking about Taiyo.

Afro-Shroom then produced a very dense looking ball of red aura and held it in front of him...

Afro: Do you know what this is?

Dan: It's...truly incredible...a source a pure 110% concentrated energy Roa seems to need.

Afro: And with this...*he throws in up into the air*

Dan: ...We must...

Afro-Shroom and Dan then both jump into the air next to it as a brilliant light enveloped them. As the landed they had formed some thing that Roa only nodded in approval at. Afro and Dan had combined into a slightly gundam looking figure mixed with a Transformer like attachments but seemed a bit slimmer and had a few blood red circuitry lines veining out from their wrist onto their hands, and veining out from under their visor and ending around the edge of their mouth covering...

A&D: *striking a pose and point towards Taiyo* Destroy you!  >BD

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4874 on: October 22, 2009, 11:54:14 PM
"DBZ, no big loss. Better safe than sorry though."

*teleports Aeon to above Ryuta's stadium*

Ittetsu walks over to Ryuta after a couple hours, "Everything is prepared.  What should we do about...?"

"Leave him alone," Ryuta said, "I doubt he'd want to destroy the entire stadium just to vent his frustration.  And if he does, just toss him into one of the three Transervers I had you program."

He sits up and pulls out another pomato, looking towards the floating Lakitu that had been broadcasting the last challenge up until the incident inside anImate, "In the meantime, set up the camera and program it to broadcast throughout the city.  It's time to announce our next Extreme Iron Chef Challenge to encourge our previous participants to come back, as well as lure in some new amateurs."

The Lakitu says nothing as he reaches into his cloud and pulls out a camera attached to his fishing pole and activates it.

Once again, every TV and monitor is replaced by a picture of Ryuta sitting upon his throne.

"I apologize for cutting the feed earlier," he said, "We had some...minor inconsistencies that I felt, for the sake of those at anImate, should not be publically exposed to the rest of the city."

He tosses the pomato once before placing his left elbow on the armrest and placing his cheek upon it, "In any case, I'm going to give you prideful amateurs another chance to prove your culinary talents."

The camera begins to pan back as the full extent of the staidum is exposed; three times larger than the usual Kitchen Stadium in both the Japanese and American Iron Chef shows.

"Be at the RPM Junkyard by noon today if you want to continue or want another chance at grabbing the title of Extreme Iron Chef.  I will explain the gist of your next challenge once you do."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D