The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439199

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4825 on: October 19, 2009, 10:24:29 PM
"Normally I would have you ask one of your knights since I believe I saw her participating, but considering how short her attention span might be," Ryuta said without looking towards Silan, "I'm currently setting up the next Extreme Iron Chef challenge; although considering what happened back at anImate, this may as well be the first REAL challenge for the participants who still want to continue on with the competition.  All they have to do is show up by noon today to prove they still want to participate."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4826 on: October 19, 2009, 10:27:59 PM
Extreme Iron Chef challenge?What is that....and what do you mean with that one of my Knights is atempting it? As far As I know only one of my Knights can cook...and he is not female...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4827 on: October 19, 2009, 10:51:04 PM
"Its just something I came up with between boredom and a maration of Iron Chef America," Ryuta said, "I just wanted to see if RPM fits the bill of having someone who's cuisine reigns supreme."

He takes a bite out of the pomato in his hand, "But after monitoring the events in anImate, minus the misunderstanding, it didn't look like a lot of people wanted to carry that title with them.  I'll just have to wait until noon to know for sure if all this was just a big waste of time."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4828 on: October 19, 2009, 10:58:39 PM
I see....If you guys need some help just ask...altough...it won´t be cheap  [eyebrow]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4829 on: October 19, 2009, 10:59:25 PM
"ACK! I ... I don't... know! All I... I can say... is... is find the... the source!" DWII gasped, slowly turning a bit blue.

Dan: *lets go off DWII as he fell on t the floor* The source?

Afro-Shroom arrives in time to see Temnota restrain Ryuta and Tenchou with the DIS PEAR in his hand...

Afro: *Staring at the pear with hunger*...You gonna eat that? 8D

Tenchou: >_>'

Dan turned his back to DWII and paced a bit...

Dan: *Snapping his fingers* That's it! Come on Wily we need to have a talk with Roa.

DWII: B-but why do you need-GACK! *Dan grabs him by the scruff of his lab coat and drags him with*

Dan: Because I know this has some thing to do with you, Roa, and that pear.

Cap'n Afro is standing outside the RPM Junkyard and patiently smokes a cigarette as he watches the Kitchen arena built...

Cap'n: Man this brings back....memories.

Afro continues to float around the VOID and let's his mind wander...

Afro: Hm...well now where the hell am I? Bah, doesn't matter I'll just ask some one for directions and-Oof! *He bumps into a figure* Hey what's the big...idea...man?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4830 on: October 20, 2009, 12:03:17 AM
I see....If you guys need some help just ask...altough...it won´t be cheap  [eyebrow]

"I don't need help; I have everything under control," Ryuta takes another bite out of the pomato, "I'm only looking for those who want to continue participating in this competition.  Since the first challenge was uncalled for, there is still a chance for newcomers to join in.  I just need to wait until the stadium is built before broadcasting a reopening in participation."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4831 on: October 20, 2009, 07:08:59 PM
Dan: *lets go off DWII as he fell on t the floor* The source?

Dan turned his back to DWII and paced a bit...

Dan: *Snapping his fingers* That's it! Come on Wily we need to have a talk with Roa.

DWII: B-but why do you need-GACK! *Dan grabs him by the scruff of his lab coat and drags him with*

Dan: Because I know this has some thing to do with you, Roa, and that pear.
As DWII is being dragged along the ground, he stretches and grabs some more stuff.

"Despite all this dragging... Might as well get the stuff that's laying around..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4832 on: October 20, 2009, 07:30:35 PM
Blackmore frowned as his cape went up in flames and...did nothing to bother him.

"You little estranged parentally-challenged lovechild. If you're going to light anyone on fire, I suggest it be Aeon. And do hurry, before he sticks a knife in all your lovely little books."

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4833 on: October 20, 2009, 07:39:16 PM
"Heh, I knew it wouldn't do much, turning someone to ashes is not exactly a warning."

(his whole body was supposed to be on fire, not just his cape but whatever. Oh, and is Aeon gonna try to destroy them now?)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4834 on: October 20, 2009, 08:40:59 PM
(Aeon was trying to destroy them in the first place :p )

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4835 on: October 20, 2009, 10:36:33 PM
[OOC: Oh, I know, but the only "solid" parts of Blackmore are his hat, cape, jacket, suit, gauntlers and boots; the latter two are made of metal. Hence, only his cape - which covers his suit - and proably his hat would go up in fire (but you really don't want to damage Blacky's hat...). Otherwise, he's just made of a dark, shadowdy substance and hence not strictly solid nor ignitable. =P]

"The proverbial nail has at last embedded itself in this young man's cranium, yessir."

Meanwhile, Aeon was pulling out vintage copies of DragonBall Z and slicing the pages out with his throwing knives. "Ah, nothin' like a bit of senseless vandalism to get the ol' blood a-pumpin'..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4836 on: October 20, 2009, 11:19:09 PM
Meanwhile, Aeon was pulling out vintage copies of DragonBall Z and slicing the pages out with his throwing knives. "Ah, nothin' like a bit of senseless vandalism to get the ol' blood a-pumpin'..."

Cap'n: Hmm...I have the strangest urge to out right kill some one who's not respecting classic manga history...oh well.

meanwhile back in the WDS...

Lab rat: Hm...I wonder how the Doctor and Afro are doing?

Bio-Mouzer: *random grunts and growls*

Lab rat: Yes I suppose they're ok but still. >_>'

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4837 on: October 21, 2009, 01:50:34 AM
"DBZ, no big loss. Better safe than sorry though."

*teleports Aeon to above Ryuta's stadium*

Archer

Reply #4838 on: October 21, 2009, 01:17:20 PM
Roa blinked, and ceased his mindless destruction to raise a hand in welcome to Dan and Wily, who were approaching him.

"Yo, Wily! And-" Roa smirked, "-the weapon of mass destruction. What can I do for you two today?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4839 on: October 21, 2009, 02:24:09 PM
meanwhile back in the WDS...

Lab rat: Hm...I wonder how the Doctor and Afro are doing?

Bio-Mouzer: *random grunts and growls*

Lab rat: Yes I suppose they're ok but still. >_>'
(Aww... The lab rats! >w<)

DWII raised his hand up to greet Roa.

"Being pulled around... You?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4840 on: October 21, 2009, 10:39:55 PM
Roa blinked, and ceased his mindless destruction to raise a hand in welcome to Dan and Wily, who were approaching him.

"Yo, Wily! And-" Roa smirked, "-the weapon of mass destruction. What can I do for you two today?"

Dan: Do you have any idea how to bring back Afro? For some reason he just faded away in front of me and vanished. It also seems almost every one is starting or have lost any memories or idea of who Afro is.

(Aww... The lab rats! >w<)

(Yes, I still remember them. 8D)

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4841 on: October 22, 2009, 12:00:02 AM
"-Oh." Roa's smirked, "I could tell you that, but you know what? I won't. Maybe if you help me in someway like - Oh! I know. Destroy the shop, hmm? I might be persuaded to tell you the secret."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4842 on: October 22, 2009, 12:04:33 AM
Dan: Rrrr...I know you...and you are telling the truth...and if be it so, yes I will help you on the grounds you tell me and help me get Afro back. Deal? *holds his hand out offering a hand shake*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4843 on: October 22, 2009, 12:07:50 AM
Roa inclined his head. "Of course." He shook Dan's hand. "It's nice to - ah, be doing business with you." And besides, I need to get Afro back anyway. I did put that power in him.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4844 on: October 22, 2009, 12:11:23 AM
Ok... Someone wanna fill me in on what's happening so far?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #4845 on: October 22, 2009, 12:14:04 AM
(Me and Blackmore teamed up and now we be destroying the store, you dig?)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4846 on: October 22, 2009, 12:24:47 AM
"My threat still stands!" said Tai to Roa.

Archer

Reply #4847 on: October 22, 2009, 12:51:09 AM
Roa gave a very long drawn out sigh.

"Are you really going to make a big deal out of this? Fine. Dan, take this guy out!" He commanded Dan, pointing at Tai.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4848 on: October 22, 2009, 01:02:28 AM
Dan took a step back in shock. He looked at Tai and then at Roa and finaly he's some what plastic and metal hands...

Dan: Roa...I...I don't think I can do that'>.>

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4849 on: October 22, 2009, 01:06:06 AM
"Oh, is that so, Dan? The allow me to help you with that problem." He raised his hand toward Dan. "Now, let the D.A.N. Project restore to full power!" He said, restoring the data that Afro had deleted, returning Dan to his full power, and his original thoughts and purpose.