The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439432

Archer

Reply #4800 on: October 18, 2009, 01:20:55 PM
"Of course. So why do you keep him around anyway? I remember when I recruited him I was...how you would say, not quite sane." Roa chuckled. "Is he at least useful at preforming manual labor?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4801 on: October 18, 2009, 01:33:33 PM
"Not quite sane? The boy is an idiot, dear Roa, a bona-fide imbecile. That's why I keep him around, yessir; he's stupid enough to put himself on the line for the sheer sake of doing evil. Deathwatch here follows my orders to the letter, but he does it out of loyalty and honour - Aeon just thinks it will make him "cool", yessir. It's almost amusing. If he were to hone his time-bending abilities, he could be an unbeatable opponent. But, no, instead he flitters along carelessly, bullying others and determining himself to make at least some semblance of an impression, yessir. I remember when I used to be smug and egotistical like him. Five thousand years trapped, alone, in another dimension made me think otherwise, yessir." Grinning his usual evil-Chesire-Cat grin, Blackmore stroked his chin. "Besides which, watching him make a fool of himself is always entertaining, yessir."

Archer

Reply #4802 on: October 18, 2009, 01:36:04 PM
Roa blinked for a moment. "Huh. You know you could have just skipped the first bit and just said the part about him being entertaining." He shrugged. "Anyway, how do you want to do this, blow stuff up?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4803 on: October 18, 2009, 01:37:50 PM
Blackmore smiled and snapped his fingers, sending a nearby bookshelf alight in a blaze of indigo flames

Archer

Reply #4804 on: October 18, 2009, 01:39:40 PM
Roa frowned for a moment, befored clicking his fingers which summoned a bolt of lightning that obliterated two bookshelves.

Roa smirked.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4805 on: October 18, 2009, 01:44:39 PM
"Ahhhh, I do love a good bit of senseless ravaging of other peoples' property," chimed Blackmore, eviscerated a number of shelves with his sword, Nightmare.

Archer

Reply #4806 on: October 18, 2009, 01:46:43 PM
"Yes, it really gets the old blood going!" Roa agreed, throwing around bolts of lightning like he was Zeus.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4807 on: October 18, 2009, 01:58:22 PM
Temnota heard some breaking noises.
Could it be?....Please excuse me...
She hid in the shadows of the shelves. She wandered inside the shadows to the destination where Roa and Blackmore were causing chaos. Sfter she emerged from the shadows, she rolled her eyes at the sight of the destruction.
Seriously, you´re acting like little boys...

Archer

Reply #4808 on: October 18, 2009, 02:00:11 PM
Roa sighed. "If you think these acts childish, then it simply means you cannot see the greater purpose."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4809 on: October 18, 2009, 02:19:58 PM
I´m just a teenager...I thought it´s your job to explain me those things...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4810 on: October 18, 2009, 02:38:50 PM
"In the time I have lived, many a great civilisation has risen and fallen; mountains have rised and eroded; oceans filled and dried; grand forests grew and decayed. After five milleniae of sheer nothingness, I should say one is entitled to a bit of casual entertainment!"

Archer

Reply #4811 on: October 18, 2009, 02:49:43 PM
Roa blinked. "You really need to learn to summarize, pal." He said to Blackmore.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4812 on: October 18, 2009, 03:09:04 PM
"I'm very old and I want to have some fun."

Archer

Reply #4813 on: October 18, 2009, 03:17:13 PM
"Very good!" Roa blew up some more stuff. "But really, the real fun begins - for me at least - when someone tries to stop us."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4814 on: October 18, 2009, 03:26:24 PM
"Oh, certainly. It almost makes me regret leaving those two outside. But I'm sure they'll figure a way to escape; heroes are wont to do such things, yessir."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4815 on: October 18, 2009, 03:41:01 PM
You are destroying a manga store...you think someone ,except the owner, cares about it?

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4816 on: October 18, 2009, 04:30:51 PM
Aeon turned and gave Tenmota a snide glare. "Hey, last time I tried something like this, I got trampled by five dozen manga nuts and ended up in hospital for a damn week. Took even longer for the feeling to return to my frickin' legs. Otaku can be pretty tetchy about this kinda stuff, toots."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4817 on: October 19, 2009, 02:18:34 AM
DWII was about to order his new SD army to grab more stuff from anImate when a burning shelf fell and crashed on top of said army.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY THEM!? THEY WERE STILL SO YOUNG!!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4818 on: October 19, 2009, 02:55:33 AM
Meanwhile, at the RPM Junkyard, Ryuta sat on the throne, watching as Atsushi and Ittetsu began building a Kitchen Stadium-like arena using the parts from the mountains of old parts and scrap (Which they cleaned and sterlized before setting up).

Half an hour into the construction, Ittetsu looks over to Ryuta, who's now resting his chin on his hand while rubbing his thumb around another whole pomato, "What do you suppose we should do about the fiasco going on at anImate?"

"Don't bother with it," Ryuta said, nonchalantly, "I'm sure Tenchou can deal with the vandals trying to put him out of business.  All that stuff he does is not for show, you know."

Ittetu just looks at him some more before going back to work on constructing the statdium.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4819 on: October 19, 2009, 05:11:48 AM
"BLASPHEMY! Nothing is wrong with this SD Gundam I built!"
"And Dan, if there really was such a person called Afro, I would have a feeling to gnaw, which I don't, so this Afro guy you keep speaking off is just an imaginary friend of yours." DWII said, before finishing his last SD Gundam.
DWII was about to order his new SD army to grab more stuff from anImate when a burning shelf fell and crashed on top of said army.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY THEM!? THEY WERE STILL SO YOUNG!!!"

Dan: I'm still here Doc...*Grabs DWII by the collar of his lab coat and slams him onto one of the shelfs*...And I want a straight answer! Is there or is there not something that can bring Afro back from where ever you sent him!?  O:<

DWII: Gack! How can I bring back some one who never existed in the first place?  O^O

Dan: If you can't then who!? *tightens his grip on DWII's coat and lifts him up*  O:<

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4820 on: October 19, 2009, 05:18:57 AM
Tai watches Roa and Blackmore destroy the place.

"If you guys burn the imports and retro sections I'll seriously murder both of you," said Tai to them.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4821 on: October 19, 2009, 06:29:37 AM
Dan: I'm still here Doc...*Grabs DWII by the collar of his lab coat and slams him onto one of the shelfs*...And I want a straight answer! Is there or is there not something that can bring Afro back from where ever you sent him!?  O:<

DWII: Gack! How can I bring back some one who never existed in the first place?  O^O

Dan: If you can't then who!? *tightens his grip on DWII's coat and lifts him up*  O:<
"ACK! I ... I don't... know! All I... I can say... is... is find the... the source!" DWII gasped, slowly turning a bit blue.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4822 on: October 19, 2009, 09:45:38 PM
Aeon, sensing a challenge from Taiyo, skipped off to the retro section. Blackmore just sighed.

"Unintelligent as a flat section of carved timber, yessir."

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4823 on: October 19, 2009, 09:52:58 PM
Before Blackmore could destroy anything, he was suddenly set on fire.

"That's the last warning."

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4824 on: October 19, 2009, 09:59:57 PM
Temnota looked at Blackmore being set on fire
 It´s one of those days....

Meanwhile at the RPm Junkyard.
Inside the flying ship EDELEISEN, Silan was working on something new, but she couldn´t quite concentrate....
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT NOICE?!
She left the ship to check out the situation outside. She saw the works on the Kitchen Stadium-like arena, which made her quite curious. She approuched Ryuta
May I ask what is the meaning of this?