The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439145

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4700 on: October 02, 2009, 03:35:59 AM
"...Hey...it's not my fault your hand's so tasty..." The broccoli said while it continued to chew on the store owner's hand.
"...By the way...I wanna buy this books...so I can enter the cooking contest..." It then showed the large damp ball of cooking mangas and DVDs, along with the gift certificate on the top.

"Let go of my hand and I'll ring them up...." Tenchou mutters, slightly disgusted by the sight.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4701 on: October 02, 2009, 06:30:35 PM
"Mint! Mint! MINT!"

Mint stopped in her tracks at looked down at Nick. "What is it, silly-boots?"

Nick managed to drag himself up to his feet - now that the deranged feline had loosened her grip - and adjusted his shades, scarf and hair. "You were...kinda dragging me and StrangeMan around the place."

Mint's face flushed a deep crimson shade. "Ohh, I'm so sorry! So sorry!" she squealed, clinging onto Strange with enough force to strangle an ox.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4702 on: October 02, 2009, 08:52:30 PM
"Nah, given that this is Afro we are talking about... Nothing is as it seems..."

Dan: Well you do have a point there Wily, I've known Afro for pretty much most of my life and I have to say, he is the living definition of Murphy's law.  -u-'

Soon both Cap'n Afro and AfroMania made their way to Tenchou. Mania was covered in Mangas and DVDs while Cap'n had a sour look of defeat on his face...

Mania: Sign both of us up as a duo for the competition.

Cap'n: ... B( *has a manga stuck to his back along with the girl employee chasing him*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4703 on: October 02, 2009, 11:34:29 PM
Tenchou had a confused look when Cap'n and Mania stated the question, "What're you talking about?  I'm not incharge of some cooking competition, he is." he adds by pointing towards the outside where Ryuta is, still waiting for the rest of the intended competitors to come outside.

Just as quickly, Tenchou pulls out his scanner, holding to towards the two, "Buuuuuuuuuuuut...if you're planning on buying those, I won't have a problem ringing them up."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #4704 on: October 03, 2009, 01:39:41 AM
"Mint! Mint! MINT!"

Mint stopped in her tracks at looked down at Nick. "What is it, silly-boots?"

Nick managed to drag himself up to his feet - now that the deranged feline had loosened her grip - and adjusted his shades, scarf and hair. "You were...kinda dragging me and StrangeMan around the place."

Mint's face flushed a deep crimson shade. "Ohh, I'm so sorry! So sorry!" she squealed, clinging onto Strange with enough force to strangle an ox.

"No that's okay. I love to have my-GAH!...bones crushed by a hug...it's a great way to STAAAY [more bone crushing] in shape" StrangeMan squeeked as his very life was being crushed by the apologetic, and very powerful, feline.

"Let go of my hand and I'll ring them up...." Tenchou mutters, slightly disgusted by the sight.
"...'Kay..." The broccoli then released Tenchou's hands from his drooling jaws.
"...Oh...before I forget...ring this up too...Orangoo will kill me if he doesn't get his monthly dose of Wonder Boy...he's a fan you know..." It said as it showed a perfectly clean, slobber free manga of said series.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4705 on: October 03, 2009, 09:36:30 AM
"No that's okay. I love to have my-GAH!...bones crushed by a hug...it's a great way to STAAAY [more bone crushing] in shape" StrangeMan squeeked as his very life was being crushed by the apologetic, and very powerful, feline.
Miss...please, donĀ“t crush my dear original-kun....
Said Sonne, who was standing behind Mint.
...That is my job

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4706 on: October 03, 2009, 10:22:05 PM
Nick took a few steps back, trying to get away from Ms. Mewly as quickly as he could. Mint dropped StrangeMan and swerved around, beaming.

"Oh, hi there! I'm Mint, what's your name?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4707 on: October 06, 2009, 06:53:39 AM
After ringing up the costs of the next few people standing in line, Tenchou sighs a bit in exhaustion, an unusual feat for someone so high spirited and dramatic.

"I'm seriously considering a break after this line is finished," he sighs again.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4708 on: October 06, 2009, 07:36:43 AM
As the line slowing shortened, DWII decided to pass the time with more conversation.

DWII: So Afro, how are you feeling now?

A: Fine.

DWII: And now?

A: Still fine.

DWII: What about now?

A: ...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4709 on: October 06, 2009, 10:35:35 PM
Afro: YES! I'm still fine!  >8|

DWII: *Taken back a bit* I see...very interesting.  bVd

Dan: Afro, are you sure? you seem different.

Afro: *looks at his reflection in the window* I don't see anything wrong, but enough about me. Come Dan, we need to find you materials.

Dan: For?

Afro: Your new body. *Grabs Dan* Let's go! You to Doc. 8D

DWII: But I-Gack! *Yanked by Afro by the scuff of his shirt* >3<

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4710 on: October 07, 2009, 04:18:35 PM
As DWII is being dragged on the floor by Afro, he pouts a little, since he still has not gotten his memorabilia scanned.

"So what's this about getting materials for Dan's new body?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4711 on: October 07, 2009, 07:50:16 PM
Afro: Weeeeell, seeing as how Dan's old body got destroyed awhile ago and since it was kinda my fault...

Dan:  B(

Afro:  -u-'

DWII: Soo, what kind of materials did you have in mind?

Afro: Why I'm glad you asked!

Afro Drags DWII around another corner and stops in front of a wall of various SD Gundam models, MedaBot Tin packs and parts and some misc. model items as well...

Dan:...you have got to be kidding me... -AC

DWII: *looking abit confused*  o~O You mean your gonna use...

Afro: Time to build models!  8D

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4712 on: October 07, 2009, 08:24:39 PM
RMZX and Kallen quickly shoved their items into a box and ran back to their house.

Well, that was.... intresting...

Agreed... what do you wanna do now?

I think i'm comfortable laying right next to you...

I like the idea of that...  :3

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4713 on: October 08, 2009, 07:15:07 AM
*Flame finally sits down in is office on FAUST and starts watching the mountain of anime he bought on his TV*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4714 on: October 08, 2009, 03:37:59 PM
Afro: Weeeeell, seeing as how Dan's old body got destroyed awhile ago and since it was kinda my fault...

Dan:  B(

Afro:  -u-'

DWII: Soo, what kind of materials did you have in mind?

Afro: Why I'm glad you asked!

Afro Drags DWII around another corner and stops in front of a wall of various SD Gundam models, MedaBot Tin packs and parts and some misc. model items as well...

Dan:...you have got to be kidding me... -AC

DWII: *looking abit confused*  o~O You mean your gonna use...

Afro: Time to build models!  8D
DWII: You have got to be kidding me. YOU DARE TO USE DAN TO DEFILE SD GUNDAM MODEL PARTS!?

Afro: Ehh... Yeah?

DWII: *facepalm*

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4715 on: October 15, 2009, 12:14:38 AM
Ryuta waits until most of the participants are outside before warping another pomato onto his hand.

"So it seems some of you have been plasted with the cookbooks and mangas that were meant to be a requirement to continue this competition," he began, tossing the pompato up and down in his hand, "But what if I were to tell you there's been an unfortunate misunderstanding in the way they were supposed to be handed out."

There was a flood of shocked an aggravated vocal confusion as Ryuta continues, "Tenchou's main objective was to herd you towards the invantory of the books and convince you to buy them, not flat out throw them into your shopping cart and force you to use your 10,000 zenny gift certificate to buy them.  In that regard, I decided to call foul and delcare neither of you winners or losers of this round."

He stops tossing the pomato and crosses his arms, "This will also be your last chance to decide if you want to continue in this Extreme Iron Chef challenge.  I'm giving you all until noon today to go home, rest, and think this through.  Those who choose to continue in this competition gather any cooking equipment you need and rendezvous at the RPM Junkyard for your next challenge."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4716 on: October 16, 2009, 06:32:37 PM
Dan: *floating around Afro-Shroom* Do you seriously believe this will work?

Afro: Yup. Ok now Doc I need your help.

DWII: With what exactly?

Afro: You ever hear of cross overs?  8D

Cap'n: *Approaching Tenchou* I'm finished with my business here, now could you please get this off of me? *Turns around and points to the female employee stuck to his back*

Mania: Cap'n...your really gonna compete again aren't you?

Cap'n: ...I must...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4717 on: October 17, 2009, 12:20:16 AM
Nick coughed.

"Er, Mint? I think we'd better go."

"Why's that?" asked Mint, turning to look at him.

"'Cos my Crest is glowing," said Nick, gesturing to the shining star emblem on the back of his right hand, "Whiiiiiiich usually means something's up."

Mint nodded and smiled sadly at Sonne and Strange Man. "I've gotta go. But I hope I see you again some time."

The two hopeful heroes darted out of the store and hopped into the waiting E-Wing, then blasted off to find the source of the trouble.

Archer

Reply #4718 on: October 17, 2009, 12:24:01 AM
A laugh sounded from a behind a shelf. "Something's up...Good. I was getting bored." Emerging from behind the shelf, Roa stretched. Now to follow them. Shouldn't be hard.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4719 on: October 17, 2009, 12:24:55 AM
Cap'n: *Approaching Tenchou* I'm finished with my business here, now could you please get this off of me? *Turns around and points to the female employee stuck to his back*

Tenchou stares at the situation, a bit baffled, before sighing and picking up a watering can.  He points the nozzle towards the books keeping them together and tips it slightly, causing the books to release the employee, sending her plopping onto the floor with a light squeak escaping her mouth.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4720 on: October 17, 2009, 12:27:52 AM
The E-Wing soon reached its destination: the plain where Aeon and his entourage were located. Enigma and Mint leapt out of the vessel and adopted combatitive stances.

"I figured as much," said Enigma, "It's Blackmore again!"

"Hey!" yelled Aeon, demanding he be noticed.

"And Aeon."

"That's better."

Archer

Reply #4721 on: October 17, 2009, 12:32:45 AM
With smashing sound, Roa crashed into the ground behind Nick. Urghhh...I still haven't got the hang of flying yet.. He pulled himself up and raised a hand. "Yo! Mind if I...crash in?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4722 on: October 17, 2009, 12:34:47 AM
Enigma almost collapsed. "R-Roa! What are you doing here?"

"Ah, so good of you to join us," said Blackmore jovially, "About time, too."

"Heheh," muttered Aeon, "Time."

Archer

Reply #4723 on: October 17, 2009, 12:40:29 AM
"Ah." Roa's lips twitched up. "What am I doing here? Well the answer is the same reason I do pretty much anything: Boredom." He stuffed his hands in his pockets. "So what's all this about, anyway?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4724 on: October 17, 2009, 12:46:28 AM
"It's quite simple, really."

Time stopped. When it resumed, Enigma and Mint found themselves in handcuffs.

"Really, heroes these days are so very easy to fool. It's almost too disappointing to express, yessir."