The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439300

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #4675 on: September 28, 2009, 10:49:16 PM
The broccoli shaped being cracked a smile at the customer.
"...Thanks...I feel much better now..." He continued to walk, with his large slob covered wad of mangas and DVD cases, towards the cash register. Where he saw an afroed man chewing on the hand of the store owner.
"...Hey...does that hand taste good?..."

Meanwhile, StrangeMan persude Mint, whom was dragging Nick all over the chaotic bookstore.
"Wait Nick! I didn't quite catch what you said! Can you repeat it!?" He shouted at Nick, as book and DVD projectiles narrowly missed him.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4676 on: September 28, 2009, 11:24:49 PM
"Help me!" yelled Nick, as a number of books landed on him, while Mint carelessly flung bits and pieces over her shoulder.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4677 on: September 28, 2009, 11:39:34 PM
"AH, OKAY!!" StrangeMan then morphed the tips of his capes into large cartoon-esque gloves he used to grab unto Nick. He was about to start prying him out from the feline humanoid's strong grip...however...
"...Eh, Nick...I seem to be stuck.z" Due to the sticky wrappers of the various cooking manga's and DVDs...and so StrangeMan was also dragged around by Mint.
"GAAAH!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4678 on: September 30, 2009, 02:30:14 AM
DWII looked on in shock as Afro almost finishes up DIS PEAR from Tenchou's hand.

"... Well, this sure isn't going according to plan, then again, this is a comical take-over, so it works somewhat..." DWII rubbing his chin.

Afro: *ploping Tenchou's hand out of his mouth* Ack...well it was a mighty tasty pear...if it weren't for all that glue and this thing.

Tenchou: That's my hand!  ;O;

Afro: Well you should was it more often buddy, it tasted of nothing but sweat, tears, and ink.  B(

"Sure!" DWII proceeded to counter that's just behind Tenchou, and places all 20 gift certificates on top. And another DIS PEAR, which didn't look the same as the previous DIS PEAR. At all. (8D)

Afro: *looking at the new pear* ... You gonna eat that one too?

Tenchou: * Face Palm* Nooooo, I wanted to eat a pear that will teleport me into a void of despair and nothingness! idiot...

Afro: Well fine you don't need to use that tone of voice on me!  >8| *grabs the pear*

Tenchou: What!? I was being sarcasstic-gack! *he forcefully swallows the pear Afro-Shroom threw into his mouth* AH!

DWII: Well that's one way to do it...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4679 on: September 30, 2009, 03:01:40 AM
But as Afro was about to take his hand out, he failed to notice that it still had the same sticky material that was on the last DIS PEAR, causing his hand to get stuck in Tenchou's mouth.  Tenchou begins to panic as he tries to upchuck DIS PEAR, frantically turning to the employees still around the counter and choking for help, to which they immediately dogpile both of them in a vain attempt to break them away from DIS PEAR.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4680 on: September 30, 2009, 04:43:10 AM
Afro: GAH! *trying to get his hand out of Tenchou's mouth* Damn it! I never said you could eat me too!  O:<

Tenchou: *still choking on Afro's hand*  ;^;

As the employees dog piled, Afro-Shroom accidentally bumped his arm in a bit deeper worsening the situation...

Afro:  >_<

Tenchou:  ;^;

DWII:  Oh my... >0<

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4681 on: September 30, 2009, 05:41:54 AM
"...Wow...human hands MUST be very tasty if they're that many other humans trying to eat that guy's hand..." The broccoli thought aloud.

In the mean time, StrangeMan was still being draged by Mint, along with his friend Nick. While he sled on his under belly, he sang a familiar tune.
"♪WA-wa, WA-wa, WA wa wa wa.
My-name-is-Strange~♪
My-name-is-Strannnge~♪
My-name-is, My-name-is,
My-name-is-Strannnge~♪
I-am-called-Strange~♪
Me-llamo-Strange~♪
My-name-is,
My-name-is-Straaannnnggee~♪"

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4682 on: September 30, 2009, 05:50:18 AM
Tai kicks Tenchou in the stomach in an attempt to get him to throw up both Afro's hand and the DIS PEAR.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4683 on: September 30, 2009, 06:49:19 AM
"..."
Flame goes to the farthest check out counter.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4684 on: September 30, 2009, 03:13:28 PM
As DWII watched the whole scene unfold before him, he can't help but giggle a bit.

"So... Is this progress ok with you?" DWII asked, turning towards Roa.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #4685 on: October 01, 2009, 08:22:46 AM
Roa smirked. "Yes. Everything is proceeding well."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4686 on: October 01, 2009, 08:28:35 AM
EDIT: Sorry for the repost and delete; just thought I'd put this after Roa's post.

After what seemed like half an hour (And several kicks from Taiyo) Tenchou finally hurls out DIS PEAR.  It was covered in saliva, causing its stickiness to dull out and lose grip.

Ryuta warps onto the counter and stabs his Red Lotus Saber into DIS PEAR, burning it to ashes.

"Alright, no more attempts to take over the store and DISapPEAR the owner; I believe he's learned his lesson in forcing his products onto other people," he mutters, shooting a glance that sent chills down Tenchou's spine, more out of the ordeal he suffered earlier than the intimidating leer in his eyes, "Anyone who has bought something with the 10,000 zenny gift certificates line up outside and wait until the half hour is up or everyone else has gotten their stuff.  There's something I need to clear up concerning the first stage of this competition."

With that, he warps out of the store, reappearing on his hovering throne as he waits to see if anyone was going to do as told.

Archer

Reply #4687 on: October 01, 2009, 08:38:01 AM
Roa sighed. "I can understand making him spit it out...but burning it? The DISaPEARing should have been instantaneous, and now I can't even find out what was wrong with it..." He shook his head.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4688 on: October 01, 2009, 04:15:38 PM
"I'd blame the plastic wrap, it's stickiness must have messed with DIS PEAR... Oh well, at least Afro ate it... Might as well watch him DISaPEAR..." DWII putted on a 8D face.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4689 on: October 01, 2009, 06:52:30 PM
But if he disapears, who will pay his dept to you?
Asked Temnota

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4690 on: October 01, 2009, 07:07:22 PM
"Oh, no worries, he will still have to pay up, no matter what happens."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4691 on: October 01, 2009, 07:17:00 PM
Temnota looked confused at Wily II.
I donĀ“t know mister if you are more evil or mad...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4692 on: October 01, 2009, 07:59:32 PM
Afro: *looking at DWII, Temnota and Roa* ...Some how I'm not surprised.

Dan: *floating out of Afro's pocket* My Afro, your taking this quite well. If I were in your situation I'd be going insane.

Afro: Been there, done that.  8D

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4693 on: October 01, 2009, 08:20:48 PM
"Seeing how Afro has clearly not DISapPEARed I have to say that Afro is either immune to it, or your DIS PEAR failed somehow."

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4694 on: October 02, 2009, 12:12:48 AM
*Flame checks out and sneaks away from the randomness*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4695 on: October 02, 2009, 02:11:55 AM
MEANWHILE!!!...

...The broccoli creature with a dog's face began to chew on Tenchou's hand.
"...Mmmmmmm...it IS tasty..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4696 on: October 02, 2009, 02:15:03 AM
Tenchou sees the broccoli and frantically shakes his hand while screaming like a little school girl.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!  GET IT OFF!!!  GET IT OFF!!!"

The employees once again dogpile onto him while trying to pull his hand out of the broccoli.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4697 on: October 02, 2009, 02:24:48 AM
"...Hey...it's not my fault your hand's so tasty..." The broccoli said while it continued to chew on the store owner's hand.
"...By the way...I wanna buy this books...so I can enter the cooking contest..." It then showed the large damp ball of cooking mangas and DVDs, along with the gift certificate on the top.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4698 on: October 02, 2009, 02:44:35 AM
"Seeing how Afro has clearly not DISapPEARed I have to say that Afro is either immune to it, or your DIS PEAR failed somehow."
"Nah, given that this is Afro we are talking about... Nothing is as it seems..."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4699 on: October 02, 2009, 02:46:24 AM
*Flame takes his stuff to his secret RPM house, and then goes to the WDS to freeload off of Dr. Wily's supercomputer.*

"Honestly, he should really make one of these specifically for videogames... It plays them so well..."