The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439187

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4625 on: September 27, 2009, 11:28:50 AM
*Sigh* I guess I pay for some cooking books just for the heck of it.
Temnota followed WilyII.

Sonne looked at Roa.
We are all alone now :D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4626 on: September 27, 2009, 11:29:36 AM
DWII made his way back towards Anime Tenchou, who seems to be still in a heated discussion with Flame.

"Excuse me, I will like to purchase for these items, if you don't mind." DWII lifted up his spoils towards the face of Tenchou.

"Oh, and have DIS PEAR too." To which, he pulled out that same pear.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4627 on: September 27, 2009, 11:32:29 AM
Upon hearing those magical words (Well, at least in his case), Tenchou whips around to face WilyII, "Glade to be of help with your purchases!"

He then notices DIS PEAR, "And...DIS PEAR...?"

He reaches over to take it off WilyII's hand and examine it.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4628 on: September 27, 2009, 11:36:01 AM
"Oh... Well... DIS PEAR makes you DIS[ap]PEAR and leave you in DESPAIR. So... Bye-bye! :3"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4629 on: September 27, 2009, 11:45:25 AM
Just when Tenchou was about to figure out what WilyII meant, Ryuta suddenly warps on his cashier desk and kicks the pear out of his hands, sending it flying into a wall leading to the storage room.

Archer

Reply #4630 on: September 27, 2009, 11:46:47 AM
atleast that's what would have happened, if DIS PEAR was not covered in the same sticky stuff as the cookbooks.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4631 on: September 27, 2009, 11:53:04 AM
Sudenly Ryuta´s shadow started moving on it´s own and became physical. Then it wrapped itself around Ryuta´s body like a rope.
Don´t interfere...It´s just fun

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4632 on: September 27, 2009, 06:58:40 PM
"Flame utilizes this as an opportunity and slowly disspears from Tenchou, and heads to the anime section.

"Hmmm... Now, lets see what theyve got BESIDES iron chef DVD's. Im looking to buy maybe a collection this time.."
He strokes his chin as he observes the shelves.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4633 on: September 27, 2009, 07:20:20 PM
The girl pants as she chases after Cap'n, firing more of the same books, "Come back sir!  You didn't even check out how great these books are!"
Cap'n: Ha, like I would need any of this *the chase continues*

"... Do you even KNOW who I am!?" DWII pulled out a small calculator and punched in a few numbers.

"... Fine! Put it on Afro's debt, he'll pay up."

Wherever Afro was, he let out a rather large sneeze.

Afro: Hm....*rubbing his nose* I wonder what that was for...

Roa sighed. And here I thought no one could reach the same stupidity level as Afro..

Afro: *Sneezing again* GAH! I better not have a cold or something...

Mania: Rrrr, I can't stand this come here! *grabs Afro-Shroom by the scruff of his neck* We're going in!

As Afro Mania Kicks open the door and prepares to yell out some obscene insult he is quickly hit with a barrage a cooking mangas. As Afro-Shroom uses this opportunity to sneak in the store and meet up with Roa he leaves one of his certificates with Afro Mania...

Mania: *under a pile of mangas* ....D-damn...you....mangas...*shakes his fist at the air*

Afro-Shroom arrives in time to see Temnota restrain Ryuta and Tenchou with the DIS PEAR in his hand...

Afro: *Staring at the pear with hunger*...You gonna eat that? 8D

Tenchou: >_>'

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4634 on: September 27, 2009, 07:34:52 PM
When Nick at last found Mint, she had already gathered an enormous pile of knick-knacks and miscellaniae, which she held in a mound in her arms.

"Mint!" yelled Nick. He noticed the passionate flames burning in Mint's sparkly green eyes: her look of hot-blooded determination. Despite her petite build, cute little looks and furry ears and tail, Mint was a fierce fighter and determined competitor. Nick knew from experience that her mind worked a little like a steam train: it took a while for it to start, but when it got going, there was no stopping her. His attempt to get her away from her collection - or rather, her hoarde - earned him a fist to the face, which sent him flying across the store and straight into a shelf of rather heavy DVD box sets, which landed on top of him. While he was dazed and buried under a pile of DVD boxes, Mint skipped over to him and waved.

"Hiiiiii, Nick! I didn't know you were here~"

"I can't feel my legs..."

Blackmore, from his seat in the passenger section of Aeon's Zeitschiff, observed the scenery of RPM through the windows beside him. While he was occupied in his own scheming reverie, he felt something tap his shoulder.

"What is it, yessir?"

Standing next to him was Liquorice, holding a tray of drinks. "Lemonade, sir?"

"Uh...thank you," said Blackmore, taking a glass. "And what, pray tell, are you doing here, yessir?"

"Oh, I'm Aeon's sidekick now. I get to serve drinks here. He thinks I should have to wear a maid outfit, too, 'cos it'd fit better with the job."

"Yes, I can tell that's exactly why he wants you to wear it," said Blackmore, with a repulsed frown.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4635 on: September 27, 2009, 08:27:44 PM
I hate this.... I can't move...

I hate using this power...

RMZX Removed the books and DVDs from him and Kallen using Photoshop. He also took the liberty of erasing the rest of the Books and DVD's from existance.

Kallen, lets go get some real Items...

Sounds fine to me...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4636 on: September 27, 2009, 10:06:06 PM
Afro-Shroom arrives in time to see Temnota restrain Ryuta and Tenchou with the DIS PEAR in his hand...

Afro: *Staring at the pear with hunger*...You gonna eat that? 8D

Tenchou: >_>'

Tenchou stares at Afro a second before holding DIS PEAR in front of him, "By all means!  GET IT OFF ME!!!"

I hate this.... I can't move...

I hate using this power...

RMZX Removed the books and DVDs from him and Kallen using Photoshop. He also took the liberty of erasing the rest of the Books and DVD's from existence.

Kallen, lets go get some real Items...

Sounds fine to me...

Ryuta just watched as the mountain of books and DVDs he was hoping to get the competitors to use in their future challenges were taken off the wall.  Though he was relieved that Tenchou won't have to be stuck with them the rest of his life, the fact that it was a REQUIREMENT to have at least one of them meant that the competition was over before it started.

Heaving a frustrated sigh, he warps back to his throne and waits for the other hour to be up before making his announcement.

"Perhaps it would have been better if you'd let them get the cookbooks they need to continue with the competition," Ittetsu said.

"No," Ryuta grumbled in disappointment, "The specific reason I had them get those cookbooks was not just to get them out of Tenchou's hands, but proof that they want to continue in this competition.  And the fact that the entire collection has disappeared leads me to think that NO ONE wants to continue with this competition solely because it's too stupid for them to even consider a challenge."

He pulls out another pomato and chews on it while dreading his options, "Now I have no choice but to disqualify everyone and end this competition, which also means I have to tell the other people I involved that they've wasted their time waiting for any participants to show up.  But I guess that's a good thing to them because they're too proud of themselves to even want to carry such a 'silly title' around."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4637 on: September 27, 2009, 10:18:17 PM
Tenchou stares at Afro a second before holding DIS PEAR in front of him, "By all means!  GET IT OFF ME!!!"

Afro: Hot damn! *snaps his finger in joy as he grabs the pear but notices it won't move from Tenchou's hand* ...What the hell I tought you said I could have it?  >8|

Tenchou: B-but I did!  O^O

Afro: Then let go!  :W

Afro-Shroom struggles as he attempts to pull the pear off Tenchou's hand...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4638 on: September 27, 2009, 10:25:13 PM
"W-why not just eat it out of my hand!?" Tenchou mutters nervously.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4639 on: September 27, 2009, 10:27:29 PM
Temnota was looked at Afro.
By all means, you better leave it alone little Afro...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4640 on: September 27, 2009, 10:28:23 PM
"Excuse me, Mr. Shopkeeper Man, sir," chimed Mint, poking Tenchou; she was holding her stack of goodies in one hand and dragging Nick in the other. "How much for all this?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4641 on: September 27, 2009, 10:51:46 PM
"W-why not just eat it out of my hand!?" Tenchou mutters nervously.

Afro: *suddenly stopping from turning on a near by chain saw* Oh... *puts Tenchous hand in his mouth and chews*

Tenchou: I meant THIS hand!   o-O *holds up the other hand which held the pear*

Afro: *pulls tenchou's hand out of his mouth and spits out the scanner he had along with it* I knew something tasted like plastic and laser...*grabs Tenchuo's other hand, polps it in his mouth and begins to eat the pear out*

Tenchou:  ;O;
Temnota was looked at Afro.
By all means, you better leave it alone little Afro...
Afro: *pulls Tenchuo's hand with a half eaten pear still on it out of his mouth* You are you calling little? That's some thing pretty big coming from some one who managed to get spanked from Mania over there. *points over to Mania*

Afro Mania got up again with a serious attitude in his eyes, before falling victim to another barrage of mangas and DVDs RMZX missed...

Mania: gah...argh...damn you...still... *weakly shakes fist at Tenchou*

Afro: Now if you excuse me I have a half eaten pear still waiting on this man's hand.  -_- *plops Tenchou's had back in is mouth and continues eating the pear*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4642 on: September 27, 2009, 10:53:46 PM
Do what you want....Roa and Wily won´t be happy though...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4643 on: September 27, 2009, 11:02:21 PM
Afro: *plops out Tenchou's hand again with a nearly no pear on it left* Oh please, I already owe my life and several after lifes worth of unplayable debt to Wily, and Roa already doesn't even care what happens to me. I doubt a simple ordinary pear will anger them... *plops tenchous hand back in and finishes up the pear*...Bef-shides...it'sh not like'sh spefcial or any fing.

Tenchou:  ::)

Temnota:... [eyebrow]

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4644 on: September 28, 2009, 12:57:17 AM
Wait... if there are still DVD's and Cookbooks, that competion can still go on...

Guess so...

RMZX and Kallen find as much stuff Related to Geass as they can and walk up to the counter.

We want to buy all of this.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4645 on: September 28, 2009, 01:07:06 AM
Tenchou sighs a bit as he looks over to RMZX and Kallen, his eyes closed into straight lines, "Very well...at least if DIS PEAR still affects me I can at least go down in glory...."

He begins ringing up the cost of the DVDs, "That's about two of your gift certificates...and you are aware that you only have one hour left before the rest of them expire...."

Well, that's another way of getting rid of them....

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4646 on: September 28, 2009, 02:43:33 AM
Flame arrives to Tenchou and drops down an obscene amount of DVD box sets, (who knew Flame watched that much anime?)

"Tell me the cost Meito. Although first, theres one DVD I cant find, and it pains me you dont have it."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4647 on: September 28, 2009, 02:57:34 AM
Tenchou looks over to Flame, still expressing that same, horizontal-line-eyed expression while squeaking, "What's that...?"  With Afro chewing on his hand, it was obvious Flame has no clue he was about to be in some very serious danger.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4648 on: September 28, 2009, 03:12:23 AM
Only Two of them?

Grabs EVERY Last Knightmare Frame and Character Figures (Except for the Villetta ones)

How much more of those certificates are used up now?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4649 on: September 28, 2009, 03:17:04 AM
DWII looked on in shock as Afro almost finishes up DIS PEAR from Tenchou's hand.

"... Well, this sure isn't going according to plan, then again, this is a comical take-over, so it works somewhat..." DWII rubbing his chin.

"Tenchou! Hi again! Purchases of cookbook DVDs and stuff! For now..."