The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439122

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4550 on: September 22, 2009, 10:07:20 PM
Ohhhh, a cooking competition...did you hear that miss Temnota?
Suddenly Temnota emerged from Sonne´s shadow.
Sounds like fun  >w<

Cap'n: Hm, So you are also joining in on this Ms....Temnota and you there....Sonne? My, well I don't see the harm in a little friendly competition. *smirks*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4551 on: September 23, 2009, 04:10:22 PM
"Alright, let's..." But before DWII could finish his sentence, the city-wide transmission began to air, and they all watched.

"... So... Plans?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #4552 on: September 24, 2009, 01:33:56 AM
"A little stiff 'cause I took long nap...but mostly fine. Right now I'm heading towards this place called AnImate for some big event or something like that." StrangeMan showed his friend the gift certificate he had picked up from the ground.

Back in AnImate...

"Eh, a cooking competition....Nyeh~♪" Said the broccoli shaped silhoutte, drooling over all the diffrent types of food that might be in the cooking arena.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4553 on: September 24, 2009, 02:39:01 AM
"Dont worry, I can get us in the back door. Tenchou always had a liking for me. dunno why. He muttered something about knowing legendary W-san. I assume he meant you. If I bring you there, no doubt Ill get us in."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4554 on: September 24, 2009, 05:56:32 AM
How long is this going to take...

However long the contest announcer decides to stall...

(Btw, how much do you think I could buy with 30 Certificates?  8D)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4555 on: September 24, 2009, 08:40:56 AM
(That remains to be seen.... [eyebrow])

"So now that everything has been announced," Ryuta began as the counting grew louder the closer they got to opening day.

"Citizens of Rockman Perfect Memories,"

"With an open heart,"

"A will to thrive,"

"And an empty stomach,"

"I say unto you in the words of all who have dirtied their hands finding the one chef most deserving of the title Extreme Iron Chef!"

5...4....3.....2..................1!!!!!!!!!!!

The entire area falls silent another second before Ryuta throws his hand into the air and thrust it towards the doors.

"ALLEZ CUISINE!!!"

Right on cue, the doors fly open, driving all participants to ram their way inside and attempt to grab what they can in the 2hrs they have to use every certificate they grabbed.  Tenchou watches in sheer delight as everyone scrambles to clear his store of everything.

"So many customers...." he gasps as tears start to fly out of his eyes, "It's a dream come true second to Legendary Girl A...!  He truly is a miracle...!"

Earlier that morning....

Tenchou screams in overdramatic hysteria as a mountain of manga-style cookbooks were dumped in front of him.

"What the hell is this!?" he cries as lightning strikes behind him, "I didn't order these!"

"Well, unfortunately that's exactly what these customers wanted me to do," Hajime mutters as he begins checking off his checklist, "No other store on the market would accept them clearly because of their manga and anime appearance.  You're store is the only place that'll accept them."

"B-but...." Tenchou sobs, "This isn't a culinary store!  Can't you convince them to find someone else!?"

"Come now," Hajime said, patting the devastated Tenchou on the shoulder, "I'm sure you'll find some way of selling them.  I'd love to help you with that, but unfortunately I have other deliveries to make, so you're pretty much on your own."

"B...but...." Tenchou watches in more devastation as Hajime climbs back onto his dragon truck and drives off, leaving him to figure out what to do with them.

His entire being fades to white, "No one will want to buy all these....  They'll be sitting on my shelf forever...AND EVER...AND EVER!!!!"

He trembles in fright before grabbing his head and throwing it back while screaming at the top of his lungs;

おうえんだ-ん!!

At that moment, Atsushi, Ryuta, and Ittetsu burst out of the door, about to announce their presence when they saw the mountain of manga-style and anime cookbooks and DVDs stacked in front of them.  The trio looked to each other before Ryuta smirked.

"Say," he began as he walks over to Tenchou, "You mind if we use your store for a while?"

Tenchou creeks his head over to him, still giving off that jaw dropping expression with a squeaky "eh?"

"It'll help you get rid of those books faster...."

Tenchou's colors immediately returned as he grabbed Ryuta's hands and holds them up, "They will!?  What's your plan!?"

"Oh, nothing much," Ryuta said, "Just take all those gift cerfiticates you have cluttering up your store and shower them onto the city.  You'll have a ton of customers waiting to buy those books and you won't have to wait another day for someone to come and take them off your hands."

"Really and truly!?" Tenchou's eyes sparkle as a ray of light shines above him, "You really are a miracle...even when you aren't cheering me on....  I'll do it!"

Tears continue to spill from Tenchou's eyes as he throttles his fists with excitement and joy, "Such a miracle...." he then looks back to the crowd as they continue to pour in, his face darkening to determination as fire errupts behind him, "And now...to make sure this entire store is rid of all those cookbooks those morons tried to dump on me...."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4556 on: September 24, 2009, 02:21:01 PM
RMZX and Kallen burst out of the ground.

HEY TENCHOU!!! HOW MUCH CAN I BUY WITH 30 CERTIFICATES?

RMZX holds up the certificates.

Tenchou was speechless.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4557 on: September 24, 2009, 08:52:58 PM
Nick browsed through the leaflet; once or twice his eyebrows raised in interest, but ultimately, he handed the leaflet back to Strange.

"Sounds fun, but I'm afraid I won't be partaking. Although I might know someone who..." He was cut off as Mint Mewly, leaflets in her hands, trampled straight over him and scurried inside the door. As Nick got back to his feet, he fixed his shades, brushed his jacket and shooed away the little birdies fluttering around his head. "Never mind. Looks like she's already here."

"Where're we going, anyway?"

"Just keep flying, my boy. I'll tell you when we get there, yessir."

Aeon grumbled obscenities under his breath, wondering how he was once again wrangled into helping Blackmore with his latest crazy scheme. But the promise of a reward was too great for him to say no to, and he now found himself flying his airship, the Zeitschiff, to wherever it was Blackmore wanted him to go. Never mind that he was being paid in Oreo cheesecake.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4558 on: September 24, 2009, 11:00:07 PM
RMZX and Kallen burst out of the ground.

HEY TENCHOU!!! HOW MUCH CAN I BUY WITH 30 CERTIFICATES?

RMZX holds up the certificates.

Tenchou was speechless.

Speechless still before more tears spill down his face.

"That much...!?  WHY YOU JUST SAVED US HALF THE MOUNTAIN!!!" he cries for joy before pointing at RMZX and Kallen, "LAY IT ON THEM!!!"

Suddenly, he staff jumps out from behind the counter with nearly 30 of the seven mangas displayed on the poster and two entire series of both Iron Chef Japan and America.  They began throwing them at the newly married couples.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4559 on: September 24, 2009, 11:03:00 PM
Cap'n Afro effortlessly pushed and shoved as he made his way into anImate. He flipped through many of the available material but sighed in disappointment as none f them was what he was looking for. He knew if he was gonna not only find what he needed for him self and his brothers but to also win this competition, he needed to find the one franchise he looked up to...

Mania: Hey-*cut off by seeing the flier Strangeman and Nick were looking over* a cooking competition....at an anime specialty store....Damn it if Cap'n participates....*thinks to him self* Gah! He's gonna try to prepare the one dish that nearly killed every one back when we were kids! *turns around and runs toward anImate* And if that happens then what who will be left for me to fight with!?

Afro:huh? *picks out the certificates out of his afro*

Dan: Hm...I think this is what Hajime was talking about...

Afro: How do you know? We were never near the anImate building nor any where the broadcast could of been received?

Dan:...Other then breaking the fourth wall you do realize you modified me with a small tv receiver a long time ago right?  B(

Afro: Oh yeah....well what are we waiting for? If anything maybe I can find a new way for you to return back to normal.

And with that Afro-Shroom rocked on and made his way towards the anImate...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4560 on: September 24, 2009, 11:23:59 PM
WAH!! KALLEN! GET A BOX!!!

Kallen desprately tried to get a box while still being bombarded with items.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4561 on: September 24, 2009, 11:49:15 PM
A female staff appears in front of Cap'n, looking all cute and girly.

"Oh my, sir!  Are you looking for something?" she asked, "Maybe I can help you find what you're looking for!"

She giggles as she reaches behind her and hurls out a complete set of the cookbooks and DVD that were on the poster outside.

Most of the items that landed on Kallen and RMZX stuck like glue.  Try as they might, they couldn't get it off.

Tenchou's tenacious expression rises as well as the temperature around him, Whadya know....  Those sticky book wraps actually worked....  The slightest touch of a person's body temperature will cause the beads to melt, producing a sticky glue so strong, it even clings to the tip of your finger and never break off....

He raises his scanner with a sinister look on his face, And while they scramble to get it off, I'll ring up everything we threw at them, putting their gift cerficiates into effect and leaving them square in their hands to do as they please....

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4562 on: September 25, 2009, 12:05:07 AM
A female staff appears in front of Cap'n, looking all cute and girly.

"Oh my, sir!  Are you looking for something?" she asked, "Maybe I can help you find what you're looking for!"

She giggles as she reaches behind her and hurls out a complete set of the cookbooks and DVD that were on the poster outside.

Cap'n:*quickly side stepping the DVDs and books* I need none of this child play material. Tell me where do you keep your copies of the DragonBall, Iron Wok Jan!, and Martial Arts Cooking Legend Bistro-Recipe Mangas!  B(

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4563 on: September 25, 2009, 12:10:26 AM
I... can't move....

Neither.... can I...

RMZX and Kallen collapsed to the floor covered in books and DVD's.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4564 on: September 25, 2009, 04:25:21 PM
"Dont worry, I can get us in the back door. Tenchou always had a liking for me. dunno why. He muttered something about knowing legendary W-san. I assume he meant you. If I bring you there, no doubt Ill get us in."
"... I guess buying all those SD Gundams from him have their perks..." DWII laughed a little.

"Anyways, let's get going then."

To speed things along, they (DWII, Flame, Taiyo, Roa) all hopped into a nearby teleporter and were instantly teleported into the chaos that is now inside the anImate building.

"... Looks like we made it just in time."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4565 on: September 25, 2009, 08:26:51 PM
"Excuse me," said Nick. He managed to squeeze his way into the anImate building, trying to find Mint amidst the brouhaha, preferably before she got competitive and punched someone into the stratosphere. He didn't know how it felt to have a seven hundred page cook-book thrown against his face when he went in. He did now.

In an attempt to make small talk, Aeon adressed Deathwatch. "So. You're a ghost, huh?"

"Not a ghost, per se," replied Deathwatch, expertly polishing his scythe, "A phantom; a spirit; the soul of an aged man, kept alive within a black cowl and skeletal torso. It's quite different."

"I do have a sense of humour, yessir. Deathwatch, yessir. Hyeheheheheh."

"Another thing," said Aeon, "Why do you always say 'yessir'? It's freaking creepy."

"Verbal tic, yessir. It's a character trait, yessir; comes with the job. Just like you and Deathwatch's time-warping abilities and penchant for bladed objects, yessir."

"...I guess genre saviness comes with the package too?" asked Aeon.

"Correct, yessir."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4566 on: September 25, 2009, 10:32:51 PM
Tenchou slowly raises his scanner towards the pile his staff threw onto RMZX and Kallen, his eyes flashing as his sinister demeanor darkens, "You're doing us a good favor by taking half the load we've been cursed with.  I hate having to burn all these useless mangas and DVDs, especially since they were delivered by the Legendary Deliver Dragon Rider."

The girl giggles cutely as she winks towards Cap'n, "I'm sorry, sir.  But those books are in an actual bookstore."

She then turns B.B. Hood and yanks a bazooka out of the skirt of her fighting uniform, "You'll have to make due with what we're stuck with!"

She begins firing the same mangas and DVDs at Cap'n, all covered in the same wrap as the ones thrown at RMZX and Kallen.

It wasn't long before the other staff starts throwing the books at the customers trying make use of their 10,000 zenny certificates to buy things other than the cook-mangas and DVDs.  Barely any of them were able to escape without being pounded by at least one of the mangas or DVDs.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4567 on: September 25, 2009, 11:14:19 PM
Flame saw Tenchou harasing kallen and RMZX, and decides to help them out.

"Heeeey! Anizawa!"

"HM? WHATS THIS!? A CALLING FROM A FAMILIAR VOICE!? IT CANNOT BE!"

*insert epic unnecessary action sequence typical of Tenchou*

"FLAAAME!"

"Um. Hi. Uh, how've you been? but before that, Ive brought someone youve been dying to meet."

Flame the stepped aside and allowed Tenchou to gaze upon Dr. Wily ll.

Tenchou: :o "!"
"Legendary... W-san!"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4568 on: September 25, 2009, 11:28:09 PM
Cap'n Afro grabbed a random customer and used him to fend off the barrage of mangas and DVDs.

Cap'n: Damn you false advertisment! My one true nemesis! *drops the random customer and looks around to see all the employees employing (8D) the same tactic* Rrrr...No wonder they dropped all these git certificates in the city...they just want to get rid of all these cooking mangas! Fine I'll show them, I don't need any of these! I still have my old copies, and I still remember how to prepare the meal! I'LL SHOW YOU-*cut off by DVD missing his face by mere inches*...

The girls fusses about the aim being off on here bazooka and promises the next shot won't miss...

Cap'n:  We'll see about that!  [eyebrow] *dashes off as the girl gives chase*

AfroMania and Afro-Shroom arrive outside anImate and observe the chaos that is ensuing inside...

Mania: ...

Afro: ...

Dan: L-let's wait abit until the competition begins.  -u-'

Afro-Shroom rocks off and waits outside anImate with AfroMania...

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4569 on: September 26, 2009, 05:25:15 AM
Leaving Flame and Wily to do their thing for now, Roa took a look around the place.

"This is madness." He stated. He felt a little pleased when no one made a Sparta joke and smirked.

"If this is how things are then...I will protect the innocent!" He pumped his fist in the air - before promptly lowering it and snorting. "...yeah, as if I'd do that." He rolled his eyes.

"Actually..." Roa frowned. Isn't this place a little familiar..? Oh that's right, this is where I dumped one of those faulty capsules. Which Afro found.

Letting his thoughts trail off, he wondered what happened to Harming. He seemed to have disappeared. Well there is a piece of me still inside him from when I was using his body. Because apparently I can do that.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4570 on: September 26, 2009, 07:50:04 AM
Flame saw Tenchou harasing kallen and RMZX, and decides to help them out.

"Heeeey! Anizawa!"

"HM? WHATS THIS!? A CALLING FROM A FAMILIAR VOICE!? IT CANNOT BE!"

*insert epic unnecessary action sequence typical of Tenchou*

"FLAAAME!"

"Um. Hi. Uh, how've you been? but before that, Ive brought someone youve been dying to meet."

Flame the stepped aside and allowed Tenchou to gaze upon Dr. Wily ll.

Tenchou: :o "!"
"Legendary... W-san!"
"Ehh... Hi there... So... I guess we're here to get stuff?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4571 on: September 26, 2009, 08:10:09 AM
AfroMania and Afro-Shroom arrive outside anImate and observe the chaos that is ensuing inside...

Mania: ...

Afro: ...

Dan: L-let's wait abit until the competition begins.  -u-'

Afro-Shroom rocks off and waits outside anImate with AfroMania...

"I thought the mayhem inside was already an indication," Ryuta says as he sits upon the throne hovering over the entrance, "The competition's already started.  You just didn't arrive in time to hear the introduction."

Tenchou jitters with more excitement, "This is so sweet!  The great W-san himself is here...." he then reaches behind him and pulls out the entire set of cookbooks and DVDs he's been "cursed" to lug around, all of which were attached to strings to avoid him getting stuck on the wrappers covering them, "TO BUY SOME OF THIS LIMITED EDITION BOOKS!!!"

Two more of his staff showed up around Taiyo and Flame, holding the same collection.

"YOU HAVE THE 10,000 ZENNY GIFT CERTIFICATES TOO!?" one of them shouts with an overdramatic flare of determination, "THEN WHY DON'T YOU USE THEM TO BUY THESES!?!?"

They begin throwing the collection towards Flame and Taiyo.

An older woman wearing the same apron as the rest of the employees drops down in front of Roa.

"Hello, sir," she said with a rather smug laugh, "You come here looking for these!?"

She then twirls the entire cookbook collection over her head, wrapped in thick chains, then lobs them towards Roa.

The girl pants as she chases after Cap'n, firing more of the same books, "Come back sir!  You didn't even check out how great these books are!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4572 on: September 26, 2009, 08:22:21 AM
"Ehh... Sure, I guess... *Notices Mister Ajikko within the pile* ... YOU ARE A SAVIOUR!!!"

Archer

Reply #4573 on: September 26, 2009, 08:24:11 AM
Roa didn't even realize what was happening, being to deep in though, before he was sent flying by being lobbed by an entire collection of cookbooks.

"....dammit."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4574 on: September 26, 2009, 09:15:53 AM
Roa got catched by Sonne and Temnota.
Hey Mr. R. Are you here for the cooking competition too?
Asked Sonne, who´s cape was turned into a shield, protecting the group from DVD attacks.