The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439271

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4525 on: September 20, 2009, 10:13:14 AM
Cap'n Afro taps his foot as he waits in line for the opening...

Cap'n: They best have what I'm looking for here...I'd hate to have to cause an describable amount of Zennies worth of damage to this place. *grabs a new cigarette and lights it as he waits*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4526 on: September 20, 2009, 09:00:52 PM
A few of those Gift Certificates landed into RMZX and Kallens house, where they had been laying together after they had got done with .....business....

Hm? AnImate?

That store thats near our house, remember?

RMZX looked out the window and saw the towering AnImate building....

Hmm...

RMZX Grabs a really large vacumm out of his closet and turns it on to grab the gift certificates.

I'll just give these to whoever wants them...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4527 on: September 20, 2009, 09:30:55 PM
Ritter Sonne was standing in front of the AnImate.
Why are here sooo many people? :\ I hate waiting....I´ve got an Idea!  :V
Sonne´s cape wrapped itself around Sonne´s waist, creating a spiked sharp tutu. He started spinning towards the front door, screamming people were dodging him. When he stopped at the door, he started a Maniac laugh.
Fwo-ho-ho-ho-ho-h-o now I musn´t wait  8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4528 on: September 20, 2009, 10:30:50 PM
Afro: Um...hey Stolz...I know you have a bone to pick with me but can we do this some other time?

Cap'n Afro not minding Ritter Sonne's "idea", He quickly pushed aside frighten customer until he was only second in line behind Ritter...

Cap'n:...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #4529 on: September 21, 2009, 12:07:09 AM
StrangeMan had just made it back into RPM, waving goodbye to the FAUST worker who had given him a ride onn the snazy and shiny flying saucer.
"Well that was fun ride...now then, I wonder what the others are up to...hmmmm?"
StrangeMan had stumpled upon a intresting looking certificate beneath his foot. After picking it up, he read it's contents.
"Hmmmmmm...Guess I could take a small detour over to AnImate..."
As he tilted his head, he asked himself. "Where is this AnImate?"

Elsewhere, in front of the AnImate building, a large broccoli shaped silhoutte appeared.
"Hmrph, so this is where I'm supposed to go...looks so...tasty" It said with a large oddly shaped grin.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4530 on: September 21, 2009, 12:10:06 AM
Enigma was still chasing after Blackmore, but due to the E-Wing having to be docked for refuelling and repairs, he had to follow his arch-enemy on foot. As he sprinted down the streets of RPM, he noticed a familiar figure re-arriving.

"Hey!" he said, screeching to a halt, "I know you! It's StrangeMan, right?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4531 on: September 21, 2009, 12:27:37 AM
Mania: *Walking throguth RPM looking throguh what he could steal had in his gift bag.* Hm lets see...a gold ring...several wallets...two watches and the hopes and dreams of an oprhaned youth. Not bad for a last minute pick if I say so my self...*He drops the bag upon seeing the one he could call his rival* So...Strangeman is back in town...*walks over to strangeman hoping to either scare him by still living after their last battle or a fight*...this looks promising.

Cap'n Afro notices a broccoli shaped figure in the distance but dismisses it as he awaits the opening of anImate...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4532 on: September 21, 2009, 01:18:34 AM
"So Wily, why dont we head over to Animate? I can get us in the back door since I know Tenchou. I worked there remember?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4533 on: September 21, 2009, 07:35:13 AM
"I see why not, and we'll drag Taiyo along too then."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #4534 on: September 21, 2009, 07:56:04 AM
Making himself appear in an explosion of feathers (because that was cool or something). Roa turned his gaze to Flame and Wily. "I am not quite sure what it is going on, but I am bored. So I will accompany the both of you."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4535 on: September 21, 2009, 07:59:33 AM
Hey, how many of those Certificates did we nab?

Like.... 30 or something...

What could we buy with all those?

I don't know. If we bought anything it would make Tenchou cry in agony about not getting any profit.

(Good Night people.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4536 on: September 21, 2009, 08:00:46 AM
A stray feather from Roa's entrance landed on DWII's nose, and he gave out a really large sneeze.

"ACHOO! *sniff* Why feathers!? And... I guess it's ok... Right Flame?"

Archer

Reply #4537 on: September 21, 2009, 08:02:37 AM
Roa's brow rose. "Flame's opinion means nothing to me. In the eyes of I, God, he existence means less to me then that of a rock's." He frowned. "Or in other words; I don't like him very much."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4538 on: September 21, 2009, 08:03:39 AM
"Yeah, yeah, the previous arc, yeah, yeah. But it's behind us now! Start anew! Go O-TA-KU~!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4539 on: September 21, 2009, 08:49:18 PM
"Gee, nice to see you too Roa." Flame replied sarcastically to Roa's comment.

"Yeah, I guess he can come too... Even Villains and arch enemies like to take breaks and relax."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4540 on: September 22, 2009, 12:01:37 AM
Afro: *Running away from the after party's location...which was now a giant bonfire* Run Dan, Run with every thing you got!

Dan: *Floating next to Afro-Shroom* How the hell do you start a cake fire when you wanted to give Stolz a piece? Or more precisely...HOW DO YOU START A FIRE WITH A CAKE!?  O:<

Afro: Less talky, more runny!

As Afro-Shroom ran to the WDS, a few of the anImate gift certificates landed onto his afro...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4541 on: September 22, 2009, 12:47:43 AM
Ryuta watched the fiasco unfolding from the roof of anImate, remaining stern despite the mild sweatdrop that was sliding down the side of his cheek.  Atsushi and Ittetsu flank his side, watching in equal irritation.

Ittetsu looks over to Ryuta after a moment, "The store will be opening in a couple of minutes.  I suggest we get started before they rush in."

Ryuta nods as he pulls a remote out of his pocket, pressing the sole, large red button in the center.

Immediately, the speakers surrounding the building began playing the opening theme to "Iron Chef America", causing the people crowding around the entrance to look around in confusion as a somewhat familiar voice spoke louder than the music.

"The time has come to ask life's most savory question," he said, "Whose cuisine reign's supreme?"

Atsushi suddenly appears in front of the anImate logo, strapped to a jetpack while holding a plate with a single yellow bell pepper in the center, "Japan has found their answer...."

Ittetsu appears shortly after, wearing the same jetpack and holding a plate with a sour apple in the center, "And America is not far behind."

Then, a lavish throne lowers down between the two, the legs altered with rockets to support its balance.  Sitting upon it is Ryuta, back straight with his arms crossed, looking up on the crowd with sternness on his face.

"But there is one place who hasn't proven their worth as a culinary giant among its citizens," he said before stretching his hand out, causing a pomato to teleport onto his hand, "That's right.  It's about time this city shows the world exactly who they're dealing with in the art of extreme culinary battles."

Ryuta pulls his hand back as he takes a bite out of the pomato, then points at the crowd, "I challenge you all to take part in the most extreme battle in history; the battle for the title of Extreme Iron Chef!"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4542 on: September 22, 2009, 12:50:35 AM
Cap'n: *lighting a cigarette* Hm...Extreme Iron Chef huh?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #4543 on: September 22, 2009, 02:51:22 AM
"Oh Hillo there!...Enigma was it? How have you been?" StrangeMan greeted the crescent shades wearing man, even though he barely remembers him.

Back at AnImate...

"...A Iron Chef competition eh?...Sounds tasty." The broccoli shaped silhoutte licked it's shaded lips in delight.

Elsewhere in RPM...

A small child had just found a strange small jewel lying on the ground. The child had picked it up and gazed at it, amazed by it's peculiar aura.

Meanwhile...

Nekolian sat on the edge of a rooftoop, looking down upon the large city of RPM.
"....Nyar...I'm bored...wonder if there's something intresting going around on the other side of this boring city...Nya-" Just then, a gift certificate smacked his masked face.
"..."
"...Well I got nothin' better to do. Nya-Nyar."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4544 on: September 22, 2009, 04:29:03 AM
Most of RPM's TV and monitors had images of Ryuta sitting on the throne, announcing the challenge of the competition.

"Participation in this all but deadly challenge begins here," Ryuta continues, thrusting his half-eaten pomato towards the doors of anImate, "In this very building!"

"What?" one of the members of the crowd mutters, "What does anImate have to do with culinary challenges?"

"It's quite simple really," Ryuta says, sitting back and tossing the pomato in his hand, "Learning how to cook doesn't always have to come from a simple cookbook, DVD or website.  The most Extreme Iron Chef would use any resources necessary to cook a meal they've seen and want to test out."

He presents his hands towards the 10,000 zenny gift certificates in everyone's hands, "Each if you have collected at least one of the gift cerfiticates raining down upon RPM.  With it, you can buy whatever you want in anImate. However...."

Atsushi picks up a large scroll and swings it around for Ittetsu to catch.  They let go of the bottom handle, causing it to roll out into a large poster containing seven manga-style cookbooks: Peach’s Sweetheart Delicacies; Team Italian Preparations with the Mario Bros; Kasumi Tendo Knows Best; Hai Yo’s Special 108 Star Recipes; Roll’s Rockin’ Tips for Family Cuisine; Sailor Jupiter’s Shockingly Good Bento Preparations; along with a complete boxset of Iron Chef; all seasons in both Japan and America.  With the exception of the complete boxset of Iron Chef, which is 6500zenny per box, per region, the seven other cookbooks were priced at 500zenny.

"Those of you who wish to participate in this culinary battle must have at least one of these limited edition cookbooks, and a complete seasonal DVD boxset of either the original Iron Chef, or it's American spin-off!  The prices you see should add up to 10,000zenny, so if you really want to be known as the best Extreme Iron Chef in RPM, you should be able to collect everything you see on this poster!"

Ryuta smirks a bit as he takes another bite out of his pomato, "But if you're too 'proud' of yourself to think being involved in something as stupid as a cooking challenge, then by all means, use the 10,000zenny gift certificate to buy whatever you want.  Depending on how many you gather as they rain upon the city, you could empty out this entire store in a matter of seconds."

He leans his left elbow on the armrest of his throne while resting his cheek upon his fist, "Oh, and before you decide to keep that gift certificate for another day; why don't you remove the stickers I placed on the back of the ones in your hand."

Everyone does so, finding that these gift certificates have a very short expiration date; exactly 2hrs upon the store's next opening; which happens to be in sixty seconds.  Everyone can tell because they can hear Anime Tenchou and his staff counting down to the opening of their next "adventure".

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4545 on: September 22, 2009, 06:42:49 AM
RMZX and Kallen dig thier way under AnImate.

How did we just get under here?

Plot Hole.

Ohh...

They sit there waiting for the store to open to burst out of the ground and buy as much of the store as possible.

(Don't speed this too far ahead, I want to be able to do what I'm planning to do.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4546 on: September 22, 2009, 06:49:26 AM
(I'm not; just setting things up just in case the others break in before Ryuta has a chance to announce the competition :P)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4547 on: September 22, 2009, 02:13:34 PM
(Oh, like I'm about to do. :P)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4548 on: September 22, 2009, 03:11:38 PM
Ohhhh, a cooking competition...did you hear that miss Temnota?
Suddenly Temnota emerged from Sonne´s shadow.
Sounds like fun  >w<

meanwhile: after party's location
All the flames sudenly vanished.
Have you seen that? The Afro´s face was priceless.
The man who was called Adante by Silan and who did the music for the party was standing next to the burned cake. He turned to Stolz
Was Silan succesfull?
Stolz didn´t say anything, she simply nodded.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4549 on: September 22, 2009, 07:28:49 PM
Nick gave a little smile. "Just call me Nick. I'm, er, just following Blackmore again...I think he's up to no good again. So I'm making sure he doesn't get too cocky." He flicked his bangs. "How are you, though?"