The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439619

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4500 on: September 14, 2009, 08:39:41 PM
"Alright, I'll get on it," and with that said, Tai teleported near Wily's station and collected the data of Dragon Sky. When everything was finally collected, Tai repaired him in a process too complicated to be described that involved advanced technology, magic, and lots and lots of EM duct tape.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4501 on: September 14, 2009, 08:41:19 PM
Aeon guzzled the rest of the sherry, then smashed the bottle over the table and wiped his mouth.

"You guys all suck," he said, "Just pointing that out." He then skewered a couple of stuffed banana leaves on one of his knives and ate them.

Nick, after downing five kegs of bubblegum soda, noticed the happy couple had left. "Oh, I guess the wedding's over, huh?"

"It would appear to be so, young man, said Blackmore, pulling down the brim of his hat. "Come, Deathwatch. There is much to be done, yessir!"

"I beg your pardon, my lord?"

Blackmore's smirk grew into a wide, viscious grin. "Well, we can't let dear Roa have all the fun, can we? No, my loyal confidant, I think it's time we showed this world what we are capable of, yessir."

Deathwatch glowered. "I was inclined to believe that you had given up on your plans of world conquest."

"Who said anything about conquest? No, no, Deathwatch, such a thing would be fundamentally futile, and a waste of our good time, yessir. We are going to leave an impression on this world, a mark that will not soon be forgotten. This world is our stage, yessir, and I intend to write a chapter that our audience shan't soon forget! Hyahahahahahaha!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4502 on: September 14, 2009, 09:56:19 PM
Cap'n Afro got up from the table and made his way to the exit cutting in between both his younger brothers and the two knights...

Cap'n: I'm taking my leave...I suggest you both finaly take the time here after to prepare your selfs...

Mania: For what?

Afro: ?

Cap'n: I can't explain it but....I have a feeling somethings coming soon...*turns and begins to walk but stops* Afro-Shroom...

Afro: yeah?

Cap'n: *smirks*...nothing. *walks out and leaves*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #4503 on: September 15, 2009, 12:41:10 AM
Back at FAUST, StrangeMan grew bored of watching the ceiling and decided to ask the nearby staff if they could lend him a ride home.

Meanwhile, in somewhere near the WDS...

The small orange jewel which was still laying on the streets near WDS, was glowing a bright yellow hue. Instead of it's usual sadistic aura, it emitted a calm, almost welcoming one.

Meanwhile, back in the dark lair...

The cloaked man tapped his fingers on his throne, thinking of what to do next.
"So maiden...shall we re-hire that mercenary so he can gather more information on the Afro brothers...he still is under my thumb you know..."
As always the figure stood still and had not made a single sound.
"...True, we can't depend on him all the time...perhaps we should hire another, one that can bring me information with all the small but important details, without having to use your eye...any suggestions maiden?..."
"..."
The man began to rub his chin.
"...That could work..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4504 on: September 15, 2009, 01:58:22 AM
Cap'n: *looking over RPM City with a fresh cigarette in his mouth*...I felt like I was being watched...I-I couldn't shake the feeling ever since I came here with Mania...*pausing to think*...I just know no good will come of this...*sitting down on a large rock*...I know this won't go over well...*lights his cigarette and continues to look at RPM City*......sigh.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4505 on: September 15, 2009, 06:32:49 AM
"You talk too much as always I see." Roa commented idly, appearing beside Blackmore and Deathwatch. "I assure you, to go forth with such an ambition shall leave you with nothing but despair. The curtain fall shall be on the remains of your body, after I destroy you in the final act."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4506 on: September 15, 2009, 11:16:50 AM
Meanwhile inside the lost woods a man around 30 years old dressed in a samurai armor walked around.
Silan told it is somewhere here, can you see it?
The man was askingg someone, but noone was there.Latter The man found what he was looking for: A large hill of energy sucking flowers
This is it, here is our friend being prisoned.
The man pulled out a pair of hook swords.
The plants grow extremly fast, we need to destroy the roots.
The man vanished and reappeared on the other side of the hill, in the next moment the plant hill fell appart and a huge creature emrged from the sliced up plants.
*Cough* That was close....Thank you Mace....A bit longer and I would die....
Said the Troll king after he stood up.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4507 on: September 15, 2009, 11:27:11 AM
After the wedding ended, the two most known members of Blazkrieg head off their seperate ways; Hajime going back to his usual answer-calls-for-delivery routine while Ryuta goes off to find something to do for the rest of the day.

For now, it seems that everything will back to its boring, somewhat hilarious self until someone tries to revive the idea of starting a serious arc full of angst and thoughts of revenge....which doesn't seem to be too far behind considering what both of them have sensed in the past several hours since attending the wedding.  But they opted to just leave it in the dust for someone else to grab and mold into their own storyline.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4508 on: September 15, 2009, 11:34:09 AM
With most of the guests gone, DWII just sat at the buffet table, thinking of his next plan of action.

"Hmm... Might as well go back to my WDS... Might need a bit of reorganizing..." With that, DWII began to walk the way back.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4509 on: September 15, 2009, 06:37:25 PM
"You talk too much as always I see." Roa commented idly, appearing beside Blackmore and Deathwatch. "I assure you, to go forth with such an ambition shall leave you with nothing but despair. The curtain fall shall be on the remains of your body, after I destroy you in the final act."

Blackmore cackled gleefully. "Why, Roa, is that a challenge? I assure you that I'm not afraid. And with that, I bid you adieu. I have much to be doing."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4510 on: September 16, 2009, 01:49:24 AM
Flame Followed Wily, having not much else to do at the moment. Wily didnt seem to mind.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4511 on: September 16, 2009, 10:29:56 PM
Mania: *grabbing some last minute "souvenirs" before he leaves* Wwwwell, I'm leaving now. Good luck with your girlfriend and her brother Afro. *cackles to him self as he leaves the party*

Afro: Damn that bastard...*Turns around to see Stolz*...  -u-'

(BTW BlackHook, Do you have an image or description of Silan's Knights? It's been bugging me to not know what they at least look like. >_>')

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4512 on: September 17, 2009, 02:42:34 AM
Both DWII and Flame soon arrived back at the main lab within the WDS.

"So Flame... Care for a small checkup?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4513 on: September 17, 2009, 03:47:02 AM
"Nah, im good. I just wanna hang around a bit"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4514 on: September 17, 2009, 12:23:16 PM
Ryuta sat in the Neko Cafe, looking through the menu for something to eat.  There hasn't been much going on since the wedding and he was starting to get bored.

A TV near the bar broadcasts a marathon of Iron Chef America; the entire restaurant just as drawn to the episodes as he was.  He watches the first half of the show before leaning back in his seat and thinking.  Almost everyone in RPM has been challenging the city for all the stereotypical reasons; general havoc, world domination, total destruction.  Perhaps it was time he tried his hand at stating a challenge to the entire city; one they won't be anticipating and will really expose some of their most kept secrets.

The challenge he had in mind: Who's cuisine reigns supreme?

Impossible?  Rediculous?  Most likely to be shunned at first offer?  Only one way to find out.

Putting the menu down, Ryuta gets up and heads out of the Cafe to make the appropriate preparations.

By the crack of dawn the following day, RPM is showered with 10,000 zenny gift certificates to anImate.  There was no explanation why, but the offer seems to be too good to pass up for anyone who wants to check out the reason why such a freebie is being given to them.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4515 on: September 17, 2009, 04:10:41 PM
"If you say so..." DWII shrugged, and went to open a window to let some air into the stuffy lab.

At that moment, a gust of wind blew in 2 10,000 zenny gift certificates, that are to be used in anImate.

"What... COULD this be..." DWII picked them up, and handed one to Flame.

(And it's funny that I just noticed that this is the topic number 404. XD)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4516 on: September 17, 2009, 04:36:17 PM
Mania: *grabbing some last minute "souvenirs" before he leaves* Wwwwell, I'm leaving now. Good luck with your girlfriend and her brother Afro. *cackles to him self as he leaves the party*

Afro: Damn that bastard...*Turns around to see Stolz*...  -u-'

(BTW BlackHook, Do you have an image or description of Silan's Knights? It's been bugging me to not know what they at least look like. >_>')
(Ever seen my log domain?)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4517 on: September 17, 2009, 10:28:16 PM
(Ah it took a bit of rummaging but yes I found them.  '>.>)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4518 on: September 20, 2009, 06:51:27 AM
Each of the gift certificates had scratch and sniff, removable stickers clinging to the back; one with the scent and pic of a yellow bell pepper, and the other smelling and looking like a sour apple.

Ryuta stood on the roof of highest building in RPM, waiting to see who else noticed the gift certificates raining down upon them and how many they would catch and take to the anImate building.  He tossess a pomato in his hand before taking a bite out of it in a neutral manner.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4519 on: September 20, 2009, 08:37:07 AM
Flame accepts the ticket from Wily.
 "Oh thanks. I guess this is Tenchou's attempt to increase sales?
I must say, its tempting."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4520 on: September 20, 2009, 08:52:02 AM
"Hmm... You don't say..." DWII rubbed his chin.

"So... Wanna go?"

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4521 on: September 20, 2009, 08:55:46 AM
"Go where?" asked Tai who just arrived.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4522 on: September 20, 2009, 09:37:35 AM
"GAH! Don't do that!" DWII jumped a bit.

"As for where, here." At that very moment, another of those 10,000 zenny gift certificates flew into the lab from the open window, and landed in Taiyo's hands.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4523 on: September 20, 2009, 09:55:36 AM
Cap'n: *walking around when suddenly one of the many certificates for anImate fell in front of him* Hm...*picks it up and smiles a bit*...This place may have just what I need...*After quickly "asking" for directions from a random citizen, he made his way to anImate*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4524 on: September 20, 2009, 10:05:44 AM
When Cap'n arrives, however, the building is still in the midst of opening.  There were several other people surrounding the entrance, all carrying at least one or two of the same certificates that was raining down throughout the city.

Tenchou could barely be seen peeking out the corner of the sliding door, his eyes sparkling with excitement of what's to come.

"They're coming...." he mutters with anticipation, "Just like he said they would...."

He ducks behind his cash register as he looks at the clock behind him, "Just five more minutes until opening....  I can hardly wait...."