The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439171

Archer

Reply #4475 on: September 13, 2009, 06:30:45 PM
"So this is what is like to be a God, not of the imitation I was before?" He frowned as he observed the room. "Yet I'm still filled with an ever present emptiness. Can not even the powers of a god fill this large void within myself? I obtain such a thing, the knowledge of such things - it just makes reality more cruel."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4476 on: September 13, 2009, 06:38:07 PM
Yeah yeah, she is really annoyed with you ya know?
Stolz was sitting right next to the Afro brothers accompanied by Shimmer.

Afro: Yeah you....tell....'em....*does a few double takes before turning around* O-o-oh, H-hi Stolz...How a-are you?  O^O

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4477 on: September 13, 2009, 06:39:38 PM
Shimmer: He´s whinning again....you scarred him big Sis....
Stolz: You think? I though he sounded always like this.... >0<

Archer

Reply #4478 on: September 13, 2009, 06:41:55 PM
"...oh well, I suppose I will figure it out later. Right now that matter is not very important." He took the shape of Roa. "This should suffice for my purpose." He brushed his bangs over his face. "In any case, I am..." Cutting himself off, he left the room. "Where are those two women?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4479 on: September 13, 2009, 06:45:26 PM
Mania: Ah I remember you *pointing to Stolz* You were one of the knights that came to Ms. Spakned-

Dan: Temnota!  >8|

Mania: -'s rescue after I beat her.  >0<

Dan: You spanked her...in front of everyone....HOW IS THAT BEATING HER!?  O:<

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4480 on: September 13, 2009, 06:55:48 PM
Shimmer:You´ve humiliated misstress Temnota, you should consider yourself lucky to be still alive...
Stolz: Too bad we´re not allowed to fight you here....

Meanwhile:
Silan:I see you already took advantage of your powers....Mr. Kishin.
Silan and Temnota were waiting outside the room.
Temnota: What are your orders father...

Archer

Reply #4481 on: September 13, 2009, 06:59:23 PM
"Just continue you doings as usual, there is no need to make any different approaches just yet." He paused as he observed around him. "Perhaps when things proceed a little more, then that will be the promised time."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4482 on: September 13, 2009, 07:05:03 PM
Temnota: As you command....I guess we can now go to the lost woods and Free The Troll king right Silan?
Silan: There is no need for that...Mace and his sisters are taking care of that.....And Adante is on the wedding party right now...With the Troll king´s freedom all kishin warriors will be in RPM...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4483 on: September 13, 2009, 07:06:14 PM
Shimmer:You´ve humiliated misstress Temnota, you should consider yourself lucky to be still alive...
Stolz: Too bad we´re not allowed to fight you here....

Meanwhile:
Silan:I see you already took advantage of your powers....Mr. Kishin.
Silan and Temnota were waiting outside the room.
Temnota: What are your orders father...

Mania: psst, please...I was trying to prove a point.

Afro: You have a Loli fetish?

Dan: He was referring to the fact that he and Cap'n were not meant to be taken lightly...

Mania: Actually your both right. o3o;

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4484 on: September 13, 2009, 07:08:07 PM
"I see. So you have everything under control then. If that is the case...then I shall return to the wedding. I have some loose ends that are in need of tying up."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4485 on: September 13, 2009, 07:27:44 PM
Blackmore sipped the last of his Chianti and turned to Deathwatch.

"It would appear that our dear friend Roa is trying to steal the spotlight, as it were."

"Shall I fetch the castle, sir?"

"Oh, don't bother. I want to see what the old boy does with this newfound power of his!"

Nick, having heaved another keg in, proceeded to guzzle the bubblegum soda like crazy.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4486 on: September 13, 2009, 07:49:47 PM
Mania: psst, please...I was trying to prove a point.

Afro: You have a Loli fetish?

Dan: He was referring to the fact that he and Cap'n were not meant to be taken lightly...

Mania: Actually your both right. o3o;
Shimmer:You are crazy....

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4487 on: September 13, 2009, 08:01:40 PM
R+K:  -AC Oh man... More insane crap.... Might as well end this now...

RMZX and Kallen both run out of the Reception Hall and board the Guren, then they take off for home.

Once they arrive home, RMZX carries Kallen over the threshold and sets her down on the ground, she instanly runs to the bed after removing her high heels....

So, you wanna do it?

Anything for you, Kallen...

The two embrace a kiss and go under the covers, what happened under there is not to be told....

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4488 on: September 13, 2009, 08:11:46 PM
Dan: Well there they go...

Shimmer:You are crazy....

Mania: Yes...yes I am.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4489 on: September 13, 2009, 09:51:36 PM
Nick stared at Ryuta blankly for a moment, then leapt forward and slapped him across the face in a viscious frenzy. He was usually calm and pacifistic, but nobody came between him and bubblegum soda. There were ramifications for that sort of thing.

Ryuta meagerly tears Nick from him with one hand and holds him at arms length, using his other hand to punch in some buttons on a keypad-like hologram, causing another keg of fresh bubblegum soda to appear in the irate man's arms.  But by then he already had another keg obscuring his face, which only seemed to make the situation worse...and more sticky as the second keg accidentally lands on the one already being guzzled by Nick.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #4490 on: September 13, 2009, 11:44:45 PM
(Sooooo....can someone give me a summary of all that has happened, and what is going on, while I was absent?)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4491 on: September 14, 2009, 12:01:23 AM
(Well Kallen and RMX got married so alot of people are at the after party, Roa made a deal with a demon, and Silan/Temnota is plotting some thing involving forest trolls and their army.  :P)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4492 on: September 14, 2009, 12:09:15 AM
((Oh no, those aren't internet trolls are they? or are they the usual under the bridge green icky type? although there really is little difference.))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4493 on: September 14, 2009, 12:36:17 AM
(Well Kallen and RMZX got married so alot of people are at the after party, Roa made a deal with a demon, and Silan/Temnota is plotting some thing involving forest trolls and their army.  :P)

(Fixed, RMX wouldn't be to fond of reading this if he saw that he got married to Kallen. :P)

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #4494 on: September 14, 2009, 01:56:05 AM
(So I barely missed anything...Mmmmmmm 'kay)

While everyone was minding their own buisness, StrangeMan was still staring at the hangar's ceiling.

He was entranced by it's magnificently blank beauty.

Meanwhile, Clockston and Sack were on a large, time themed, hovering vehicle, heading towards an old city.
"Well it took as a while Sack, but we finally completed our mission. tick-tock."
"What exactly was the mission Clockston?" Sack asked her partner.
"...I'm sorry Sack, but that information can only be known by the client and myself. tick-tock."
And they drove off into the city streets.

Meanwhile, somewhere in a dark lair...

A cloaked man sat on a large throne, next to a standing dark figure. They gazed at the large holograms that showed the battle of an afroed brute with great strenght and a masked man with large tentacle like capes with large sharp objects forming on their tips.
"Hmmm.........so this is the power of the afroed brothers...not as intresting as you have made it out to be maiden." Said the cloaked one, but the figure just stood silently, not making even the slightest of movements.
"...True, this IS only the power of the second strongest sibling of the Afro family. I have yet to witness their true strenght...then again, it's been a while since I've seen any TRUE strenght..."
The man raised his hand, changin the moving images of the hologram into the ones were it showed the healing abilities of the fighting men.
"However, I am more intrested in their regenerating capabilities..." The man continued to observe the images in the hologram.
"...It seems that the afroed man can be brought back to life thanks to his buttons...intresting...I must research this powers." The man said, rubbing his chin.
"...As for the faceless man...his seems to be a bit more intriguing...however, it seems his powers are quite limited, only working while he has awakened...just as that man said..."

The cloaked man turned to the figure and asked: "What's the matter maiden?...you seem, to be a bit silent today." The figure continued to not reply to him.
"...Ah...I see." Suddenly, an eyeball, that appeared from a small distorion of space, floated towards the figure.
"...I have forgotten that you need a lot of concentration to move you all-seeing eye from place to place, while it's kept hiding by your powers."
The eye ball place itself in the eyesocket of the figure, who still mimicked a statue, standing silently, not interacting with anyone around it.
"...Heh heh. Oh maiden, how you jest."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4495 on: September 14, 2009, 01:59:39 AM
Flame suddenly remembered something, and then contacted Taiyo.

"Hey Tai, didnt you say you were gonna repair Dragon sky or something?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4496 on: September 14, 2009, 02:34:34 AM
(So I barely missed anything...Mmmmmmm 'kay)

While everyone was minding their own buisness, StrangeMan was still staring at the hangar's ceiling.

He was entranced by it's magnificently blank beauty.

Meanwhile, Clockston and Sack were on a large, time themed, hovering vehicle, heading towards an old city.
"Well it took as a while Sack, but we finally completed our mission. tick-tock."
"What exactly was the mission Clockston?" Sack asked her partner.
"...I'm sorry Sack, but that information can only be known by the client and myself. tick-tock."
And they drove off into the city streets.

Meanwhile, somewhere in a dark lair...

A cloaked man sat on a large throne, next to a standing dark figure. They gazed at the large holograms that showed the battle of an afroed brute with great strenght and a masked man with large tentacle like capes with large sharp objects forming on their tips.
"Hmmm.........so this is the power of the afroed brothers...not as intresting as you have made it out to be maiden." Said the cloaked one, but the figure just stood silently, not making even the slightest of movements.
"...True, this IS only the power of the second strongest sibling of the Afro family. I have yet to witness their true strenght...then again, it's been a while since I've seen any TRUE strenght..."
The man raised his hand, changin the moving images of the hologram into the ones were it showed the healing abilities of the fighting men.
"However, I am more intrested in their regenerating capabilities..." The man continued to observe the images in the hologram.
"...It seems that the afroed man can be brought back to life thanks to his buttons...intresting...I must research this powers." The man said, rubbing his chin.
"...As for the faceless man...his seems to be a bit more intriguing...however, it seems his powers are quite limited, only working while he has awakened...just as that man said..."

The cloaked man turned to the figure and asked: "What's the matter maiden?...you seem, to be a bit silent today." The figure continued to not reply to him.
"...Ah...I see." Suddenly, an eyeball, that appeared from a small distorion of space, floated towards the figure.
"...I have forgotten that you need a lot of concentration to move you all-seeing eye from place to place, while it's kept hiding by your powers."
The eye ball place itself in the eyesocket of the figure, who still mimicked a statue, standing silently, not interacting with anyone around it.
"...Heh heh. Oh maiden, how you jest."

(oh boy time for that already?  8D)

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4497 on: September 14, 2009, 01:53:26 PM
Having left Silan, and having teleported on top of some statue somewhere, Roa observed the wedding.

So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key. He closed his eyes and sighed. "All your actions are sadly predictable. But, maybe the same could be said about myself?"

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4498 on: September 14, 2009, 05:16:33 PM
Flame suddenly remembered something, and then contacted Taiyo.

"Hey Tai, didnt you say you were gonna repair Dragon sky or something?"

"Oh yeah, I just need you to tell me where he is," said Tai while eating pretty much everything there was.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4499 on: September 14, 2009, 07:49:26 PM
"Well, Um, he got kinda scattered. He's EM waves, so he's got to be everywhere... It was somewhere around Wily's station though. so his waves might still be around there, possibly gravitting around the castle due to the electronic signals and such that it emits..."