The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439539

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4425 on: September 13, 2009, 07:21:47 AM
((Dunno. The idea just makes me lol.))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4426 on: September 13, 2009, 07:42:32 AM
[OOC: Osmosis?]

Nick beamed and took a swig himself. "Ah, the ol' blue juice."

(most likely I guess.)

Cap'n: Yes...*takes a bigger swig*...I say this is a rather....enjoyable drink.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4427 on: September 13, 2009, 07:57:24 AM
Ryuta tsks before picking up a glass and pouring himself some bubblegum soda, leaning back against the wall and sipping it.

Hajime, meanwhile, uses four of his wires to retrieve some food from the buffet, being somewhat too lazy to get up and grab them himself.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4428 on: September 13, 2009, 09:08:01 AM
Flame wandered over to the buffet and served himself some food. He sat down hear where Haijime was, and sighed.

"Darn it. If we hadnt been under the threat of exploding, I couldve changed to something maybe a bit more appropriate for a wedding party..." He said, motioning at his armor.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4429 on: September 13, 2009, 09:19:29 AM
"Somehow, I don't think they were expect us to be all fancy," Hajime said, noting nearly the entire participants that weren't as formally dressed as they were.

Archer

Reply #4430 on: September 13, 2009, 10:01:59 AM
Roa frowned and looked at his priest's robes.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4431 on: September 13, 2009, 11:09:07 AM
Are you enjoying the party, Roa?
Silan was standing behind Roa.

Archer

Reply #4432 on: September 13, 2009, 11:15:20 AM
"Not really." He turned his head to look at her. "...hah, you, me and Blackmore all here and they all don't do anything. Proof of their utter stupidity this is." He raised a brow. "What do you want, Silan?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4433 on: September 13, 2009, 11:20:32 AM
Nick poured himself another glass. And another. And another...

"Hey, you're a...a really pretty-lookin' girl, yanno that?" slurred Aeon, slouching over to Roa with a drunken grin on his face. "What shay we come back t', er, my plache? When you're with me, baby, time'll shtand shtill!" And with that, he collapsed.

"My lord," said Deathwatch, "Should I ressucitate him?"

"Oh, let's not bother. At least it's a little quieter now, yessir. And the crazy sod hasn't flung his knives at anyone."

Archer

Reply #4434 on: September 13, 2009, 11:23:24 AM
Harming looked around. "W-woah, everythings all blurry...heh, I'm dizzy." He stumbled over to Nick. "Hey, is it jus' me or is the ro...om shaking.."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4435 on: September 13, 2009, 11:40:28 AM
Ryuta sighs in annoyance as he takes the keg of bubblegum soda, dumbs a low-grade frost bomb into it to chill it just enough to be cold, yet liquidy, then walks over to passed out Aeon and dumps the entire contents on his head.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4436 on: September 13, 2009, 11:52:52 AM
DWII made his way to the buffet table, and began to pick up the different morsels of food, from seafood to chicken, from pizza to oranges.

"Mmmm... Oranges..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4437 on: September 13, 2009, 11:55:55 AM
"Not really." He turned his head to look at her. "...hah, you, me and Blackmore all here and they all don't do anything. Proof of their utter stupidity this is." He raised a brow. "What do you want, Silan?"
I´m here to do you a favor...moment....
Nick poured himself another glass. And another. And another...

"Hey, you're a...a really pretty-lookin' girl, yanno that?" slurred Aeon, slouching over to Roa with a drunken grin on his face. "What shay we come back t', er, my plache? When you're with me, baby, time'll shtand shtill!" And with that, he collapsed.
I could really use a new knight....
Silan bowed down to Aeon and scratched him a bit on his face with a knive hidden in her sleeve.  She took some blood that came from the wound and stood up, facing Roa again.
Anyways I wanted to ask if you want to escape boredom and become again a major Vilain?

Archer

Reply #4438 on: September 13, 2009, 11:58:32 AM
Roa's brow raised further. "...I'm listening."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4439 on: September 13, 2009, 12:05:41 PM
It´s simple, the kishin Atritis needs to merge with a strong soul to stay "alive". You just need to merge with him and you will become the new kishin with power far greater than you possesed before. Altough I don´t really care if you accept, Atritis is really impressed from you...so? Do you want to become a demon god?

Archer

Reply #4440 on: September 13, 2009, 12:15:46 PM
"And do tell, what does such a thing entail?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4441 on: September 13, 2009, 12:19:34 PM
Nick stared at Ryuta blankly for a moment, then leapt forward and slapped him across the face in a viscious frenzy. He was usually calm and pacifistic, but nobody came between him and bubblegum soda. There were ramifications for that sort of thing.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" Aeon howled, as the freezing, sticky, blue liquid cascaded over him. He jumped up onto his feet, suddenly sober again, and immediately drew a fistful of knives. "What the hell do you think you're doing, asshat?! You wanna piece of me?"

Deathwatch hovered over Silan, glaring down at her with his evil ol' eyes. "I saw that, young lady. I suggest you return my grandson's blood at once, or I will be forced to do unpleasant...things. And as far as I can tell, people prefer having their head on their shoulders, instead of...the alternative." He grabbed her by the scruff of the neck, hoisted her into the air and glared at her brutally. "This is a wedding, not an opportunity to cause misery and havoc. I won't say that again, understand?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4442 on: September 13, 2009, 12:25:22 PM
As you said, this is a wedding, stop your stupid behavior if you don´t want the same thing you mentioned will occur to you.
Deathwatch was surrounded by Silan´s knights and Temnota.
You could just say please old man....

Archer

Reply #4443 on: September 13, 2009, 12:30:19 PM
Roa sighed and shrugged. People could be so stupid.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4444 on: September 13, 2009, 12:35:18 PM
Deathwatch sighed and dropped Silan - rather ungracefully - to the floor. "The youth of today, no respect for their elders..."

Aeon stormed over to Silan, knives in hand. "Gimme back my blood, b*tch, or I stab you in the eyeball."

Archer

Reply #4445 on: September 13, 2009, 12:36:44 PM
"Aeon, you uncivilized monkey. I see you're still following Blackmore around like a lapdog."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4446 on: September 13, 2009, 12:42:01 PM
"What?" said Aeon, looking at Roa, "No! Look, why the hell is it always about allegiances and being the best with you? You're...you're just like me! Except not as devilishly handsome, of course." He turned back to Silan. "Seriously, though, hand it over."

"I suppose we're just doomed to this same nonsense of being the biggest and best villain, aren't we?" Blackmore took a crab claw, cracked it open and took a bite of the meat inside. "People are fascinating, albeit inherently ridiculous, beings."

Archer

Reply #4447 on: September 13, 2009, 12:44:33 PM
"Your allegiance had nothing to do with it, I was just stating a fact." Roa smirked. "However the fact that you immediately jumped to the conclusion I cared, are you feeling guilt in your decision to betray me?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4448 on: September 13, 2009, 12:46:45 PM
"Best decision I ever made, creampuff. Now shut the hell up and stay outta my business."

Archer

Reply #4449 on: September 13, 2009, 12:50:49 PM
"...Actually I'm more like jelly." He deadpanned, still annoyed at his devil body.

Deciding productive conversation with an idiot like Aeon wouldn't be possible, he focused his attention over to Blackmore. "People are fascinating, truly? I thought you of all people would have realized how dull they are."