The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439167

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4400 on: September 13, 2009, 04:11:22 AM
"Oh, you poor boy, I never said I was referring to your little monotone mere moments ago; if you would be so good as to cast your eyes back over the pages prior to this, what do the young ones say, digging-of-the-shin, you would realise that I was, in fact, referring to your inability to accept death and that you are no longer the ruler of this fair land."

"My lord," said Deathwatch, "Why are you, as they say...breaking the fourth wall?"

"I'm a dimensional master, Deathwatch, I'll shatter whatever metaphysical boundaries I so choose to."

Nick returned a moment later, hauling in a large, industrial-sized keg of bubblegum soda.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4401 on: September 13, 2009, 04:20:09 AM
Ryuta saw Nick passing by with the keg labeled "Bubblegum Soda".

"Do I even want to know how they made that flavor...?" he mutters.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4402 on: September 13, 2009, 04:29:36 AM
[OOC: It's a real flavour. And it's yummy-scrummy~]

"Don't knock it 'til you've tried it," said Nick, smiling, "It's the elixir of pure distilled awesomeness!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4403 on: September 13, 2009, 04:31:28 AM
Flame was sitting at a chair somewhere in the room, having abducted a bottle of Alcohol. Since Wily had upgraded his resistance to it, He really didnt need to worry about drinking too much.

"Hmm. This bottle, isnt all that great."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #4404 on: September 13, 2009, 04:34:47 AM
"You think I care...? I answered the question as I saw fit." He sighed. "Really."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4405 on: September 13, 2009, 04:36:23 AM
"I'm just toying with you, Michael," grinned Blackmore, "Honestly, I don't see why you're always such a stone-cold philistine."

Archer

Reply #4406 on: September 13, 2009, 04:39:00 AM
"Because I ruled and destroyed the world...and no one will remember it, other then a select few."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4407 on: September 13, 2009, 04:46:56 AM
At that instant, Flame choked a bit on the alcoholic drink. coughing a bit, he regained himself and shuddered.

"For some reason... I feel like just drinking the whole bottle as if to repress something..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4408 on: September 13, 2009, 04:56:17 AM
Cap'n: *leaning back in his chair with his feet on top of the table* I hope something happens soon...

Mania: *noticing the keg of Bubble gum soda* Heh, this will prove interesting... bVd

Afro: *sitting on the floor behind the cake already eating several couple slices like a child*

Dan: Um Afro you know that cake is for other guests to right?

Afro: *face full of frosting* Cake...So...GOOD!  :W *eats more in a blind hunger*

Dan: ...  -AC

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4409 on: September 13, 2009, 05:02:35 AM
"The thrill in being a villain, my boy, is not in achieving your goals, but striving to achieve them. The joy of trampling innocent villagers because they're in your way; the thrill of seizing the artifact from your slain enemy's lifeless grasp; the sheer visceral ecstacy of cackling in triumph as you celebrate your imminent victory! And then, just as you're about to succeed with your dastardly scheme, the hero shows up and you engage in a climactic duel, an epic struggle of good versus evil. But sometimes, yessir, sometimes, you let the poor blighter one-up you; a slight miss of the sword here, an inconvenient step there. And then you let him have his victory, and though you are defeated this time, you still smile with pride, knowing that they are a truly worthy adversary. Otherwise, what's the point? What's the point in even trying to be a villain, if you know you're going to succeed anyway? It all becomes meaningless, yessir, just a sad, lonely waste of existence. We villains need heroes to oppose us, for without them, we are nothing but costumed buffoons with no real meaning in their lives. Without a sense of being, of purpose, a role which we can define for ourselves, we simply become ruthless and barbaric, not caring how things are done or why, only caring that they are done...much like yourself."

Blackmore was grinning, acting out his speech like a true master of the stage. There was no malice, no remorse, no spite. He felt no ill towards Roa. This was, as it were, a speech from the heart.

"And, as it is, Michael, not many people will remember what you have done; you say so yourself, yessir. You see, people rarely remember or make a fuss about things that did happen - they simply accept this prior event as a fact of life, and think little of it. But when they think of something that nearly happened, something that could have been - well, that's what they will remember. Lord knows I could quite easily go slaughter a little village somewhere and take everything, but where's the fun in that? I see no joy in doing something unless you have someone to oppose you. The play is the thing, Michael! And just remember, that when the curtains fall and the audience applauds, they're not applauding because of what happned, because the curtains fell; no, my boy, they're applauding at everything that happened in-between. The curtains will fall at the end of the show, that much they know; what they want to know is, why will it fall, and how? That is why they applaud. That, my dear boy, is what I believe is true villainy."

Archer

Reply #4410 on: September 13, 2009, 05:06:29 AM
"...you and I are very different people. I don't really care about anything, I just observe. I thought maybe if I made the world more interesting then maybe I would fine enjoyment..." He shrugged. "That didn't work of course, so I decided if I did something memorable then in my next reincarnation, I could observe how time had changed my deed, see how it had been twisted. If it was related to me, then maybe I would find something in it..."

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #4411 on: September 13, 2009, 05:11:18 AM
*The Barrier breaks due to continuous pounding and the molemen rampage throughout the city, with thier ruler commanding them*

Mole King: MOVE FOWARD MINIONS! WE WILL TAKE BACK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS, CHARGE!!

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4412 on: September 13, 2009, 05:12:20 AM
Blackmore smiled and shook his head. "Oh, my dear Michael...I pity you. Never knowing what it is to feel true..." There was a malicious gleam in his eye. "Happiness."

"And speaking of happiness," said Nick, "This is a wedding, so brighten up!" He shot a few stars into the air, which burst and sparkled above like shiny fireworks.

Archer

Reply #4413 on: September 13, 2009, 05:15:06 AM
"Happiness..." Don't look at me with that look.

"Well whatever. I'll just try again. I've already achieved the only goal worthy of note, so everything else is just trifling stuff." He turned a glare on Nick.

"And you, shut up."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4414 on: September 13, 2009, 05:28:49 AM
Nick just smiled. "No thanks, I'm having too much fun."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4415 on: September 13, 2009, 05:34:24 AM
*Nick feels a hand grasping him on his shoulder and turns to see Cap'n Afro with a curious look on his face*

Cap'n: You...what-his-name...Rick?

Dan: *in the distance* Nick!

Cap'n: Right...Say mind explaining what this is? *gives the Keg a small tap with his foot*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4416 on: September 13, 2009, 05:38:22 AM
"It's bubblegum soda, the greatest drink in the universe!" grinned Nick.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4417 on: September 13, 2009, 05:50:07 AM
Cap'n: The greatest you say? *smirking with a hint of interest* We'll see about that, hand me a glass.

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4418 on: September 13, 2009, 05:53:18 AM
"Hm. This is boring." Getting up at ditching Blackmore he stared down at Cap'n. "You're a moron."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4419 on: September 13, 2009, 06:10:46 AM
"Farewell, Michael. We shan't miss you."

Hesitantly, Nick sets the keg down and pours Cap'n a glass.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4420 on: September 13, 2009, 06:22:50 AM
"Hm. This is boring." Getting up at ditching Blackmore he stared down at Cap'n. "You're a moron."

"Farewell, Michael. We shan't miss you."

Hesitantly, Nick sets the keg down and pours Cap'n a glass.

Cap'n: *after mumbling something to himself turns to face Nick* So...*takes a sip*...not bad...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4421 on: September 13, 2009, 06:36:21 AM
((Roa, your still in the devil body arent you?))

Archer

Reply #4422 on: September 13, 2009, 06:37:20 AM
(It took the shape of my usual body...but yes.)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4423 on: September 13, 2009, 06:41:39 AM
((aaw. And here I was going to ask how you ingested things with no mouth.
Nyorooon~ /.w.\ ))

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4424 on: September 13, 2009, 06:49:19 AM
((aaw. And here I was going to ask how you ingested things with no mouth.
Nyorooon~ /.w.\ ))
[OOC: Osmosis?]

Nick beamed and took a swig himself. "Ah, the ol' blue juice."